PDA

View Full Version : Oh, those Silly, Silly whorns

Flagstaffsooner
10/22/2010, 09:45 AM
A laugh a minute (http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=6278020&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=)

I may be wrong, but I think OU is very over rated. Not sure they won't have several losses by season's end.

Dear Santa,

For Christmas I want an OU-UO National Championship game so the Ducks can score 60 on the sooners.

http://www.sallyminker.com/art/2-d/images/grapes-print.jpg

SOFSooner
10/22/2010, 09:52 AM
They are still trying to make up for the loss to both ucla and OU. The shorthorns don't want to admit they really suck this year.

Crucifax Autumn
10/22/2010, 09:57 AM
**** texass.

Flagstaffsooner
10/22/2010, 10:00 AM
They are still trying to make up for the loss to both ucla and OU. The shorthorns don't want to admit they really suck this year.

El Paso this year. I hope we left poop in the lockers.:texan:

3rdgensooner
10/22/2010, 10:01 AM
They are just precious.

stoopified
10/22/2010, 10:05 AM
I read another thread on hornFans where most picked (reluctantly) OU to beat Mizzou,many by blowout.There were of course a few who picked the Tigers but most of them admitted this was a hope and not a belief.

Sooner Brewcrew
10/22/2010, 10:07 AM
Too bad they all ready have a couple of losses and will be lucky to make a respectable bowl game.

BoulderSooner79
10/22/2010, 10:09 AM
Too bad they all ready have a couple of losses and will be lucky to make a respectable bowl game.

The SI mid-year report had a funny prediction - that the horns would win out, but Mack's politicing/begging would fail to get an at-large BCS bid.

85sooners
10/22/2010, 10:15 AM
:D :pop:

Flagstaffsooner
10/22/2010, 10:35 AM
The SI mid-year report had a funny prediction - that the horns would win out, but Mack's politicing/begging would fail to get an at-large BCS bid.Its Mack vs AZ state in El Paso.

aj44mc
10/22/2010, 11:00 AM
Hopefully by then ASU will get their O rolling and could beat them. i would be ecstatic to have OU and ASU beat the horns in the same year.

Widescreen
10/22/2010, 11:04 AM
If UT ends up in some weak bowl, I really don't care whether they win or not. I only want UT to lose when they are playing in something substantial - mainly for recruiting reasons.

Flagstaffsooner
10/22/2010, 11:07 AM
Hopefully by then ASU will get their O rolling and could beat them. i would be ecstatic to have OU and ASU beat the horns in the same year.Reluctantly, I would root for the solar satans.

ThinMan
10/22/2010, 12:02 PM
Texas fans are miserable again. All is right in the universe.

Jacie
10/22/2010, 12:10 PM
The SI mid-year report had a funny prediction - that the horns would win out, but Mack's politicing/begging would fail to get an at-large BCS bid.

And they still wouldn't get how ridiculous this makes them, their coach, their program and their entire beloved state look to the rest of the country.

StoopTroup
10/22/2010, 12:13 PM
The real truth is...I felt tejas was going to beat Nebbish in Lincoln because the huskers hadn't been tested. What happen? Yep...tejas won. Thing is teh whorns had the huskers dead to rights and almost let them back in the game.

Reality....

The whorns are a decent team and probably better than UCLA...but they just didn't put all that recruiting talent together as a team and this isn't the first time we've seen them do it either. Mack does well when he has a good QB. The Grape got put in a bad spot in the Bama game and even though he played well...he lost. This is really his first year in charge of the whorn team and next year he might be better but this year is a rebuilding year for them and everyone of their fans knew it. They are lucky they don't have three losses hanging over their heads. Typical to hear them shooting off their mouths after they caught the huskers off-guard. I bet teh whorns drop another game and if they do make it to a Bowl...I'd like to see them play Arkansas.

agoo758
10/22/2010, 12:14 PM
Texas fans are miserable again. All is right in the universe.

Texas fans are ALWAYS miserable. Notice how people like LID and other not-so-frequent trolls spend their sunny days on laptops hurling personal insults to opposing fans, knowing that they can't do the same thing to someones face because they'll get their *** kicked, however they still want to make someone feel as bad as them, so this is their sad pathetic attempt. Misery loves company.:texan:

OUmillenium
10/22/2010, 12:15 PM
Hopefully by then ASU will get their O rolling and could beat them. i would be ecstatic to have OU and ASU beat the horns in the same year.

I will be wearing my ASU hat if they indeed meet up.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/22/2010, 12:15 PM
I remember all those whornfans who showed up at the Sun Bowl last year and at the end of the game consistently made fun of our team for playing there...

welp...enjoy the dirt

stoops the eternal pimp
10/22/2010, 12:35 PM
I also remember Stoop Troup showing up at the restaurant looking very dapper

badger
10/22/2010, 12:38 PM
I say we send all of those naughty whorn boys to Pleasure Island so that they turn into jackarses and we can sell them to the salt mines and circus.

(I just Netflix'd Pinochio last night)

StoopTroup
10/22/2010, 12:39 PM
I also remember Stoop Troup showing up at the restaurant looking very dapper

That night....First time my kids 11 and 7 have ever been in a likker store (texas Law). That neighborhood where we ate at....I think I'd carry a hand gun the next time I ever ate there...lol

StoopTroup
10/22/2010, 12:40 PM
I say we send all of those naughty whorn boys to Pleasure Island so that they turn into jackarses and we can sell them to the salt mines and circus.

(I just Netflix'd Pinochio last night)

Does Mack tick like a clock?

badger
10/22/2010, 12:43 PM
Does Mack tick like a clock?

No, he's the old gullible guy who thinks his kids will attend school if you tell them to.