PDA

View Full Version : Orange Aggy hosts an enraged Bugeaters at 2:30 Central Time

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/20/2010, 05:28 PM
this sat. I'm thinking Major Beatdown by the Defectors over the
Sheephumpers.

SunnySooner
10/20/2010, 05:34 PM
Weren't they supposed to enraged against the whorns? In Lincoln? I have no idea on this one, but I doubt their general pissed-offed-ness will help them much.

10/20/2010, 05:56 PM
Weren't they supposed to enraged against the whorns? In Lincoln? I have no idea on this one, but I doubt their general pissed-offed-ness will help them much.The bugs beat the cows every which way but 2:
1) They came up 7 pts short.
2) The reason they came up short was THEY DROPPED 8 PASSES...WTF..., INCLUDING 3 IN THE END ZONE...WTF WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?

Mixer!
10/20/2010, 05:58 PM
Mack didn't clap hard enough.

Football Jim
10/21/2010, 12:33 AM
Orange Aggy will give the bugeaters another parting shot.
OSU -38
NU - 28

Can't see an average NU team winning in Stillwater against an average OSU team. Simple home field advantage.
IF this happens, look for some NU fans to blame the "Big 12 refs" who are out to get them!

OSU has several offensive weapons, NU has one.:texan:

Leroy Lizard
10/21/2010, 01:14 AM
OSU -38
NU - 28

Can't see an average NU team winning in Stillwater against an average OSU team. Simple home field advantage.
IF this happens, look for some NU fans to blame the "Big 12 refs" who are out to get them!

And who would that be?

boomerinhou
10/21/2010, 01:24 AM
OSU -38
NU - 28

Can't see an average NU team winning in Stoolwater against an average OSU team. Simple home field advantage.

Fixed.

:)

King Barry's Back
10/21/2010, 05:09 AM
I don't know who is going to win, though I would give an edge to Nebraska just based on the fact that they own the sheep humpers even worse than we do.

I am wondering -- who should we pull for? If oSu wins, it helps our SOS. Except that if we play Nebraska in the CCG, then Neb have another loss would hurt our SOS.

Anybody have any insight on this dilemma?

Or I could just root for the Huskers because I hate them a lot less than the humpers.

soonercastor
10/21/2010, 05:54 AM
I don't know who is going to win, though I would give an edge to Nebraska just based on the fact that they own the sheep humpers even worse than we do.

I am wondering -- who should we pull for? If oSu wins, it helps our SOS. Except that if we play Nebraska in the CCG, then Neb have another loss would hurt our SOS.

Or I could just root for the Huskers because I hate them a lot less than the humpers.

what about you root for OU ;)

BoulderSooner79
10/21/2010, 07:05 AM
OSU beat the huskers both times in the '06-'07 matchups (Callahan days). Just sit back and enjoy this one.

Okie35
10/21/2010, 07:12 AM

Neither, if we won all our games that won't matter.

SOFSooner
10/21/2010, 07:24 AM
Who cares who wins this game, the Sooners are playing missouri.

MichiganSooner
10/21/2010, 07:30 AM
Who cares who wins? In Tulsa World, page 3, homecoming at OSU vs. Nebraska. Televised on ABC. Tickets are available and start at $115.
To see Nebish and the Sheephumpers, $115???

SoonerPride
10/21/2010, 07:45 AM
I'm still not sold that osux has beaten a decent team.

Taco tech got obliterated by IOWA STATE

I think UN wins pretty easily 35-14

Mississippi Sooner
10/21/2010, 07:49 AM
I always chuckle a bit when little brother gets beat by anyone.

Unlike little brother, who cheers louder when we lose than when they win. :stunned:

madillsoonerfan5353
10/21/2010, 07:57 AM
IF oSu beats NU, then I hope 1 loss mizzOU beat NU next week!

:gary:

tcrb
10/21/2010, 08:05 AM
pukes vs cornholes?

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy148/tcrb1954/ratsass.jpg

SoonerLB
10/21/2010, 08:08 AM
Seein' as how I ain't got no use fer sheepherders ner traitors, it's just too danged bad they cain't duel to a 0 - 0 tie and both be losers, . . . . . er . . . worse losers than they already are! ;)

picasso
10/21/2010, 08:57 AM
Pelini is going to unleash hell on Taylor Weeden. He's not going to surprise Nebbish with his sudden ability to run.

10/21/2010, 12:07 PM
Bugs 38-Ag 10

badger
10/21/2010, 12:21 PM
Nebbish had whorn if it only caught a few of those touchdown passes... and all the other dropsies. My guess is they get as much tree sap, super glue and gum on their receiver gloves as possible this coming Saturday... those post-it notes just aren't sticky enough.

Traitors: 42
Stunned: 10

They truly will be stunned. :stunned:

PalmBeachSooner
10/21/2010, 12:52 PM
It's hard to say. Knee-jerk reaction is to think osu can score a lot of points on the NU defense, but no offense sucks more than * and they scored 20. Could be a high scoring game.

MrJimBeam
10/21/2010, 01:36 PM
It's October, and Halloween is in October. Halloween U. wins.

PRESS ON!

Sooner_Tuf
10/21/2010, 04:48 PM
OSU won't let Nebraska derail them on their way to a National Title.

soonervegas
10/21/2010, 04:51 PM
OSU 31
NU 24

Aggie insanity ensues....

Oldnslo
10/21/2010, 05:17 PM
... but they're aggies.

NU wins, and state will have another story of heartbreak.

Soonerfan88
10/21/2010, 07:41 PM
I'm just not sold on osu's defense being able to contain Martinez like * did. And Nebs will definitely be the best defense that osu has seen all year.

In a nailbiter: Neb 17 osu 14

goingoneight
10/21/2010, 07:50 PM
Nebraska going up to Manhattan and dropping a bomb on K-State is the only reason I think they might be a little better than they showed last Saturday. As everybody in corn hats have already pointed out, dropped passes were the problem... NOT Martinez. If Jerrod Johnson's noodle arm can tear aggy apart, there's reason to believe Martinez could do it. That combined with Po Belini's rep for defense... there's yer argument for Nebbish to win.

Pokey just scores points. That's the problem for Nebbish. Can Martinez arrive as a true QB in a shootout? The offense at NU looks like a bucket of dikks playing against a bunch of defenses that have never heard of a zone-read before.

Matthew
10/21/2010, 11:26 PM
I have a few thoughts after watching both teams a few times this year.

Nebraska has offered little threat in the passing game, and this has even been the case against defenses that have not been able to stop the run while loading up at the line of scrimmage. OKSU doesn't have an elite defense, but they've got athletes, a familiarity with the zone read, as their offense ran it quite a bit with Robinson, and a good defensive coordinator. I think they'll give up some yardage but won't be gashed like Washington or Kansas State - OSU has better speed than both in the secondary, which should limit the number of big plays in the running game.

Nebraska has been able to play man against everyone, from what I've seen. I suspect OSU will run plenty of drag routes and use the threat of Blackmon on the outside to shade a safety over and open the middle of the field with linebackers on slot receivers and running backs coming out of the backfield. Nebraska actually has not been very good against the run, and OSU has two good backs and an improving offensive line, so Nebraska does face a challenge here. I have heard that OSU is trying to hide an injury to Kendall Hunter, but he will probably play.

If OSU stuffs Martinez early, I think they have a good chance.

The OSU QB makes alot of poor decisions, thinking he can fire every pass through the smallest of openings. If he turns the ball over more than one time, I think Nebraska can win.

I like Nebraska by 7-10 points. Should be a good game though, and I wouldn't be shocked to see OSU pull it off. I think Nebraska's return to prominence has been a bit over stated by the media. I really have doubts about their ability to beat top teams without a respectable passing game, but their defense is elite and good enough to make the OSU offense sputter and confuse their inexperienced quarterback - I think this is the difference maker in this matchup.