PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want usuc to beat the ducks(their next game)?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/22/2010, 12:57 AM
I guess I don't, but I would like to see someone show how to stop the duck offense.

Blue
10/22/2010, 12:59 AM
Yes. Beat the ducks.

ouwasp
10/22/2010, 01:00 AM
down with the dux!

omg... can you imagine the ghastly unis the dux would create for a mnc game?

<shudder>

ouduckhunter
10/22/2010, 01:04 AM
Death to the mother duckers!!

Crucifax Autumn
10/22/2010, 01:19 AM
I'd enjoy if they lost the rest of their games.

Flagstaffsooner
10/22/2010, 01:20 AM
I hate to admit it but I will be rooting for suc.

http://www.onlyagame.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/NetsFanBagOverHead-250x200.jpg

10/22/2010, 01:24 AM
For Chrissakes, couldn't you find a bigger photo? I had to squint.

Addendum: NM

Leroy Lizard
10/22/2010, 01:28 AM
You can actually see individual lint fibers.

Flagstaffsooner
10/22/2010, 01:30 AM
I fixed it a-hole.;) Sorry I didnt realize it was that big.:O

Mark_in_Tulsa
10/22/2010, 01:36 AM
I'm rooting for OU to lose, not for Suc to win.

Flagstaffsooner
10/22/2010, 01:38 AM
I'm rooting for OU to lose, not for Suc to win. You might want to edit that post.:rolleyes: its UO

soonercastor
10/22/2010, 03:21 AM
I'm rooting for OU to lose

:eek: :eek: :eek:

soonercastor
10/22/2010, 03:21 AM
I wouldnt mind OUr guys shutting these guys up down the road, let em win now.

King Barry's Back
10/22/2010, 03:34 AM
I don't really care if Oregon loses or not. My agenda is to get down to one or two undefeated teams, with OU being one of them, and with OU having a bid to the BCS Championship.

If Oregon is undefeated and we play them for the title, great. But right now I gotta cheer for undefeateds to go down.

Flagstaffsooner
10/22/2010, 03:36 AM
noobs dont take advice.

SoonerLB
10/22/2010, 04:17 AM
I could go for the SUC having roast duck, smacking the quack out of them, or savoring some duckbill soup. Doesn't matter how they beat 'em, even if they have to beat 'em with a stick, just so they beat 'em!

AlbqSooner
10/22/2010, 06:43 AM
Kinda like the whorn/nebbish game, I feel all dirty rooting for suc. That said, I hope they beat Oregon into duck butter.

auto
10/22/2010, 06:51 AM

http://www.onlyagame.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/NetsFanBagOverHead-250x200.jpg

I am usually for SUC to lose every game from here till the end of eternity, but I would love to see the Fighting Kiffins put an epic smackdown on them.:D

Lott's Bandana
10/22/2010, 07:35 AM
I can't let one year change a lifetime of loathing.

Ducks 21-20 on a missed suc field goal.

OU-HSV
10/22/2010, 07:42 AM
I can't let one year change a lifetime of loathing.

Ducks 21-20 on a missed suc field goal.

Oh hell no, cause then we'll have to hear how Oregon is the next best thing to timmy teblow. And how Oregon fights through adversity and found a way to win and blah blah blah.

That said, it will be hard to pull for the SUC. I think I'll try to ignore the game overall.

madillsoonerfan5353
10/22/2010, 07:44 AM

In +1.

:texan:

DenverSooner751
10/22/2010, 08:21 AM
I fixed it a-hole.;) Sorry I didnt realize it was that big.:O

That's what she said.

Lott's Bandana
10/22/2010, 08:22 AM
Oh hell no, cause then we'll have to hear how Oregon is the next best thing to timmy teblow. And how Oregon fights through adversity and found a way to win and blah blah blah.

That said, it will be hard to pull for the SUC. I think I'll try to ignore the game overall.

But even with all the Tebow hype, I have not come close to hating Florida as much as I hate:

whorn
suc
ND

The last thing I want is the two-headed hate monster of Kiffen/suc to get any kind of recognition or validation. Let them beat up on Wazzu and Arizona State so he keeps his job and keeps them quiet.

Oregon is like the flare-up schools, West Virginia and Louisville...they'll have their run and then it will all go away.

Did you hear last night that 35 points was the most they'd ever scored on UCLA? Oregon is still learning how to be good.

Talk to the hand, Duckos.

OU-HSV
10/22/2010, 08:45 AM
But even with all the Tebow hype, I have not come close to hating Florida as much as I hate:

whorn
suc
ND

The last thing I want is the two-headed hate monster of Kiffen/suc to get any kind of recognition or validation. Let them beat up on Wazzu and Arizona State so he keeps his job and keeps them quiet.

Oregon is like the flare-up schools, West Virginia and Louisville...they'll have their run and then it will all go away.

Did you hear last night that 35 points was the most they'd ever scored on UCLA? Oregon is still learning how to be good.

Talk to the hand, Duckos.

True, good point

soonerborn30
10/22/2010, 09:11 AM
Yeah, but then they scored 25 more.

I couldn't care less who wins this game. I just want us to win OUr game.

Flagstaffsooner
10/22/2010, 09:16 AM

But uo has a sugar daddy that makes T Boone look like a 10th St whore.

tcrb
10/22/2010, 09:18 AM
I'm hoping Brother Mike takes out the ducks.

BigTime1
10/22/2010, 09:25 AM
I do...I cant freakin stand oregon they are near boise state dislike for me.

Okie35
10/22/2010, 09:27 AM
I'm hoping Brother Mike takes out the ducks.

At Autzen, I doubt it happens. I think USC will give them a game at least offensively. Their defense especially run game sucks though. It will be similar to the Oregon/ASU game except Barkley won't throw as many interceptions as the ASU QB. I kind of still want to see Kiffin fail off a bye week too. He's not a good coach.

Dan Thompson
10/22/2010, 09:48 AM
I will never root for USC, but I hope the ducks loose.

BoulderSooner79
10/22/2010, 10:05 AM
I will never root for USC, but I hope the ducks loose.

How do you tighten up a duck?

ASU did a decent job of slowing down the ducks, but the ASU offense was giving out INTs like candy at Halloween.

stoopified
10/22/2010, 10:08 AM
Don't think it will happen but I hope it does.I would ROTFLMAO

Mark_in_Tulsa
10/22/2010, 10:34 AM
You might want to edit that post.:rolleyes: its UO

WTF I remember typing UO and thinking that was so weird to type.

Anyways, I'm rooting for UO to lose, not for SUC to win.

Mad Dog Madsen
10/22/2010, 11:03 AM
I'm actually rooting for USC to win! And I hope they win the rest of their games too (Except AZ). It's not like they can go to a bowl anytime soon. :D

rainiersooner
10/22/2010, 11:19 AM
I've got no problem rooting for SUC to win. My hatred for UO outweighs my dislike of SUC. At least SUC has earned it over the years. UO has done nothing. And their attention-whore antics with the Scott Van Pelt/Lee Corso play call icons last night made me want to throw up.

And I agree that I just want as many undefeateds to fall.

All of that being said, the one team this year that I would have the most joy beating in the MNC would be Oregon.

cccasooner2
10/22/2010, 11:32 AM
I feel sorry for the Men of Troy; they lost to the Ducks badly last year. Then, to add insult to injury, the NCAA saw fit to unjustly come down hard on them for an alleged indiscretion by a former Heisman winner. I am hoping this will be USC's bowl game resulting in a Trojan victory. The NCAA will then strip them of all their losses and USC will then be undefeated with another MNC to be claimed, if not in reality, at least in the hearts and minds of football fans all over America.

delhalew
10/22/2010, 11:35 AM
I believe by seasons end our D will be capable of slowing the rubber duckies enough to get a win.
Therefore, let them win. They better pray we don't get a shot at them.

bigfatjerk
10/22/2010, 12:20 PM
I want a rematch with either Oregon or Boise.

OU_Sooners75
10/22/2010, 12:23 PM
Defensive rankings for teams that have played Oregon this season:

Suckage, that is why they look so good against their competition. Once they find a team with a real defense, they will not be so high profile.

The reason they are running up the score is because they are hoping they can do that all season with out a loss. If they do, then everyone will thinkt hey are some great team...LOL

The only thing is though, Defense wins championships, offense gets you there.

PAC-10 champs of 2010 will be Arizona or USC, not Oregon!

ThinMan
10/22/2010, 01:55 PM
Where's that metoer when you need it Flagstaff?

10/22/2010, 03:37 PM
Yeah, but then they scored 25 more.

I couldn't care less who wins this game. I just want us to win OUr game.Opponent-Schmopponent, just as long as the Beloved SOONERS are in in the NC game...and WIN IT!

10/22/2010, 03:55 PM
Where's that metoer when you need it Flagstaff?No, that's Metoyer, Trey Metoyer, the highest ranked recruit we have in the '11 class.

slh1234
10/22/2010, 04:11 PM
I'm having a hard time rooting for anyone in that game. This may be a gametime decision ... as a matter of fact, I may not have made a decision even after the game.

ouduckhunter
10/22/2010, 04:12 PM
I've got no problem rooting for SUC to win. My hatred for UO outweighs my dislike of SUC. At least SUC has earned it over the years. UO has done nothing. And their attention-whore antics with the Scott Van Pelt/Lee Corso play call icons last night made me want to throw up.

And I agree that I just want as many undefeateds to fall.

All of that being said, the one team this year that I would have the most joy beating in the MNC would be Oregon.

Absolutely!! :D

Dwight
10/22/2010, 04:17 PM
I only want USC to win because they are #2. In any other situation, I would want USC to get raped

badger
10/22/2010, 04:20 PM
I guess I don't, but I would like to see someone show how to stop the duck offense.

A few years ago someone came up with the "root for the terrorists" concept when you don't want either team to lose.

But let's face it - I'm just too much of a merry little sunshine to endorse such a gloomy outlook! :D

:mad: so don't repeat that! :mad:

:D Instead, look at the positive end of things - no matter what, a team you hate HAS to lose. There are no more ties in college football. Either USC continues to get punished for cheating, or those quackers from granola country get their comeuppance for their screwy refs gifting them a victory over us in 2006.

10/22/2010, 04:24 PM
I only want USC to win because they are #2. In any other situation, I would want USC to get rapedI want the recruiting light to be turned PERMANENTLY OFF for the usuc program...therefore, go ducks. But, I def. want the world to see whatever weaknesses the ducks might have, so we can exploit them, if we meet up with those sorry quackers in Jan.

Flagstaffsooner
10/22/2010, 04:30 PM
Where's that metoer when you need it Flagstaff?
In my rose garden.;)

itsok
10/22/2010, 04:59 PM
i rooted for suc back in 2005 against ut with all my heart
same against the ducks next week...

Soonerman82
10/22/2010, 05:55 PM
I can't stand either team. So I could care less.

sendbaht
10/22/2010, 06:49 PM
As hard as it is YES I'll be pulling for USC next week to beat the Ducks. They are at home and I belive they take the Ducks. USC is still USC "this year" the coming years they will be tiny usc which is fine with me. So USC which will be reduced to nothing in the next few years beat the crackers bad, look good for your last time sc and get the Ducks off OUr back.

Now we have to win and will win this Saturday. Go SOONERS!

sendbaht
10/22/2010, 06:52 PM
That's what she said.

DenverSooners you need to finish....>>>

That's what she said when the bed broke........something of that nature.:)

BoulderSooner79
10/22/2010, 07:39 PM
I can't stand either team. So I could care less.

Then you should until you can't anymore.

RaleighSooner
10/22/2010, 08:05 PM
Agree that it's time for the wheels to come flying off the Oregon bandwagon...

The Ducks are to unis what the Smurfs are to turf, and for general decency they need to appear with much less frequency on my TV.

10/22/2010, 08:25 PM
Agree that it's time for the wheels to come flying off the Oregon bandwagon...

The Ducks are to unis what the Smurfs are to turf, and for general decency they need to appear with much less frequency on my TV.When the ducks pull out all the stops, they wear the pretty much all-green uniforms, that exactly match the color of the grass on the field, ala the Smurfs MO.