PDA

View Full Version : I have a bad feeling...

OU_Sooners75
10/21/2010, 01:56 PM
That our offense is about to explode, much like it did in 2008!

Okay, so it is not a bad thing, but for some reason it seems this offense is just waiting to bust a nut all over the competition from here on out.

We finally got a burst as a backup RB. Our OL seems to be coming along very nicely. We are not turning the ball over. OUr WRs (OUtside of Broyles) are finally catching passes. We have a damn good FB and our TEs are starting to become part of our offense again.

I know it was only ISU, but it seemed that week off really did something to our team.

We are not on pace to break any scoring records, but our offense has not been terrible either.

Anyway, just my feeling...I hope it comes true!

GKeeper316
10/21/2010, 01:58 PM
that is the correct answer

OU-HSV
10/21/2010, 02:05 PM

Okay, so it is not a bad thing, but for some reason it seems this offense is just waiting to bust a nut all over the competition from here on out.

We finally got a burst as a backup RB. Our OL seems to be coming along very nicely. We are not turning the ball over. OUr WRs (OUtside of Broyles) are finally catching passes. We have a damn good FB and our TEs are starting to become part of our offense again.

I know it was only ISU, but it seemed that week off really did something to our team.

We are not on pace to break any scoring records, but our offense has not been terrible either.

Interesting word choice here ;)

But, I agree it seems the O is ready to go crazy, we shall see soon.

swardboy
10/21/2010, 02:07 PM
So do I, but I'm sick today so that probably explains it.....

jumperstop
10/21/2010, 02:10 PM
I don't think they are going to start scoring 60+ points every game, but they seem to have found the offensive rythme that was lacking in some of the earlier games.

OU_Sooners75
10/21/2010, 02:13 PM
I don't think they are going to start scoring 60+ points every game, but they seem to have found the offensive rythme that was lacking in some of the earlier games.

I dont think the words, 60+ points, came out of my keyboard!

;)

But I do think our offense is ready to explode and look a lot better than it has the first 5 games!

ThinMan
10/21/2010, 03:37 PM
Comparing to 2008 is a little premature, but it is getting better and better. Any game we eliminate mistakes in will likely be a 35+ game.

Mark_in_Tulsa
10/21/2010, 03:39 PM
This is a bad feeling?

soonercastor
10/21/2010, 03:40 PM
Not this again.....oh wait nvm, yeah offense starting to look strong.

Sooner Brewcrew
10/21/2010, 03:48 PM
The offense does seem to be gelling, and at just the right time it would seem.

AlbqSooner
10/21/2010, 08:15 PM
We will get a pretty good idea this weekend when they face the "AWESOMENESS" of the Mizzery defense.

agoo758
10/21/2010, 08:28 PM
We are not turning the ball over. OUr WRs (OUtside of Broyles) are finally catching passes.

I know what you meant when you said that, but it's funny the way it sounds. :P

agoo758
10/21/2010, 08:37 PM
Another Touchdowns. Oregon is going to have a four digit yard night.

THE-JROD
10/21/2010, 09:06 PM

I hope you keep having these bad feelings!! :D

OU_Sooners75
10/21/2010, 10:35 PM
Comparing to 2008 is a little premature, but it is getting better and better. Any game we eliminate mistakes in will likely be a 35+ game.

First of all, never actually compared to the 2008 team. However, I did say I have a feeling that the offense is about to explode much like the 2008 offense did at this point in the season.

Second, I did say that I doubt we will be breaking any scoring records.