PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jlew and Badger...apparently you made a friend from OUI

Collier11
10/15/2010, 02:25 PM
Originally Posted by soonerborn14 View Post

I don't see why anyone would want to go over to that crappy site. I used to have a name over there but I switched to this one for obvious reasons. Over there you got idiots like Jlew who has one of the gayest pictures I have ever seen. Dumb women like Badger who are secretly in love with texaslidig8tor. Also don't forget the deutsche bags who call you a nOOb every five posts because all they do is sit over there and jack it to the thought of badger being naked. I hate that website and all the kuntbags associated with it. Hey SF posters go suck a knut.

:D

Collier11
10/15/2010, 02:25 PM
I called him on it, we will see if the little kid responds or not. Message Board Wars, YEAH!

tommieharris91
10/15/2010, 02:26 PM
Just stop it with the other board.

SoonerPride
10/15/2010, 02:28 PM

There's another board? :confused:

The
10/15/2010, 02:28 PM
So, when can I start to jack it to Badger?

Tigeman
10/15/2010, 02:34 PM
So apparently theres a pic of badger to yank to? I want one. Do you we sign up for the rotation to have it for a week or what? :P

Collier11
10/15/2010, 02:34 PM

Im not doing anything other than sticking up for the good people of this board, now obviously I dont have to respond but I know that the majority of OUI posters are good peeps and I dont appreciate some dooshbag talking bad about nice people for no reason

Frozen Sooner
10/15/2010, 02:35 PM
Drama. A bored with it I has.

Seriously. If someone has his panties in a twist over there, let them have their panties in a twist over there. Feel free to make fun of him over there all you want. Let's stop cluttering up our board with this nonsense.