PDA

View Full Version : It's Great To Be A Sooner!

Pride Baritone
10/17/2010, 05:06 AM
Sitting in the stands during the second half of the Iowa State game it really hit home with me how great it is to be a Sooner. Now, and always.

The smile has hardly left my face in the last couple of weeks after we knocked off the evil longhorns, and watching OU play last night was one of the more enjoyable times I've had at a game.

Between the perfect weather, being at the game with my dad, hangin' half a hundred on 'em, shutting ISU out, seeing that Ohio State and Nebraska get beat, watching Landry, Broyles, and Murray set records, witnessing the debut of Finch, and taking in the usual atmosphere of an OU home game, I was absolutely overwhelmed with joy.

Top all of that off with the possibility of being #1 in the BCS and being undefeated with a shot at making a run at the NC game and it's almost too much to take in. It's a great time to be a Sooner, and it looks like it's only going to get better.

Let's enjoy this season don't forget to appreciate how fortunate we are to be in the position we're in. Sometimes it's easy to take for granted just how amazing it is to be a fan of this great univeristy.

BOOMER SOONER!

Crucifax Autumn
10/17/2010, 05:19 AM
It's always great to be a Sooner, even during the 90s I could ALWAYS wear my gear with pride and I even lived in asstin most of those years.

BOOMER ****IN' SOONER!!!!

Flagstaffsooner
10/17/2010, 07:58 AM
Maybe if you weren't so busy singin' in the shower with the other "boys", you'd have realized that SOONER!;)

soonersweetie
10/17/2010, 10:37 AM
well said! I thought the same thing last night. I was there with my dad, sittin in the north end zone and when Murray broke the record, I thought how cool is this that I get to share games like these with my dad. It was just a really great night to watch our Sooners shine!

StoopTroup
10/17/2010, 10:39 AM
Can anyone fark Bob in a Tiger Taming outfit?

stoopified
10/17/2010, 10:42 AM
True dat

1890MilesToNorman
10/17/2010, 10:49 AM
Sitting in the stands during the second half of the Iowa State game it really hit home with me how great it is to be a Sooner. Now, and always.

The smile has hardly left my face in the last couple of weeks after we knocked off the evil longhorns, and watching OU play last night was one of the more enjoyable times I've had at a game.

Between the perfect weather, being at the game with my dad, hangin' half a hundred on 'em, shutting ISU out, seeing that Ohio State and Nebraska get beat, watching Landry, Broyles, and Murray set records, witnessing the debut of Finch, and taking in the usual atmosphere of an OU home game, I was absolutely overwhelmed with joy.

Top all of that off with the possibility of being #1 in the BCS and being undefeated with a shot at making a run at the NC game and it's almost too much to take in. It's a great time to be a Sooner, and it looks like it's only going to get better.

Let's enjoy this season don't forget to appreciate how fortunate we are to be in the position we're in. Sometimes it's easy to take for granted just how amazing it is to be a fan of this great univeristy.

BOOMER SOONER!

Lucky bastage!! I wish I had been there. :D:D