PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 candidates we'd play in MNCG, we'd have a reason to whip that a$$

Tigeman
10/17/2010, 09:56 PM
I realize we gotta get there first, but oblige me for a minute. Was looking ahead and noticed out of the top 5 remaining undefeated's (not including us for 6... or even Utah), we'd have a reason to go into the game w/ a chip on our shoulders. One of these guys is the most likely candidates for us to face if we run the table.

1. Oregon - Obviously the screw job in Eugene
2. Boise - Ughhh, payback would be soooo nice.
3. Auburn - Idiots keep running their mouth about 04' .... shut em up
4. TCU - Remember the season opener in 2005?
5. LSU - Payback for 03'/04' MNCG

Payback's a bitch and I want some! :D Now lets get there, so we can get some!!!

Cornfed
10/17/2010, 09:57 PM
I beleive my 5 would be the same.

Crucifax Autumn
10/17/2010, 09:58 PM
By the time the season's over all 5 of those could be out of the race, but any would be great.

CatfishSooner
10/17/2010, 09:59 PM
Whip that ***!!!

THE-JROD
10/17/2010, 10:03 PM
Out of the 5...I believe i would take the rematch with Boise...show them they really can't run with the big dogs!

DenverSooner751
10/17/2010, 10:04 PM
Out of the 5...I believe i would take the rematch with Boise...show them they really can't run with the big dogs!

I'd love to put our boots to their throat.....................

swardboy
10/17/2010, 10:06 PM
This is shaping up to be a beautiful season.

THE-JROD
10/17/2010, 10:08 PM
I have no doubt in my mind that Boise will go undefeated in that weak conference of theirs...if we take care of our business and Oregon loses....I think it could be a real possibility to meet them...thats also sayin that Auburn will lose to Alabama

Cornfed
10/17/2010, 10:09 PM
With that though if Bama has only one loss there is so much man love for them that they would leap everyone and be #2.

THE-JROD
10/17/2010, 10:11 PM
Yea you have a good point there.....saying that...its gonna come down to the computers in which will cause another huge arguement across the nation

Tigeman
10/17/2010, 10:15 PM
I would loveeee to play BSU too, but I don't see that happening.

I really want no part of Oregon, but hey if it's them, then bring it!

LSU would be fun to stomp and I think we match up VERY well w/ them!

Auburn, eh, could care less about those cheating idiots!

Cornfed
10/17/2010, 10:16 PM

I think everyone matches up good with them except Florida.

BoulderSooner79
10/17/2010, 10:54 PM
1. <Any BCS title opponent> - Because we want the crystal football in our trophy case, not theirs.
2. See #1 above.

Eielson
10/17/2010, 10:58 PM
I want USC. Oh wait...HAHAHAHA!

BoulderSooner79
10/17/2010, 11:21 PM
:D

Tigeman
10/17/2010, 11:43 PM

http://captionsearch.com/pix/2rub7eoeem.jpg

Okie35
10/18/2010, 12:58 AM
I would loveeee to play BSU too, but I don't see that happening.

I really want no part of Oregon, but hey if it's them, then bring it!

Auburn, eh, could care less about those cheating idiots!

We would kill LSU and its not even payback for 03/04 its also to get payback on Les Miles when he was the OSU coach.

BigTip
10/18/2010, 09:05 AM
Boise

One of the reasons that people take them seriously now is our fault.

I'd like to beat them back to the minor league.

Mississippi Sooner
10/18/2010, 09:12 AM
No one should leave Bama out of the speculation at this point. If they run the table from here on out, they'll have wins over both LSU and Auburn. If that happens, plus the win in the SEC championship game, they could still get in there over the non-AQs.

That one really doesn't have a revenge factor, but I'd still go for an all crimson game between two of the best programs ever.

Oh, and we must stop the Tide from claiming their 52nd national title, or whatever.

Crucifax Autumn
10/18/2010, 09:15 AM
Do you seriously think beating them would keep them from claiming it?

Mississippi Sooner
10/18/2010, 09:17 AM
Do you seriously think beating them would keep them from claiming it?

2-shay!

sooner518
10/18/2010, 09:46 AM
I dont want Boise simply because it would take some of the legitimacy of the game away. Of course I would love to stomp their asses, but everyone would be calling it a hollow victory.

KantoSooner
10/18/2010, 10:04 AM
Oregon, and it's not even close. They are the poster children for all that is evil in college sports. The pus that was USC oozed up the road to Oregon, leaving a stinking trail behind it.
It would not be a game as much as a holy quest. Our team should drive them like dull beasts to the slaughter; we should revel listening to the lamentations of their women.

Other than that, I don't much care.

Soonerwake
10/18/2010, 10:08 AM
Oregon, and it's not even close. They are the poster children for all that is evil in college sports. The pus that was USC oozed up the road to Oregon, leaving a stinking trail behind it.
It would not be a game as much as a holy quest. Our team should drive them like dull beasts to the slaughter; we should revel listening to the lamentations of their women.

Agreed.

1. Oregon
2. DGAS

Serge Ibaka
10/18/2010, 10:10 AM
I would really like to beat Boise by a lot.

Still, is that satisfaction worth the solid month, leading up to the game, that the World would be bombarded with Statue of Liberty!!!!??

I would be so very angry by game-time.

Furthermore, what if we got there and then lost to Boise? That would really suck.

I pick Oregon.

jkjsooner
10/18/2010, 10:18 AM
I'd love to have LSU at a truly neutral site with a healthy QB. But, all in all I'd say Auburn is #1. They played a weak schedule in '04 and they thought they deserved to be in just because they're in the SEC even though our schedule was (by all ranking systems) much more difficult.

Auburn would have been destroyed by USC.

I didn't mind Auburn claiming that they got the shaft. Someone was going to get the shaft that year due to our crappy system. I do, however, have a problem that they turned it on us. I didn't like Auburn not getting a chance to play in a playoff system but they seemed completely happy to denigrade OU and would have felt no sympathy had the situation been reversed. It wasn't an OU vs Auburn thing it was OU/Auburn vs the system but they turned it on us. For that I despise them.

delhalew
10/18/2010, 10:19 AM

Well, since you put it that way.:D

BoulderSooner79
10/18/2010, 11:23 AM
I dont want Boise simply because it would take some of the legitimacy of the game away. Of course I would love to stomp their asses, but everyone would be calling it a hollow victory.

Beating Boise (or anyone for that matter) is totally legit. Boise last year was better than the horns once McCoy went down in the 1st quarter and you don't see the 'Bama fans hanging their heads that their title wasn't legit.

Wishboned
10/18/2010, 11:37 AM
I want to play all 5. OU against all of them.

1st quarter we could play Oregon. They tap out at the end of the first to Boise. After halftime Boise doesn't answer the bell, so then TCU steps up. After they're demolished, then we get to stomp on Auburn and shut that SEC crap up.

And depending on time management we'll knock that stupid hat off of Lester's head.

lasooner123
10/18/2010, 12:19 PM
anyone! i want payback against the world