PDA

View Full Version : Colts Punter Arrested (funny stuff)

boomersooner28
10/20/2010, 09:25 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5706081

Pat McAfee charged with intoxication

ESPN.com news services

Indianapolis police have arrested Colts punter Pat McAfee and charged him with public intoxication after he was found wet and shirtless near a downtown canal.

Indianapolis-area media reported that shortly before 5 a.m. on Wednesday, a 911 caller told police that a shirtless, wet man had tried to get into her car at a traffic light in the city's Broad Ripple district.

When police arrived on the scene they found a shirtless and soaking wet McAfee, who said he was not sure if he had been in a nearby canal and said it had been raining. According to media reports, there was no rain in Indianapolis at the time. :D

McAfee cooperated with police and registered a blood alcohol content of 0.15 on a breath alcohol test, according to reports. He was arrested and transported to an arrest processing center. It was not clear if he had made bail Wednesday morning, according to area media reports.

When an officer asked McAfee where his shirt was, he replied "It is in the water," police reported, according to WISH-TV. Asked by police how much he had to drink, McAfee said "A lot cause I am drunk," according to the report. :D

McAfee told police he had been waiting for a ride home, but had decided to take a cab instead. He then asked if he could walk home, according to the police report, WRTV-TV reported.

"I know I am drunk, but does that mean I cannot walk home?" McAfee asked police, according to the report.

Colts team president Bill Polian issued a statement saying the team was aware of the incident.

"We are aware that Pat McAfee was arrested this morning and charged with public intoxication. We are in the process of gathering the relevant facts," Polian said. "When that task is complete, we will deal immediately with the issue of club discipline. Until we complete that process, we will have no further comment."

Mad Dog Madsen
10/20/2010, 09:27 AM
LMAO! :D ...This is hilarious and the Colts are my favorite team!

sooner_born_1960
10/20/2010, 09:27 AM
So, he got drunk and went for an impromptu swim. Who hasn't done that?

boomersooner28
10/20/2010, 09:33 AM
Ya, I've done that...BUT I wasn't shirtless and trying to get in a complete strangers car at 5 am! :D

TUSooner
10/20/2010, 09:45 AM
Hey, at least he wasn't driving ! :D

Crucifax Autumn
10/20/2010, 09:46 AM
jlew punts for the Colts?

oudavid1
10/20/2010, 11:35 AM
I always thought he looked like an evil jew!

StoopTroup
10/20/2010, 11:40 AM
When you're so drunk you can't make easy decisions that will get you safely Home without hurting anyone including yourself....A Public Intox arrest is probably the right thing for the cops to do to you. Many of the other things that could happen to you are much worse.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WtdXDEP9fck/Sgr5KMfEF0I/AAAAAAAAAF0/Bng3i1EUVDY/s320/Pat+McAfee+K+Indianapolis+Colts+7th+Round.jpg

oudavid1
10/20/2010, 11:43 AM
If people booed eveytime i came....on the field......to punt i would be a little more inclinded to drink to.

soonerboy_odanorth
10/20/2010, 11:45 AM
Just when we thought Peyton couldn't hate kickers more.

TucsonSooner
10/20/2010, 04:04 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5706081

McAfee cooperated with police and registered a blood alcohol content of 0.15 on a breath alcohol test, according to reports.

Rookie

Mad Dog Madsen
10/20/2010, 04:07 PM
Rookie

Actually, this is his second year. :rolleyes:

Boomer.....
10/20/2010, 04:09 PM
So, he got drunk and went for an impromptu swim. Who hasn't done that?

I have but I didn't have pants on either.

:D

GKeeper316
10/20/2010, 04:20 PM
Ya, I've done that...BUT I wasn't shirtless and trying to get in a complete strangers car at 5 am! :D

well then you don't know how to party!

Lawton4Life
10/20/2010, 04:25 PM
Pey-Pey already has his speech ready, they can just replay it from a few years back. Our drunk, idiot kicker...