PDA

View Full Version : NFL games today

Chuck Bao
10/17/2010, 12:51 PM
I am not a big NFL fan, but I am following it much more this year because there are so many stand-out Sooners in the NFL.

This is not related to former Sooners, but I was surprised to see that the Browns are leading the Steelers 3-0 in Colt McCoy's first start at QB. So far, he has completed 3 out of 5 attempts for 36 yards with 1 interception for a not-so-stellar QB efficiency rating of 42.5. At least it is not much worse than Ben Roethlisberger's rating of 48.2. I like that Colt kid even though he was a whorn. And, I still like Ben, despite his off-field antics, because of his sister and the fact that he has attended some OU women's basketball games.

In the Rams game against San Diego, they lead 10-0. Sam is 8-12 with 1 TD pass and a rating of 120.5. Go Sam and go Rams!

Mississippi Sooner
10/17/2010, 12:53 PM
I think it's pretty safe to say DeSean Jackson won't be back in the game today.

Mississippi Sooner
10/17/2010, 12:58 PM
Helmet to helmet hits are the theme today. Now Joshua Cribbs has left the Cleveland game.

HBick
10/17/2010, 01:01 PM
Two snaps over Bradford's head. He picked them both up and got rid of them. He's looking better and better week, especially with that 40+ yd bomb in the end zone