PDA

View Full Version : Man, a bunch of you are...

colleyvillesooner
10/23/2010, 11:27 PM
Some whiney Bitches. Jesus.

We lost. We turned it over too much in the red zone, didn't get crucial stops, and didn't capitalize on some Mizzou mistakes.

Big. ****ing. Deal.

We have been heading towards this with our 4th Q. play all year. This was not a NC caliber team. I love this team, but it's a year away. How many times did the announcers say "freshman" tonight?

For those of you who say Wilson should be fired...we're 6-1. Go jump off a cliff.

For those of you who say Landry isnt the answer....without him we have 3
Losses...take a hike.

Mods, please be swift with the ban hammer for some of these noob jackwagons.

colleyvillesooner
10/23/2010, 11:29 PM
And mark this...we will see Mizzou in Dallas and ****ing ruin their season...again.

And mark this...I have been drinking. ;)

Blue
10/23/2010, 11:31 PM
Mark This. We need a downfield passing game and the receivers to go with it. I love Stills and broyles but we need a deep threat.

MyT Oklahoma
10/23/2010, 11:31 PM
It wasn't our coaches fault tonight IMO it was lack of execution. But our players are a bunch of kids and nobody feels worse than they do right now.

And everybody needs to lay off our players especially Landry Jones. He sure didn't lose the game by himself tonight. No one player did. Our players lost tonight as a team. They will learn and they will win some more games this year.

MyT Oklahoma
10/23/2010, 11:32 PM
Oh yes you are right. We will see Mizzou again and win by two or more touchdowns in Dallas.

BoomerSooner, esq.
10/23/2010, 11:32 PM
Hahahhahaha I believe this is the exact thread I wanted to post. Especially, the "I have been drinking part"

StoopTroup
10/23/2010, 11:33 PM
WE'RE DOOMED ! ! !

jadubya
10/23/2010, 11:33 PM
Any Landry Jones crap talking for this game is mis - directed. Our defense sucked balls. Our tackling is horrible. Seriously, what was Mizzou's starting field position in the first half?

BoulderSooner79
10/23/2010, 11:34 PM
I gave up the drinking and stepped up to the crack pipe.

olevetonahill
10/23/2010, 11:34 PM
A lot Of Folk be makin Unscheduled Trips to Bolivia tonight
Ben Ya got it right Bro;)

colleyvillesooner
10/23/2010, 11:35 PM
It wasn't our coaches fault tonight IMO it was lack of execution. But our players are a bunch of kids and nobody feels worse than they do right now.

And everybody needs to lay off our players especially Landry Jones. He sure didn't lose the game by himself tonight. No one player did. Our players lost tonight as a team. They will learn and they will win some more games this year.

Exactly. I had no problem with the game plan. Excecution, not so much.

And yes, don't blame the players. Except Wort, he was awful. ;)

Okie35
I really wish it will be Missouri but I doubt it. I hope so though.

boomersooner28
STILL drinking......:pop:

colleyvillesooner
10/23/2010, 11:36 PM
Yeah, I kinda think Nebraska mudholes Mizzou. Where is that game?

stoops the eternal pimp
10/23/2010, 11:36 PM
Im gonna do something naughty with the wife and get over it

stoops the eternal pimp
10/23/2010, 11:37 PM
at NU

colleyvillesooner
10/23/2010, 11:37 PM

Ditto. I think part of my level headedness is due to my Rangers making the World Series. Still doesn't sound right to say. :D

StoopTroup
10/23/2010, 11:38 PM
As long as the yankees aren't in...I'm OK.

Collier11
10/23/2010, 11:39 PM
Im gonna do something naughty with the wife and get over it

poop on her? Sick!

I didnt like BVs gameplan, Wilsons wasnt horrible although he got too repetitive at times

cccasooner2

QUE?

Leroy Lizard
It's not the first time we ever lost. It won't be the last.

And don't worry about the fans. After our next win we will go back to extreme overconfidence like we always do.

colleyvillesooner
at NU

http://cassandrang.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/success_baby.jpg

Iam4OUru
10/23/2010, 11:40 PM

We lost. We turned it over too much in the red zone, didn't get crucial stops, and didn't capitalize on some Mizzou mistakes.

Big. ****ing. Deal.

We have been heading towards this with our 4th Q. play all year. This was not a NC caliber team. I love this team, but it's a year away. How many times did the announcers say "freshman" tonight?

For those of you who say Wilson should be fired...we're 6-1. Go jump off a cliff.

Losses...take a hike.

Well said......nuff said.

Collier11
10/23/2010, 11:41 PM
A PM from a mizzou fan

Hey man. A mizzou fan here whom has lurked your boards and read your posts on stlttoday.com.

I just wanted to post the respect that those of us who are real logical fans of Mizzou and college football have for the OU program and what it has brought to our conference. The site wouldnt let me post, but maybe you could pass on that if it wasnt for the success of the large well run programs like OU that teams and programs like Mizzou would never have the chance to shine on the big national college scene.

Thank you OU. What a great program and tradition for the other schools in this conference to live up to.

Hopefully we will see you in the Big 12 title game as long as we dont act like a bunch of idiots and choke in Lincoln next weeek.

Long live the Big 12.

colleyvillesooner
10/23/2010, 11:43 PM
Holy crap, they play NEB next week?!?!1?!?

Oh man, talk about trap game, let down, ****ed in the A setup game.

Veritas, you better get this done. We wanna see you and the Mrs. In Dallas in December.

Collier11
10/23/2010, 11:44 PM
yep, id love a rematch but we both have a lot of work to do

boomersooner28
annnnnd STILL drinking...:pop:

stoops the eternal pimp
going to atm, baylor, and stoolwater...gotta win those

colleyvillesooner
10/23/2010, 11:46 PM
going to atm, baylor, and stoolwater...gotta win those

Yep. I'd think with Finch and Murray both at full strength, Wilson starts running the ball more to control the clock and shorten the game.

soonerboomer93
10/23/2010, 11:46 PM
And mark this...we will see Mizzou in Dallas and ****ing ruin their season...again.

Mark this, Stoops won't forget what play then ran on us. They'll will be punished for that, every chance possible.

colleyvillesooner
10/23/2010, 11:48 PM
Is it wrong that I am most worried about BU of those three. If we bending our "A" or "B" game, we score 40 on OSU. and eATMe

boomersooner28
Yuuummmmm....beer. :pop:

stoops the eternal pimp
im still amazed a school the magnitude of OU can't get a good kicker...i need that 4 hour boner now

colleyvillesooner
Mark this, Stoops won't forget what play then ran on us. They'll will be punished for that, every chance possible.

:mad: x infinity.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/23/2010, 11:49 PM
Is it wrong that I am most worried about BU of those three. If we bending our "A" or "B" game, we score 40 on OSU. and eATMe

griffin is an absolute stud..they have playmakers at RB and WR...probably a more dangerous offense than the others

colleyvillesooner
10/23/2010, 11:50 PM
im still amazed a school the magnitude of OU can't get a good kicker...i need that 4 hour boner now

Yep. It's ridiculous. How does the best kicker in the nation not say "I'm going to OU cause I know i'll start."

Blue
10/23/2010, 11:50 PM

We'll get that good kicker just in time for our 2013 rebuilding year. ;)

colleyvillesooner
10/23/2010, 11:51 PM
griffin is an absolute stud..they have playmakers at RB and WR...probably a more dangerous offense than the others

I haven't seen any of their games. We should be able to score 30+ right?

SanDiegoSoonerGal
10/23/2010, 11:51 PM
annnnnd STILL drinking...:pop:

Me too. Mr. Gal is awfully quiet. I better go check on him, he might've passed out already.

ETA: Yup. Fell asleep watching the SDSU game. But then, who wouldn't?

colleyvillesooner
10/23/2010, 11:55 PM
Why isn't he watching Mike and the Cats?

stoops the eternal pimp
10/23/2010, 11:56 PM
I haven't seen any of their games. We should be able to score 30+ right?

no defense...at all

boomersooner28
10/23/2010, 11:56 PM
Beer...it's whats for breakfast.

:pop:

colleyvillesooner
10/23/2010, 11:57 PM
Sweet. That's why I see us pounding the ball in weeks to come.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/23/2010, 11:58 PM
madu probably gets nothing from here on out

StoopTroup
10/23/2010, 11:59 PM

I thought so too but that last run he made late might have bought him a few more snaps.

colleyvillesooner
10/24/2010, 12:01 AM
You mean the kick off he botched but manages to cluster **** his way to a good return?

Curly Bill
10/24/2010, 12:10 AM
I didnt like BVs gameplan, Wilsons wasnt horrible although he got too repetitive at times

C11, say it isn't so! You being critical of BV! :D

I guess you noticed too that they're still running open across the middle of the defense. Shades of Shipley and McCoy. :O

Collier11
10/24/2010, 12:24 AM
C11, say it isn't so! You being critical of BV! :D

I guess you noticed too that they're still running open across the middle of the defense. Shades of Shipley and McCoy. :O

Ive been critical of BC and KW before, I just didnt think they deserved all the crap they get.

I was highly disappointed in BV tonight, if he made any adjustments I never saw them

I thought KWs gameplan was ok and should have had us up early and probably by 2 scores or more and our players Fd it up with stupid mistakes and turnovers

Funky G
10/24/2010, 12:27 AM

Big. ****ing. Deal.

Losses...take a hike.

Dead on.

Curly Bill
10/24/2010, 12:27 AM
Ive been critical of BC and KW before, I just didnt think they deserved all the crap they get.

I was highly disappointed in BV tonight, if he made any adjustments I never saw them

I thought KWs gameplan was ok and should have had us up early and probably by 2 scores or more and our players Fd it up with stupid mistakes and turnovers

Yeah, I have no major problems with what KW did tonight, but BV's inability to make in-game adjustments cost us. I've always maintained thinking on his feet is not a strength.

Oh...I would argue KW should have taken a few more shots down the field as the game went on, I thought we became too dependent on the short passing game, but again: no major gripes with him.

Collier11
10/24/2010, 12:30 AM
yea I do wish we went down field more but I think KW has the mindset that even 4 yard passes equal 1st downs every 3 plays

Curly Bill
10/24/2010, 12:32 AM
yea I do wish we went down field more but I think KW has the mindset that even 4 yard passes equal 1st downs every 3 plays

Yup, some of that Big 10 thinking. :D

As the game goes on though if you don't put some fear into that defense that you might go over the top of them they start playing tighter and those short passes become shorter and shorter.

MU35OU14
10/24/2010, 12:34 AM
Oh yes you are right. We will see Mizzou again and win by two or more touchdowns in Dallas.

Lies.

SoonerNate
10/24/2010, 12:34 AM

Big. ****ing. Deal.

Losses...take a hike.

AMEN. Relax folks. This team is young as f#@k! We will get OUr revenge and Yes, will win the conference title. Some of you are spoiled beyond belief.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
10/24/2010, 12:35 AM
Why isn't he watching Mike and the Cats?

I'm not 100% sure, but I suspect it's because beer, it's what's for breakfast.

SoonerNate
10/24/2010, 12:36 AM
We lost because of greenhorn mistakes. Get it? Relax folks.

jbstrick
10/24/2010, 12:37 AM

^^^ This.

SoonerNate
10/24/2010, 12:47 AM
It is times like this that I realize that so many hate us OU fans.

STFU. We lost the game. We still can win the conference and we're young.

sooner59
10/24/2010, 12:58 AM
LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!11!!!111!!1

Collier11
10/24/2010, 01:12 AM
My Boner is flacid but will be back

Blue
10/24/2010, 01:23 AM
I don't really see alot of bitching going on. Maybe bc everyones been banned a theres like 20 posters here.

Seems pretty calm for a loss.

tulsaoilerfan
10/24/2010, 01:26 AM

As well he shouldn't

colinreturn
10/24/2010, 02:08 AM
Ditto. I think part of my level headedness is due to my Rangers making the World Series. Still doesn't sound right to say. :D

same. could you imagine what it would have been like if the rangers clinched game 7 WHILE ou played like that? i dont know how i would have reacted or dealt with it.

tigerjonns
10/24/2010, 02:09 AM
I have never seen a more arrogant fan base in my life. you got owned tonight by a better team. we have lost many times to a better OU teAm and we r the first to admit it. go to your score prediction thread and read that nonsense. not one of you thought mizzou would win much less keep it close. all I can say is bloooooooooooow meeeeeeeeeeee. pinkel owned stoops tonight and we cost you any weak chance you may have had at a nc. cya bitches

spatton713
10/24/2010, 02:14 AM

stilllll drinking

SoonerNate
10/24/2010, 02:18 AM
I have never seen a more arrogant fan base in my life. you got owned tonight by a better team. we have lost many times to a better OU teAm and we r the first to admit it. go to your score prediction thread and read that nonsense. not one of you thought mizzou would win much less keep it close. all I can say is bloooooooooooow meeeeeeeeeeee. pinkel owned stoops tonight and we cost you any weak chance you may have had at a nc. cya bitches

STFU idiot. What's with the "arrogant" talk?

You are the fools that rushed the field. We are simply irritated at our performance. Do we have some a$$hat fans? Of course.

But we are Oklahoma. We Invented Winning.

So STFU.

And, see you in Dallas.

tigerjonns
10/24/2010, 02:21 AM
thx for proving my point. get over yourselves. I'll never be back here. nice bcs record

SoonerNate
10/24/2010, 02:22 AM
thx for proving my point. get over yourselves. I'll never be back here. nice bcs record

Again, see you in Dallas. You didn't beat us. Moses Madu did.

It's not arrogance assho!e, it's facts. ( I don't speak for all OU fans, but I sure as hell don't post on Mizzou sites after we beat you)

BTW, Enjoy your loss to Nebraska next week.

MARK IT DOWN.

Blue
10/24/2010, 02:27 AM

Whats Mizzous BCS record?

nebraskaSOONER
10/24/2010, 02:27 AM

I agree!!!! See you in Dallas!!!!

nebraskaSOONER
10/24/2010, 02:29 AM
Again, see you in Dallas. You didn't beat us. Moses Madu did.

It's not arrogance assho!e, it's facts. ( I don't speak for all OU fans, but I sure as hell don't post on Mizzou sites after we beat you)

BTW, Enjoy your loss to Nebraska next week.

MARK IT DOWN.

Hell ya! We will be playing the Huskers in Dallas! BOOOOOOOMER!

nebraskaSOONER
10/24/2010, 02:30 AM
ME IS DRUNK!!!!!!

SoonerNate
10/24/2010, 02:34 AM
ME IS DRUNK!!!!!!

same here. : )

I'm trying not to embarrass my brothers but at this point....

F it. Even down here, it was filled with a bunch of white trash 'U' fans rooting on Mizzou and trying to skip the dime on some PPV idiot and lame Lesnar fight.

We still had about 3 of God's people in attendance though.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/24/2010, 07:44 AM

No..wait...please come back.:rolleyes:

Sirus
10/24/2010, 09:08 AM
Mark This. We need a downfield passing game and the receivers to go with it. I love Stills and broyles but we need a deep threat.

I agree, but we need an accurate QB to make said passes. Not one that throws 5 yards over their head.

TUSooner
10/24/2010, 09:14 AM
Honestly, I think some of OUr fans needed this loss. Going undefeated isn't easy (unless you play Boise's schedule). Get some perspective. All is not lost if we don't go 14-0 . :rolleyes: We're a young good football team, but not #1 material yet, as shown by last night's performance and Mizzou. We can still have a great season and end on a high note, but ya ALWAYS gotta play one game at a time, and enjoy each win for itself.

Veritas
10/24/2010, 09:41 AM
Veritas, you better get this done. We wanna see you and the Mrs. In Dallas in December.
I hope we can. Depends which team shows up.

Frozen Sooner
10/24/2010, 09:44 AM
I'll never be back here.

That is correct.

mojorisen2014
10/24/2010, 10:14 AM

Same thing I told my wife

Soonerus
10/24/2010, 10:27 AM
It was fun while it lasted, can't wait until next year...

BoulderSooner79
10/24/2010, 10:36 AM
It was fun while it lasted, can't wait until next year...

Same here, but I really believe the end of this year will affect next year. Ending on a high note would impact the focus of the offseason practice. Maybe not a huge factor, but so many championship teams came close the year before and the players talk about how bad they want to come back and do it. There are often NFL eligible guys who come back and play instead of going early to get another shot - at least they will claim that is the reason. It will be interesting to see what T. Lewis and Broyles decide.

Regardless, winning the conference is still a very important goal.

stoopified
10/24/2010, 12:26 PM

Big. ****ing. Deal.

Losses...take a hike.

Mods, please be swift with the ban hammer for some of these noob jackwagons.Ditto

stoopified
10/24/2010, 12:31 PM

Big. ****ing. Deal.

Losses...take a hike.

Mods, please be swift with the ban hammer for some of these noob jackwagons.Ditto