PDA

View Full Version : Apology

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 07:05 PM
Soonerfans,

First off, I just want to apologize for the things that I said earlier. They were unwarranted, and unfair.

You guys welcomed us all, and I thank you for that.

This is a great site, just like OUInsider. Sometimes I guess we all forget that we are fans of Oklahoma athletics first.

When I was a little kid, I remember my father sitting me down on his lap, and pointing out everything I needed to know as OU took the field. He taught me about the tradition of winning at The University of Oklahoma. Coach Switzer was running the show at the time, and he (Switzer) was, and is to this day my hero.

Whether or not you guys choose to accept my apology is irrelevant to me. Not because I don't care, but because I know that I have made my own bed on this great site. Basically I just want to let all of you know that you are all awesome. Why do I say this? Because you are SOONER FANS.

I would still love, more than anything, to make a donation to this site, just as I will to OUInsider.

I'm so sorry for the things I said earlier.

BOOMER SOONER!

SoonerPride
10/14/2010, 07:08 PM
Oh brother

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 07:10 PM
**** off dip **** :D

jumperstop
10/14/2010, 07:10 PM
So did they not take you back over there or something?

TheMind__Gap
10/14/2010, 07:11 PM
You should just go run around on the freeway wearing flipflops and holding very sharp scissors.

thurman murman
10/14/2010, 07:11 PM
:pop:

tcrb
10/14/2010, 07:12 PM
Damn Dude. You should just let it go.

Soonerus
10/14/2010, 07:12 PM
What will he say tomorrow ???

Rocko
10/14/2010, 07:16 PM
What will he say tomorrow ???

The suspense is killing me :pop:

soonercastor
:eek: :eek:

OU_Sooners75
What did your bank refuse your payment so you could pay for posting?

Go find some other damn place to post. You want to come back here apologizing?

Take your half hearted sorry and stick it up your ***.

Go back to oui. Just because you are a sooner fan does not mean any of us have to like your sorry ***!

goodolesooner
I love OUInsider, and I think this is a great site as well.

I have decided to become a premium subscriber over there, and a donor over here.

Again, I'm very sorry for what I said earlier. It was dumb. If I could neg myself, I would.

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 07:17 PM
What did your bank refuse your payment so you could pay for posting?

Go find some other damn place to post. You want to come back here apologizing?

Take your half hearted sorry and stick it up your ***.

Go back to oui. Just because you are a sooner fan does not mean any of us have to like your sorry ***!

I'm sorry.

CrimsonJim
10/14/2010, 07:18 PM
Bain his arse! Bain him, I say!! http://www.olevetpossehideout.com/forums/images/smilies/insane.gif

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 07:19 PM
Bain his arse! Bain him, I say!! http://www.olevetpossehideout.com/forums/images/smilies/insane.gif

I should be banned for being a dumbass.

soonerboomer93
oh, this is getting good

however, thank you for your apology, it is appreciated.

Collier11
I dont hold grudges, especially on msg boards, its just silly. Having said that, alot of ppl from both boards seem to be singling you out as someone who does this type of stuff alot.

If not and your apology is sincere then thats cool with me, I cant speak for anyone else around here though

Now, if you pull the crap again or go back to OUI and start rambling about the this site again, youre on your own :D

Soonerus
10/14/2010, 07:21 PM
Ok, apology accepted, please stop...

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 07:21 PM
oh, this is getting good

however, thank you for your apology, it is appreciated.

There were several fans on here than went out of their way to welcome me, yet I did what I did. I cannot take back what was said. All I can do is apologize.

You are all fans of OU athletics, which in my book means you are all awesome.

I wish I could undo what has been done, but I can't. I deserve the negging.

cccasooner2
10/14/2010, 07:22 PM

Too much fun, lol. :D

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 07:22 PM
Off with his head;)
http://sojuandi.blogsome.com/images/bscap007.jpg

Soonerus
10/14/2010, 07:23 PM
Stop beating yourself up, get some self-worth...

CrimsonRez
10/14/2010, 07:23 PM
http://media.photobucket.com/image/GTFO/skeleton359/STFU_and_GTFO.jpg

btk108
10/14/2010, 07:25 PM
you're just making it worse.

The ones that will accept it will...the others that won't are going to post here and slam you. Bet that happens over there, too. See how much these boards are alike.

You apologized, once was enough if you're sincere, apologizing to everyone individually is just going to wear out your keyboard and not sway the ones who are still pizzed at you

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 07:28 PM
you're just making it worse.

The ones that will accept it will...the others that won't are going to post here and slam you. Bet that happens over there, too. See how much these boards are alike.

You apologized, once was enough if you're sincere, apologizing to everyone individually is just going to wear out your keyboard and not sway the ones who are still pizzed at you

I understand.

badger
10/14/2010, 07:28 PM
So basically, his wife logged in as him to mend fences here :D

Can't say I wouldn't do the same thing if NormanPride had an epic meltdown... but he won't. If anything, NP will log in as me after I have my crazy meltdown :P

CrimsonJim
10/14/2010, 07:29 PM
This guy reminds me more and more of CK...seriously.

Collier11
10/14/2010, 07:29 PM
If Badger ever has a an epic meltdown, WATCHOUT! I can only imagine the full page, picture and photoshop and paintbrush filled screamfest :D

soonercastor
10/14/2010, 07:32 PM
How do you neg a user? :D

Rocko
Just a message board, move on...

CrimsonRez
since we are getting so close..I love you guys, no homo

badger
If Badger ever has a an epic meltdown, WATCHOUT! I can only imagine the full page, picture and photoshop and paintbrush filled screamfest :D

And then I'll use some crappy online free site to make it into a 5-image gif.

...and text. It will be filled with lots of text.

Collier11
10/14/2010, 07:33 PM
How do you neg a user? :D

you want me to show ya?

Mississippi Sooner
10/14/2010, 07:33 PM

Honestly, I'd pay to see that. :D

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 07:34 PM
This guy reminds me more and more of CK...seriously.

Yup, and from what I read on OUI he got his azz handed to him and exposed about doing this kinda carp there.:rolleyes:

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 07:36 PM
you want me to show ya?

Collier, you were one of the few that genuinely made me feel welcome.

I am sorry for what has happened.

I will be sitting in the stands on Saturday yelling my butt off for the Sooners. I love OU and I love OU fans.

As they say, you make your bed, you gotta sleep in it. It's just a message board, but I truly enjoy talking Sooner Football with you guys.

Again, thank you for making me feel welcome over here, Collier.

CrimsonJim
10/14/2010, 07:37 PM
Group Hug!!

http://londonist.com/attachments/London_Drew/Group_hug1.jpg

There! Now don't ya feel better? :D

badger
10/14/2010, 07:38 PM
alcohol works its magic again

goodolesooner
Yup, and from what I read on OUI he got his azz handed to him and exposed about doing this kinda carp there.:rolleyes:

I went on a rant after the '08 NC game against Florida. Other than that, I feel that I have been a solid poster.

You are a legend over here and I again am sorry for what has been said.

Crimsontothecore
Soonerfans,

First off, I just want to apologize for the things that I said earlier. They were unwarranted, and unfair.

This is a great site, just like OUInsider. Sometimes I guess we all forget that we are fans of Oklahoma athletics first.

When I was a little kid, I remember my father sitting me down on his lap, and pointing out everything I needed to know as OU took the field. He taught me about the tradition of winning at The University of Oklahoma. Coach Switzer was running the show at the time, and he (Switzer) was, and is to this day my hero.

Whether or not you guys choose to accept my apology is irrelevant to me. Not because I don't care, but because I know that I have made my own bed on this great site. Basically I just want to let all of you know that you are all awesome. Why do I say this? Because you are SOONER FANS.

I would still love, more than anything, to make a donation to this site, just as I will to OUInsider.

BOOMER SOONER!

Somebody pass the Smores!

meandmybutt
He's a witch. Burn him, burn him.....I love that movie.

soonerboomer93
10/14/2010, 07:39 PM

Can't say I wouldn't do the same thing if NormanPride had an epic meltdown... but he won't. If anything, NP will log in as me after I have my crazy meltdown :P

But would we even realize that you were having a meltdown?

By the time you hit all your tangents who knows what you would be ranting about.

btk108
10/14/2010, 07:40 PM
But would we even realize that you were having a meltdown?

BAZINGA!

Mississippi Sooner
I just found that if you smoke some Northern Lights, you can see cartoon characters in this thread.

soonerbuffalo71
Apology accepted.

Crimsontothecore
10/14/2010, 07:41 PM

Or his husband;)

Collier11
10/14/2010, 07:41 PM
What a waste of a 1st post :D

OU_Sooners75
10/14/2010, 07:43 PM
I'm sorry.

You have a lot more to do than to say I'm sorry when it comes to this place.

Hell you can about anything to me, but you called this place a dump. You degraded a place that many if us very much enjoy and call our board.

Sooner fan or not, you have a lot more to do than saying I'm sorry!

Soonermagik
10/14/2010, 07:44 PM
You should have tried to defuse this situation with humor. Oh well.. apology accepted.

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 07:44 PM

Hell you can about anything to me, but you called this place a dump. You degraded a place that many if us very much enjoy and call our board.

Would donating a few hundred bucks make up for it?

btk108
10/14/2010, 07:45 PM

Not unless your giving it to all of us :D

RIPOUinsider
10/14/2010, 07:46 PM
I'll forgive ya if you give me a few hundred bucks.

I'm cheap and easy.

btk108

are you hinting at sexual favors, again?

Collier11

Geez 75, whatya want, his 1st born? :D

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 07:47 PM
Not unless your giving it to all of us :D

lol! I'd be more than happy to come off one of my season tix. That is if you promise not to shank the hell out of me during the kickoff when I have my #1 finger raised. :D

soonerbuffalo71
10/14/2010, 07:48 PM
What a waste of a 1st post :D

I'm not much for piling on. :D

He apologized. Move on folks.

OU_Sooners75
10/14/2010, 07:49 PM

Lol it isn't my coffers. I say you should sponsor the tailgate parties....lol

I ain't a hard ***, just be careful what you say. Some if us think of this place like a home away from the stress of real life.

soonerboomer93
10/14/2010, 07:50 PM
lol! I'd be more than happy to come off one of my season tix. That is if you promise not to shank the hell out of me during the kickoff when I have my #1 finger raised. :D

The best thing you can do. Leave the thread, go around and post. Don't post any more apologies, but post as you would in any discussion. If you're normally a d-bag, be your d-bag. If you're a smartass, be a smartass. Just go post and stop fretting.

OU_Sooners75
10/14/2010, 07:51 PM
Geez 75, whatya want, his 1st born? :D

Not really. But the sumbitch never got me a beer when be showed up.

Collier11
10/14/2010, 07:51 PM
and if Vet gives ya 50 negs then you know he truly cares :D Its when he doesnt neg ya that youve got to worry

Collier11
10/14/2010, 07:52 PM
Not really. But the sumbitch never got me a beer when be showed up.

Speakin of which, where the hell is my beer as well?

goodolesooner
Lol it isn't my coffers. I say you should sponsor the tailgate parties....lol

I ain't a hard ***, just be careful what you say. Some if us think of this place like a home away from the stress of real life.

I'll tell you what... You guys let me make it up at a tailgate party, and maybe, just maybe, you'll forgive me.

There's not a lot of folks out there that can throw down a 30 pack with a liter of Walker Scotch. Now I couldn't throw that stuff down all by myself, but I would love to sit back and get completely wasted with you guys.

CrimsonJim
Lock. This. Thread.

OU_Sooners75
are you hinting at sexual favors, again?

Shhhhh... I swear you ruinthis for me...

Collier11
Lock yer lips

CrimsonJim
10/14/2010, 07:53 PM
:eek:

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 07:54 PM
The best thing you can do. Leave the thread, go around and post. Don't post any more apologies, but post as you would in any discussion. If you're normally a d-bag, be your d-bag. If you're a smartass, be a smartass. Just go post and stop fretting.

Thanks for the advice. All I know is nothing hurts worse than when your Sooner brethren thinks of you as trash.

I love OU damnit.

Soonerntxs
10/14/2010, 07:55 PM
I just saw a PUTTY TAT! I DID, I DID. I Did see a PUTTY TAT!

DUDE...I am not in your yard planting FIRE ANTS from AFRICA!

I just got to know some of these posters here on this board and I met them @ the TG and when you came in and SHAT down one leg and pizzed down the other and offered to sit your AZZ in the front chair in front of the TV! Well, I took a FENCE to that....and I'm a f-in nOOb, so you can only think that pokin the OG's in the eye with a spork may just piz many OFF!

I have no problem with any poster, & I will tell you as I have told many of men that do things and then say SORRY! SORRY is a word you use for bumping into someone, not bustin out a window! ...Man up and move on..RESPECT is not doing the thing that would make you say SORRY in the 1st place..

HAVE A NICE DAY:)

Soonerus
10/14/2010, 07:56 PM
Stop, please just stop, ....

jumperstop
10/14/2010, 07:57 PM
He made it back to green? Did I miss the last two pages of this thread or something?

soonerboomer93
10/14/2010, 07:57 PM
sounds to me like he's putting a dent in a 30 pack right now

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 07:58 PM
I just saw a PUTTY TAT! I DID, I DID. I Did see a PUTTY TAT!

DUDE...I am not in your yard planting FIRE ANTS from AFRICA!

I just got to know some of these posters here on this board and I met them @ the TG and when you came in and SHAT down one leg and pizzed down the other and offered to sit your AZZ in the front chair in front of the TV! Well, I took a FENCE to that....and I'm a f-in nOOb, so you can only think that pokin the OG's in the eye with a spork may just piz many OFF!

I have no problem with any poster, & I will tell you as I have told many of men that do things and then say SORRY! SORRY is a word you use for bumping into someone, not bustin out a window! ...Man up and move on..RESPECT is not doing the thing that would make you say SORRY in the 1st place..

HAVE A NICE DAY:)

I don't know what else to do other than apologize. OU means everything to me, more than you can possibly imagine.

And as I said in previous posts, I'm getting what I deserve.

TheMind__Gap
This thread makes me sad in pants.

soonerboomer93
anyone here remember the guy from oregon?

stoops the eternal pimp
I accept your apology dude..people make mistakes...people get over it...its a message board...I found your earlier posts funny

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 07:59 PM
sounds to me like he's putting a dent in a 30 pack right now

Well, you're close. I'm just now opening up a fifth of Johnny Walker. :)

Soonerus
10/14/2010, 08:00 PM
Ck-ish....

btk108
10/14/2010, 08:00 PM

How did I get the reputation? It's spreading.

Collier11
10/14/2010, 08:01 PM
I don't know what else to do other than apologize. OU means everything to me, more than you can possibly imagine.

Listen man, if you are sorry and you mean it then youve said your peace. No need to keep repeating it. If anyone else needs an apology they can read the 1st cpl pages, you dont have to keep repeating it.

Now post like normal and have fun, if you keep repeating yourself you are just gonna annoy the hell outta people :D

stoops the eternal pimp
leave em alone! let em speak his mind!

Collier11
Now, if you really really really want to make it up to us, you can pay off some of my credit card debt :D

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 08:02 PM
Listen man, if you are sorry and you mean it then youve said your peace. No need to keep repeating it. If anyone else needs an apology they can read the 1st cpl pages, you dont have to keep repeating it.

Now post like normal and have fun, if you keep repeating yourself you are just gonna annoy the hell outta people :D

Thanks man. I understand.

I just feel that I owe it to you guys to let it be known that I am really not the dbag that I have portrayed myself to be.

Again, thank you for being understanding.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2010, 08:04 PM
collier 11 should apologize

goodolesooner
Now, if you really really really want to make it up to us, you can pay off some of my credit card debt :D

LOL!

adoniijahsooner
Now apologize....
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/8835/1101apology.jpg

OU_Sooners75
10/14/2010, 08:05 PM
I'll tell you what... You guys let me make it up at a tailgate party, and maybe, just maybe, you'll forgive me.

There's not a lot of folks out there that can throw down a 30 pack with a liter of Walker Scotch. Now I couldn't throw that stuff down all by myself, but I would love to sit back and get completely wasted with you guys.

Just make sure up put some money in the tip jar... ALS buy a twenty spot of raffle spots. Some cool give aways.

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 08:05 PM
Now apologize....
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/8835/1101apology.jpg

LOL!!!!!!!

Collier11
10/14/2010, 08:06 PM
collier 11 should apologize

Soonerfans.com, I whole heartedly apologize for being friends with STEP, I realize it makes me look very bad and as if I have horrible judgment, in most cases that is correct. Until he stops gumming me though, we will be friends

prrriiide
10/14/2010, 08:07 PM
OK, you apologized. Great. Now prove it. Contribute to the goings-on here and don't be a dumb-azz. Go forth and sin no more. Apologizing is the easy part. Earning respect will take longer, and you will have a harder time doing it. Can be done, though.

adoniijahsooner
10/14/2010, 08:08 PM
You are good with me man.

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 08:10 PM
You are good with me man.

Thank you.

AlbqSooner
10/14/2010, 08:12 PM
I swear, coming reading this thread makes me feel like Marv Throneberry.
I know, I know, some you young arseholes won't know that the frak I am talking about. Get over it.

Soonermagik
10/14/2010, 08:14 PM
I swear, coming reading this thread makes me feel like Marv Throneberry.
I know, I know, some you young arseholes won't know that the frak I am talking about. Get over it.

Okay, old one. What's your 5 year plan.. don't die? :D

btk108
10/14/2010, 08:16 PM
Okay, old one. What's your 5 year plan.. don't die? :D

YIKES...that's gotta sting.

birddog
this place as i knew it is bout to git tored up.

Soonerntxs
I just went to KnockersBUSTER & rented "When my Red Fur Grows", I was thinking about bringing it to the TG for post game viewing?

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 08:19 PM
and if Vet gives ya 50 negs then you know he truly cares :D Its when he doesnt neg ya that youve got to worry

Not really, But he needs to stay red fer awhile. Hell a 1/2 baked apology just aint gonna cut it with me
Like Josh said , Go post earn yer way back in to the good graces of the board .;)

btk108
10/14/2010, 08:19 PM
I just went to KnockersBUSTER & rented "When my Red Fur Grows", I was thinking about bringing it to the TG for post game viewing?

The Tailgate Nazi will have yer azz

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 08:20 PM
Not really, But he needs to stay red fer awhile. Hell a 1/2 baked apology just aint gonna cut it with me
Like Josh said , Go post earn yer way back in to the good graces of the board .;)

Not that I like the red, but hey, it's the color of our beloved Sooners. Until then, I'll embrace my red speks as we march through the Big XII and dominate the nation with our 8th national title.

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 08:21 PM

I think Ima gonna ****in puke :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 08:22 PM
Ck-ish....

No **** Bro :eek:

Soonerus
10/14/2010, 08:26 PM
Thank you so much OUI! I will now become a premium subscriber within the next week to show my gratitude.

Hats off to you guys. Thank you for saving us from that hellhole over at sf.com.

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 08:26 PM
I think Ima gonna ****in puke :rolleyes:

I'm being sincere.

However, it sucks to be shanked over and over again by the big dog of Sf.com. OUCH

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 08:27 PM
Thank you so much OUI! I will now become a premium subscriber within the next week to show my gratitude.

Hats off to you guys. Thank you for saving us from that hellhole over at sf.com.

I'm sorry.

PhiDeltBeers
As much as I hate to say it...I'm kinda with Olevet on this one. I think he's fooling you guys!

btk108
Dude...let it go. Go out on the board. Have some fun and earn some respect.

Soonerus
10/14/2010, 08:28 PM

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 08:30 PM
As much as I hate to say it...I'm kinda with Olevet on this one. I think he's fooling you guys!

I'm not, but I understand where you're coming from.

It's all about OU Football to me, and I don't want to be hated by my brethren. I dug my own grave and am prepared to sleep in it.

I have been advised to just shut up and move on, and I will do so.

See you guys in the threads that are relevant to OU football.

BOOMER SOONER!

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 08:31 PM

im just a cynic ;)

Soonerus
10/14/2010, 08:32 PM
im just a cynic ;)

He called you a dog...

tcrb
10/14/2010, 08:33 PM

If I were a betting man (I'm not) .........................................This^

Soonerus
10/14/2010, 08:34 PM
Who cares...

PhiDeltBeers
10/14/2010, 08:34 PM
Hey Vet send him to the hideout!

Mississippi Sooner
10/14/2010, 08:38 PM
I just snorted up a rail of some fine Labrador.

badger
10/14/2010, 08:39 PM
Hey Nole. Have you seen the backlash from when I told everyone that things will be ok over here? lol true colors at sf.com. Those guys are insane!

Soonerfans.com was the first OU board I ever visited. About two weeks later, I realized how much of a dump those forums were.

I knew it was a joke when I saw all the reputation points and all that...

Looks like I'll be talking hoops and only hoops from now on at OUHoops.com .. I can't wait to make a nice donation over there to help them out.

Step 1- Arrive

Step 2- Leave

Step 3- Return

Step 4- Promise big donation/subscription

I've heard enough. Lock this thread :(

brian
10/14/2010, 08:40 PM
i guess you realized the new OUI is really going to suck at any price. sure looks like it, I think I'm sticking around here.

Al Gore
10/14/2010, 08:42 PM
Soonerfans,

BOOMER SOONER!

I am not much of an *** kisser so while you are at it.....kiss some *** for me and my avatar.....

Mississippi Sooner
10/14/2010, 08:48 PM
I ain't against kissing some ***, but it had better be one fine ***.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2010, 08:56 PM
boy i could tell ya some stories

OUthunder
10/14/2010, 08:57 PM
My key lime pie needs more whipped cream. As a matter of fact, so does my wife.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2010, 08:58 PM
dab a little here

OUthunder
10/14/2010, 09:01 PM
Have I ever told you about my hobby... poontang sniffing? Really helps with the sinus problems.

Soonermagik
10/14/2010, 09:03 PM
Have I ever told you about my hobby... ball sniffing? Really helps with the sinus problems.

FIXED!! :P

swardboy
10/14/2010, 09:16 PM
How.Did.He.Get.Green?

OUthunder
10/14/2010, 09:25 PM
FIXED!! :P

The old Thunder would have negged you to Bolivia, instead, I laugh at your insult, HAHAHA.

SouthCarolinaSooner
10/14/2010, 09:26 PM
such a happy ending to a tragic story

Soonermagik
10/14/2010, 09:33 PM
The old Thunder would have negged you to Bolivia, instead, I laugh at your insult, HAHAHA.

Just ribbing ya, bro. :D

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 09:39 PM
Olevet, please tell me where you tailgate during home games. I would love to meet you.

PhiDeltBeers
10/14/2010, 09:41 PM
Wow. You guys are are dumber than goodoleboy.

OUthunder
10/14/2010, 09:46 PM
Olevet, please tell me where you tailgate during home games. I would love to meet you.

Please come this weekend since I'll be there.

OU_Sooners75
10/14/2010, 09:54 PM
Wow. You guys are are dumber than goodoleboy.
Who the hell you talkin bout?

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 09:57 PM

Told ya in the Peem ya dumas :rolleyes:

agoo758
10/14/2010, 10:04 PM
Apology accepted sir. If you can remain respectful in your spiritedness, you'll be fine

PhiDeltBeers
10/14/2010, 10:06 PM
Who the hell you talkin bout?

Anyone that actually believes him.

OU_Sooners75
10/14/2010, 10:08 PM
Anyone that actually believes him.

Not sure if anyone believes him, but I'm sure plenty of us are willing to give him a second chance.

Doesn't mean he isn't a tool though.

Phi...get me a beer from the hideout....biotch! Lol

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 10:14 PM
Told ya in the Peem ya dumas :rolleyes:

It won't be hard to miss me. I'll be on Boyd, roaming around campus. I must admit, I won't make it a point to look for a queer named olevet, but I'll definitely ask around. Please let yourself be known to me. I'll go to this casa whatever and ask about you.

It's up to you whether you decide to be cool and shake my hand. Other than that, I'll be going to jail, and you'll be going to the hospital.

BOOMER

ratherthanlater
10/14/2010, 10:18 PM
Can we just bane this idiot and call it a day?

tcrb
....and so the pendelum begins its journey back.

OU_Sooners75
It won't be hard to miss me. I'll be on Boyd, roaming around campus. I must admit, I won't make it a point to look for a queer named olevet, but I'll definitely ask around. Please let yourself be known to me. I'll go to this casa whatever and ask about you.

It's up to you whether you decide to be cool and shake my hand. Other than that, I'll be going to jail, and you'll be going to the hospital.

BOOMER

Wow dude... You really are talking ignorantly about that "queer" olevet.

If this is your attitude here.... I suggest you to just stay away from the tg. It won't be vet you have to worry about if you tried to whip his ***.

Collier11
10/14/2010, 10:19 PM
LOL, and there it is...seriously fella, get the F**K outta here. You make me look like a dumbazz for trying to give you a shot, now youre just pissing me off.

Im not gonna fag around and threaten people on a msg board like your stupid azz but you really need to go on

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 10:20 PM
Wow dude... You really are talking ignorantly about that "queer" olevet.

If this is your attitude here.... I suggest you to just stay away from the tg. It won't be vet you have to worry about if you tried to whip his ***.

Awesome. So I'll get jumped? Great. I just wanted to shake the guys hand and see if he would continue to talk ish like he does over here.

OU_Sooners75
10/14/2010, 10:21 PM
I have neveronce asked for someone to be banned here.... But can someone ban this ****ing idiot? I got banned for a day for a wet tankshirt pic... This mother****er has degradedthis board and now his bipolar childness is degrading a respected drunk on this board!

btk108
10/14/2010, 10:21 PM
The vet here is the same vet in person.

Collier11
10/14/2010, 10:22 PM
Awesome. So I'll get jumped? Great. I just wanted to shake the guys hand and see if he would continue to talk ish like he does over here.

Considering it takes huge ballz to talk **** on a msg board, you must have enormous ones :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 10:23 PM

BOOMER

Dude , Are you Off yer ****in Meds again ?
Hell Dude Ive been Shot, Stabbed, and Blown up , Dont think ya can do much that aint already been done .

They let you out on a weekend pass and ya runned off dint ya .:rolleyes:

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 10:23 PM
Considering it takes huge ballz to talk **** on a msg board, you must have enormous ones :rolleyes:

Well, I'm the one that is being threatened to get jumped. I just want to shake the man's hand.

PhiDeltBeers
10/14/2010, 10:24 PM
By Gawd!

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 10:24 PM
Dude , Are you Off yer ****in Meds again ?
Hell Dude Ive been Shot, Stabbed, and Blown up , Dont think ya can do much that aint already been done .

They let you out on a weekend pass and ya runned off dint ya .:rolleyes:

Yep, you're a badass. I'm sorry. Shouldn't have ever stepped up to this gangsta they call olevet. Damn, I"m sorry, so sorry. I should bow down to the leader of the posse.

OU_Sooners75
10/14/2010, 10:25 PM

Who said anything about getting jumped? However you are the moron th just said he would end up in the hospital and you in jail if he didn't shake your hand.

Whatever floats your boat son.

Just be careful what you wish for.

ratherthanlater
10/14/2010, 10:26 PM
Well, I'm the one that is being threatened to get jumped. I just want to shake the man's hand.

Everyone leave the poor victim alone.:rolleyes:

You wouldn't get jumped. You'd get curbed stomped. And then JLEW would probably touch you in naughty places but that is beside the point.

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 10:28 PM
Who said anything about getting jumped? However you are the moron th just said he would end up in the hospital and you in jail if he didn't shake your hand.

Whatever floats your boat son.

Just be careful what you wish for.

I just told the dude I wanted to meet him and shake his hand. I was spoken to on here like I was initiating some sort of efight.

I just want to meet the guy that goes around acting like he's the leader of the pack and shake his hand and make friends. If it goes further than that, then as I said, I'd be more than happy to do what has to be done to .......

Collier11
10/14/2010, 10:28 PM

Yep, you're a badass. I'm sorry. Shouldn't have ever stepped up to this gangsta they call olevet. Damn, I"m sorry, so sorry. I should bow down to the leader of the posse.

you're the one insinuating stuff, we are just responding. No one around here is acting like a hard azz sept you and no one brought up the posse sept you and your dumb azz dont even know sh*t about the posse.

You are either an 18 yr old punk or some FOS doosh bag or both, either way, youve acted like a fool and you need to go post somewhere else where dip****s like you are allowed

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 10:29 PM

you sir are one weird Mother****er. Where I say I was Badass:confused:
I never said Jack to you and you went off this morning with yer "Im going Back to OUI and this place stinks along with olevet . Dude I wasnt even on line at the time
Show Me where Ive Talked any **** to you except AFTER you started yer idiocy:pop:

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 10:30 PM
you're the one insinuating stuff, we are just responding. No one around here is acting like a hard azz sept you and no one brought up the posse sept you and your dumb azz dont even know sh*t about the posse.

You are either an 18 yr old punk or some FOS doosh bag or both, either way, youve acted like a fool and you need to go post somewhere else where dip****s like you are allowed

You've been nice to me and I know you're a good guy. I'm sorry and I will do as you ask.

I'll go away.

Collier11
10/14/2010, 10:30 PM
Someone just ban his dumbazz, there are plenty of cool OUI peeps around here, we dont need to waste our time with this retardo. Whats funny is they dont even like you at OUI, maybe you go hang out at orange power or somewhere like that

Frozen Sooner
10/14/2010, 10:32 PM
Stop the drama. Just stop it. You want to post here? Great. ****ing post here. Don't want to post here? Great. Don't ****ing post here. Or, alternatively, if you don't want to post here, keep stirring up ****ing drama, and you won't be posting here for long.