PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Race fans?

Pages : 1 [2]

soonerchk
5/5/2011, 03:58 PM
Matt had to win challenges 9 times to stay!

And he got back in, and that was completely fair. He was also an idiot and got voted right back out, which was also completely fair. I just really hope RI is not an automatic ride to the finals. I think it would be much more interesting to make them go thru a Tribal Council and see if that works to change the game.

reflector
5/5/2011, 04:12 PM
I find Phillip to be extremely entertaining on Survivor.

soonerbrat
5/5/2011, 04:17 PM
And he got back in, and that was completely fair. He was also an idiot and got voted right back out, which was also completely fair. I just really hope RI is not an automatic ride to the finals. I think it would be much more interesting to make them go thru a Tribal Council and see if that works to change the game.

if it IS an automatic ride, I think the RI person will win.

soonerchk
5/5/2011, 04:19 PM
I find Phillip to be extremely entertaining on Survivor.

I can only listen to him for so long before my head starts to hurt, but lkots of people agree with you.

if it IS an automatic ride, I think the RI person will win.
Which is why I don't think it's fair. They should go back in before the Final Four at least.

reflector
5/5/2011, 04:21 PM
I can only listen to him for so long before my head starts to hurt, but lkots of people agree with you.

I think he has made this season a lot more entertaining.

reflector
5/8/2011, 08:00 PM
Zev and Justin are gone.

CrimsonKel
5/8/2011, 11:19 PM
I am proud of Jen and Keisha.

Jen is 6' 1" tall. Keisha is an inch taller than that. I had no idea. I feel I we never really got to know them until the end. Maybe that's because they never won until it mattered.

Jen was a lot more mature this time around and she faced her fear.

soonerbrat
5/9/2011, 08:32 AM
but keisha's nervous giggle was driving me nuts.

Congrats to Jen & Keisha, and kudos to Keisha for taking swimming lessons in anticipation of running this race again.

OrlandoSooner
5/9/2011, 03:14 PM
I'm sorry that Justin/Zev didn't win, but I have no problems with any of the final 4. We saw so little of the sisters this season probably because there was no drama.

It's a shame that the Globetrotters weren't a little closer. Can you imagine a 7 mile tricycle race between the sisters and Globetrotters? That would have been fun to watch.

soonerbrat
5/12/2011, 10:11 PM
did you guys see Cord on the news tonite? he was at the thunder game last night.