PDA

View Full Version : Has Landry endorsed Movember??

bent rider
10/21/2010, 04:07 PM
All the hype about boobie cancer this month just had me wondering if November will get equal time for prostate cancer...

http://us.movember.com/about/

cccasooner2
10/21/2010, 04:17 PM
"The PCF uses the money raised by Movember to fund research that is accelerating the discovery of better treatments and ultimately finding a cure for prostate cancer."

Something better than a Drs. thumb up the ***?

NormanPride
10/21/2010, 04:48 PM
That is actually an excellent idea.

goingoneight
10/21/2010, 05:00 PM
MOvember?

;) I keed, I keed. ;)

SoonerNate
10/21/2010, 05:02 PM
What color would the ribbon be?

jumperstop
10/21/2010, 05:03 PM
Personnally it's sickening how much of that pink **** I'm seeing at the NFL and college games. It's not like people don't know about breast cancer and how bad it can be. I don't need the NFL coaches to wear thier pink trimmed hats or the players to wear thier pink trimmed custom made shoes to remind me that breast cancer sucks and to donate money. You know know what would have been a better idea? To take all that money those dumbasses spent on buying the whole teams custom hats, shoes, jerseys, and all the other stuff, and donate that money to breast cancer research. It's pathetic!

Also, why not do the same for heart disease? It kills a lot more people and it is a lot more preventable and avoidable than breast cancer with a change in lifestyle. So maybe reminding a whole bunch of fans with the pink stuff would acctually help something.

SoonerBacker
10/21/2010, 05:29 PM

Brown ;)

bent rider
10/21/2010, 05:44 PM

srsly, its blue, like carolina blue
http://www.psa-rising.com/upfront/newribbon.htm

now everyone, turn your head and cough -- wait, that's international hernia month

soonerboomer93
10/21/2010, 07:11 PM
"The PCF uses the money raised by Movember to fund research that is accelerating the discovery of better treatments and ultimately finding a cure for prostate cancer."

Something better than a Drs. thumb up the ***?

that's wasn't his thumb

and that was STEP dressed as the Dr.