PDA

View Full Version : When ever Boise St. fans annoys me with their BCS whining......

agoo758
10/20/2010, 07:35 PM
I listen to this bite from Colin Cowherd.....:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXY_vJ4iicw&NR=1

soonercastor
10/20/2010, 07:41 PM
Boise State, I don't want to hear any complaint....you're like the fat girl who complains that she didn't have a hot date....you're lucky we're even asking you to go to the prom

Lol

SoonerPride93
10/20/2010, 08:00 PM
Haha Colin is the man!

sooner ngintunr
10/20/2010, 08:02 PM
Haha Colin is the man!

wrong. he is a super doosh.

Love this take on the donks though.

Blue
10/20/2010, 08:03 PM
Yeah, he sucks. Major over compensating.

agoo758
10/20/2010, 08:10 PM
I love Cowherd. He contrasts with other ESPNers in the sense that he ACTUALLY knows what he is talking about. He is also one of the few people who believed that Oklahoma should have been ranked ahead of Texas in 2008.

agoo758
10/20/2010, 08:11 PM
In fact, here is the soundbite to prove it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR0VbkjlD8A&feature=related

cccasooner2
10/20/2010, 08:16 PM
wrong. he is a super doosh.

Love this take on the donks though.

Gotta love this one though, especially the gal midway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR0VbkjlD8A&feature=related

Rats, I'm slow. :)

Sooner_Tuf
10/20/2010, 08:43 PM
I just ask them what does BSU bring to the table?

You don't bring a large fanbase that increases ratings or revenues. You want that BCS money but you don't do anything that helps raise it.

If BSU can't get into a real conference that says a lot. If they really think they are all that maybe they should go Indy and pay people to play them. As it stands people pay them to play or they wouldn't be able to pay for travel. They mooch on other teams revenues.

If you haven't done as much as other teams then you have no argument that you belong anywhere.

ThinMan
10/20/2010, 10:01 PM
Boise State talks about how big schools won't play them, but right after beating OU, Joe immediately extended a 2-for-1 opportunity which would have had OU playing at their ugly blue turf one year (possible ESPN in Boise moment) and they declined.

They claim they were holding out for a 1-1 ... that's deluded and obviously dishonest. They were never going to get a 1-1, why are they afraid of playing here twice. Where is all that fire about playing anyone anywhere? We were even willing to go there once.

Their talk about wanting to play big time programs is just that.

soonerborn30
10/20/2010, 10:08 PM
Do you have links to back this up? I'd love to show them to certain people I work with.

Sooner_Tuf
10/20/2010, 10:23 PM
Boise State talks about how big schools won't play them, but right after beating OU, Joe immediately extended a 2-for-1 opportunity which would have had OU playing at their ugly blue turf one year (possible ESPN in Boise moment) and they declined.

They claim they were holding out for a 1-1 ... that's deluded and obviously dishonest. They were never going to get a 1-1, why are they afraid of playing here twice. Where is all that fire about playing anyone anywhere? We were even willing to go there once.

I think we did offer them a 1-1 but they wanted ours to be at a neutral site because "they don't recruit down here and have no reason to play in Norman".

agoo758
10/20/2010, 10:28 PM
Do you have links to back this up? I'd love to show them to certain people I work with.

Just show them the video link in the OP.

ThinMan
10/20/2010, 10:30 PM
I think we did offer them a 1-1 but they wanted ours to be at a neutral site because "they don't recruit down here and have no reason to play in Norman".

Why should we ever offer them a 1-1? They draw 30k to their stadium. The only way to get any money out of this is a 2-1.

And if they weren't afraid to play tougher competition, like they claim, they should have jumped at this.

cccasooner2
10/20/2010, 10:32 PM
I forget them and think of Erin.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs379.ash2/65769_445754682004_99307042004_5501325_5033494_n.j pg

ouduckhunter
10/20/2010, 11:36 PM
Yeah, he sucks. Major over compensating.

I agree, and yes, he is a super doosh. He used to be the sports anchor on the NBC station in Portland, and I didn't like him then either!! He's a Pac10 homer too so pfft on him!

SOFSooner
10/21/2010, 01:37 AM
I have a huge cross to bear, at least for the next 5 days. I am in Djibouti and have to share living space with another individual. I have shared my living space with a (yuk) notre dame graduate, and then to put insult upon injury I am now sharing the living space with a boise state graduate. Is there no end to my trials and tribulations???????

agoo758
10/21/2010, 01:42 AM
I have a huge cross to bear, at least for the next 5 days. I am in Djibouti and have to share living space with another individual. I have shared my living space with a (yuk) notre dame graduate, and then to put insult upon injury I am now sharing the living space with a boise state graduate. Is there no end to my trials and tribulations???????

How did you go from top of the barrel education to bottom of the barrel education in just one roomate change? :eek:

King Barry's Back
10/21/2010, 04:39 AM

WOW! I had never heard that story, but it says volumes about how the "professionals" w/i Boise's Ath Dept view their own football prowess.

King Barry's Back
10/21/2010, 04:41 AM

Geez, that sucks. It sucks most that you're in Djibouti. I was down three weeks ago. Not bad for a 5-day stay, but I don't want to live there.

SOFSooner
10/21/2010, 07:30 AM
I'm here for a year (at least) and forgot to mention that the kansas army national guard is here also, and they have a huge amount of missouri fans. I hope the game turns out like it did while I was in Kosovo in 08-09. I had the missouri national guard there and it was great to mention that Oklahoma beat them not once but twice, and if you wanted to go slumming you could mention the sheep humpers in stoolwater beat em also so that could be the state of Oklahoma 3 missouri 0. I will be up at 2am to watch the game, I hope that the team plays like they did last week. Go Sooners!

Sooner_Tuf
10/21/2010, 09:13 AM
Why should we ever offer them a 1-1? They draw 30k to their stadium. The only way to get any money out of this is a 2-1.

And if they weren't afraid to play tougher competition, like they claim, they should have jumped at this.

I am not saying we should. I am just saying what I believe took place.