PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Wilson may you please just drop dead

mikee likee
10/23/2010, 10:15 PM
My dog has more play calling imagination than you. Line up in the I and run off the edge, not once. Pump the ball deep, not once. You suck.
ban me please. I do not care.

bluesmagoo
10/23/2010, 10:19 PM
Game's over. Lousy prep by the coaches. Good play by MU. Stoops really sucks today.

kingsby
10/23/2010, 10:19 PM
quit with the KW it is the Defense that always crumbles .... BV needs to go.

jadubya
10/23/2010, 10:22 PM
I have never seen worse tackling in my life.....in all phases. Sickening.

mikee likee
10/23/2010, 10:23 PM
I'll take both. Does OU even have linebackers or strong safeties? The middle was wide open all night.

StoopTroup
10/23/2010, 10:25 PM
What a bunch of whiney whorn bitches.

SoonerPride
10/23/2010, 10:27 PM
If not for turnovers our offense moved the ball fine

MyT Oklahoma
10/23/2010, 10:30 PM
Everyone is forgetting that neither KW or BV gave up the opening touchown return. And neither KW or BV threw Jones' two interceptions or made Madu's fumble in the red zone or were responsible for Stevens' missed field goal.

The overall preperation may have been poor tonight but it was our players lack of execution was the problem tonight not our coaches.

silverwheels
10/23/2010, 10:33 PM
If not for turnovers our offense moved the ball fine

Exactly. We let them shred our defense in addition to the mental mistakes on offense.

kingsby
10/23/2010, 10:35 PM
once again the D needs to make a stop and it falls apart ...watch on 4th down

mikee likee
10/23/2010, 10:37 PM
overall preperation may have been poor tonight
in addition to the mental mistakes on offense.

Isn't Kevin Wilson the overall offensive coach, we rest our case.

StoopTroup
10/23/2010, 10:39 PM
Dumbasses who are probably out kickin their dog over this aren't probably gonna listen to anything positive about this game.

We lost to another undefeated team on the Road. Nobody wants to see stuff like this except maybe Oregon, TCU and Boise and maybe everybody else who thought us being the BSC #1 was wrong.

We still have a chance at the Big XII South and we look better than last year in which we were 8-5. Anyone bagging on this team needs to sell their tickets.

mikee likee
10/23/2010, 10:41 PM
screw u
I never once bagged on the players
I tore into the main play caller.

Sooners78
10/23/2010, 10:42 PM
Offense moved the ball down the field all night. Turnovers weren't KW's fault. Venables didn't have the defense ready.

StoopTroup
10/23/2010, 10:44 PM
screw u
I never once bagged on the players
I tore into the main play caller.

I don't believe I called you a dumbass but I guess you're gonna take ownership.

tulsaoilerfan
10/23/2010, 10:45 PM
Ouch rough crowd here tonite

tulsaoilerfan
10/23/2010, 10:45 PM
Don't act like whorns or aggies people

agoo758
10/23/2010, 10:48 PM
We obviously did not play as well as we are capable of tonight. That is all I am going to say about that and I would be hard-pressed to find anyone who disagreed with that statement.

bringit
10/23/2010, 10:49 PM
MO is beatable. We just made way too many mistakes and our D line couldn't pressure their QB. I think we could beat them in Dallas if we get there.

StoopTroup
10/23/2010, 10:51 PM
If you're watching the end of this game...it looks a lot like when we took Nebraska down in Norman in 2000.

It's good to be King and have folks trying to knock you off every week instead of wishing you had a different Coach.

BoomerSooner, esq.
10/23/2010, 10:53 PM
What a bunch of whiney whorn bitches.

This ^^^^^^^ I bet if you look at their posts prior to this game, it was nothing but sunshine and rainbows. Every year, the ******es come out of the woodwork to cry.

Sooners78
10/23/2010, 10:54 PM
MO is beatable. We just made way too many mistakes and our D line couldn't pressure their QB. I think we could beat them in Dallas if we get there.

Agreed. Gabbert had way too much time all night.

BoomerSooner, esq.
10/23/2010, 10:57 PM
I hope that I dont see any of you crybabies WHEN we are in the Big 12 championship game. Go to your holes and complain.

StoopTroup
10/23/2010, 10:57 PM
This ^^^^^^^ I bet if you look at their posts prior to this game, it was nothing but sunshine and rainbows. Every year, the ******es come out of the woodwork to cry.

That was to try and get folks attention. It usually gets ya a death threat. :D

Anyway...I don't even care about the past posts. We can win the South and redeem ourselves by winning the rest of our games. I'll be glad to take anyone that's done rooting for the Sooners tickets. I know the folks I'm around don't give up over one lousy road game.

SoonerMarkVA
10/23/2010, 11:00 PM
While the O had some problems, there's simply no reason that 27 points shouldn't be enough to secure the game. Letting them gash us in the run game, failing to clamp down on 3rd down, the D was more of a letdown than the O. And letting the opening kickoff go for a TD? That is utterly inexcusable. Add in Stevens missing an extremely important FG, and special teams was just suck tonight.

What I'd like to see from here on out on O is to resurrect that H-back position that Josh Norman was a monster in with Murray. He's so much better of a threat out in space, where our porous run blocking doesn't allow the D to collapse on him. Finch should be the F-back. That gives us our 3 best talents on the field: Broyles, Murray, and Finch.

LosAngelesSooner
10/23/2010, 11:07 PM
So...at what point should we veteran posters start dick slapping the n00bs who are whiny knob slobbers?

GottaHavePride
10/23/2010, 11:17 PM
So...at what point should we veteran posters start dick slapping the n00bs who are whiny knob slobbers?

Um, whenever?

Our offensive miscues were mostly from breakdowns by the offensive line. Landry had some bad throws, but Mizzou was getting pressure on him all night.

Our defense was mostly good, but our D-line can't get any kind of a pass rush without help, and BV wasn't giving it to them for most of the night. And when we spread out to cover a pass, they'd tear us for 20 yards up the middle. Because again, our D-line (minus Beal) can't get off their blocks.

Crucifax Autumn
10/23/2010, 11:24 PM

Yes. Yes we should.

SoonerLB
10/23/2010, 11:42 PM
I would just like to start the resurrection by re-naming the flare pass the dead horse play, that is all. :(

olevetonahill
10/24/2010, 12:47 AM

When they act like you.;)

noobalicious
10/24/2010, 12:51 AM
I'm no KW fan, but KW didn't throw two idiotic interceptions. And he also didn't miss a field goal like Jimmy "Mister Reliable" Stevens.

TXBOOMER
10/24/2010, 12:52 AM
Team Loss...Coaches and players...schemes and execution. I would like to see us play more man and bring the heat like SEC teams do instead of giving a QB more than 5 seconds to pass. Anyway, we should kick the dog shat out of CO next week.

Okie35
10/24/2010, 12:55 AM
I hope that I dont see any of you crybabies WHEN we are in the Big 12 championship game. Go to your holes and complain.

Agreed.

btk108
10/24/2010, 12:57 AM
Wow...how far have we fallen?
Not as far as Texass.

Geez people, how many freshman do we have starting in key positions. Did you really think we were going to go undefeated and win a National Championship when the season started? Did you see stellar play in games before this to affirm the dream?

We're 6-1 and stand a very good chance of winning the rest of our games, making the BCC and getting to play Missouri again. I'm pretty dayum sure we take them at Jerry's World. Stop bitching and enjoy the ride.

olevetonahill
10/24/2010, 01:11 AM
Wow...how far have we fallen?
Not as far as Texass.

Geez people, how many freshman do we have starting in key positions. Did you really think we were going to go undefeated and win a National Championship when the season started? Did you see stellar play in games before this to affirm the dream?

We're 6-1 and stand a very good chance of winning the rest of our games, making the BCC and getting to play Missouri again. I'm pretty dayum sure we take them at Jerry's World. Stop bitching and enjoy the ride.

Yes By Gawd I did , Now leave me alone

btk108
10/24/2010, 01:21 AM
Yes By Gawd I did , Now leave me alone

Heh...I told you last weekend I hated to see us go to #1 so early in the season. For once, I"m right, give it up, brother!