PDA

View Full Version : Only one rule for n00bs....

PhiDeltBeers
10/14/2010, 12:06 PM
...don't do what goodolesooner did!!! RIP

:D

Soonerntxs
10/14/2010, 12:08 PM
I hear TAPS in the background.. nevermind...it was party like its 1989!!!:eek:

Mississippi Sooner
10/14/2010, 12:09 PM
If you're gonna leave, just leave. I've found that on any message board, not just this one, making an announcement is never a good idea. Making an announcement and then insulting some of the regulars will insure that you'll never be welcome again.

tx4OU
10/14/2010, 12:09 PM
no worries from me

DeaconBoomer
10/14/2010, 12:12 PM
...don't do what goodolesooner did!!! RIP

Bishop must of sent him a Bret Favre! :D

SoonerPride
10/14/2010, 12:13 PM
Bishop must of sent him a Bret Favre! :D

:eek:

tcrb
10/14/2010, 12:15 PM
Burning bridges is bad.

OKLA21FAN
10/14/2010, 12:18 PM
If you're gonna leave, just leave. I've found that on any message board, not just this one, making an announcement is never a good idea. Making an announcement and then insulting some of the regulars will insure that you'll never be welcome again.

you should make this an announcement :pop:

Mississippi Sooner
10/14/2010, 12:19 PM
you should make this an announcement :pop:

Maybe it'll get sticky.

fwsooner22
10/14/2010, 12:35 PM
Don't worry you'll know who the "regulars" are real quick and they are not always the one's with 20,000 posts.

AlboSooner
10/14/2010, 12:36 PM
Burning bridges is bad.

true that my friend

ThinMan
10/14/2010, 03:31 PM
You should consider banning him.

agoo758
10/14/2010, 03:34 PM
This is a great site full of intelligent and to be honest, very funny people. I have been treated with the up most respect by everyone here (except for a few times where I got way out of line, but even then, they forgave, forgot, and move on) And even though this is just a discussion board, I feel like I am part of a family here, and its a good place to go to relax after a long day. Goodolesooner, if you have a problem with these people, you are going to have a problem with just about everybody.

Dale Rich
10/14/2010, 04:15 PM
Hello.

Breadburner
10/14/2010, 04:26 PM
Hello.

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/38/00/41/58/0038004158800_500X500.jpg

TexasLidig8r
10/14/2010, 04:32 PM
This is a great site full of intelligent and to be honest, very funny people. I have been treated with the up most respect by everyone here.

Thank you.

OSUAggie
10/14/2010, 06:04 PM
This is a great site full of intelligent and to be honest, very funny people. I have been treated with the up most respect by everyone here (except for a few times where I got way out of line, but even then, they forgave, forgot, and move on) And even though this is just a discussion board, I feel like I am part of a family here, and its a good place to go to relax after a long day. Goodolesooner, if you have a problem with these people, you are going to have a problem with just about everybody.

This post is full of ****ing greatness.

jumperstop
10/14/2010, 06:37 PM
Most of the OUI refugees don't bug me, but the ones coming in here expecting to remain "top dog" like there were over there is bs. You got to earn respect over years of posting, and sorry no matter how many times you post over there it doesn't matter at SF. You can't show up expecting the mods to grant you your 7000 post back. Just remain cool and don't come in being a dick.

OU_Sooners75
10/14/2010, 06:43 PM
Most of the OUI refugees don't bug me, but the ones coming in here expecting to remain "top dog" like there were over there is bs. You got to earn respect over years of posting, and sorry no matter how many times you post over there it doesn't matter at SF. You can't show up expecting the mods to grant you your 7000 post back. Just remain cool and don't come in being a dick.

Stfu noob! ;)

gosooner2
10/14/2010, 06:46 PM
trust me you will not miss goodolesooner.

meandmybutt
10/14/2010, 07:35 PM
Burning bridges is bad.

It can be effective when the enemy is on your heals.

I have no clue why you burn bridges in your own neighborhood though.

jumperstop
10/14/2010, 07:37 PM
Stfu noob! ;)

You guys are so mean over here, I'm going back to OUI...lol ;)

PhiDeltBeers
10/14/2010, 08:33 PM
trust me you will not miss goodolesooner.

Uhhh...he's back.

THE-JROD
10/14/2010, 08:57 PM
I agree, I heard a lot of great things from one of my good friends (Collier11) about SF, Came on here to check it out and LOVE IT. Full of great people that are very intelligent and know their stuff.

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 09:34 PM
I agree, I heard a lot of great things from one of my good friends (Collier11) about SF, Came on here to check it out and LOVE IT. Full of great people that are very intelligent and know their stuff.

And I aint negged ya once huh nOOb :D

THE-JROD
10/14/2010, 09:45 PM

haha, nope ya sure havent!! With all the goods things Collier11 say about ya, I was hoping you wouldnt :D

Tigeman
10/14/2010, 09:56 PM

Even if you did start out w/ one of the most retarded posts of the year! Eh, NVM...that was JRAM! Close enough! The point is, you don't go full retard! :D

THE-JROD
10/14/2010, 10:01 PM
Even if you did start out w/ one of the most retarded posts of the year! The point is, you didn't go full retard! :D

Hey, come on now, the nerves were ridin high!!! Such much pressure around this place!! lol

Tigeman
10/14/2010, 10:13 PM
It's OU man! The pressure to perform is horrendous! It's like when your w/ a hot chick! Better load up on your blue pills before coming on this board my friends! :D

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 10:55 PM
haha, nope ya sure havent!! With all the goods things Collier11 say about ya, I was hoping you wouldnt :D

Contrary to Popular belief dont Neg nOObs just for the hell of it .;)

Tigeman
10/14/2010, 11:03 PM

Well PHUCKKKK, you guys forgot to pass out that memo when I started out on here! :D

Collier11
10/14/2010, 11:06 PM

LIE :D

Cus I told you he was my buddy :D

Dammit Jrod, Lie :D

LIE :eek: :pop:

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 11:07 PM
Well PHUCKKKK, you guys forgot to pass out that memo when I started out on here! :D

I meant I dont. I do neg the Ignorant ones tho:D

3rdgensooner
10/14/2010, 11:11 PM
Damn, I was just gearing up to post a rant.

CrimsonJim
10/14/2010, 11:12 PM

Get 'er done! Start a new thread though please. ;)

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 11:16 PM

You have My permission iffen ya want it . But ya havta promise to be as good at it as Olegooden er whatever his name was ;)

StoopsKillsCommies1
10/14/2010, 11:16 PM
My question is do we all have to pretend to be kissing everyone's *** to be accepted here, or are people just doing that to be the "nice cool new guy"?

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 11:17 PM
My question is do we all have to pretend to be kissing everyone's *** to be accepted here, or are people just doing that to be the "nice cool new guy"?

Nope, Just dont be a doosh and all is well ;)

CrimsonJim
10/14/2010, 11:18 PM

Just be yourself and make good posts. Simple as that.

Tigeman
10/14/2010, 11:19 PM

Pretending? Sh1t, I thought we did it blatantly!

http://www.skeptic.ca/managment_training.jpg

StoopsKillsCommies1
10/14/2010, 11:19 PM
Nope, Just dont be a doosh and all is well ;)

Well, I don't plan on it, but the sheer amount of asskissing by people is getting on my nerves already. Hopefully it dies down, because I think I will probably check both boards on occasion now.

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 11:21 PM
Well, I don't plan on it, but the sheer amount of asskissing by people is getting on my nerves already. Hopefully it dies down, because I think I will probably check both boards on occasion now.

Whos kissin *** ?I aint seen it , Course I been busy runnin fer my life from olegooden er whatever :D

OUinFLA
10/14/2010, 11:24 PM

No, but there is a difference in being funny and being obnoxious.
Speak your opinions without being beligerant and you'll get along just fine.
Just like a whole bunch of OUI regulars have done today.

Nobody's kissed my azz today and Im welcoming everyone who comes here.
Those that get beligrant against my friends an start calling them names, aren't going to be welcome by me.

Having a different opinion from a poster does not make you beligerent, it creates discussion. It's how you go about presenting it.

There seem to be some intelligent new posters who have showed up today and I already enjoy their points of view and/or their wit. They will become "friends".
There seems to be one who has showed his azz and he is now gone.

I'm gonna be here tomorrow, it's up to you if you want to be here.

So............. Welcome to SF, I hope you enjoy it.

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 11:33 PM
Well said Bill
Ive pretty much just taken a wait and see attitude with all the ones coming over.

Collier11
10/14/2010, 11:35 PM

Those that get beligrant against my friends an start calling them names, aren't going to be welcome by me.

Having a different opinion from a poster does not make you beligerent, it creates discussion. It's how you go about presenting it.

There seem to be some intelligent new posters who have showed up today and I already enjoy their points of view and/or their wit. They will become "friends".

What he said my man ^ Post, have fun, express your opinions, just dont be a jackazz which im sure youre not

Crucifax Autumn
10/15/2010, 02:41 AM
Yeah, we have enough jackwagons already.

TexasLidig8r
10/15/2010, 08:58 AM

Bah Humbug!

Someone negspek him into Bolivia.. or until his fishin' boat sinks.. or whatever.!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
;)

OUinFLA
10/15/2010, 09:08 AM
Bah Humbug!

Someone negspek him into Bolivia.. or until his fishin' boat sinks.. or whatever.!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
;)

There's different guidelines for horns.

And you better hope the boat doesn't sink while you are out fishing with me, as I don't have any horn designated life vests.

Crucifax Autumn
10/15/2010, 09:09 AM
As long as the whorn is CRIMSON I'm happy.

Soonerntxs
10/15/2010, 09:10 AM
There's different guidelines for horns.

And you better hope the boat doesn't sink while you are out fishing with me, as I don't have any horn designated life vests.

Sure you do, It's called an ANCHOR!!!:D

olevetonahill
10/15/2010, 10:41 AM
Sure you do, It's called an ANCHOR!!!:D

Bill wernt thankin to clear when he posted that , Musta not had any coffee yet ;)

Tigeman
10/15/2010, 11:51 AM

Lid can come out w/ me on my boat.... As long as he brings some 6pt w/ him! :)

cherokeebrewer
10/15/2010, 12:37 PM

Is there someone to explain the difference or is this a command decision?

Boomer Mooner
10/15/2010, 12:53 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/rsgibbs1/BROWNNOSER.png