PDA

View Full Version : As good as it gets in Austin, tx

UTgradOUfan
10/23/2010, 03:48 PM
Today it is really, really good being me. Watching the Iowa State Cyclones humiliate the whorns in DK Royal stadium is just more proof that God loves us. As the classless whorn fans filed out could barely suppress pleading w/ them to not go home and beat their wives. They are not happy. They are not good. They ARE cannibalizing themselves. And listening to the post-game radio show is just about as much fun as half-time sex. Almost.
If the Sooners weren't on TV tonight I would be exceedingly excited about going out to eat downtown tonight and wallow in their gnashing of teeth, bitching, second guessing and self-loathing.
Bye Bye top 25. Bye Bye 10 win season. Bye Bye any chance of backing into the conference championship.
Around 10:30 tonight as they get good and lubed up and it sinks in that they lost at home to an ISU team beaten 52-0 last week by the Sooners it is going to get real interesting. The truth will start coming out. You will hear what they really think of:
1) mack brown: he's gay
2)gilbert: over rated
3)their running game: they don't have one
4)their WR's: they don't have any
5)their D: not very talented
6)their schedule: a joke, humiliating and more proof that mack is gay
7)will muschamp: not ready for prime time
8)top 5 recruiting classes: not worth a damn given the whorn coaching staff
9)#2 preseason ranking: see #8 above
10)A&M: they may ruin our Thanksgiving
You will also hear "We are texas, how could this happen?"
Go ahead Lid and tell them the obvious truth: You are texas. And you suck.
Roll on Big Red

GKeeper316
10/23/2010, 03:50 PM
I'm GKeeper316, and I approved this message.

UberSooner
10/23/2010, 03:52 PM
^A toast to an excellent post. Saxet Sux.

SoonerNate
10/23/2010, 03:53 PM
Will they even make the Independence Bowl?

slh1234
10/23/2010, 03:53 PM
I'm trying to figure out which ones of thier points I disagree with.

SoonerPride
10/23/2010, 03:55 PM
Who did Mack apologize to this week?

GKeeper316
10/23/2010, 03:56 PM

Phil Simms

CatfishSooner
10/23/2010, 03:58 PM
Will they even make a bowl??

FIFY

SoonerNate
10/23/2010, 04:02 PM
I may bump this thread everyday until Texas loses (plays) again.

StoopTroup
10/23/2010, 04:03 PM
I like a good post as much as anyone but it doesn't take all that to figure out how badly tejas sucks.

I've watched enough of their games now that it's quite apparent.

They do have a thread at hornfans about their bowl game....lol

http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=6279193&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

PDXsooner
10/23/2010, 04:04 PM
What a great post. At kickoff it looked like there were about 60K people there. What the hell is up with that?

proudsoonergal
10/23/2010, 04:05 PM
I totally agree. I love living in Austin when the horns lose.

On a similar note, if OU wins tonight and Nebraska pulls out the win against Okie State in Stillwater, today will be like Christmas. :D

UTgradOUfan
10/23/2010, 04:17 PM
If there is such a thing as too much fun then I am getting close. If you aren't in Austin I know you can't get 1300 the Zone post game call-in show but the whorn fans are in complete MELTDOWN MODE. Everytime one of the on-air guys try to point out something positive the callers just abuse them and then launch into an even more bitter rant about how bad the whorns suck.
You can enjoy this process at home. Go to hornfans.com Self-immolation is taking place. Total tantrum by the spoiled entitled brats that are whorn fans.
Happy Happy Joy Joy

SoonerPride
10/23/2010, 04:20 PM
I totally agree. I love living in Austin when the horns lose.

On a similar note, if OU wins tonight and Nebraska pulls out the win against Okie State in Stillwater, today will be like Christmas. :D

And Notre Dame lost :D

gundleok
10/23/2010, 04:20 PM
Best part about checking out the 'Bowl Game' post was seeing AD on the left. :)

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/8459/whornfansad.jpg

Leroy Lizard
10/23/2010, 04:22 PM
Gator fans are consoling Horn fans in OB. Wow.

agoo758
10/23/2010, 04:23 PM

Goodolesooner

BoulderSooner79
10/23/2010, 04:25 PM
UtgradOUfan, you are a cruel man. Cruel but fair.

soonercastor
10/23/2010, 04:27 PM
http://content.screencast.com/users/castorinho/folders/Jing/media/7c617ca7-dac5-4512-938d-b537da38c265/2010-10-23_1626.png

+1

Sooner Eclipse
10/23/2010, 04:32 PM
Us - he's f'ing up our SOS

Crucifax Autumn
10/23/2010, 04:34 PM
Karma's a bitch.

SoonerPride
10/23/2010, 04:38 PM
Us - he's f'ing up our SOS

Not enough to ever make me want * to win.

Crucifax Autumn
10/23/2010, 04:40 PM
My head is gonna explode if every single member of this site doesn't go to google and read up on EXACTLY how the BCS and each individual computer ranking work.

SoonerPride
10/23/2010, 04:42 PM
My head is gonna explode if every single member of this site doesn't go to google and read up on EXACTLY how the BCS and each individual computer ranking work.

If it's like Scanners then make sure to film it in slo-mo

SoonerMom2
10/23/2010, 04:45 PM

Will take your word for how they work as your explanations have been really good.

Seeing Texas lose to Iowa State made my day! Now Nebraska needs to win (no defense at all from either team) and we need to clobber MO and with Notre Dame losing this day will be perfect!

I am even rooting for LSU to beat Auburn -- cannot stand Auburn fans and Les Myles is at least good for laughs and luckiest coach around.

UTgradOUfan
10/23/2010, 05:02 PM
I am not going to allow a computer to interfere with the joy I get from the whorns losing.
BTW can a computer calculate how big an impact a humiliating home loss for the whorns has on recruiting?
I thought not.

badger
10/23/2010, 05:09 PM
I just posted pics from the game in the fark board here. (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144981&page=4) Enjoy!

slh1234
10/23/2010, 05:10 PM

Does it have to be google? ;)

StoopTroup
10/23/2010, 05:14 PM
I am not going to allow a computer to interfere with the joy I get from the whorns losing.
BTW can a computer calculate how big an impact a humiliating home loss for the whorns has on recruiting?
I thought not.

Neither can a playoff system. Matter of fact if you live in the mid-west your School will get hosed once they start deciding what Team would make the most money for everyone.

OUthunder
10/23/2010, 05:16 PM
Today it is really, really good being me. Watching the Iowa State Cyclones humiliate the whorns in DK Royal stadium is just more proof that God loves us. As the classless whorn fans filed out could barely suppress pleading w/ them to not go home and beat their wives. They are not happy. They are not good. They ARE cannibalizing themselves. And listening to the post-game radio show is just about as much fun as half-time sex. Almost.
If the Sooners weren't on TV tonight I would be exceedingly excited about going out to eat downtown tonight and wallow in their gnashing of teeth, bitching, second guessing and self-loathing.
Bye Bye top 25. Bye Bye 10 win season. Bye Bye any chance of backing into the conference championship.
Around 10:30 tonight as they get good and lubed up and it sinks in that they lost at home to an ISU team beaten 52-0 last week by the Sooners it is going to get real interesting. The truth will start coming out. You will hear what they really think of:
1) mack brown: he's gay
2)gilbert: over rated
3)their running game: they don't have one
4)their WR's: they don't have any
5)their D: not very talented
6)their schedule: a joke, humiliating and more proof that mack is gay
7)will muschamp: not ready for prime time
8)top 5 recruiting classes: not worth a damn given the whorn coaching staff
9)#2 preseason ranking: see #8 above
10)A&M: they may ruin our Thanksgiving
You will also hear "We are texas, how could this happen?"
Go ahead Lid and tell them the obvious truth: You are texas. And you suck.
Roll on Big Red

I don't care who ya are, that deserves some green.

badger
10/23/2010, 05:28 PM
http://www.gifninja.com/Workspace/0fc7e91f-719b-497e-9997-121825de2bc2/output.gif

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/23/2010, 05:57 PM
I just posted pics from the game in the fark board here. (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144981&page=4) Enjoy!

i'm happy ISU won, but that pic of paul rhodes clinching his fist in front of his crotch is setting up some great farks!

Leroy Lizard
10/23/2010, 06:30 PM
New Horn slogan: Thank God for Florida Atlantic.

instigator
10/23/2010, 06:37 PM
On the local news here in Austin, Mack is pissed. He ain't apologizing for anyone. He just said he can't trust his players and he can't trust his coaches because they don't get things ready. Said the players looked arrogant in pregame and he had a bad feeling when he saw that. Good drama down here. :)

Caboose
10/23/2010, 06:40 PM
I really hope recruits are watching Texas closely. What a bunch of pussies and quitters. I cant imagine why anyone would want to play for them.

ouwasp
10/23/2010, 06:42 PM
Wonder if any of their recruits were present today?

It's not too late...

adoniijahsooner
10/23/2010, 06:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/U4gbB.jpg

SoonerPride
10/23/2010, 06:47 PM
On the local news here in Austin, Mack is pissed. He ain't apologizing for anyone. He just said he can't trust his players and he can't trust his coaches because they don't get things ready. Said the players looked arrogant in pregame and he had a bad feeling when he saw that. Good drama down here. :)

Hmmm
After the bearcubs in Easter egg blue whooped em I thought he said he was responsible for everyone from coaches to the waterboy

instigator
10/23/2010, 06:58 PM
Hmmm
After the bearcubs in Easter egg blue whooped em I thought he said he was responsible for everyone from coaches to the waterboy

Guess he's distancing. :D

Boomer_Sooner_sax
10/23/2010, 07:52 PM
I posted this in a different forum, but here is my take:

My inlaws are UT season ticket holders and couldn't go to this game, so I figured, eh, it is football, I will go check it out. The stadium was almost 1/4 full 20 minutes before kickoff, never came close to filling up as the student section upper deck looked like a ghost town and there were huge areas of no people and the people in front of us, a family of 4, shows up at halftime and leaves at the end of the 3rd quarter. My wife even commented at the difference between OU and Texas fans. It was pretty nice having the whole section to ourselves in the 4th quarter though. They almost missed a great comeback though.

UTgradOUfan
10/30/2010, 11:55 PM
I know. I'm bumping my own thread. BUT the whorns lost at home again and I am too busy watching the Sooners while listening to the whorn fans hate on each other and their team on the radio to come up w/ a similar thread. Just know that tonight it is much worse. Whorn fans are openly suggesting it's time for mack to retire, move on or die and take greg davis w/ him. Losing to Baylor is worse than losing ISU. Baylor is an old Southwest Conference opponent, a texas school and a perennial patsy. Some drunk(glue-sniffer?) on the radio suggested they ought to crash the plane towing the banner into the sideline so the program could start over.
This fun.
Open warfare on hornfans.com & orangebloods.com
Imbeciles on the radio
whornfans leaving the stadium early
Wow, I hope every recruit in texas is paying attention to all this
I know I am
Lid? Comments?

stoopified
10/31/2010, 12:17 AM
Good stuff

Leroy Lizard
10/31/2010, 12:30 AM
Apparently Muschamp blew up at a reporter in a post-game presser. What fun!

soonercastor
10/31/2010, 12:35 AM
need to see that!

bluedogok
10/31/2010, 10:32 AM
The whornfans who actually show up leaving the stadium early
FIFY :texan:

I had offers of FREE tickets to the Baylor game, more than for the Iowa State game. Many are jumping ship earlier than normal this season. It's amazing how empty that 100,000 seat stadium looks with only 65-75,0000 there.

Losing has become so commonplace here that the game barely got a secondary mention above the fold on the front page of The Statesman. In past weeks it was the headline.

Jacie
10/31/2010, 10:37 AM
Kinda gives "We're Texas!" a whole new meaning . . .