PDA

View Full Version : I just saw

C&CDean
10/19/2010, 09:11 PM
VK on the tube on the MF vs. JA debates. You go girl.

Tiptonsooner
10/19/2010, 09:15 PM
I just got on here to post this. Ya ***, you beat me to it!:P

btk108
10/19/2010, 09:17 PM
which one is she?

Tiptonsooner
10/19/2010, 09:18 PM
Askins has the shifty eyes..

btk108
10/19/2010, 09:21 PM
I asked about VK, lets not start commenting on the candidates physical presentations.

I honestly have not decided who I'm voting for, that's why I'm watching.

Tiptonsooner
10/19/2010, 09:25 PM
May I comment on her speaking skills then, is that ok with you?

C&CDean
10/19/2010, 09:26 PM
Sorry, but thusfar, Mary is smoking some Jari ***.

btk108
10/19/2010, 09:27 PM
comment away...I'll just iggy ya till it's over.

Tiptonsooner
10/19/2010, 09:27 PM

That she is

Tiptonsooner
10/19/2010, 09:29 PM
From what I've read about each, "six of one, half dozen of the other". They seem to be reinforcing that.

Tiptonsooner
10/19/2010, 09:30 PM
The King is present too...

Czar Soonerov
10/19/2010, 09:32 PM
The King was there too, as well as Wayne Coyne.

Tiptonsooner
10/19/2010, 09:33 PM
Does Wayne still live in OK?

C&CDean
10/19/2010, 09:33 PM
It's a re-run? I feel cheated.

Boarder
10/19/2010, 09:44 PM
It's a re-run? I feel cheated.
They couldn't preempt Biggest Loser unless there was a rainstorm in Gotebo.

mgsooner
10/19/2010, 09:44 PM
Let me guess: Failin spent the majority of her time talking about sh!t that has absolutely nothing to do with issues we are facing on a state level here in Oklahoma.

C&CDean
10/19/2010, 09:45 PM
Nah, Mary is just slicker. I'd think you lefties would dig on that.

mgsooner
10/19/2010, 09:51 PM
I'm just tired of hearing about Obama from people running for state office. Frankly I don't give a sh!t. Talk about our pitiful state budget situation. You know, something that actually matters and something you'll have some control over. We got a flyer in the mail yesterday from some lady that is running for the state house. The first bullet point talked about Obamacare. I immediately wadded it up and threw it in the trash. It is a complete and total waste of time for someone that wants to be in the freaking state House to give their thoughts on Obamacare as one of the main tenets for why people should vote for them.

Tiptonsooner
10/19/2010, 09:55 PM
I'm just tired of hearing about Obama from people running for state office. Frankly I don't give a sh!t. Talk about our pitiful state budget situation. You know, something that actually matters and something you'll have some control over. We got a flyer in the mail yesterday from some lady that is running for the state house. The first bullet point talked about Obamacare. I immediately wadded it up and threw it in the trash. It is a complete and total waste of time for someone that wants to be in the freaking state House to give their thoughts on Obamacare as one of the main tenets for why people should vote for them.

No argument from me. This was a better debate than I anticipated, it's just they are both talking heads. As most candidates are anymore.

Boarder
10/19/2010, 09:59 PM
The funniest thing was that Fallin went on and on about the drug courts and how they are the best thing for Oklahoma prison reform. These are the same drug courts that Askins (with Wilkerson) wrote the bill to enact in 1997.

And, the Fallin wanted a provision for "heeney-us crimes".

C&CDean
10/19/2010, 10:02 PM
The funniest thing was that Fallin went on and on about the drug courts and how they are the best thing for Oklahoma prison reform. These are the same drug courts that Askins (with Wilkerson) wrote the bill to enact in 1997.

Well she does hail from Pott county...

Partial Qualifier
10/19/2010, 10:04 PM
Let me guess: Failin spent the majority of her time talking about sh!t that has absolutely nothing to do with issues we are facing on a state level here in Oklahoma.

Pretty much. I stopped the "Obamacare" and "Coming down from Washington" counters at 50.

Just based on clarity of mind when speaking, Askins >> Fallin

Great job VK!

Partial Qualifier
10/19/2010, 10:06 PM

And the strangest thing was Fallin's response to VK's last question. I'm still all befuddled at that answer

tommieharris91
10/19/2010, 10:13 PM
No gaffs like Christine O'Donnell's last night from either candidate?

Boarder
10/19/2010, 10:47 PM
I did notice that neither Fallin nor Askins commented on the exorbitant cost of rent.

GKeeper316
10/19/2010, 11:17 PM

no, not really. and the political analyst we had in station tonight, taking notes and keeping track of the actual substance of the answers given by both candidates says jari won.

he even commented that mary was doing the "paul tsongas", which is answering different questions with the same answer that adressed none of the questions posed.

olevetonahill
10/20/2010, 01:38 AM
Hell I were gonna watch it just to see VK. Missed it tho . Yall know if it will be rurun anytime ?

C&CDean
10/20/2010, 08:58 AM
no, not really. and the political analyst we had in station tonight, taking notes and keeping track of the actual substance of the answers given by both candidates says jari won.

he even commented that mary was doing the "paul tsongas", which is answering different questions with the same answer that adressed none of the questions posed.

Yes, really. Nobody gives a **** what some geek political analyst has to say. All the ignorant masses out there care about is a) who is prettier, b) who is the better speaker. Mary wins on both counts. It's a sad, sad commentary, but unless Jari loses 90 pounds, gets a face job, and learns not to let her nerves show through while speaking she doesn't stand a chance.

Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger. Besides, it's the lefties who started the whole "I'm voting for Clinton cause he pretty and ****."

stoops the eternal pimp
10/20/2010, 09:00 AM
if i ran for office i would get a **** ton of votes then

Tulsa_Fireman
10/20/2010, 09:06 AM
*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZIP!*

*FLOP!*

Vote for me.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/20/2010, 09:08 AM
quit tryin to take my votes

Tulsa_Fireman
10/20/2010, 09:10 AM
I'm going with size over substance.

salth2o
10/20/2010, 09:56 AM
I did notice that neither Fallin nor Askins commented on the exorbitant cost of rent.

They don't care about the real issues.

mgsooner
10/20/2010, 11:02 AM
Yes, really. Nobody gives a **** what some geek political analyst has to say. All the ignorant masses out there care about is a) who is prettier, b) who is the better speaker. Mary wins on both counts. It's a sad, sad commentary, but unless Jari loses 90 pounds, gets a face job, and learns not to let her nerves show through while speaking she doesn't stand a chance.

Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger. Besides, it's the lefties who started the whole "I'm voting for Clinton cause he pretty and ****."

To be fair no one thought Jari would defeat Todd Hiett or Drew Edmondson either. She's definitely the underdog, but I wouldn't say she has no chance.

Leroy Lizard
10/20/2010, 12:42 PM
Never mind all that. Who won? That's all that matters.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/20/2010, 01:02 PM
Jari in a landslide thanks to her mighty throat punch.

PDXsooner
10/20/2010, 01:07 PM
All the ignorant masses out there care about is a) who is prettier, b) who is the better speaker. "

Yeah, you're so much smarter than everyone else. You and...everyone else. If I had a nickel for every time I hear someone say "All the ignorant masses out there care about is.....fill in the blank" I'd be retired and sipping white russians.

Everyone thinks they're smarter than "everyone else".

Tulsa_Fireman
10/20/2010, 01:10 PM
But I am.

Seriously, have you seen some of the dumb sh*t everyone else does?

C&CDean
10/20/2010, 03:18 PM
Yeah, you're so much smarter than everyone else. You and...everyone else. If I had a nickel for every time I hear someone say "All the ignorant masses out there care about is.....fill in the blank" I'd be retired and sipping white russians.

Everyone thinks they're smarter than "everyone else".

Well it's obvious I'm a damn sight smarter than you. White russians?

All you leftzingers raved about Billy's looks and ability to woo a crowd and that morals, beliefs, principles, etc. don't mean dick. You disdained GWB for being the antithesis of slick. Remember? That's alls I was saying. Can't have it both ways comrade.

saucysoonergal
10/20/2010, 03:21 PM
So Dean, you are saying Mary is the Female Bill Clinton. ;)

C&CDean
10/20/2010, 03:54 PM
So Dean, you are saying Mary is the Female Bill Clinton. ;)

Well, yeah?

Although being a conservative, she wipes up with a napkin and not her dress, and prefers a nightstick to a cigar.

Half a Hundred
10/20/2010, 04:00 PM
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10304060#utm_campaigne=synclickback&source=http://www.jariaskins.com/?p=1716&medium=10304060

Oh, and Bill Clinton was a conservative, too. "The era of Big Government is over"?

Soonerus
10/20/2010, 04:32 PM

Dean, if you actually listened to the content of what was said you would realize Fallin has no substance at all in her responses and repeatedly resorted to the same talking points...Askins comments actually had a meaning and a purpose and thus she clearly was the better one at actually responding to questions in a meaningful way. It mystifies me that anybody in 2010 would cast a vote based upon how somebody looks. Jari is a wonderful and kind person, you obviously should meet her.

C&CDean
10/20/2010, 04:41 PM
Dean, if you actually listened to the content of what was said you would realize Fallin has no substance at all in her responses and repeatedly resorted to the same talking points...Askins comments actually had a meaning and a purpose and thus she clearly was the better one at actually responding to questions in a meaningful way. It mystifies me that anybody in 2010 would cast a vote based upon how somebody looks. Jari is a wonderful and kind person, you obviously should meet her.

Dude, you're looking at this from the inside. You're her pal. You like Jari. I get that. I'm also not saying Fallin is better or worse than Jari. Finally, it's pretty obvious that people are still "mystifying" in 2010 cause they voted for O-****ing-bama. People are stupid. Alls I'm saying is that Mary is prettier, slimmer, and speaks better. Plus, there'll be some that vote for her simply because she has some shady history. People dig that **** for whatever reason.

Soonerus
10/20/2010, 04:45 PM
Dude, you're looking at this from the inside. You're her pal. You like Jari. I get that. I'm also not saying Fallin is better or worse than Jari. Finally, it's pretty obvious that people are still "mystifying" in 2010 cause they voted for O-****ing-bama. People are stupid. Alls I'm saying is that Mary is prettier, slimmer, and speaks better. Plus, there'll be some that vote for her simply because she has some shady history. People dig that **** for whatever reason.

Being a better "speaker" I guess is in the eye of the beholder, in my world little or no content is indicative of a poor speaker.

PDXsooner
10/20/2010, 07:42 PM
Well it's obvious I'm a damn sight smarter than you. White russians?

All you leftzingers raved about Billy's looks and ability to woo a crowd and that morals, beliefs, principles, etc. don't mean dick. You disdained GWB for being the antithesis of slick. Remember? That's alls I was saying. Can't have it both ways comrade.

The funny thing is, Clinton was pretty damn moderate. And by "don't mean dick" did you mean "balance the budget"?

Oh, and I didn't disdain Bush for being the antithesis of slick. It was for being allowed to run a country while also being legally retarded.

swardboy
10/20/2010, 08:03 PM
Mid-term elections forced Clinton to the middle.

C&CDean
10/20/2010, 09:22 PM
The funny thing is, Clinton was pretty damn moderate. And by "don't mean dick" did you mean "balance the budget"?

Oh, and I didn't disdain Bush for being the antithesis of slick. It was for being allowed to run a country while also being legally retarded.

If by being "legally retarded" you mean "a hell of a lot smarter than you" then I've gotta go "yup."

PDXsooner
10/21/2010, 11:33 AM
If by being "legally retarded" you mean "a hell of a lot smarter than you" then I've gotta go "yup."

Yeah, maybe. But then again, I'm a firefighter and no one entrusted me to run the country. I put water on fires. Big difference.

StoopTroup
10/21/2010, 11:46 AM
If GWB was the Pubs answer to Clinton...their answer for BHO should lead us right into WWIII. LMAO

OklahomaTuba
10/21/2010, 12:07 PM
If GWB was the Pubs answer to Clinton...their answer for BHO should lead us right into WWIII. LMAOOne thing's for sure, we'll know who that answer is in 2 years.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/21/2010, 12:29 PM
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10304060#utm_campaigne=synclickback&source=http://www.jariaskins.com/?p=1716&medium=10304060

Oh, and Bill Clinton was a conservative, too. "The era of Big Government is over"?Clinton was regularly misquoted, when he actually said: "This is the era of Big Government. Bend over"

soonerbub
10/21/2010, 01:10 PM
All I know is Linda had a lot of Bob Barry moments as the moderator. And Fallin the better speaker? She sounds like a hillbilly hick

StoopTroup
10/22/2010, 11:41 AM
One thing's for sure, we'll know who that answer is in 2 years.

The way things are being reported right now....Sarah Palin will be our next POTUS.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/22/2010, 11:44 AM
Here's where I'd make a sexual joke about voting for some way for me to have intercourse with Sarah Palin.

But I am le tired.