PDA

View Full Version : Nurse Smack

tfoolry
10/14/2010, 09:09 AM
"I was wearing some Iowa State stuff, so it was pretty easy for the nurses to know that I was a player,” Benton said. “Once everyone figured out that I was all right, the nurses started talking trash — they were OU fans, and they were talking about how good OU football was."

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/20101013/SPORTS020602/101013020/Iowa-State-football-Trip-to-Oklahoma-reminds-Benton-of-scary-accident-

gaylordfan1
10/14/2010, 09:11 AM
As a nurse, I totally condone these actions!

soonerborn30
10/14/2010, 09:12 AM
Well, at least they made sure he was OK first.

SoonerReb
10/14/2010, 09:15 AM
Well, at least they made sure he was OK first.

:D

Jello Biafra
10/14/2010, 09:17 AM
weak....i think this is manufactured bulletin board material.

first off, just because hes wearing iowa state gear the nurses assume hes a player? doubtfull. more than likely, he ended up at ou med center and he says something about being in enemy territory. once they figure out hes cool with it, the nurses start ribbing him.

second, he will TRY to make a statement but if his dline cant stop our run game, he's screwed. he can't support the run AND cover our WR corp at the same time.

good luck to him though. glad hes ok.

tfoolry
10/14/2010, 10:00 AM
weak....i think this is manufactured bulletin board material.

first off, just because hes wearing iowa state gear the nurses assume hes a player? doubtfull. more than likely, he ended up at ou med center and he says something about being in enemy territory. once they figure out hes cool with it, the nurses start ribbing him.

second, he will TRY to make a statement but if his dline cant stop our run game, he's screwed. he can't support the run AND cover our WR corp at the same time.

good luck to him though. glad hes ok.

It's Iowa, they have to pretty much manufacture all news up there. Talking about their 5 wins against OU over time isn't really inspiring and doesn't take long to cover.

slh1234
10/14/2010, 10:04 AM
Think about it, they are nurses. They were just looking out for his health - they didn't want him to get hurt. They were afraid he was going to get killed in the OU game. Nurses are motherly like that. :)

bluedogok
10/14/2010, 10:24 PM
first off, just because hes wearing iowa state gear the nurses assume hes a player?
Who else would wear Iowa State stuff?

Seamus
10/15/2010, 03:03 AM
Who else would wear Iowa State stuff?

^ ^ ^ This.