PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Finch

SanJoaquinSooner
10/18/2010, 07:55 AM
I don't know much about him, other than he looked great running the ball against ISU. What's the word on his blocking and pass catching skills?

While Q and Greg Pruitt were great runners, they also had great blocking and pass catching skills.

gaylordfan1
10/18/2010, 08:18 AM
I don't know much about him, other than he looked great running the ball against ISU. What's the word on his blocking and pass catching skills?

While Q and Greg Pruitt were great runners, they also had great blocking and pass catching skills.

I'm sure they are kinda keeping that ace under the table until needed. We seem to be notorious for this. Although Clay seemed to have some problems catching out of the backfield sat.

Jello Biafra
10/18/2010, 08:27 AM
i dont know how skilled he is at blocking but i did see him take a LB blitz out at the LT position. took the kids legs right out from under neath him.

Soonermagik
10/18/2010, 08:30 AM
I just hope he can remain healthy. He has a chance to be really special once he has some experience. I hope Clay can step up and we can do some dual back sets next year.

MoJoOkie
10/18/2010, 08:41 AM
i dont know how skilled he is at blocking but i did see him take a LB blitz out at the LT position. took the kids legs right out from under neath him. Yeah I saw that too. I'm tempering my enthusiasm until I see him run against some stiffer opposition, but he looked good. Getting him out in space (bubble screen, maybe) would probably be fun to watch.