PDA

View Full Version : FREAKIN OSU FANS!

SoonerLVZ
10/18/2010, 01:40 PM
I have to vent, I am hearing a conversation thru my walls in my office of two OSU fans about how great OSU, how overrated OU is, how OU will loss this weekend, how Bob Stoops is classless for going for it on 4th down to let DeMarco score his record breaking touchdown, how OSU will play for a national championship this season..

Someone save me from this weird universe where OSU is undefeated..

soonerchk
10/18/2010, 01:42 PM
Lucky for me I can't imagine a universe where OSU is playing for a National Championship.

adoniijahsooner
10/18/2010, 01:42 PM
Calm down....time will heal this cancer.

Cornfed
10/18/2010, 01:43 PM
Don't they realize they are wearing orange?

Add an equal amount of yellow to red and you get orange !!!

oufan1
10/18/2010, 01:52 PM
I have to vent, I am hearing a conversation thru my walls in my office of two OSU fans about how great OSU, how overrated OU is, how OU will loss this weekend, how Bob Stoops is classless for going for it on 4th down to let DeMarco score his record breaking touchdown, how OSU will play for a national championship this season..

Why do you office next to the janitors closet?

SOFSooner
10/18/2010, 02:14 PM
So they go to halloween u, orange always sucks, burnt or otherwise.

StoopTroup
10/18/2010, 02:19 PM
After Nebbiska hands them their *** this weekend....go in early on Monday and sprinkle deer corn all over their cubicle.

picasso
10/18/2010, 02:19 PM

oSu was throwing deep balls late at Tech.

Stoops took a knee in the red zone against Texas.

Tell them they know nothing about football.

badger
10/18/2010, 02:34 PM
Lucky for me I can't imagine a universe where OSU is playing for a National Championship.

:les: WE GOT 49 OF EM [hairGel]

soonerchk
10/18/2010, 02:37 PM
:les: WE GOT 49 OF EM [hairGel]

I always forget about wrestling...

jumperstop
10/18/2010, 02:45 PM
And golf...but, but, but we had two basket ball championships in the 40's.

Maybe get a NC in a real sport/modern era and then get back to me...

ouduckhunter
10/18/2010, 02:46 PM

I thought it was wrastling?? :D

soonerchk
10/18/2010, 02:51 PM
I thought it was wrastling?? :D

Rasslin. Forgot that, too.

Sooner_Tuf
10/18/2010, 03:16 PM
Rasslin - they only collegiate sport where front row seats are referred to as on pervert row.

Bourbon St Sooner
10/18/2010, 03:16 PM
how OSU will play for a national championship this season..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

In what? Sheep poking?

Hot Rod
10/18/2010, 04:59 PM
After Nebbiska hands them their *** this weekend....go in early on Monday and sprinkle deer corn all over their cubicle.

And the Monday after they play Texas*

Oldnslo
10/18/2010, 05:03 PM
Team on the rise!

heh. aggies.

Every year, without fail, the god of football takes them down a path where untethered enthusiasm meets crushing reality.

And every year, the aggies fall for it. Every. Year. Let er RIP!

StoopTroup
10/18/2010, 05:07 PM
And the Monday after they play Texas*

I'd go with some dried out pasture flap jacks

http://westwindphotos.ca/images/36%20Cow%20Pies.jpg

soonercastor
10/18/2010, 05:10 PM

lol they wanted us to take a kneel on 4th down? Most coaches just run the ball, kicking the FG there would be more classless IMO. Besides who gives a **** what they think now; we'll take care of that in stoolwater.

budbarrybob
10/18/2010, 05:11 PM
Team on the rise!

heh. aggies.

Every year, without fail, the god of football takes them down a path where untethered enthusiasm meets crushing reality.

And every year, the aggies fall for it. Every. Year. Let er RIP!

^^This is sig. worthy

MichiganSooner
10/18/2010, 07:31 PM
Take a deep breath and keep your mouth shut. If Nebbish doesn't take care of them, then Texas, and Baylor have a shot. And we will deliver the final pain.

Chiliman
10/18/2010, 07:40 PM
I work in a law office where 3 of my partners, a few associates and most of the support staff are pukes. Every year, I listen to their early season chest beating and don't say a word. Then every year, I tell my partners that it is hard for me to schedule court appearances and office commitments the first ten days in January until I know where we will be bowling.

prrriiide
10/18/2010, 09:01 PM
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/2010/10/custom_1287416350252_osusocksucker.jpg

THE-JROD
10/18/2010, 09:08 PM
^^^^This!!

CatfishSooner
10/18/2010, 09:12 PM
haha **** suckers

slh1234
10/18/2010, 09:21 PM

You guys got it all wrong. You don't attempt logic in the middle of smack talk. That'll never work. People always see what they want to see about their teams and the teams they hate.

Find what irritates them and rub it in. Do something like reminding them of their record against OU - that always burns 'em up. You might want to campare the number of NC's each team has in football.

How about reminding them of who the last team was that OU shut out? And to make it even sweeter, OSU was ranked #12 before that game, weren't they? ... LOL, and you want to go on defense and argue about taking a knee? Put them on defense!

soonercastor
10/18/2010, 09:26 PM
How about reminding them of who the last team was that OU shut out? And to

where were you on saturday? :D

Serge Ibaka
10/18/2010, 09:27 PM
The worst OSU fans are the ones that yell for Gundy's job.

I even like Gundy. WTF is wrong with those people?

Cornfed
10/18/2010, 09:29 PM
I love the ones that hate OU because we have annoying fans.

slh1234
10/18/2010, 09:29 PM
where were you on saturday? :D

They were already talking about that game and talking about how Classless Stoops was in that game. So the last team (implied "before that") that OU shut out. I just wonder how classless they thought OU was in that game. I'm dying to know.

Serge Ibaka
10/18/2010, 09:31 PM
Technically, couldn't you also not spell c*cks*cker without OU?

Just saying...

soonercastor
10/18/2010, 09:32 PM

Just saying...

shhhhh ;)

silverwheels
10/18/2010, 09:33 PM

Just saying...

They've made that shirt as well.

OU_Sooners75
10/18/2010, 09:40 PM
And golf...but, but, but we had two basket ball championships in the 40's.

Maybe get a NC in a real sport/modern era and then get back to me...

So should we not count our gymnastic titles? How about being the third most prestigious wrestling college in the nation and our 7 national championships in that not so real sport?

And FYI, wrestling is very much a real sport. Ever tryit? It is the ultimate one on one sport there is!!!

OU_Sooners75
10/18/2010, 09:43 PM
Rasslin - they only collegiate sport where front row seats are referred to as on pervert row.

Good thing I was a wrestler then....lol

Whet
10/18/2010, 09:46 PM
Everyone needs dreams and hopes

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2028/osudreams.jpg

Boomer Mooner
10/18/2010, 09:47 PM
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/2010/10/custom_1287416350252_osusocksucker.jpg

Whoa! Chick got no boobs!

DenverSooner751
10/18/2010, 09:50 PM
Pistols Firin!!!

slh1234
10/18/2010, 10:03 PM
Everyone needs dreams and hopes

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2028/osudreams.jpg

And I'm getting poorer by the minute.

Boomer38Sooner
10/18/2010, 11:18 PM

This.

Okie35
10/18/2010, 11:21 PM
27-0 still stings much... weren't they supposed to win then?

stoopified
10/18/2010, 11:27 PM
Team on the rise!

heh. aggies.

And every year, the aggies fall for it. Every. Year. Let er RIP!Perfectly stated.Last year they JUST KNEW was their year , they were going to stomp a mudhole in the Gooners,and go BCS.Funny how that worked out.

Those Neon Orange inbreds don't realize that ISU team totaled that TT team they are so proud of beating.

silverwheels
10/18/2010, 11:31 PM
Teams that have beaten OU since the last time OSU did:

Kansas State
Louisiana State
USC (vacated or not, the game happened...kinda)
TCU
UCLA
Texas
Texas Tech
Oregon (yeah, I know...save it for the Duck Fans thread)
Boise State
Colorado
West Virginia
Florida
BYU
Miami
Nebraska

Teams that have scored on OU since the last time OSU did:

Missouri
Florida
BYU
Miami
Texas
Kansas
Nebraska
Texas Tech
Texas A&M
Kansas State
Baylor
Stanford
Utah State
Florida State
Air Force
Cincinnati

They really just need to shut the hell up. It can't be that hard.

prrriiide
10/18/2010, 11:53 PM
http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/982I6vVB/1136832.jpg

SH_ _PHUMP_R

"I'd like to buy an E, Pat."

Breadburner
10/19/2010, 12:54 AM
After Nebbiska hands them their *** this weekend....go in early on Monday and sprinkle deer corn all over the janitors closet.

Fixed....!!!

King Barry's Back
10/19/2010, 04:56 AM
poker fans will taunt us endlessly due to our disappointing record in BCS bowls.

Does it seems stupid to make fun of someone losing a bunch of BCS bowls when you've never sniffed one?

Just like over the past year the ****'tards have made fun of us for "barely" beating Stanford -- when we beat them 27-0.

Bejeebus. We've played them, what, 104 times? And 88 times they didn't win. That's A LOT of scoreboard.

King Barry's Back
10/19/2010, 05:23 AM
Regarding OU's BCS history, here's a fun fact for you.

In bowl games that are now "BCS Bowls," OU all-time has 18 wins. In contrast, OkSt has a 12-8 TOTAL RECORD IN ALL BOWL GAMES.

Meaning that OU has won almost as many BCS-level bowl games as the pokers have even appeared in bowl games.

And they think they can talk smak to us?

Boggles the mind, honestly.

Crucifax Autumn
10/19/2010, 07:00 AM
poker fans will taunt us endlessly due to our disappointing record in BCS bowls.

Does it seems stupid to make fun of someone losing a bunch of BCS bowls when you've never sniffed one?

Just like over the past year the ****'tards have made fun of us for "barely" beating Stanford -- when we beat them 27-0.

Bejeebus. We've played them, what, 104 times? And 88 times they didn't win. That's A LOT of scoreboard.

Oh, they sniffed one. Last year. And we crapped on their nose.

sendbaht
10/19/2010, 07:28 AM
are you sure your not lisitening to a endless loop! Same crap every year.

It would be hard to be a OSU football fan. All the disapointments year after year.

King Barry's Back
10/19/2010, 08:18 AM

If we crapped on their nose, what they were sniffing wasn't a bowl game.

OKLA21FAN
10/19/2010, 08:23 AM
team on the rise.................(again)

goingoneight
10/19/2010, 08:33 AM
I always get a good laugh out of them when I ask them...

"When was the last time your average sports bar was chock-full of people clamoring to see a wrasslin' match?"

The stuttering and drooling response is priceless.

soonerboy_odanorth
10/19/2010, 08:34 AM
Year of the Cowboy. Book it!

badger
10/19/2010, 08:47 AM
They've made that shirt as well.

oh yes, and then someone clever pointed out that you couldn't spell it without osu either... and it looks like someone made a shirt for that :rolleyes:

Everyone here knows that Pokes can't truly enjoy a winning season until OU either loses to someone else, or they beat those fairweather fan cheatin' gooners themselves. Till then, they could be 11-0, but so long as OU is also 11-0... they won't be able to cheer as much as they'd like.

And it's pathetic, yes. :stunned:

Sooner_Tuf
10/19/2010, 09:37 AM
It is a real dilemma for them. They hate OU but they want to be just like OU. In their dreams they will be just like OU but with a lift kit.

soonerchk
10/19/2010, 10:07 AM
The worst OSU fans are the ones that yell for Gundy's job.

I even like Gundy. WTF is wrong with those people?

I hope Gundy stays forever. He's fast becoming my favorite OSU coach ever.

badger
10/19/2010, 10:31 AM

If Gundy was coaching OU, then we'd have reason to call for his head. Not beating Texas ever hurts recruiting and not winning the conference title or going to BCS bowls is not good enough... for OU.

For OSU, they should be comparing themselves with the A&M's and Tech's of the conference... or even the schools that end in the word "state" (and please don't be boone's advocates and smirk "they end in the word 'university' tee hee").

It's not about comparing on-field results in making a case of firings, but rather, what happens when a coach that isn't hovering their program in mediocrityville gets fired.

For A&M, I would cite :rcmad: getting fired because he couldn't beat Texas, let alone the fact that he was beating us instead :mad:

For Tech, I would cite good ol' Mikey. Firing because they thought his antics were embarrassing to the program, which I think we can all admit, some Pokes must feel about [hairGel] at times.

For the rest of the conferences, look what happened when Colorado let go of Gary Barnett (although I totally agree with that decision for non-football reasons), or when Kansas let go of Mark Mangino. It's what will happen if KSU ever forces Bill Snyder into retirement, if ISU doesn't guy Paul Rhoads enough, if Mizzou decides to ever dump the Big 12 for the Big Ten (ok, so that wasn't a coaching comparison, lol).

Gundy might not get them the Big 12 or Texas' head on a platter. But, he's got them winning more than losing (somewhat) and going to bowls (not winning, but going at least).

So Pokes, keep Gundy... not that you'd ever listen to a fairweather fan cheatin' gooner on this, but I know you're reading!

soonerchk
10/19/2010, 10:41 AM
Off subject, but has anyone else noticed the resemblance between Dana Holgorsen and the guy married to all the sisterwives?

badger
10/19/2010, 11:08 AM
Off subject, but has anyone else noticed the resemblance between Dana Holgorsen and the guy married to all the sisterwives?

We were calling him "the stalker" at a watch party a few weeks back for a reason. He is neither business nor party in the front nor back... it's all creepy, all the way :eek:

soonerchk
10/19/2010, 11:10 AM
We were calling him "the stalker" at a watch party a few weeks back for a reason. He is neither business nor party in the front nor back... it's all creepy, all the way :eek:

Bikerfox has nothing on him!:eek:

3rdgensooner
10/19/2010, 11:13 AM
Yeah, I've noticed the resemblance.

soonerchk
10/19/2010, 11:29 AM
Yeah, I've noticed the resemblance.

What with being the one who pointed it out to me and all...;)

Crucifax Autumn
10/19/2010, 11:42 AM
You know what I'm tired of more than OSU fans? The fact that seemingly no one in Vegas besides me watches college football seriously. I go to the bar across the street and everyone wants to talk NFL. Oh well, at least they give away all kinda free **** for monday night football over there and they have dollar burgers and 4 dollar pitchers during the game, but I wish they'd do that for college games too.

badger
10/19/2010, 12:04 PM
The one time I went to Vegas just had to coincide with an OU football game, didn't it? We went to some big-name chef's sports bar, where there was a $200 minimum. No biggie, that's what football tix would be for the four of us anyways, so no sooner (pun pun pun!) do we enter the place but we have avid gamblers tell us how much they LOVE the Sooners... especially against Kansas.

So there you go - it's not Vegas that hates us and Vegas definitely watches us. It's cuz we are never in line with the line, so our games make Vegas people tons of money.

slh1234
10/19/2010, 12:10 PM

Hey, that's a MAN, you're talking about there ... He's 40!

... and by his logic, much sooner that I'd like to admit, I'll be a man and a half.

KC//CRIMSON
10/23/2010, 05:56 PM
how OSU will play for a national championship this season..

You can tell your aggy co-workers to STFU now.

Sooner_Tuf
10/23/2010, 06:26 PM

It's like some sort of pig-mullet :eek:

fossil
10/23/2010, 06:28 PM
You can tell your aggy co-workers to STFU now.

:) Heh. Prolly won'tl hear much through the walls come Monday from the OSU fans. Oughta be pretty quiet at work until you start giving them hell. Tear'em up.

StoopTroup
10/23/2010, 06:29 PM
Time to buy that corn.

King Barry's Back
12/1/2010, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Barry's Back

Bejeebus. We've played them, what, 104 times? And 88 times they didn't win. That's A LOT of scoreboard. [/QUOTE]

Just crapped again. Must stink in Stillwater. Beat Nebraska! (for the last time.)

OUmillenium
12/1/2010, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Barry's Back

Just crapped again. Must stink in Stillwater. Beat Nebraska! (for the last time.)[/QUOTE]

That's why we call it Stoolwater and the failbots Oklahoma Stink.

The Profit
12/1/2010, 10:40 AM

I was thinking more like Buffalo Bob in Silence of the Lambs.

stoopified
12/1/2010, 11:55 AM
Thankfully for Poke fans wrasslin season is right around the corner.

Piware
12/2/2010, 03:11 AM
5 first downs in 2 years - amazing!

blaine4oh5
12/2/2010, 09:36 AM
I think holgerson looks like the bad guy off of billy madison.

trpltongue
12/2/2010, 09:40 AM
I think you mean 5 3rd down conversions in 5 years :) Which is incredible.

boomermet
12/2/2010, 09:41 AM
One of their National Championships actually comes in Tug of War! Thats right bunch of kids on a rope.

I Am Right
12/2/2010, 12:19 PM

osux was throwing deep late at KU

Jack Schmidt
12/2/2010, 12:34 PM
I think osux must offer a B.S. in weak *** smack talk

Seamus
12/2/2010, 12:52 PM
I was thinking more like Buffalo Bob in Silence of the Lambs.

Would you poke me? I'd poke me so hard.

soonerboy_odanorth
12/2/2010, 12:58 PM
If you recorded the game, go back and watch the pan over their trophy room (Home of 50 Championships!)

It looks like a Big 8 golf trophy store.

So they have that going for them. :D

I Am Right
12/2/2010, 05:00 PM
That pan during the game was Boone Pickes den!

jumperstop
12/2/2010, 05:13 PM
If you recorded the game, go back and watch the pan over their trophy room (Home of 50 Championships!)

It looks like a Big 8 golf trophy store.

So they have that going for them. :D

35 or so of those 50 came from wrestling. When you only have to compete against a few teams and only a few those being good, it makes it real easy to win a whole bunch of NC's.