10/16/2010, 08:57 PM
just announced

SapulpaSooner
10/16/2010, 09:13 PM
Will Gameday be there?

Okie35
10/16/2010, 09:17 PM
Will Gameday be there?

They don't announce that until around Tuesday.

CBUS_SOONER
10/16/2010, 09:20 PM
I'm Scared. Zoo looks good. Sh!t is shapping up if we can keep winning... Oregon hopefully loses and we avenge our lose to Boise

soonercastor
10/16/2010, 09:21 PM
this our test. I'm pumped for this.

hotshot13422
10/16/2010, 09:36 PM
The LSU/Auburn game should get the gameday next week. The only thing that i might see happening is that gameday has already been to the SEC and hasn't visited the BIG XII once this year. It will be interesting to see what happens

SoonerLB
10/16/2010, 09:39 PM
I'm just happy that I won't have to watch it on the computer, I hated not having a good picture while watching the mass-a-cree tonight!

LoveDemSooners
10/16/2010, 09:40 PM
I'm extremely scared about this game! :(

SoonerMarkVA
10/16/2010, 09:42 PM
I'm Scared. Zoo looks good. Sh!t is shapping up if we can keep winning... Oregon hopefully loses and we avenge our lose to Boise

If we aren't ready to take on Mizzou in Columbia, then we aren't worthy for the BCS NC game, period. This is our best shot to see what we're made of, if we should have our chance. Mizzou did us a favor by going undefeated thus far; let's take full advantage of it.

I just hope all the chatter from the national punditry leading up to the game is that OU will be exposed by Mizzou, yada yada. OU has a history of coming into those kinds of games and pile driving whoever is on the other side!

stoopified
10/16/2010, 09:43 PM
I'm Scared. Zoo looks good. Sh!t is shapping up if we can keep winning... Oregon hopefully loses and we avenge our lose to BoiseIf you are scared of Missou,you didn't watch the same missou team I did.That game was more about how bad the aTm D is than how good the Tigger O is.

Whet
10/16/2010, 09:44 PM
Will Gameday be there?
I don't know about that, but I will be there.

CBUS_SOONER
10/16/2010, 09:46 PM
If we aren't ready to take on Mizzou in Columbia, then we aren't worthy for the BCS NC game, period. This is our best shot to see what we're made of, if we should have our chance. Mizzou did us a favor by going undefeated thus far; let's take full advantage of it.

I just hope all the chatter from the national punditry leading up to the game is that OU will be exposed by Mizzou, yada yada. OU has a history of coming into those kinds of games and pile driving whoever is on the other side!

F yeah!!! lets go kick some teef in... BOOMER

oumartin
10/16/2010, 09:49 PM
If there is one team that Venables knows how to game plan for its Mizzou.

agoo758
10/16/2010, 09:50 PM
The way I see it, it will be a chance to see what we are made of, and if we are good enough to take down number 8!

soonercastor
10/16/2010, 09:53 PM
The way I see it, it will be a chance to see what we are made of, and if we are good enough to take down number 8!

Mizzou is gonna be #8? Thats gonna make them even more pumped up. Hopefully we get a 2008-like performance

BoulderSooner79
10/16/2010, 09:55 PM

Agreed. This is not your grandfather's Mizzou - they have been playing solid D. A great team plays great on the road - I can't wait.

OK2U
10/16/2010, 09:56 PM
If there is one team that Venables knows how to game plan for its Mizzou.
True.
I would imagine their offense is different now that they're w/out that pudgy "mobile" booger eatin' QB...

picasso
10/16/2010, 09:59 PM
I'm extremely scared about this game! :(

Do they have a running QB? If not, meh.

yankee
10/16/2010, 10:01 PM

nope. and they have no running game either.

BoomerSooner, esq.
10/16/2010, 10:08 PM
Just watched the halftime show of the Alabama game and they were talking about the OU/Misery game and said that "Gameday might be there. We are clairvoyant like that."

Maybe they know something we dont......Yet

Okie35
10/16/2010, 10:11 PM

Exactly what I was going to say but their defense did get a little better.

sooner59
10/16/2010, 11:35 PM
As far as Gameday goes.....they have already been to Auburn this year (Clemson @ Auburn). There is also Wisconsin @ Iowa, but they did a Wisconsin game this week. Our game is the only other marquis game next week between two ranked teams. Watch, they will go to Amherst College or some bull****.

Blue
10/16/2010, 11:37 PM

THIS

JLEW1818
10/16/2010, 11:48 PM
They will announce gameday tomorrow morning.

Okie35
10/16/2010, 11:51 PM
As far as Gameday goes.....they have already been to Auburn this year (Clemson @ Auburn). There is also Wisconsin @ Iowa, but they did a Wisconsin game this week. Our game is the only other marquis game next week between two ranked teams. Watch, they will go to Amherst College or some bull****.

I don't see why they wouldn't be in Columbia.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/17/2010, 12:17 AM
Undefeated OU vs. undefeated Mizzou. Gotta be excited about that.

Funny, though. Football is such a great spectator sport I'm excited about
1-3 Minnesota vs. 1-3 Dallas tomorrow.

oumartin
10/17/2010, 12:37 AM
all the talk this week on the animal was gameday going to stillwater for the undefeated osu/ undefeated NU game. Well at least OSU kept their end of the bargain.

picasso
10/17/2010, 12:48 AM
all the talk this week on the animal was gameday going to stillwater for the undefeated osu/ undefeated NU game. Well at least OSU kept their end of the bargain.

Taco Tech isn't quite the same opponent as the Horns.

jcvsooner
10/17/2010, 01:51 AM
I would think GameDay would be in Columbia next week. LSU-Auburn will also be a big matchup, but I don't think the GameDay crew has ever been to Columbia. Could be wrong, of course ...

Okie35
10/17/2010, 02:03 AM
I would think GameDay would be in Columbia next week. LSU-Auburn will also be a big matchup, but I don't think the GameDay crew has ever been to Columbia. Could be wrong, of course ...

They won't go to Auburn twice then again they went to Virginia Tech twice but the first time they were supposed to go LSU. I looked it up and they've never been to Columbia. I don't think they would want to make the Mizzou fans mad when all 3 guys pick OU :D. Actually 4 because the guest would be dumb not to.

sooner59
10/17/2010, 02:07 AM
Since we are projected to be BCS #1, I project Gameday will be there.