PDA

View Full Version : I just did a man job

MamaMia
10/22/2010, 05:23 PM
I measured all over my house where over 5 tons of stone is going. It was awful. I have magic marker on one of my OU shirts, I had a dead grasshopper on my shoe and the metal tape measurer attacked me several times. I think its a sign we will win this game.

Flagstaffsooner
10/22/2010, 05:31 PM
Grasshoppers are good eats, I went thru survival training. Dont hit that switch on the tape measure unless you are ready.

How'd you get the magic marker stuff?

OUHOMER
10/22/2010, 05:32 PM
but it sounded easy enough, before you started, right?

Crimson Kid
10/22/2010, 05:35 PM
I thought the title said you just did a man. :D

badger
10/22/2010, 05:37 PM
NP was out on business once when our dogs (who were then bratty puppies) were burrowing out of the backyard. Flabbergasted, after work one day, I placed as many concrete slabs around the fence as I could, pounding rebar spikes in to keep them in place.

I was probably extremely grouchy on the phone that night with him... my hands were forever calloused over from that spontaneous project.

The males in the household still outnumber me 5-to-1. At least three of them are non-human :P

olevetonahill
10/22/2010, 05:37 PM
Good Jorb Mom

MamaMia
10/22/2010, 05:42 PM
Grasshoppers are good eats, I went thru survival training. Dont hit that switch on the tape measure unless you are ready.

How'd you get the magic marker stuff?Now ya tell me. :P

I had a pad and a click pen magic marker to write down all the measurements and it fell out of my mouth. :O

but it sounded easy enough, before you started, right? Not really, but it had to be done. I got tired of waiting around on other people.

Flagstaffsooner
10/22/2010, 05:47 PM
You go Gurl! And try the grasshopper, a little salt will help. But then again I will eat anything-I used to date an oSu coed.

soonerboomer93
10/22/2010, 05:47 PM
I measured all over my house where over 5 tons of stone is going. It was awful. I have magic marker on one of my OU shirts, I had a dead grasshopper on my shoe and the metal tape measurer attacked me several times. I think its a sign we will win this game.

It's no secret you got more cajones then 1/2 the guys on here

Flagstaffsooner
10/22/2010, 05:52 PM
It's no secret you got more cajones then 1/2 the guys on hereSicEm?:D

KantoSooner
10/22/2010, 05:56 PM
Ah, grasshoppers! Try a little sesame oil and lightly fry, then quench/deglaze the pan with teriyaki and serve on fried rice - Texas State Fair good!

Sooner_Tuf
10/22/2010, 07:37 PM
Now ya tell me. :P

I had a pad and a click pen magic marker to write down all the measurements and it fell out of my mouth. :O

Not really, but it had to be done. I got tired of waiting around on other people.

Pretty talented if you can write with the pen in your mouth.

King Barry's Back
10/22/2010, 07:54 PM

Clear sign. Couldn't mean anything else. My mind is now at rest. ;)

MamaMia
10/22/2010, 08:15 PM
:D

SunnySooner
10/22/2010, 08:35 PM
Good jorb, Mom. Sorry about yer OU shirt--try some hairspray on it, rinse well, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't but it can't hurt to try.

I took apart my exercise bike and fixed it while Mr. SS was in the sandbox. I was very impressed with myself. Had a few spare parts left over when I put it back together, but hell, it works, don't it?!?!?!?

Girls rule, boys DROOL!!!!
;) :D :D :D

AlbqSooner
10/22/2010, 09:55 PM
When I quit drinkin I went through a long period where I didn't drool much at all. Now that I am getting old and stuff it seems to be picking up. Meh.

soonercastor
10/22/2010, 09:57 PM
That title is misleading :D