PDA

View Full Version : bwahahahahhhahahahhahaha

TexasLidig8r
10/16/2010, 05:57 PM
Ordinarliy, I am the first one to say,..... win with graciousness. magnanimous in defeat.

But in this case..

SUCK IT NEBRAKSA....

TAke your ill bred. cud chewing coach and enjoy the Big 10/11/whatever...

bwahahahahahahahhhahahahahahhahhahahahah

9 - 1 since the Big 12!!!

bwahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahah!!!!!!!

BoulderSooner79
10/16/2010, 05:59 PM
I know it's easy to confuse the red and white and all that, but this is the Sooner board not the husker board. You can probably cut-n-paste when you post there and not waste all those keystrokes.

oumartin
10/16/2010, 05:59 PM
easy partner...... UCLA is flyin' a banner over your stadium as we speak.

TexasLidig8r
10/16/2010, 06:08 PM
easy partner...... UCLA is flyin' a banner over your stadium as we speak.

F*ck UCLA and feed 'em a fish head.

Poor poor poor Nebraska.

No matter what they ever do....

They will never, ever, ever... ever.. own Texas.

I hope they enjoy the likes of Northwestern.and Indiana and Purdue.. because they can't beat us......

bwahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha

Okie35
10/16/2010, 06:10 PM
Its not funny, I said your whorns would win. Nebraska hasn't been tested at all.

ThinMan
10/16/2010, 06:13 PM
Thank you for helping us Texas.

fossil
10/16/2010, 06:15 PM

Poor poor poor Nebraska.

I hope they enjoy the likes of Northwestern.and Indiana and Purdue.. because they can't beat us......

:confused: So, you finally crawl out from under your rock. You totally went underground since the Sooners whup the Whorns. Whasamatta Lid, only feel like talking **** when you're on top. Where's the courage dude????

Jacie
10/16/2010, 06:16 PM
It is kinda funny. Four dropped passes, any one of which would have been the difference between losing and ending regulation in a tie.

Poor decision to onside kick with 3 minutes remaining.

Worse, stuck with T-Mart way too long.

The nebbish staff (i.e. Bo Pelini) did everything they could to lose this one.

The blackshirts deserved better than what they got after playing their hearts out.

StoopTroup
10/16/2010, 06:18 PM
Lid...

I bet it's gonna be nice to be back in the top 25 again huh?

ouflak
10/16/2010, 06:21 PM
The blackshirts deserved better than what they got after playing their hearts out.

Sure did give up a heck of a lot of rushing yards for a defense that 'played their hearts out'.

Jacie
10/16/2010, 06:30 PM
Sure did give up a heck of a lot of rushing yards for a defense that 'played their hearts out'.

Didn't surrender anymore points than OU did to em . . .

ThinMan
10/16/2010, 06:48 PM

Gilbert may have had more rushing yards than TMac.... but he threw like crap.

StoopTroup
10/16/2010, 06:53 PM
It's always good that teams who have lost one or two games figure out how important it is to outscore your opponent.....

TexasLidig8r
10/16/2010, 07:08 PM
:confused: So, you finally crawl out from under your rock. You totally went underground since the Sooners whup the Whorns. Whasamatta Lid, only feel like talking **** when you're on top. Where's the courage dude????

F*ck off as*shole.....

You want to go mano y mano.. bring you A game.. and I will still crush you.

I was always here and elsewhere. Pull your head out of your as* and read for a change... as hard as that is for you.

Bring it douchbag.. if you have the courage. But it will take much more than you've ever shown before.

I'm waiting.

Eielson
10/16/2010, 07:19 PM
Thank you for helping us Texas.

Was that helpful?

Bourbon St Sooner
10/16/2010, 07:58 PM
F*ck off as*shole.....

I was always here and elsewhere. Pull your head out of your as* and read for a change... as hard as that is for you.

Bring it douchbag.. if you have the courage. But it will take much more than you've ever shown before.

I'm waiting.

Step back there, Lid. I know you have some rope here, but calling a Sooner an a-hole on a Sooner board is a little over the top. I don't care how drunk you are.

agoo758
10/16/2010, 08:00 PM
Lid is like the annoying dog outside my apartment who barks angrily at me, and then craws into a corner when I go outside to meet it.

StoopTroup
10/16/2010, 08:01 PM
Lid...

You probably ought to get yourself a bambulance....you've drank yourself to death apparently.

NSFW

v_habakm5sw

soonerbub
10/16/2010, 08:06 PM
What's funny is they think they get hosed by the refs here wait til they play big 10 teams

oh and TEXASS still SUX

TexasLidig8r
10/16/2010, 08:27 PM
Lid is like the annoying dog outside my apartment who barks angrily at me, and then craws into a corner when I go outside to meet it.

Little Boy.. you probably want to keep your input in the private negspek you have sent.. instead of going toe to toe with me in public.

You are in the shallow end of the insult, turn up the smack battles.

Move along and enjoy your crushing of Ioway State tonite.

StoopTroup
10/16/2010, 08:30 PM
Little Boy.. you probably want to keep your input in the private negspek you have sent.. instead of going toe to toe with me in public.

^LMAO Good one Hoff.....

dkGUI4bnQbQ

picasso
10/16/2010, 08:57 PM

Cud chewing? The hell is Mack chewing on that causes that 3rd quarter drool and spittle?
Obviously not mouthwarsh.

Ahhh I know, it's the saliva from sticking his tongue up the Big 12 ref arse.

StoopTroup
10/16/2010, 09:00 PM
Lid (Logan as he's known around the ghey clubs) has been working out so be careful everybody....

lEd_L_Q2w9w

StoopTroup
10/16/2010, 09:22 PM
Looks like Lid finally passed out....

http://k.b5z.net/i/u/2175885/i/Bevo_-_Texas_Longhorn.jpg

EnragedOUfan
10/16/2010, 09:26 PM

OK, now you're acting stupid........Trying to act like some bad ace on internet board........And don't bring it up, I could care less if I have less than 100 posts and you have over 8,000. It means nothing to me. But trying to act like some bad ace on internet board and expect people to fear you because how well you type words, etc is stupid and a waste of time. This is freaking cyber for crying out loud. However, like yourself I am proud Nebraska lost to Texas, again.....

Okie35
10/16/2010, 09:34 PM
Was that helpful?

Yea it makes the Texas win look a lot better. Nebraska will probably still be ranked by the B12 ship.

swardboy
10/16/2010, 09:44 PM
a win after two losses, and a whorn comes crowin' on a Sooner board....pathetic.

stoopified
10/16/2010, 09:45 PM
easy partner...... UCLA is flyin' a banner over your stadium as we speak. :D

StoopTroup
10/16/2010, 09:46 PM
Gundy and his pokes are gonna give em #3 so all his chest beating is pretty funny.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pHvSyzdVLH8/SE8wcAIBzDI/AAAAAAAAGPQ/D6-_hP3qyic/s320/08-18-07_Pat_Jones_Borders.jpg

picasso
10/16/2010, 09:50 PM
Gundy and his pokes are gonna give em #3 so all his chest beating is pretty funny.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pHvSyzdVLH8/SE8wcAIBzDI/AAAAAAAAGPQ/D6-_hP3qyic/s320/08-18-07_Pat_Jones_Borders.jpg

Texas will stomp the Pokes.

BoulderSooner79
10/16/2010, 09:50 PM
Lid, I still don't understand why you're here instead of the husker board. OU beat your guys and if it's in the cards for OU to play NU, we'll just have to beat them too. What these other teams do amongst themselves is just mild entertainment at best around here.

TexasLidig8r
10/16/2010, 09:52 PM
OK, now you're acting stupid........Trying to act like some bad ace on internet board........And don't bring it up, I could care less if I have less than 100 posts and you have over 8,000. It means nothing to me. ....

if you could care less why don't you care less?

Think about what you are trying to say before you type it.

StoopTroup
10/16/2010, 09:53 PM
Texas will stomp the Pokes.

Your Crazy. Teh pokes are 6-0 and have dismantled everyone they have played. [hairGel] is a God Coach and :mack: will retire the day after [hairGel] ruins him as a Man.

picasso
10/16/2010, 09:55 PM

Lid, with this win do you guys now get a tie with us in our game?

Is Mack on the horn with Kansas City?

CBUS_SOONER
10/16/2010, 09:56 PM

Poor poor poor Nebraska.

They own you in the stat that matters most... National ships

A Sooner in Texas
10/16/2010, 09:58 PM
Lid, just what kind of cigar are you smoking tonight??? You think you can gloat over the "glorious win" the whorns had over the bugeaters and then write smack to our fellow Sooners on a Sooner board?

First: That was no huge win. Oh, I forgot. As pathetic as Texass is this year, it WAS a huge win...for you.

Second: Many of us here would have loved to have seen the Huskers beat you sad, little Whorns. But they were really inept, and we are salivating.

Third: You come here to gloat over your "win," and tonight we had one of our incredible players get the record for all-time touchdowns at OU, over two Heisman winners. You might want to remember his name - DeMarco Murray.

Fourth: You have no class at all, but that's not news.

Go ahead and puff your chest out some more. I'm sure when you do, your ballz will recede further.

delhalew
10/16/2010, 10:01 PM

You may want to try that yourself. Your name calling and personal insults won't fly anywhere except a message board.

If anyone here is amused by your tired @ss shtick, I will never understand it.

yankee
10/16/2010, 10:11 PM

internet bad *** sighting. :rolleyes:

TexasLidig8r
10/16/2010, 10:55 PM
Lid, just what kind of cigar are you smoking tonight??? You think you can gloat over the "glorious win" the whorns had over the bugeaters and then write smack to our fellow Sooners on a Sooner board?

Cohiba Siglo VI.... drunk and enjoying it.

First: That was no huge win. Oh, I forgot. As pathetic as Texass is this year, it WAS a huge win...for you.

let's see how you hillbillies do against them in Arlington. It was a fitting end to Nebbish's runnng with their tail between their legs from the conference. I would think you would recognize this a bit more since they have accused you of being our bitch and doing anything we want. They have HUGELY disrespected your proud program.

Second: Many of us here would have loved to have seen the Huskers beat you sad, little Whorns. But they were really inept, and we are salivating.

Of course you would. They did not. You will bitchslap them. Congrats. Send them to the Big 10/11/whatever with another loss. Good luck to you.

Third: You come here to gloat over your "win," and tonight we had one of our incredible players get the record for all-time touchdowns at OU, over two Heisman winners. You might want to remember his name - DeMarco Murray.

Congrats to Murray. A record well earned. I hope he cherishes it.

Fourth: You have no class at all, but that's not news.

**** off.

Go ahead and puff your chest out some more. I'm sure when you do, your ballz will recede further.

Grow up Sparky.

DenverSooner751
10/16/2010, 10:57 PM
:pop:

StoopTroup
10/16/2010, 11:04 PM
Grow up Sparky.

POST REPORTED!

WE DON'T USE ROUGH LANGUAGE LIKE THAT AROUND HERE DUMBASS. :D

Sooner_Tuf
10/16/2010, 11:33 PM
Ordinarliy, I am the first one to say,..... win with graciousness. magnanimous in defeat.

But in this case..

SUCK IT NEBRAKSA....

I agree with you on this part and was going to congratulate you. Then I remembered what a needle dik you are. :texan:

Knippz
10/17/2010, 12:17 AM
Lid, I'll normally give you respect, but if you call a Sooner an ******* on his own board, you're asking for it. Go to bed before you get ate up like corn.

Soonerus
10/17/2010, 12:23 AM

But in this case..

SUCK IT NEBRAKSA....

I agree with Lid...F' Nebraska...

TahoeSOONER
10/17/2010, 12:39 AM
****em both

A Sooner in Texas
10/17/2010, 12:49 AM
Grow up Sparky.

I'm so hurt. :rolleyes:

And didn't your mama tell you it's not nice to tell ladies to **** off? :D

soonerloyal
10/17/2010, 12:53 AM
Somebody take the bottle away and roll Lid on his side in case he barfs during the night.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/17/2010, 12:55 AM
I agree with rus and lid....its why i pulled for texas to beat em

Crucifax Autumn
10/17/2010, 03:06 AM
I REALLY wish Pelini woulda thrown a fit and said something like "Callahan my have been right about those fuggin hillbillies in Oklahoma, but you texass fans are farther south you fuggin' crackers!"

I mean seriously...How sad is it gonna be in a few days when this game is more or less forgotten and we don't get to laugh at these 2 "greatest programs ever" for the rest of the season. But I can officially change my tune about the conference traitors and say that I really hope they lose every game from here on out. I don't give a crap what happens in the north other than getting a highly ranked opponent in the CCG and hopefully decent computer SOS out of our other North foes. I guess the best thing would be for K-state to take the north without losing anymore with Missouri losing only to us and K-State.

Crucifax Autumn
10/17/2010, 03:07 AM

Poor poor poor Nebraska.

Do you talk like that in Court? If so I'm planning a vacation to come watch that ****!

Crucifax Autumn
10/17/2010, 03:19 AM
F*ck off as*shole.....

I'm waiting.

You know Lid, I can't stand your posts, your team, your attitude, and even the way you look... :P ...But I have to actually defend you on this one since you DID come make a congratulations post about you whorns losing to us and you actually are one of the few (predictably, of course) who actually believed mack would avoid a 3 game slide.

But, in the parlance of our board (and our broads) **** off dip****!

Mississippi Sooner
10/17/2010, 04:28 AM
Lid's kinda funny when he's been drankin'.

But I agree. I'd pay for a front row seat if he'd go off like that in court. I'd stand up and call for an encore.

ousooners182
10/17/2010, 04:45 AM
holy **** this guy has this much post on an ou board how many post do u have on the texas site?? damn alot of wasted time :/

tomtom
10/17/2010, 05:12 AM
I'm a real badas# on the internet too lid. I have never lost a fight..... er on the internet that is.

OUthunder
10/17/2010, 05:22 AM
Where is gdc when you need him.

Crucifax Autumn
10/17/2010, 05:24 AM
I'm actually shocked the rest of the SF whorn contingent hasn't come over to brag about beating an overrated team.

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
10/17/2010, 06:16 AM
This game unfolded exactly how I thought it would. Huskers were untested and the Whorns were desperate.

KC//CRIMSON
10/17/2010, 07:13 AM
Originally Posted by fossil
So, you finally crawl out from under your rock. You totally went underground since the Sooners whup the Whorns. Whasamatta Lid, only feel like talking **** when you're on top. Where's the courage dude????

Careful there, Fossil, or Lid might break out his bow tie and suspenders on you.

BajaOklahoma
10/17/2010, 07:29 AM
This is the second texas I've watched where the refs are making correct calls, instead of calls that benefit texas. What's up with that?

Crucifax Autumn
10/17/2010, 07:38 AM
Do you think the overall fairness of the officiating will stop cornhumpers from complaining about texass owns the officials?

And yeah, I know our fans do that too and I know I personally thought a few of the calls were pretty bad and in texas' favor.

:P

Flagstaffsooner
10/17/2010, 07:44 AM
This game unfolded exactly how I thought it would. Huskers were untested and the Whorns were desperate.

Ding, ding, We have a winner!

TexasLidig8r
10/17/2010, 08:42 AM
Top Golf, 10 a.m.
One bloody mary
Two bloody mary
Three bloody mary

House at 2:00 p.m.

One makers mark rocks.

2:30

Two makers mark rocks.

rinse

repeat

rinse

repeat

rinse

repeat

7:00

woo hoo

scotch rocks

scotch neat

cigar

drunkety drunkety drunkety

To Veritas and the vast majority of upstanding Cornhusker fans.... Congratulations on the game. Best wishes for success in the Big 10/11/whatever.

To the intertubz bugeater fans and whiners....

:D :D :D :D

to the sooners on here.

back to our regularly scheduled intertubz hatefest? :D :D

stoopified
10/17/2010, 08:46 AM
Lid, I still don't understand why you're here instead of the husker board. OU beat your guys and if it's in the cards for OU to play NU, we'll just have to beat them too. What these other teams do amongst themselves is just mild entertainment at best around here.:D:D:D

sooneredaco
10/17/2010, 08:58 AM
Just a quick post to say thanks Lid... As a long time member of SF, yet someone you very seldomly posts, I get the opportunity to just sit back and read a lot of the stuff that goes on here. I say thanks, because after following your posts for as long I have, I had convinced myself that not all whorn fans were annoying D-Bags. Well today you set me straight. It really is a texass thing. It's not a stereotype or a prejudice on OUr behalf, all whorn fans really are as obnoxious as I thought they were.

Now shake off the hangover and go find a board that actually wants you present.

OUinFLA
10/17/2010, 09:03 AM
holy **** this guy has this much post on an ou board how many post do u have on the texas site?? damn alot of wasted time :/

you think he's wasted a lot of time?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

:D

3rdgensooner
10/17/2010, 09:29 AM
This g8r fellow seems nice.

StoopTroup
10/17/2010, 09:33 AM
Top Golf, 10 a.m.
One bloody mary
Two bloody mary
Three bloody mary

House at 2:00 p.m.

One makers mark rocks.

2:30

Two makers mark rocks.

rinse

repeat

rinse

repeat

rinse

repeat

7:00

woo hoo

scotch rocks

scotch neat

cigar

drunkety drunkety drunkety

To Veritas and the vast majority of upstanding Cornhusker fans.... Congratulations on the game. Best wishes for success in the Big 10/11/whatever.

To the intertubz bugeater fans and whiners....

:D :D :D :D

to the sooners on here.

back to our regularly scheduled intertubz hatefest? :D :D

Good Luck out there on the links....:D

I know you got this....

kjFqxaYiDyc

OULenexaman
10/17/2010, 09:58 AM
Lid....you have Top Golf in your city?? That is awesome. I lived 2 miles from the one in Woodale IL......NW burbs in Chicago. And thanks for taking out the nebbish.....

FaninAma
10/17/2010, 10:14 AM
This ****** rocket is one of the main reasons
I stopped posting on Soonerfans much and if it
looks like he is still getting away with teliing Sooners
to "F'ck off "then it looks like my return will be short
lived.

OULenexaman
10/17/2010, 10:19 AM
relax Francis...

FaninAma
10/17/2010, 10:20 AM
Additionally, any so-called Sooner fan who
ever roots for Texas in any game is a cross-
dressing, begging to come out of the closet
***** like the original poster.

StoopTroup
10/17/2010, 10:23 AM
Cya.

I h8 to say that to ya Fan....but he's one of the austin retards we like to evidently keep around. I mean...who wears a bow tie? Clowns wear a bow tie.

You just need a different perspective I think. He isn't really getting away with it. What happens is other whorns come over hear thinking they can get away with being a bigger doosh-rocket than Lid and it's just not possible. They'll post a couple of times and poof they are gone in a few minutes.

It's a Big Picture kinda thing.

I hope you stay around cause he continues to find room in his doosh Rocket Closet every week for another Posting that keeps him here as a lesson to all whorns who think they can achieve the level of dooshness that Lid can. So far nobody has been able to top him.

FaninAma
10/17/2010, 10:27 AM
SoonerTroop you and the retarded Posse
are the second reason.

StoopTroup
10/17/2010, 10:29 AM
are the second reason.

Thanks. I love you too.

OULenexaman
10/17/2010, 10:34 AM
I love everyone..hugs and drugs to everyone.

StoopTroup
10/17/2010, 10:36 AM
I love everyone..hugs and drugs to everyone.

I'm pretty sure a lot of folks are off their meds. They can get all the hugs they want from their Nurse...Mrs. Ratchet.

OULenexaman
10/17/2010, 10:49 AM
I'm pretty sure a lot of folks are off their meds. They can get all the hugs they want from their Nurse...Mrs. Ratchet.

I'll bet 100 bucks that Lizard thinks Nurse Ratchet was a hottie. :eek: :D

StoopTroup
10/17/2010, 10:50 AM

I'm sure your right.

I just want to apologize to FaninAma. I had no idea you wore bow ties.

My bad.

Sorry.

TexasLidig8r
10/17/2010, 10:52 AM
are the second reason.

As long as I'm the first reason and the biggest ******, then, I will be happy at that. :D

OULenexaman
10/17/2010, 10:55 AM
me too....sorry ama. I meant no harm to your feelings.

StoopTroup
10/17/2010, 10:55 AM
As long as I'm the first reason and the biggest ******, then, I will be happy at that. :D

As long as your happy being #2 in the South every year...I'm happy.

sooneron
10/17/2010, 11:04 AM
ZANG!!!

Mississippi Sooner
10/17/2010, 11:06 AM
:texan:

Clever Trevor
10/17/2010, 11:12 AM
This thread should be saved for the next time a horn poster plays the "everybody hates because we're texas" card. No, it's because your parents raised a bunch of arrogant, self-entitled, loudmouth ****faces. That's the real reason. Way to go ****bag parents of utexas kids. :rolleyes:

sooneron
10/17/2010, 11:12 AM
ouch

picasso
10/17/2010, 11:24 AM
Seriously dude? You might have a drinking problem.

colleyvillesooner
10/17/2010, 11:29 AM
http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/internet-24591.jpg

OUthunder
10/17/2010, 11:34 AM
Seriously dude? You might have a drinking problem.

It's football season, so we all do.

StoopTroup
10/17/2010, 11:44 AM
I could use a drink right now...

BoulderSooner79
10/17/2010, 11:47 AM
Additionally, any so-called Sooner fan who
ever roots for Texas in any game is a cross-
dressing, begging to come out of the closet
***** like the original poster.

It's just a game, Focker.

Frozen Sooner
10/17/2010, 11:52 AM
Lid: Guest here. Act like it. Etc etc. C'mon.

StoopTroup
10/17/2010, 11:54 AM
This should get good now...:D

WTG Froze!

http://www.cattlenetwork.com/images/dehornfig6.gif

TexasLidig8r
10/17/2010, 12:04 PM
This thread should be saved for the next time a horn poster plays the "everybody hates because we're texas" card. No, it's because your parents raised a bunch of arrogant, self-entitled, loudmouth ****faces. That's the real reason. Way to go ****bag parents of utexas kids. :rolleyes:

Don't you have a new conference to prepare to be mediocre in now?

We are through with you. You may go now.

Collier11
10/17/2010, 06:09 PM
Thanks. I love you too.

I CANT POST ON THE INNERWEBS CUS SOMEONE WAS MEAN TO ME!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Newbomb Turk
10/23/2010, 02:55 PM
hope you enjoyed your laugh for a week, lid.

Tigeman
10/23/2010, 03:03 PM
LOL, that was short!

JLEW1818
10/23/2010, 03:03 PM
haha, nice bump

CatfishSooner
10/23/2010, 03:05 PM
BAWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoonerPride
10/23/2010, 03:13 PM
BAWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see your bawahahahaha and raise you a haha

SanJoaquinSooner
10/23/2010, 03:16 PM
jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaj!!!

tommieharris91
10/23/2010, 03:17 PM
heh

sooneron
10/23/2010, 03:20 PM
high comedy

StoopTroup
10/23/2010, 03:21 PM
:mack::mack::mack::mack::mack::mack:

Fiatil
10/23/2010, 03:26 PM

Sure looks a lot better this week huh? :D

DenverSooner751
10/23/2010, 03:46 PM
^^^^^^^^

Jaybound
10/23/2010, 03:49 PM
First post, just to lol!

Sooner_Tuf
10/23/2010, 03:52 PM
OMFG Lid, How about them 'horns?

Collier11
10/23/2010, 03:54 PM
Hey Lid, Tell me how my azz tastes <Shaq singing

C&CDean
10/23/2010, 04:03 PM
I think Lid is probably glad he's in the hoosegow for another week or so.

tulsaoilerfan
10/23/2010, 04:58 PM
Lids probably already hung himself with one of his bow ties by now

OUthunder
10/23/2010, 05:08 PM
Seems to me a Cyclone hit Austin today, bawbawabawabawa.

tulsaoilerfan
10/23/2010, 06:23 PM

He has to post here cause the Texas site has been down since UCLA :D

StoopTroup
10/23/2010, 06:23 PM
Seems to me a Cyclone hit Austin today, bawbawabawabawa.

Tons of trailers were hit.

tulsaoilerfan
10/23/2010, 06:25 PM
I'm just sad i didn't see this meltdown until just now :)

OUthunder
11/5/2010, 09:26 PM
bump for drunkytown

olevetonahill
11/5/2010, 09:30 PM
bump for drunkytown

This thread orta be stickied ;)

StoopTroup
11/5/2010, 09:44 PM

gaylordfan1
11/5/2010, 09:59 PM
Where's Lid?

olevetonahill
11/5/2010, 10:06 PM
Where's Lid?

Hes Hidin his head in a Pile of bevo shat ;)

stoops the eternal pimp
11/5/2010, 10:09 PM
mack called him out for being responsible for home losses

gaylordfan1
11/5/2010, 10:13 PM
mack called him out for being responsible for home losses

That sucks.... To put that much blame on him. He must be drinking his Cognac and smoking that classy cigar. Sucks to be him.

Knippz
11/5/2010, 10:18 PM
Lol, Texas is so bad.

OUmillenium
11/5/2010, 11:13 PM

Thats a lot of German positivity for a latino, did we jump to bizarro universe?

StoopTroup
11/5/2010, 11:51 PM
He's a citizen in BU.

oudavid1
11/6/2010, 04:04 AM

Thats right. We Do!

MeMyself&Me
11/6/2010, 08:49 AM
Sucks to be him.

DUDE! He's a whoren... it ALWAYS sucks to be him!

OUthunder
11/6/2010, 08:58 AM
This thread makes me smile.

ThinMan
11/6/2010, 09:03 AM
Thats right. We Do!

And Baylor.

swardboy
11/6/2010, 09:15 AM
And Baylor.

And Iowa State

Breadburner
11/6/2010, 09:37 AM
No Excuses yet......heh....

OUthunder
11/6/2010, 10:05 AM
I just took a great morning dump and immediately thought of Lid and this thread.

texaspokieokie
11/6/2010, 10:07 AM
where is numb nuts lid ???

SanJoaquinSooner
11/6/2010, 10:19 AM
Thats a lot of German positivity for a latino, did we jump to bizarro universe?

ja ja is ha ha in espanol.

SoonerBacker
11/6/2010, 10:28 AM
Amazing how Lid disappears from the board once the Whorns begin the swirl down the bowl........

StoopTroup
11/6/2010, 10:30 AM
Amazing how Lid disappears from the board once the Whorns begin the swirl down the bowl........

I think he had some incentive and then the death blow :mack: delivered might have been to much for him......

n8v_ndn
11/6/2010, 03:46 PM

But in this case..

SUCK IT TEXASS....

TAke your pompous. overrated program and enjoy the Big whatever...

3 - 0 since you joined the Big 12!!!
2 - 0 in Austin!!!!
Average margin of victory in Austin: 42 POINTS/7 TDs!!!!!

Sincerely,

Joe & Josephine Bruin

http://shop.uclastore.com/images/PRODUCT/large/5487.jpg

StoopTroup
11/6/2010, 03:50 PM
lol

Crimson Kid
11/6/2010, 04:19 PM
Didn't lid get banned?

StoopTroup
11/6/2010, 04:31 PM
Didn't lid get banned?

Word on teh street is it was a temporary 2 week sort of thing....but it might now be self-imposed as even he probably doesn't have the stones to come back around here after posting a thread like this and then watching his alma mater fall apart like matter falling through a black hole.

CrimsonJim
11/6/2010, 04:58 PM
Didn't lid get banned?

He got sent to the corner for a time out and hasn't sobered up enough yet to realize it's been lifted. :)

Collier11
11/6/2010, 05:02 PM
Nah, he is just waiting for Mack to get time to answer for him :D

StoopTroup
11/26/2010, 12:38 AM
Bump. :D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

agoo758
11/26/2010, 12:41 AM
I nominate this thread and the "delete me" thread for SoonerFan ESPY's of 2010!!!!!!!!

Wishboned
11/26/2010, 12:41 AM
Should we take bets on the next time we see Lid?

I'm guessing March.

SoonerStormchaser
11/26/2010, 12:43 AM
Nope...not til next October.

olevetonahill
11/26/2010, 12:43 AM
F*ck off as*shole.....

I'm waiting.

Wonder where all this courage went ? :D

OUmillenium
11/26/2010, 12:44 AM
Probably right before their bowl game...oops, nevermind.

SoonerStormchaser
11/26/2010, 12:44 AM
Wonder where all this courage went ? :D

Up Greg Davis's ***!

olevetonahill
11/26/2010, 12:46 AM
He said on Slicks site that he just got tired of postin here :rolleyes:

Veritas
11/26/2010, 12:48 AM
This is my favorite SF.com thread of all time. Keep sucking **** Texas.

BetterSoonerThanLater
11/26/2010, 12:49 AM
lid? LIIIIID?

hmm. guess he finally took all those sleeping pills , got into a nice warm bathtub, slit his wrists,
threw the toaster in the tub, while hanging from a noose, and shooting himself in the face.

but, seeing as how he is a * fan, he probably screwed it all up.
i say he's back mid september 2011-- after his court ordered rehab is over.

should've got a better lawyer ;)

Soonerman82
11/26/2010, 12:54 AM
Hook em what? Mwahahahahaha

LoveDemSooners
11/26/2010, 01:14 AM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

AlbqSooner
11/26/2010, 07:41 AM
He said on Slicks site that he just got tired of being on the receiving end of the butt secks here :rolleyes:

FIFY.;)

nebraskaSOONER
11/26/2010, 09:04 AM
F*ck off as*shole.....

I'm waiting.

Wow, I think someone has issues! It is so funny as Hell that he has disappeared! Makes it even funnier!!

StoopTroup
11/26/2010, 10:15 AM
Good Luck out there on the links....:D

I know you got this....

kjFqxaYiDyc

BTW....after this rough day on the links, Lid has learned to rent instead of own. It would seem that he may also have learned that he has now been pwned here also and has retired to his leather throw blanket with the 13-0 burned into the hide.

Nichols_Hills_Hillbilly
11/26/2010, 11:18 AM
F*ck off as*shole.....

I'm waiting.

Big hat, no cattle. :texan:

nebraskaSOONER
11/27/2010, 10:02 AM
He is off making Bowl game plans, booking flights, and um Oh wait never mind.................Now thats funny right there I don't care who ya are!

kevpks
11/27/2010, 10:33 AM
At least with Nebraska and Colorado leaving, Texas is guaranteed to break into the top 10 of the conference next year. So Lid's got that goin' for him, which is nice.

OUthunder
11/27/2010, 10:44 AM
No Holiday Bowl this year, hey Lid?

bawabawabawabawabawabawa

bringit
11/27/2010, 10:45 AM
I think the only way to reach Lid is to follow him on shaggy

BoomerGirl34
11/27/2010, 12:16 PM

But in this case..

SUCK IT NEBRAKSA....

Uhm, yeah. Texas isn't going to a BOWL GAME and you're wanking on Nebbish? Convoluted Whorn logic.

StoopTroup
12/12/2010, 03:50 PM
Musbump. :D

BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!

OKC-SLC
12/12/2010, 04:19 PM
heh.

85sooners
12/12/2010, 06:01 PM
U suck it horn!!

fossil
12/12/2010, 06:08 PM
F*ck off as*shole.....

I'm waiting.

:eek: You kiss yer mudder with that mouth??? Ha.

agoo758
12/12/2010, 06:12 PM
:eek: You kiss yer mudder with that mouth??? Ha.

Only a mentally deranged sociopath would log on to opposing team boards to start fist fights. Hook 'em

fossil
12/12/2010, 06:19 PM
Careful there, Fossil, or Lid might break out his bow tie and suspenders on you.

:P I'm old, tough skinned, and been shot at more than most folks, so a drunk amatuer like Lid the shyster just makes me laugh. Heck, I'd bet my wife is tougher than Lid.

SoonerOX
12/12/2010, 06:37 PM
Wow. Thanks for the entertainment folks!

OUEngr1990
12/12/2010, 07:37 PM
sucks to be a horn these days :D

oudavid1
12/12/2010, 09:23 PM
Lid!

I missed you :)

OUthunder
12/13/2010, 12:27 AM
Bump cuz all whorn fans are fags.

agoo758
12/13/2010, 03:54 AM
Wait........ so why doesn't Lid come here anymore? :D

OUmillenium
12/13/2010, 12:07 PM
5 aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd 7 = fail

usaosooner
12/13/2010, 12:11 PM
.... Where is OP? I am worried about his well being

badger
12/13/2010, 12:21 PM
Thread of the Year nominee :)

(link in sig to vote)

Kilmer
12/13/2010, 12:58 PM
This thread is pure gold.

OULenexaman
12/13/2010, 01:00 PM
This thread is pure gold.

HAA!!! and just like that he lives!! Post 1 huh??

Breadburner
12/15/2010, 07:10 PM
I found Lid......

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/2268.jpg

bringit
1/1/2011, 11:33 AM
what happened to this cat? :D

A-M
1/1/2011, 12:01 PM
Lid hasn't been around for quite awhile. I guess he just couldn't take it since his team didn't do too well this year.

swardboy
1/1/2011, 12:44 PM
I propose this thread be bumped on a regular basis, and especially whenever/if ever Lid shows up again.

OUEngr1990
1/1/2011, 12:45 PM
bump for those loser horns :D

bigfatjerk
1/1/2011, 12:51 PM
What's great about this thread is that both Nebraska and Texas are so bad this year.

StoopTroup
1/1/2011, 01:01 PM
What's really great is that now that Lid has finally left....this board has improved.

85sooners
1/1/2011, 01:03 PM
F lid

StoopTroup
1/1/2011, 01:13 PM
Amen.

A Sooner in Texas
1/1/2011, 01:23 PM
F lid

But Happy New Year to him as he watches all the Texas-less bowls. :texan:

FirstandGoal
1/1/2011, 01:29 PM
F lid

+ 1 million

StoopTroup
1/1/2011, 01:30 PM
But Happy New Year to him as he watches all the Texas-less bowls. :texan:

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

stoopified
1/1/2011, 01:31 PM
GTexLid,what is TexLid? :)

SanJoaquinSooner
1/1/2011, 03:06 PM
He can brag that Texas didn't lose its bowl game.

bringit
1/1/2011, 03:47 PM
oh he's around. You can click on "members list" and his last visit here was 12/30/10. Guess the cat's got his tongue :P

TexasLidig8r
Sooner All-American
10/5/2003 8,907 12/30/2010

cleller
1/1/2011, 04:07 PM
Its tough to find a place where you can post about bow ties, cologne, and football without getting picked on.

fossil
1/1/2011, 04:22 PM
I'm just sad i didn't see this meltdown until just now :)

:D :D :D :D And I'm so pleased I'm the one who caused it. Heh!:D :D :D :D

fossil
1/1/2011, 04:24 PM
Where's Lid?

:D Crawled back under the rock he slithered out from under.

Sooner_Tuf
1/1/2011, 05:21 PM
Lid proved what a pu$$y he is. He talked chit here for years. He's worse than genuine whorn. He's a fake whorn, dudette is from Tulsa.

Bane him, bane him forever.

biscuitralph
1/2/2011, 07:06 AM

id hit it like bevo

Shakadoodoo
1/2/2011, 08:44 AM
After watching these bowl games - looks like Neb will fit in Perfect in the Big 10!

A Sooner in Texas
1/2/2011, 10:42 PM
Time for another bump just to keep rubbing it in whorn's face. :D

OUEngr1990
1/2/2011, 11:45 PM
What an internet ***** that guy is. Not a true fan of his team.

agoo758
1/3/2011, 02:08 AM
He can brag that Texas didn't lose its bowl game.

Bwahahahaha the sequal?:confused:

StoopTroup
1/3/2011, 10:22 AM
And letting him get a taste of the shakadoodoo experience

Clever Trevor
2/28/2011, 12:42 AM
Allsome!!

agoo758
2/28/2011, 02:16 AM
The more time passes, the more this thread makes lid look like a jackass.......not that he needed the help.

sooner59
2/28/2011, 02:19 AM
He's a natural.

MamaMia
2/28/2011, 02:33 AM
Did Lid ever sober up? :D

sooner59
2/28/2011, 02:36 AM
I thought he drank himself to death. :confused:

OUEngr1990
2/28/2011, 09:40 AM

we could only dream :D

OUthunder
2/28/2011, 09:58 AM
we could only dream :D

^^^

deweydw
2/28/2011, 11:39 AM
He must have hit rock bottom by now.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2NEuKgGJyMU/Sbr0dennJTI/AAAAAAAAHRo/HE7H-mko-dI/s400/passed_out_drunk_06.jpg

badger
2/28/2011, 12:18 PM
He must have hit rock bottom by now.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2NEuKgGJyMU/Sbr0dennJTI/AAAAAAAAHRo/HE7H-mko-dI/s400/passed_out_drunk_06.jpg

That was Lid after Texas basketball lost to Colorado this weekend. OMG, we have to SHARE the Big 12 title with KU now?!??!! :mack:

usaosooner
2/28/2011, 12:23 PM
I love this thread so much

A Sooner in Texas
2/28/2011, 08:07 PM
According to his profile, Lid was just visiting here yesterday. C'mon Lid, show yourself....we need some more comedy gold.

Eielson
2/28/2011, 11:27 PM
That was Lid after Texas basketball lost to Colorado this weekend. OMG, we have to SHARE the Big 12 title with KU now?!??!! :mack:

Share? So much for that!

Veritas
2/28/2011, 11:48 PM
Haha, Texas, taking it in the *** from KState.

GDC
3/1/2011, 10:06 PM

No, that was his gold-digging alcoholic bride.

sooneron
3/1/2011, 11:32 PM
When did he and Sic'em get married? I had no idea. My invite must have gotten lost in the mail...

MamaMia
3/10/2011, 11:19 PM
There are a lot of us, especially those of us who have been posting with Lid a lot longer than we have with some of you n00bs who would like to have Lid around. Out of respect for us, Lid should show up.

btk108
3/10/2011, 11:21 PM
Pffffffffffttt....Lid, wherever you are....stay there.

MamaMia
3/10/2011, 11:51 PM
Pffffffffffttt....Lid, wherever you are....stay there.

Hes more fun than you are.

btk108
3/10/2011, 11:52 PM
ohhhhhhh....uhhhhh....shot throught the heart

MamaMia
3/10/2011, 11:56 PM
ohhhhhhh....uhhhhh....shot throught the heart...and you're to blame. :D

jumperstop
3/11/2011, 12:16 AM
...and you're to blame. :D

You give love a bad name...

Had to do it, sorry. :D

Mongo
3/11/2011, 12:33 AM
Lid is much more handsome in person.

Same with Howzit

MamaMia
3/11/2011, 12:53 AM
You give love a bad name...

Had to do it, sorry. :D

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/giggle-1.gif

agoo758
6/19/2011, 12:25 AM
Another bump worthy thread. Can't wait to do with after each * lost this year!

101sooner
6/19/2011, 01:42 AM

This is one of the finest posts in the history of the internet.

agoo758
6/19/2011, 01:36 PM
This is one of the finest posts in the history of the internet.

Hey now. He was talking to me.:(

:P

Mongo
6/19/2011, 02:26 PM
I miss Lid

agoo758
6/19/2011, 03:29 PM
I don't.

AlboSooner
6/19/2011, 03:32 PM
lid was a great troll

usaosooner
6/19/2011, 05:26 PM
Lid posts on Shaggy now. I called him out in a thread over there & he said he has retired from this message board... In short he is a vag, like most Texas fans

rekamrettuB
6/19/2011, 06:17 PM
Lid posts on Shaggy now. I called him out in a thread over there & he said he has retired from this message board... In short he is a vag, like most Texas fans

5-7 record will do that.

ouwasp
6/19/2011, 06:17 PM
Good riddance to Lid and most any horn fan I can think of... they can all gather at shaggy and cuss each other, all the while making penile references and being idiotic. Good for them.

Soonermagik
6/19/2011, 06:58 PM

He was an alright dude, but couldn't handle his program going under. He better get ready, because I think they will have another 4-5 loss season with Gilbert and Company running the offense. :)

KantoSooner
6/20/2011, 08:32 AM
That would be wonderful to watch. Along with Nebraska destroying the Big 10 and then being shellacked in a bowl game.

olevetonahill
6/20/2011, 08:45 AM
I miss Lid

I did to, with every shot I fired.:O

OutlandTrophy
6/20/2011, 08:48 AM
Lid is a solid guy.

Mjcpr
6/20/2011, 08:50 AM
Lid is a solid guy.

Save for one huge exception.