PDA

View Full Version : Post-loss stages of grief

Veritas
10/20/2010, 10:17 AM
Naturally, I been dealing with post-loss grief lately and have been documenting my thought progression.

Denial: "I can't believe those stupid cocksucking whorns beat us. ****, they didn't really beat us, we beat ourselves. And the ****ing refs didn't help. Stupid whorns. I hate Texas."

Anger: "Eight dropped passes? Seriously? How does that happen. And an onside kick with three minutes to go? What kind of stupid jerkoff does that. I hate Texas."

Bargaining: "Ok, so maybe it's not that bad. We win out and beat OU in the CCG, maybe it's not all that big of a deal. I hate Texas."

Depression: "This season is ****ed. We're done. OSU's going to beat us, Mizzou is going to beat us, and we're headed to that stupid clownshoe conferences with our asses red. I hate Texas."

Acceptance: "Whatever, **** it. I hate Texas."

Tulsa_Fireman
10/20/2010, 10:19 AM
Acceptance: "Whatever, **** it. I hate Texas."

Hence why it's the final stage.

F*ck texas. There's no other conclusion.

Veritas
10/20/2010, 10:21 AM
Hence why it's the final stage.

F*ck texas. There's no other conclusion.
I'm not over the fact that we'll not get another shot at them and we leave like a bitch. That's etched in stone in history. Nebraska: UT's on-field bitch.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/20/2010, 10:22 AM
Its OK..hopefully Bob will get another chance to t-bag the Huskers also

badger
10/20/2010, 10:26 AM
Texas pwns us too if you look at the overall record. But, should it come up again, use the same argument we use: More national championships, beyonces!

Hook em might brag and boast about head-to-head records, or in our case, double-digit victories on neutral fields (groan), but you have something they won't have for at least another few years - 5 national titles. Oh, and the Big Ten, something they'll never have due to their "tech problem."

Good luck the rest of the season, you traitorous corn-fed bugeater ;)

Tulsa_Fireman
10/20/2010, 10:30 AM
Deep breath, my friend.

Where was texas when Tommy Frazier was torching up and down the sidelines? Where was texas in the days of Switzer vs. Osborne, a Big 8 dogfight every season and plane tickets to the Orange Bowl making a rotation between Lincoln and Norman? Where was texas when Bob Devaney was etching his name in the granite that is the foundation of Nebraska football?

Regardless of what those queer texas slogans say, you're part of something bigger than texas, just like we as Sooner fans are. Something special that texas couldn't hold the jock of.

So again, f*ck texas.