PDA

View Full Version : One Conclusion

CrimsonRez
10/21/2010, 04:05 PM
After all of this brilliant analysis and talking back and forth, I have come to one definite conclusion for the Oklahoma-Missouri matchup....If Oklahoma scores more points than Missouri, Oklahoma wins the game. Put it in the books everyone, you heard it here first brothers and sisters.

soonerchk
10/21/2010, 04:34 PM
After all of this brilliant analysis and talking back and forth, I have come to one definite conclusion for the Oklahoma-Missouri matchup....If Oklahoma scores more points than Missouri, Oklahoma wins the game. Put it in the books everyone, you heard it here first brothers and sisters.

I don't think that's how it works. I think it's whoever ESPN likes best wins. Otherwise, why would their opinion matter so much?

caseysooner
10/21/2010, 04:39 PM
I was looking more to the defensive side. I bet whoever allows the least amount of points may come out on the winning side.

SunnySooner
10/21/2010, 05:17 PM
Moe-rons. Depends on the coin toss and everyone that's here lucky shirt/boxers/briefs/bra. Duh. n00b. ;)

CrimsonRez
10/21/2010, 05:25 PM
I really think whoever's side has the most points wins the game...I really believe this

fadada1
10/21/2010, 07:16 PM
Moe-rons. Depends on the coin toss and everyone that's here lucky shirt/boxers/briefs/bra. Duh. n00b. ;)
no "winky face", please!!!! it's the truth!!!! we win on saturday, and i gotta shirt that won't be washed until at least a week after new years.

soonercastor
10/21/2010, 07:22 PM

http://www.seoconsultants.com/just-say-no/images/no-way-480.gif
:D

agoo758
10/21/2010, 07:43 PM
"The team with the most points USUALLY wins the game" John Madden..........:eek:

goingoneight
10/21/2010, 09:32 PM
My conclusion is this: Championship teams don't lose to teams like this Missouri team. They're a decent team, but they're not an elite team. If we have hopes of a special season, we need to win this... period.

Penguin
10/21/2010, 09:56 PM
The way I see it, the only way for Missouri to win is if their players play the best game of their entire lives, throw in a whole mess of trick plays, and Oklahoma's bus winds up in North Dakota. Then, and only then, does Missouri have a chance.

Otherwise, I see the game over at halftime.

kevpks
10/21/2010, 10:13 PM
I have no respect for Mizzou's offense. I have seen too many times where they line up in the spread on 3rd and 1 and turn it into 4th and 4.

Crucifax Autumn
10/21/2010, 10:15 PM

You left out the "Delete Me" thread! :D