PDA

View Full Version : To all you new OUI posters, some hints.

OUinFLA
10/13/2010, 11:01 PM
First .................... Welcome I hope you like it here.

1. several years of tradition gives "ouflak" the right to start the "Official OU game threads". Be patient with him as to starting time, he is usually posting from England.

2. You will not be able to transfer your post counts from OUI. Sorry about that, you should have come here Sooner. Game threads are a great way to up your count.

3. Pics (or Avi) of scantily clad women will get you a reprimand. Believe me, there really is a reason for this.

4. Lots of words are misspelled on purpose from long term usage of someone's joke. get used to it, try to correct them and you will probably get some red spek.

5. Red spek is not always bad for you, some wear it with a badge of honor. i.e. Leroy, TexasLidigator, etc.

6. Complaining about spek will usually result in a barage of red sent your way. Might as well have a real reason to complain is the usual justification.

7. We don't always get allong as Sooner bretheren if we are losing a game. Heck, we usually don't always get along even if we are winning.

8. The curse word (texa*) will automatically be replaced with * in your posts. If you don't understand, perhaps you should look for another board.

9. If you are politically inclined, try the South Oval forum. Leroy will always argue against your point.

Im sure my fellow SF posters will add to the list, just remember #1 is important.

Again, Welcome to Sooner Fans

soonerinkaty
10/13/2010, 11:03 PM
I think we shoulda let 'em learn on their own. Hell that's how I did it.

StoopsKillsCommies1
10/13/2010, 11:06 PM
Well, thanks for giving us some tips, hopefully all us refugees can find something good to do here.

Also, was my old name banned or something?

StoopsKillsCommies1
10/13/2010, 11:07 PM
I think we shoulda let 'em learn on their own. Hell that's how I did it.

In a good way?

soonerinkaty
In a great way.

OUinFLA
Well, thanks for giving us some tips, hopefully all us refugees can find something good to do here.

Also, was my old name banned or something?

You might get some name help from Phil. He has made available some previous names that are unused for long periods.

Phil is the HMFIC of the whole board. We pay homage to him on a regular basis.

OUthunder
10/13/2010, 11:09 PM
Don't forget to ask about your free sponsor gift, it's a doozie.

rainiersooner
10/13/2010, 11:12 PM
Thanks for tips. BTW, anyone know where I can get a Boomer Sooner ringtone?

okienole3
10/13/2010, 11:13 PM
All these people really want to know is where to get a boomer sooner ring tone.

agoo758
10/13/2010, 11:16 PM
Favor to ask for you new guys, could you ask a regular why they call Adrian Peterson AD when it's supposed to be AP? I keep asking, and they never tell me........

OUthunder
10/13/2010, 11:20 PM
If your name is Will and you clean floors or carpets...leave while your ahead.

agoo758
10/13/2010, 11:22 PM
If your name is Will and you clean floors or carpets...leave while your ahead.

Sometimes, I eat M&M's off of my floor.... Does that count?:confused:

3rdgensooner
10/13/2010, 11:23 PM
3. Pics (or Avi) of scantily clad women will get you a reprimand. *shuffling through scantily clad men Avi's*

SoonerRoy
10/13/2010, 11:25 PM
Thanks for the tips. But they cause me to ask if this board had moderators (mods)?

OUinFLA
10/13/2010, 11:26 PM
*shuffling through scantily clad men Avi's*
speak to Badger, she has a library full.

OUinFLA
10/13/2010, 11:27 PM
Thanks for the tips. But they cause me to ask if this board had moderators (mods)?

yes.
C&C Dean is the meanest.

soonerobserver
10/13/2010, 11:28 PM
Hello all!

OUthunder
10/13/2010, 11:35 PM
Hello all!

**** off dip****! :D

Crucifax Autumn
10/13/2010, 11:45 PM
This is certainly gonna be interesting.

SoonerNima
10/13/2010, 11:47 PM
thanks

Collier11
10/13/2010, 11:49 PM
I just crapped my pants

SoonerPride
10/13/2010, 11:50 PM
Appreciate the pointers.

The more I know the less likely it is I embarrass myself...until you see me dance.

38Special
10/13/2010, 11:53 PM
To all you Soonerfans posters, some hints

We understand Owen Field's reputation precedes us. As someone who has never created a Kevin Wilson voodoo doll, or lit my hair on fire after or during a loss, I would like to say, that not all Owen Fielders fall in that category.

There are plenty of posters who are quite knowledgable and bring good information to the table. Unfortunately, me and those two others were pretty much in the minority.

We appreciate your open arms.

Collier11
10/13/2010, 11:55 PM
Weve got enough idjits over here, leave yours at the old sight :D

slh1234
10/14/2010, 12:16 AM
I gotta try it just to see which combinations get it done:

Texas, texas, texa* *exas, tejas. If this works, you guys are geniuses. (or is that genui?)

Darn it, none of them got bleeped.

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 12:20 AM

No, Its wide open . Post what ya want

oudavid1
10/14/2010, 01:07 AM
YES! Im not the biggest noob now!

BigRed47
10/14/2010, 01:11 AM
Does this board have meltdowns where you can't post anything for 5 minutes or can't get into a thread for several minutes? Usually during an OU game when things are not going well.

oudavid1
10/14/2010, 01:17 AM
Does this board have meltdowns where you can't post anything for 5 minutes or can't get into a thread for several minutes? Usually during an OU game when things are not going well.

what do you mean by that BigRed?

and no, this site is really well ran. (Im looking at you Phil and Dean)

sooner59
10/14/2010, 01:18 AM

It also goes down at midnight on random rights. Not sure why. :confused:

But its right back up by 5 am. :D

usaosooner
10/14/2010, 01:18 AM
I can haz humorus names for NON OU games? Kinda my thing

sooner59
10/14/2010, 01:39 AM
I can haz humorus names for NON OU games? Kinda my thing

#1 fan of Ronnell Lewis
A current "worthless" SoonerFans Poster

Go for it. :D

tommieharris91
10/14/2010, 01:45 AM

If everyone from both sites came over here on game day all at once, expect it.

You can always try hornfans if that happens. This should be a REALLY good season to start that.

Scott D
10/14/2010, 02:11 AM

yeah, usually when the admins forget to turn off the avatars BEFORE the game :)

Crucifax Autumn
10/14/2010, 02:28 AM
http://www.ics.uci.edu/~arvo/COSMOS/images/risk-board.jpg

soonerfunk08
10/14/2010, 03:45 AM
Great to be here!

swardboy
10/14/2010, 05:26 AM
If everyone from both sites came over here on game day all at once, expect it.

You can always try hornfans if that happens. This should be a REALLY good season to start that.

OH MAN! Can you imagine the posting jihads we could inflict on other message boards now?!!!!!!

Oh, and always remember: saxeT sucks........

AlbqSooner
10/14/2010, 05:51 AM
what do you mean by that BigRed?

and no, this site is really well ran. (Im sucking up to you Phil and Dean)

FIFY

OUinFLA
10/14/2010, 06:24 AM
I gotta try it just to see which combinations get it done:

Texas, texas, texa* *exas, tejas. If this works, you guys are geniuses. (or is that genui?)

Darn it, none of them got bleeped.

apparently, some of the normal board enhancements have been disengaged, to make the current immigration process less stressful
this is one that is not making me happy. sorry about that.

There are a couple of genius board admins in our stable who control the flow of electons through our portion of the internet. Unfortunately, they are on a level above us intellectually, and got tired of our crap and no longer post on the forums. However, they do float around in the background and tweak the proper nuts and bolts that make things happen around here.

We usually blame them when things are not going well. You'll learn their names eventually, but we try not to mention them out loud. They can make people dissappear.

For all matters less ethereal, Phil is the main man. It is his board. They are his rules. And more importantly, he seems to be the only one who can be in contact with the aforementioned "spirits of board management"

Please read Phil's welcome message. It is a sticky at the top of each forum.

tcrb
10/14/2010, 06:38 AM
OH MAN! Can you imagine the posting jihads we could inflict on other message boards now?!!!!!!

Oh, and always remember: saxeT sucks........

That's one thing Sooner fans from everywhere have in common.

OUinFLA
10/14/2010, 06:44 AM
Anyone can start a non-OU game thread. And usually more than one will do so. They tend to get merged. Leave the OU game threads to ouflak.

The "Search" feature can actually be a good tool to use.

No matter how much "green" spek you have, you haven't got enough to impress anyone. If you don't have 10 Million or more, your "spek" hammer is just not gonna be all that effective. If you have 10 Million, you're not even close to having the most.

If you want a bigger spek hammer, post intellegent and clever stuff. You'll get there. If you want your spek to decrease rapidly, say something nice about Te*as.

We do have some regulars from our opponents schools. We try to make the better ones welcome, and we soon trash out the obnoxious ones. We have a very welcome (by some of us )horn fan named Lid, who tosses out trash when appropriate, and is smart enough to keep his trap shut when he should. Just because a poster is from a rival school does not make them fair game to stomp all over them. Feel free to do so, but if that poster is actually a long-time good guy, you'll soon know about it. Some come here to talk intellegent football before a game, and then chose to stay around. Some come here to talk trash and we don't usually see them after Saturday night. Those latter are the ones you can treat anyway you chose. If a rival has a high post count, you might as well adapt to the fact that he has paid his dues and is welcome on the board.

On game day, please turn off your avis and sigs. It gets kinda crowded bandwidth wise and doing that will help speed up the board. IF the admins remember, they can turn everyone's off before the game and that really helps. Usually, they forget.

You can do this from the User CP page/ Edit options/

Crucifax Autumn
10/14/2010, 08:02 AM
so ift hese guys can get in on a banned e-mail, then why can't I change mine to one of the "banned" ones from my registered e-mail that was from a job I lost 1 1/2 years ago.

e-mailed/peemed the mods after trying to do it myself, but it's still my old e-mail, so my ex-dyke bosses got my birthday wishes. Even tonight it's not letting me change it even after the lift on the banned e-mails.

Help!!!!!!!

josh09
10/14/2010, 08:18 AM
10. NO GHEYS!!!

I keed, I keed.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2010, 08:18 AM
sorry, i asked phil to not allow you to use your banned email...no reason really

SOONERPOPS
10/14/2010, 09:14 AM
wow...lots of rules to remember.

Bourbon St Sooner
10/14/2010, 09:22 AM
yes.
C&C Dean is the meanest.

Unless you let him do you in the pooper. That's kept JohnnyMack around forever.

Jello Biafra
10/14/2010, 09:24 AM
Unless you let him do you in the pooper. That's kept JohnnyMack around forever.

is this true? i also heard the key to dean's heart was offering up the turd cutter.

btk108
10/14/2010, 09:26 AM

Post away...you'll figure it out.

DeaconBoomer
10/14/2010, 09:29 AM
First .................... Welcome I hope you like it here.

1. several years of tradition gives "ouflak" the right to start the "Official OU game threads". Be patient with him as to starting time, he is usually posting from England.

2. You will not be able to transfer your post counts from OUI. Sorry about that, you should have come here Sooner. Game threads are a great way to up your count.

3. Pics (or Avi) of scantily clad women will get you a reprimand. Believe me, there really is a reason for this.

4. Lots of words are misspelled on purpose from long term usage of someone's joke. get used to it, try to correct them and you will probably get some red spek.

5. Red spek is not always bad for you, some wear it with a badge of honor. i.e. Leroy, TexasLidigator, etc.

6. Complaining about spek will usually result in a barage of red sent your way. Might as well have a real reason to complain is the usual justification.

7. We don't always get allong as Sooner bretheren if we are losing a game. Heck, we usually don't always get along even if we are winning.

8. The curse word (texa*) will automatically be replaced with * in your posts. If you don't understand, perhaps you should look for another board.

9. If you are politically inclined, try the South Oval forum. Leroy will always argue against your point.

Im sure my fellow SF posters will add to the list, just remember #1 is important.

Again, Welcome to Sooner Fans

Thank you. #7 is all in the family. :)

Outopia
10/14/2010, 09:30 AM
I refuse to join any group that would allow a person such as myself to join. I have my standards.

btk108
10/14/2010, 09:33 AM
I refuse to join any group that would allow a person such as myself to join. I have my standards.

heh

OUinFLA
10/14/2010, 09:37 AM

You'll fit right in. There's been a whole group here like that for years.

OUinFLA
10/14/2010, 09:40 AM

They aren't exactly rules, just guidelines to help you hang around and enjoy the place. :)

If you like red spec, pay no attention to anything I've mentioned. I'm sure someone will help you out. I don't think I've ever negged anyone, if I did, I'm certain they would wind up in Bolivia.

Mississippi Sooner
10/14/2010, 09:40 AM
Taking a couple of Benadryl before work really makes me drifty.

Bishop3000
10/14/2010, 09:51 AM

We understand Owen Field's reputation precedes us. As someone who has never created a Kevin Wilson voodoo doll, or lit my hair on fire after or during a close win, I would like to say, that not all Owen Fielders fall in that category.

There are plenty of posters who are quite knowledgable and bring good information to the table. Unfortunately, me and those two others were pretty much in the minority.

fify

Boomer.....
10/14/2010, 09:58 AM
Other hints to remember:

STEP starts the "OU Prediction" threads

sooneron starts the "Let's Get it Started!" threads

Mississippi Sooner
10/14/2010, 10:01 AM
I start all the counting threads.

Jello Biafra
10/14/2010, 10:01 AM
Other hints to remember:

STEP starts the "OU Prediction" threads

sooneron starts the "Let's Get it Started!" threads

and i am the resident "i hate * posters"

Frenchy
10/14/2010, 10:04 AM
Thanks for all the tips. I look forward to my new digs! :)

Teo9969
10/14/2010, 10:07 AM

We understand Owen Field's reputation precedes us. As someone who has never created a Kevin Wilson voodoo doll, or lit my hair on fire after or during a loss, I would like to say, that not all Owen Fielders fall in that category.

heh...come on man, there were more than two! There were at least 4 other knowledgable posters on OF.

SoonerEye
We are Sooner fans before OUinsiders.....BTW why isn't my avatar showing up?

btk108
"It's Gameday!" is mine........

PSK2080
10/14/2010, 10:09 AM
is this true? i also heard the key to dean's heart was offering up the turd cutter.

Wow, this place is kinda like prison...

Stepper
10/14/2010, 10:39 AM
Hello, this is my first post. I am from the other board. Thanks for the info!

NormanPride
10/14/2010, 10:43 AM
Wow, this place is kinda like prison...

No no no no no... our last shanking was at least a year ago. And the dude totally is cool with everyone now.

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 10:55 AM
The rules sound a lot like OUI's rules, except for the ouflak game thread thing, which is cool.

Oh and it seems that the owner(s) of SF.com don't call their posters idiots and trash, then run them off by adding a posting fee. That site will fall like the Roman empire. It will be a day long borefest with all those saps that are paying to post their lame thoughts. I guess message board nazi would be a good way of putting it.

Thank you SF. I'm glad to be here.

Oldnslo
10/14/2010, 11:03 AM
Wait. I always thought Rule #1 was "Don't talk about Fight Club".

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 11:04 AM
OUInsider is waving posting fees. Leave this dump NOW!

OUinFLA
10/14/2010, 11:07 AM
The rules sound a lot like OUI's rules, except for the ouflak game thread thing, which is cool.

Not exactly a rule, just a multi-year tradition. Others have started the OU game threads due to being impatient for ouflak to start the "Official" one. They tend to get ignored after flak starts the real thread. You have to be patient. Usually he is starting them from England and it's admirable that he is so consistant considering the time difference and the broadcast difficulties he encounters. If he is ever going to be unavailable, he lets one of us know that he cant start the thread.

tcrb
10/14/2010, 11:11 AM

Now you're fickle?

PhiDeltBeers
10/14/2010, 11:11 AM

But I love him!!

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 11:12 AM
Now you're fickle?

They realized what they did. Go check the boards over there and you'll see.

OUI is so much more professional looking, and smoother.

They want us back. Some may not go back, but I am. And many of you will as well once you see what this hole is all about. I was being nice because I was afraid this may be my OU forum home for good. Screw that bs.

Jello Biafra
10/14/2010, 11:12 AM

dont let the door hit you in the labia on the way out...

Jello Biafra
10/14/2010, 11:14 AM
and take some WHOREn colors with ya.

OUinFLA
10/14/2010, 11:16 AM

They want us back. Some may not go back, but I am. And many of you will as well once you see what this hole is all about. I was being nice because I was afraid this may be my OU forum home for good. Screw that bs.

well, at least you know you were welcome here once.
probably wont happen twice for you.

tcrb
10/14/2010, 11:16 AM

Oh and it seems that the owner(s) of SF.com don't call their posters idiots and trash, then run them off by adding a posting fee. That site will fall like the Roman empire. It will be a day long borefest with all those saps that are paying to post their lame thoughts. I guess message board nazi would be a good way of putting it.

I've never seen such a fast 180.

I dunno if I'm going back Goodolesooner. That new 247 format looks real boring to me, and it seems like we've been welcomed here.

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 11:18 AM
well, at least you know you were welcome here once.
probably wont happen twice for you.

I appreciate the welcome. Many of you are cool. You, and Collier and a few people I know of right off hand that are cool and welcoming. But you have a few dbags running around that make this place unbearable.

the posse lol give me a break

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 11:19 AM
I've never seen such a fast 180.

I dunno if I'm going back Goodolesooner. That new 247 format looks real boring to me, and it seems like we've been welcomed here.

I believe it's going to look the exact same.

Jello Biafra
10/14/2010, 11:19 AM
I appreciate the welcome. Many of you are cool. You, and Collier and a few people I know of right off hand that are cool and welcoming. But you have a few dbags running around that make this place unbearable.

believe it or not, it keeps dooshpickles like you in check....see ya in the funny pages

tcrb
10/14/2010, 11:20 AM

It's not like oui is dbag free.

OU_Sooners75
10/14/2010, 11:22 AM
I believe it's going to look the exact same.

You're still here?

Thought you said you were leaving because we have a few bad apples.

IMHO, better to have a few bad ones, then a few bushels full of bad ones.

Later dbag!

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 11:23 AM

I know man. You'll see what I mean over here though. I originally left sf.com a long time ago for OUI because this place was so pathetic. There are many good posters here, but a few running around mess it up for everyone, as an SF.com poster on OUINsider said when we were all planning to leave.

Jello Biafra
10/14/2010, 11:23 AM

true...reading some of goodoles posts, the only difference between him and the posse is post count...he dont want to start over at the bottom of the pile lol....for what its worth, i lost over 10,000 posts when i left SI...came here and couldn't have been happier. much better people here. by far.

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 11:24 AM
You're still here?

Thought you said you were leaving because we have a few bad apples.

IMHO, better to have a few bad ones, then a few bushels full of bad ones.

Later dbag!

Yep, still here. Trying to get some of my friends from OUI to come back home.

Later Patricia.

tx4OU
10/14/2010, 11:24 AM
Geez goodolesooner, what a dipsh!t you are. I hope OUI doesn't turn around and d!ck you over again when you go back. Think you've just pretty much burned the walkway bridge to get back over here to SF.com.

Your actions reek of hypocrisy. Hard to tell the difference between you and Brian Bishop, esp. when you're the one telling us you were made to feel like garbage/trash by OUI.

Wow! Just......
Wow.

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 11:25 AM
true...reading some of goodoles posts, the only difference between him and the posse is post count...he dont want to start over at the bottom of the pile lol....for what its worth, i lost over 10,000 posts when i left SI...came here and couldn't have been happier. much better people here. by far.

And that's what's funny. You guys think post count and rep points are worth a dang. I was looking forward to NOT having a boatload of posts.

Post count is meaningless.

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 11:26 AM
Geez goodolesooner, what a dipsh!t you are. I hope OUI doesn't turn around and d!ck you over again when you go back. Think you've just pretty much burned the walkway bridge to get back over here to SF.com.

Your actions reek of hypocrisy. Hard to tell the difference between you and Brian Bishop, esp. when you're the one telling us you were made to feel like garbage/trash by OUI.

Wow! Just......
Wow.

You guys get angry easily. I just want to get the people that left OUI to come back since OUI is not doing what they were going to do that ran all of us off in the first place.

Chill and enjoy this great site you have here.

Jello Biafra
10/14/2010, 11:26 AM
I know man. You'll see what I mean over here though. I originally left sf.com a long time ago for OUI because this place was so pathetic. There are many good posters here, but a few running around mess it up for everyone, as an SF.com poster on OUINsider said when we were all planning to leave.

in that case, hit the bricks AGAIN....

seriously, you don't owe anyone an explanation... none of us are screwing you and you aren't paying any of our mortgages....

OU_Sooners75
10/14/2010, 11:28 AM

Later Patricia.

Well, I am sure some of them have minds of their own.

If you do not like this "dump" then why the hell is your pathetic little *** still here?

You are invited to the SF.com tailgate though...I am sure we would all love to meet you...but we know you do not have the balls to show your presence because you are just a little bitch.

We didn't beg you to come over here. Yet, we welcomed you with open arms. And within 15 minutes you went from being cordial to being a dickhead.

Congratulations tool, you are the new penis pump around here!

tommieharris91
10/14/2010, 11:30 AM

Do you understand why no one likes you now?

This kind of 180 turn makes me think you need a psychiatrist.

Mississippi Sooner
10/14/2010, 11:30 AM
That dood jumped into CK territory in no time.

OU_Sooners75
10/14/2010, 11:32 AM
You guys get angry easily. I just want to get the people that left OUI to come back since OUI is not doing what they were going to do that ran all of us off in the first place.

Well, apparently you are too broke to pay to post, so why not go back...your welcome here is over.

Enjoy James Hale and Bischop's BS some more.

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 11:35 AM

Wow , Ya changed yer tune in a hurry, Ya been takin lessons from Leroid aint ya?:rolleyes:

PhiDeltBeers
10/14/2010, 11:36 AM
This guy will be the new punchline for jokes for many years to come. Count on it.

3rdgensooner
10/14/2010, 11:37 AM
I believe it's going to look the exact same.Where'd you get that idea?

Jello Biafra
10/14/2010, 11:38 AM
This guy will be the new punchline for jokes for many years to come. Count on it.

juuuust what i was thinking.....grats goodole....you are famous. you may even get an icon out of it.

OUinFLA
10/14/2010, 11:40 AM
I seriously doubt his statements will endure as the J. Helander quote does.

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 11:41 AM

Yup He gonna rank right up there with Helander :D

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 11:43 AM
I seriously doubt his statements will endure as the J. Helander quote does.

Naw , But he's trying to get there :D

tx4OU
10/14/2010, 11:43 AM

No dude. I'm not mad. Shocked at your lack of scruples is all. I'm an OUI that migrated over here just like you did. Why dis these nice people like that? Not necessary, esp. since all you would have had to do is say thank you and go back to OUI if that's what you prefer. Or better yet, be a frequenter of both sites if you wanted.

Are you not thinking that OUI, as of yesterday, will forever NOT be the same again? Yeah, you might be able to forgive their actions and head back, but more than likely you'll be posting together with just a handful of friends. The majority of us ex-OUI took what they did as 'the last straw that broke the camel's back' and won't be going back.

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 11:44 AM

Later Patricia.

Now yer just making shat up aint ya.:pop:

TexasLidig8r
10/14/2010, 11:45 AM
Well hell.. is there going to be a whole lot of n00bies running around for me to make fun of or not? :mad:

Make up your mind!

We charge fees
We don't charge fees
We charge fees
We don't charge fees

It's like a PMS-ing woman.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2010, 11:46 AM
I love you vet...

I HATE YOUR GUTS!

Jello Biafra
10/14/2010, 11:48 AM
No dude. I'm not mad. Shocked at your lack of scruples is all. I'm an OUI that migrated over here just like you did. Why dis these nice people like that? Not necessary, esp. since all you would have had to do is say thank you and go back to OUI if that's what you prefer. Or better yet, be a frequenter of both sites if you wanted.

Are you not thinking that OUI, as of yesterday, will forever NOT be the same again? Yeah, you might be able to forgive their actions and head back, but more than likely you'll be posting together with just a handful of friends. The majority of us ex-OUI took what they did as 'the last straw that broke the camel's back' and won't be going back.

its like fighting in middleschool....when the principal made you shake hands, was it REALLY over? no and you knew it wasn't. OUI put it out there and somewhere, it still exists. no matter what you guys do, you are a NON paying member and therefore not worthy of attention lol...

tcrb
10/14/2010, 11:50 AM
I'm not going back.....once I've been shat upon......
Hope you dont regret this good ole.

tx4OU
10/14/2010, 11:50 AM
That dood jumped into CK territory in no time.
Pardon my ignorance, but what is 'CK territory?':confused:

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2010, 11:51 AM
CK is a poster that started out ok and then lost his mind...

The
10/14/2010, 11:52 AM

Doesn't that describe everyone? :texan:

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 11:53 AM

A KID More like it ;)

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2010, 11:54 AM
Doesn't that describe everyone? :texan:

he went to being friends with posters to pretty bad comments about their families like overnight...young kid

SoonerNutt
10/14/2010, 11:55 AM
I'll stick around here for a while, and also drop in on the new 247 board to see what's up. Nothing wrong with using more than one board for a while.

I get the feeling though, that OUI has ran off alot of folks with their "garbage" comment. It will be interesting to see who doesn't come back.

For me, I could care less what some internet nerd I will never meet thinks. It's either a fun board or it's not. If it's no longer interesting for me, then I won't be there.

SoonerTank
10/14/2010, 11:56 AM
Pardon my ignorance, but what is 'CK territory?':confused:

Some will tell you better than I can, but CK insulted lots of people on here and was told not to come back.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2010, 11:56 AM
I love Nutt....seriously

Bourbon St Sooner
10/14/2010, 12:05 PM

Is your name Helander?

OUROCKS
10/14/2010, 12:15 PM
Holy Crap, did Goodole just pull a Billy Donovan on Sooner Fans?
Oh well, thanks for the welcome party and the guideline list.

It's hard for some of us to keep up with OU related stuff from Orlando, Fl so I appreciate you having me.

I've always stopped by for the Farks, hope to meet some cool posters and have a lil fun.

NormanPride
10/14/2010, 12:19 PM
I've been here for many years and have loved my time on this board. I've been to quite a few tailgates and met Dean and his awesome family along with countless others that post here. You all have struck me as wonderful people and I really am thankful for every moment I've spent with you all. I come here on bad days to be cheered up and on good days to laugh my face off.

:les: **** you all, really. Your antics tire me and I think you all probably smell like poo. I could beat howzit in a race and I bet I bale hay better than Dean, whose postage skills are lacking. STEP is the worst scout since that dude that told Custer "Coast's clear!" and jkm can't code for beans. Go to hell, all of you, and I hope I never see you again.

:D

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2010, 12:32 PM

http://www.faithandgeekery.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/gollum.jpg

http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/436gollum-posters.jpg

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2010, 12:34 PM
I've been here for many years and have loved my time on this board. I've been to quite a few tailgates and met Dean and his awesome family along with countless others that post here. You all have struck me as wonderful people and I really am thankful for every moment I've spent with you all. I come here on bad days to be cheered up and on good days to laugh my face off.

:les: **** you all, really. Your antics tire me and I think you all probably smell like poo. I could beat howzit in a race and I bet I bale hay better than Dean, whose postage skills are lacking. STEP is the worst scout since that dude that told Custer "Coast's clear!" and jkm can't code for beans. Go to hell, all of you, and I hope I never see you again.

BEST POST EVARE!!!

fadada1
10/14/2010, 12:37 PM
ringtone???

OU_Sooners75
10/14/2010, 12:41 PM
its like fighting in middleschool....when the principal made you shake hands, was it REALLY over? no and you knew it wasn't. OUI put it out there and somewhere, it still exists. no matter what you guys do, you are a NON paying member and therefore not worthy of attention lol...

STFU noob!

Wait, nevermind keep preaching ole veteran poster..

I got nothing! :O

saucysoonergal
10/14/2010, 12:44 PM
I've been here since the first Rivals went belly up and couldn't be happier.

Some people are just weird.

soonerboomer93
10/14/2010, 12:46 PM
Yup He gonna rank right up there with Helander :D

Helander was so much better

heck, oregon's was far far more entertaining. This is just weak sauce.

Frankly, not everyone is going to get along. Fine whatever, it's to be expected. I'm not into a "board wars" thing. I don't even go to other sites that require me to register to view posts. Frankly, unless their is something happening, I don't even go to other sports sites.

If you're new and decide not to stay, no biggie. Be a big boy about it though.

If you're going to melt down, do it like a man, and not some panty waisted texas fan. Give us some real entertainment.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2010, 12:46 PM

you make me happy

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2010, 12:48 PM
IM HUNG LIKE DEAN!

im lacking like collier 11

Collier11
10/14/2010, 12:48 PM
huge butt hole

soonerboomer93
10/14/2010, 12:51 PM

CDIAB

btk108
10/14/2010, 12:56 PM
IM HUNG LIKE DEAN!

Is that something to be bragging about?

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2010, 12:57 PM
evidently, you dont know dean like i do..

ive received dean favre text messages

btk108
10/14/2010, 12:58 PM

ive received dean favre text messages

Heh....Lisa gonna whoop yer ***.

Collier11
10/14/2010, 12:59 PM

ive received dean Blevins text messages

sick slut

knxsnr
10/14/2010, 01:02 PM
Ready to begin a new chapter, thanks for letting us in!

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2010, 01:03 PM
welcome!

Collier11
10/14/2010, 01:04 PM
Dont shake STEPs hand, its actually his penis and it will stare at you

Soonerwake
10/14/2010, 01:05 PM
STEP has sure been playing the field lately..

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2010, 01:07 PM
jealous much?

btk108
10/14/2010, 01:07 PM
STEP has sure been playing the field lately..

yah...he's gettin around....hope everyone is using protection

OUthunder
10/14/2010, 01:27 PM
OK, so what did I miss besides goodolesooner acting like a doosh rocket?

Collier11
10/14/2010, 01:29 PM
STEP is trying to have ghey seccs with some of the n00bs

soonerborn30
10/14/2010, 01:31 PM
That pretty much brings you up to speed.

Well, that and lots of penis jokes from STEP.

OUthunder
10/14/2010, 01:32 PM
STEP is trying to have ghey seccs with some of the n00bs

Hope he's packing Cipro.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2010, 01:33 PM
erectional activity

soonerchk
10/14/2010, 01:37 PM
Do I need to read this entire thread, or can I just jump in and see what happens?

soonerborn30
10/14/2010, 01:38 PM
Nah, jump right in. Someone will be sexually harassing you in no time.

OU_Sooners75
10/14/2010, 01:38 PM
Be careful just jumping in. STEP is on the prowl, no guessing where you'll land.

TexasLidig8r
10/14/2010, 01:40 PM

Arent you really the "ghost" on here.. much rumored but never actually existing?

OUinFLA
10/14/2010, 01:41 PM
erectional activity

handling yourself again?

soonerchk
10/14/2010, 01:41 PM
Will I be issued a senior type poster to practice my sexual harassment skills on, or do I need to find my own?

OUthunder
10/14/2010, 01:43 PM
erectional activity

Someone bought a new vibrator, huh?

Collier11
10/14/2010, 01:44 PM
Will I be issued a senior type poster to practice my sexual harassment skills on, or do I need to find my own?

No practice needed, we just get after ya til were satisfied :D

OU_Sooners75
10/14/2010, 01:47 PM
No practice needed, we just get after ya til were satisfied :D

:pop:

soonerchk
10/14/2010, 01:55 PM
With a record of 109-23 (.826) and six Big 12 championships in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
~ Ivan Maisel

Can I have this?

OU_Sooners75
10/14/2010, 01:57 PM
Collier is my bitch...you can have it! LOL

soonerchk
10/14/2010, 02:00 PM
Collier is my bitch...you can have it! LOL

I already like this place!

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2010, 02:05 PM

hey....how you doin

C&CDean
10/14/2010, 02:06 PM
A ? goes behind a sentence you ****ing dunce.

PhiDeltBeers
10/14/2010, 02:08 PM
:pop:

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2010, 02:08 PM
somebody is a lil jealous of all the love im spreading...your still my #1 mail man

OUinFLA
10/14/2010, 02:09 PM
A ? goes behind a sentence you ****ing dunce.

For all you new posters, ^^^ is an example of SF's "Punctuation Police" (or PP for short) at his very best.

Next year, Phil is going to let him be the resident Spell Checker.

saucysoonergal
10/14/2010, 02:09 PM
Arent you really the "ghost" on here.. much rumored but never actually existing?

Don't you have some little old ladies to be roughing up?

OUinFLA
10/14/2010, 02:11 PM
Don't you have some little old ladies to be roughing up?

If by "roughing up" you mean spreading Nair on their legs and wiping it off...
Probably.

Collier11
10/14/2010, 02:14 PM

1st thing you should know about this place is that if SicEm has boned em, their opinion isnt worth a sh*t...Case in point OU75, he got it hard

soonerboomer93
10/14/2010, 02:16 PM
hey....how you doin

you stay away, I'm claiming the females

you get the rest of the bitches from over there

tommieharris91
10/14/2010, 02:18 PM
1st thing you should know about this place is that if SicEm has boned em, their opinion isnt worth a sh*t...Case in point OU75, he got it hard

...SicEm bedded somebody? :eek:

OUinFLA
10/14/2010, 02:18 PM

Quit pulling their leg. SicEm hasn't boned anyone other than Mr. Right and Mr. Left.

Collier11
10/14/2010, 02:19 PM
well 75 mustve been Mr. Right :D

btk108
10/14/2010, 02:24 PM
somebody is a lil jealous of all the love im spreading...your still my #1 mail man

I thought I was your secret squirrel?

http://codenameplannr.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/secret_squirrel.jpg

Collier11
10/14/2010, 02:25 PM
your just always after his nuts

tommieharris91
10/14/2010, 02:27 PM
Quit pulling their leg. SicEm hasn't boned anyone other than Mr. Right and Mr. Left.

I think he'd stay faaaaaar away from Mr. Left...

soonerboomer93
10/14/2010, 02:28 PM
I think he'd stay faaaaaar away from Mr. Left...

someday's he just wants to RP mr dirty boy

atleast that's what I was told...

btk108
10/14/2010, 02:29 PM
your just always after his nuts

nah...I got tired of having to move you outta the way ;)

soonerchk
10/14/2010, 02:32 PM
Holy crap, if there's a Secret Squirrel, I may have found my happy place.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2010, 02:35 PM
i aim to please

Collier11
Not sure if you saw the rules posted earlier but if youre a hot chick you need to post a pic ASAP :D

ThinMan
#1 - Offical game day thread.
That this is the top rule bodes extremely well for the rules to come.

#2 - Transfering post counts from OID.
I didn't come from OID, so this probably doesn't pertain to me even though I am new. Still, I can completely understand why this is important. I mean post counts should signify self worth I think. Clearly not an issue reserved for penultimate immaturity.

#3 - No pics of women
Considering some of the "crotch humor" certain posters on here resort to, I'll confess to being a bit surprised by this. It seems we've all decided that we needn't concern ourselves with children and the like happening upon this place.

#4 - Some mispelt words are actually inside jokes.
Spelling humor is considered a gas here. Check.

#5 - "red spek" is used.
Not familiar with that term, but - check.

#6 - complaints about "red spek" get more "red spek"
Check.*

#7 - people don't always get along on THIS message board.
Very novel. Check.

#8 - Texas is considered a curse word.
Almost as novel as people not getting along on a message board. Check.

#9 - South Oval for political discussions
Check. Because coming to a football team's messageboard to argue politics with a guy named Leroy sounds fruitful.

Thanks for the guidance.

Collier11
10/14/2010, 02:39 PM
#3 - No pics of women
Considering some of the "crotch humor" certain posters on here resort to, I'll confess to being a bit surprised by this. It seems we've all decided that we needn't concern ourselves with children and the like happening upon this place.

The issue is that if you allow alot of scantily clad women posted on the board it can affect us within search engines and such. Google will flag you as a virus site ...Im pretty sure thats why it is done this way

Thanks for the guidance.

The rest you got right on :D

Jello Biafra
10/14/2010, 02:40 PM
Holy crap, if there's a Secret Squirrel, I may have found my happy place.

dont go to the OVJ cookout...EVERYONE will try to find your happy place lol

Collier11
10/14/2010, 02:41 PM
do you blame us?

OUinFLA
10/14/2010, 02:43 PM
do you blame us?

I blame you for almost everything.

So far that's working out very well.

soonerchk
10/14/2010, 02:43 PM
Picture Jenn Sterger with a better face.

That's still not me.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2010, 02:44 PM
hey......how you doin

Collier11
10/14/2010, 02:44 PM
F! Are you really hairy or kinda petite? We can work with the latter :eek:

soonerboomer93
10/14/2010, 02:45 PM
#3 - No pics of women

Thanks for the guidance.

Completely ignore c11, he's wrong (as normal). Pictures of females are allowed, pictures of scantily clad females are not since they can land the site on certain filters as an "adult site" and the mods err on the side of caution. Frankly all posts and pictures are subject to a mods discretion, and they have little discretion when they're ragging.

Jello Biafra
10/14/2010, 02:46 PM
hey......how you doin

rofl

soonerboomer93
10/14/2010, 02:47 PM
hey......how you doin

where's the ? numbnuts?

Jello Biafra
F! Are you really hairy or kinda petite? We can work with the latter :eek:

i call bullshiite lol

ive seen pics of some of the bremelos you've been "with".

stoops the eternal pimp
where's the ? numbnuts?

thats for dah gays

Collier11
10/14/2010, 02:48 PM
STEP is bald, what you talkin bout?

C&CDean
10/14/2010, 02:48 PM
Where's the galdamn ???

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2010, 02:50 PM
come over here and i ll show you

ThinMan
10/14/2010, 03:06 PM
Completely ignore c11, he's wrong (as normal). Pictures of females are allowed, pictures of scantily clad females are not since they can land the site on certain filters as an "adult site" and the mods err on the side of caution. Frankly all posts and pictures are subject to a mods discretion, and they have little discretion when they're ragging.

LOL. Great!
Hate to miss all the classic gay references and crotch humor to be hid from children by a filter because some idiot posted a bad pic!

I've also heard that there is some "ignore functionality" - this sounds immediately useful. How does that work?

Thanks again

OU_Sooners75
10/14/2010, 03:08 PM
well 75 mustve been Mr. Right :D

Get ur **** strait colley girl... I was both!

Collier11
10/14/2010, 03:09 PM
Completely ignore c11, he's wrong (as normal). Pictures of females are allowed, pictures of scantily clad females are not since they can land the site on certain filters as an "adult site" and the mods err on the side of caution. .

Pretty sure thats exactly what I posted

"The issue is that if you allow alot of scantily clad women posted on the board it can affect us within search engines and such. Google will flag you as a virus site ...Im pretty sure thats why it is done this way"

...in your rush to prove someone wrong you should make sure that you are in fact correct.

And show me one time when I was wrong and ill show you a guy named STEP who has a huge dong

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2010, 03:11 PM
ill show you a guy named STEP who has a huge dong

<-----------------------------

soonerboomer93
10/14/2010, 03:11 PM
Pretty sure thats exactly what I posted

"The issue is that if you allow alot of scantily clad women posted on the board it can affect us within search engines and such. Google will flag you as a virus site ...Im pretty sure thats why it is done this way"

...in your rush to prove someone wrong you should make sure that you are in fact correct.

And show me one time when I was wrong and ill show you a guy named STEP who has a huge dong

It wasn't google that flagged soonerfans
and it wasn't as a virus site

****, I guess STEP isn't lying about his huge dong

Collier11
10/14/2010, 03:13 PM
It wasn't google that flagged soonerfans
and it wasn't as a virus site

actually it did flag us as a virus site previously and you would know about STEP, it is buried in your arse :D

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2010, 03:13 PM

apology accepted

soonerboomer93
10/14/2010, 03:15 PM
actually it did flag us as a virus site previously and you would know about STEP, it is buried in your arse :D

No, that virus flagging was the other issue and was software related.

That happened long after the baning and the porn issue.

Collier11
10/14/2010, 03:17 PM
Well its not my fault this place has so many issues, F this place, im goin to OUI

soonerboomer93
10/14/2010, 03:21 PM
about f'in time

STEP has been promising me money to run you off. He got bored of you once you stopped crying and curling up in the fetal position when he finished.

oh, and I'm pwning you to show off for the new girl

Collier11
10/14/2010, 03:23 PM
The new girl who happens to be a guy? LOL...SUCKER!

STEP is actually having us battle it out cus it turns him on, cant believe you didnt realize this

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2010, 03:23 PM
Well its not my fault this place has so many issues, F this place, im goin to OUI

http://ynasanpedro.com/blog/wp-content/photos/my-son/hurray.jpg

soonerboomer93
10/14/2010, 03:26 PM
This message is hidden because ThinMan is on your ignore list.

Works great!

Option is in your user cp, you'll see the buddy/ignore list on the left hand side at the bottom.

Jello Biafra
10/14/2010, 03:26 PM
jenn sturger??? holY!!!!

now ya did it....you know most of these pervs here arent gonna leave ya alone right? i know i would hit it like it owed me money. i can't imagine what STEP is doing right now....he hasn't posted in several minutes....i bet hes in his closet right now bushwacking and manscaping.

soonerboomer93
10/14/2010, 03:28 PM
The new girl who happens to be a guy? LOL...SUCKER!

STEP is actually having us battle it out cus it turns him on, cant believe you didnt realize this

Dude, it's the internet, they are all guys.

Veritas
10/14/2010, 03:45 PM
Man, reading through this thread....Dean musta not given that goodole guy the reacharound he was expecting.

Collier11
10/14/2010, 03:46 PM
Cowboys butts drive STEP nuts

soonerchk
10/14/2010, 04:21 PM
about f'in time

STEP has been promising me money to run you off. He got bored of you once you stopped crying and curling up in the fetal position when he finished.

oh, and I'm pwning you to show off for the new girl

You had me at bacon.

jenn sturger??? holY!!!!

now ya did it....you know most of these pervs here arent gonna leave ya alone right? i know i would hit it like it owed me money. i can't imagine what STEP is doing right now....he hasn't posted in several minutes....i bet hes in his closet right now bushwacking and manscaping.

Not exactly:

Picture Jenn Sterger with a better face.

That's still not me.

Dude, it's the internet, they are all guys.

Well, we all at least have balls.

soonerboomer93
10/14/2010, 04:32 PM
well, at least we can agree on the bacon

ThinMan
10/14/2010, 04:41 PM
Works great!

Option is in your user cp, you'll see the buddy/ignore list on the left hand side at the bottom.

Thanks.

Oh right, someone tell him I said thanks.

Jello Biafra
10/14/2010, 04:44 PM
Not exactly:

hmmmm

well, yay public schools

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2010, 04:45 PM
well, at least we can agree on the bacon

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mississippi Sooner
10/14/2010, 04:48 PM
http://blogs.pitch.com/fatcity/BaconExplosionpackaged.jpg

soonerchk
10/14/2010, 04:50 PM
http://blogs.pitch.com/fatcity/BaconExplosionpackaged.jpg

Tell me more, Big Daddy...

soonerboomer93
10/14/2010, 04:55 PM
they have a pre-made version of it now?

holy ****

Mississippi Sooner
10/14/2010, 04:57 PM
they have a pre-made version of it now?

holy ****

I'm sure it ain't as good as the homemade kind. We've made all kinds of crazy variations of it. All of them are winners.

verminator
10/14/2010, 10:19 PM

Was this a self-evalution post? :confused:

tcrb
10/14/2010, 10:37 PM
Was this a self-evalution post? :confused:

That was just the shot across the bow. Goodolesooner really outdid himself this time.....even better than the rant that got him banned after we lost to uf.

PhiDeltBeers
10/14/2010, 10:40 PM
I saw this a mile away. I even told the guys accepting his apology that they were being suckered, but nooooo.....give him a second chance. Funny stuff. How 'bout this Finch guy. He any good?

olevetonahill
That was just the shot across the bow. Goodolesooner really outdid himself this time.....even better than the rant that got him banned after we lost to uf.

Dudes Bipolar aint he .:rolleyes:

goodolesooner

I've always valued your posts over on OUI.

PhiDeltBeers
10/14/2010, 10:41 PM

For the love of Gawd, someone please take the trash to the curb. Geeze.

goodolesooner
10/14/2010, 10:42 PM
I saw this a mile away. I even told the guys accepting his apology that they were being suckered, but nooooo.....give him a second chance. Funny stuff. How 'bout this Finch guy. He any good?

My apology is genuine. It's the fact that I continue to be bashed by a guy named olevet that causes me to respond in a negative manner.

This is a great site. I should have never said the things that I said.

PhiDeltBeers
10/14/2010, 10:43 PM
Wow. Seriously. I really think this cat is on meds. Or forgot to take take 'em.

tcrb
10/14/2010, 10:44 PM

And I've always valued yours as well. I dont understand your beef with these guys. They've been very hospitable, yet you insult them and then appologize, only to come back with more insults. Your behavior is illogical to me.

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 10:44 PM
Wow. Seriously. I really think this cat is on meds. Or forgot to take take 'em.

He just sent me another Peem . I told him to let me know when he got back on his Meds then I put him on Iggy ;)

PhiDeltBeers
10/14/2010, 10:46 PM
Dude's got some serious issues. I really kinda feel sorry for him. In a good way.

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 10:47 PM
Dude's got some serious issues. I really kinda feel sorry for him. In a good way.

Hes been very accurately compared to CK :eek:

CrimsonJim
10/14/2010, 11:17 PM
Eerily like CK. *shiver*

Crucifax Autumn
10/15/2010, 02:45 AM

Dumbazz...The 2 people you mentioned as cool are both "posse". :rolleyes:

sooner59
10/15/2010, 02:53 AM
Dumbazz...The 2 people you mentioned as cool are both "posse". :rolleyes:

This seems like a reoccurring theme here.

Collier11
10/15/2010, 02:54 AM
I think people like to bitch about the Posse and most dont even know who is in the Posse or what the Posse is, lol

sooner59
10/15/2010, 03:07 AM
Understatement of the year.

Crucifax Autumn
10/15/2010, 03:07 AM
Sucks that I didn't even see all this in time to pull out my posse hammer and bury this loser.

delhalew
10/15/2010, 08:07 AM
Wow. Such exiting developments. Buttload of refugees...Check. Bipolar dickknuckle...Check. Step is a ghey man with a huge dong...Check. New chick likes bacon...awesome. Posse is a bunch of meanies...Check Dicknuckle actually knows nothing about posse...Check.

Just another day really.

btk108
10/15/2010, 09:26 AM
Wow. Such exiting developments. Buttload of refugees...Check. Bipolar dickknuckle...Check. Step is a ghey man with a huge dong...Check. New chick likes bacon...awesome. Posse is a bunch of meanies...Check Dicknuckle actually knows nothing about posse...Check.

Just another day really.

you show up late for everything. See what ya missed. :D

Crucifax Autumn
10/15/2010, 09:31 AM
I can catch him up:

http://furiousfanboys.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Two_Face_6711.jpg

sooneron
10/15/2010, 09:32 AM
Eerily like CK. *shiver*

I miss all the good stuff.:(

Crucifax Autumn
10/15/2010, 09:38 AM
Picture a deformed, broken-legged horse raping a panda while Lid spanks it and you're caught up on CK.

soonerchk
10/15/2010, 10:48 AM
I think people like to bitch about the Posse and most dont even know who is in the Posse or what the Posse is, lol

I don't and I like it that way. It's really fun to not have a clue as to what the drama is/was.:cool:

tcrb
10/15/2010, 10:56 AM
I don't and I like it that way. It's really fun to not have a clue as to what the drama is/was.:cool:

I agree......most of the time that old addage "ignorance is bliss" applies to me.

OUinFLA
10/15/2010, 11:15 AM
I agree......most of the time that old addage "ignorance is bliss" applies to me.

see.... you're fitting in here nicely already.
You have lots in common with most of us.

tcrb
10/15/2010, 11:51 AM
And the older I get, the more I embrace my ignorance. ;)