PDA

View Full Version : **** Nebraska

CrimsonRez
10/13/2010, 09:43 PM
You know I was actually going to pull for Nebraska. I hate * with all my heart, but now ****ing Nebraska is right up there. The fans are getting into poke territory with some of the bull**** that they're saying. I can't say that I'm pulling for * either but if someone has to win then I pick *. **** Nebraska

THEE12NV
10/13/2010, 09:45 PM
Let's just hope they both beat each other to hell and the final score is something like 3-2 Nebraska (Sorry, but no way can I pull for Texas)

CrimsonRez
10/13/2010, 09:46 PM
Nebraska is now....Northern Pokes thats what they are

yermom
10/13/2010, 09:47 PM
i wouldn't really mind if they beat Texass and lost the rest of their games

CrimsonRez
10/13/2010, 09:55 PM
Okay...I was talking out of spite...I hope they beat texass by a point win the rest of their games, meet us in the CCG and we stomp a mudhole in their ***.

Okie35
10/13/2010, 10:32 PM
I don't like either team

agoo758
10/13/2010, 11:01 PM
It's really heart-breaking, that after decades of mutual respect, that this is happening now. :(

SOONERPOPS
10/13/2010, 11:07 PM
I don't like either team

This^

OUthunder
10/13/2010, 11:10 PM
i wouldn't really mind if they beat Texass and lost the rest of their games

Me either, they're just about as bad as horn fans. I hope it ends 6-3 and the field sucks both schools into the universe.

ouwasp
10/13/2010, 11:47 PM
You know, maybe this game is where the Zombie Apocalypse ought to break out.

But would that hurt OUr BCS standings?

itsok
10/14/2010, 12:20 AM
We need NU to beat UT and Tech to beat OSU this weekend. I want and undefeated NU in the ccg

Soonerman82
10/14/2010, 12:22 AM
I got to root for Nebraska in this game. I never ever ever root for texas.

sooner59
10/14/2010, 12:52 AM
I went to Lincoln last year and they were actually nicer than to me than OUr fans are at OUr own home games. Too damn nice, actually. It was just a weird trip overall. I could not ever put them with whorn fans, though.

oudavid1
10/14/2010, 01:02 AM
Go Huskers. Texas, stfu.

Sooner in Tampa
10/14/2010, 06:12 AM
I cannot fathom rooting for either team...I am hoping for storm of biblical proportions and the damn thing gets shut down...then they both get saddled with a tie.

Soonerntxs
10/14/2010, 07:14 AM
I know many Neb fans, and for the most part I get nothing but respect from them....however, I just had a run in with a CORNHOLE-E-O that has me wishing bad things on Sat's game. NO injuries but maybe a case of the squirts & projectile vomiting.....:D

nealeb
10/14/2010, 07:34 AM
I gotta pull for the huskers so we can crush them in the Big 12 champ game. If we are lucky, the camera will pan out to the crowd and catch a stunned husker.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/14/2010, 07:48 AM
I hate Nebbish and hope OU does not schedule them ever again.

sshusker
10/14/2010, 08:25 AM
You know I was actually going to pull for Nebraska. I hate * with all my heart, but now ****ing Nebraska is right up there. The fans are getting into poke territory with some of the bull**** that they're saying. I can't say that I'm pulling for * either but if someone has to win then I pick *. **** Nebraska

Crimson - I have also noticed how some of the Husker fans are acting and it is embarrassing but I don't think the majority of us are like that, at least I hope not. If Nebraska continues to win it will probably get worse. I think we are talking about younger fans who have no idea how to win or lose with some class and there also may be some older ones who forgot. I have been a lurker on this and a few other Sooner boards for quite a while and I have never flamed. I think you have several Husker fans who post often and they are great posters. I usually don't even post except to remind the Sooner fans that there are still some respectful Husker's out there.

DeaconBoomer
10/14/2010, 08:29 AM
Crimson - I have also noticed how some of the Husker fans are acting and it is embarrassing but I don't think the majority of us are like that, at least I hope not. If Nebraska continues to win it will probably get worse. I think we are talking about younger fans who have no idea how to win or lose with some class and there also may be some older ones who forgot. I have been a lurker on this and a few other Sooner boards for quite a while and I have never flamed. I think you have several Husker fans who post often and they are great posters. I usually don't even post except to remind the Sooner fans that there are still some respectful Husker's out there.

Younger Huskers and Sooners don't get it. I have a ton of respect for your football team. Your coach is one heck of leader.

ousooner1980
10/14/2010, 08:32 AM
I'll be rooting for the Cornholers just because I want them to be undefeated when we kick their *** in the BIG XII.

picasso
10/14/2010, 08:33 AM
I think too many people are selling Texas short. I have a feeling they are going to bring it this weekend.
I'm just not sure what it is.

DeaconBoomer
10/14/2010, 08:37 AM
I think too many people are selling Texas short. I have a feeling they are going to bring it this weekend.

Picasso, I want NU to win, but I think Texas wins by 10.

fwsooner22
10/14/2010, 08:43 AM

That is EXACTLY how I feel. I listened to Longhorn sports hour last night and I got the feeling they are confident they can stop the NU zone read and if they do its over. I don't care how bad ** offense plays.

Not sure I want * to win cause that's just not good for us, but if I was bettin'......

SoonerReb
10/14/2010, 09:13 AM
I think this will be a close game, with the defenses slugging it out.. Texas and Mack Daddy are 12-0 after playing OU in his tenure at Texas, and it almost feels like Nebraska is putting SO much into this whole revenge thing that they are setting themselves up for major letdown.. With the whole way the Big 12 was structured it's easy to see how modern day fans of both programs have forgotten the rich tradition and the mutual respect OU and Nebraska have had for each other in the past... It also seems like some Nebraska fans are taking the attitude of "f**k you, we're outta here" since the whole Big 10 restructure.. I hope Nebraska kicks the s*it out of Bevo and we get one more game before they move on.. But I did take Texas +10!!!

Bourbon St Sooner
10/14/2010, 09:37 AM

I agree. Everything's too perfect for Neb. Neb's on the rise, texass is swooning. Neb's been talking about revenge all year long. But texass can bring an "us against the world" mentality into this game and they are going to punch that frosh qb in the mouth for the first time this year. I think Neb wins by a fg.

tanjou
10/14/2010, 09:49 AM
Why would you not want Texas to lose every sporting event for the rest of eternity? Very confusing.

You would think Oklahoma fans would want Nebraska to win; friendly rivalry and possibility of great poll/comp. points in event of meeting them in Big XII title game.

Not even going to be a close game, anyway.

baja okla
10/14/2010, 11:00 AM
I grew up with a ton of respect for Nebraska and loved the annual Big 8 showdowns.. I have gone to a couple of games in Lincoln and their fans were always sharp football fans and nice to be around. Guess some of the cocky stuff lately reflects a change for the worse. :(

madillsoonerfan5353
10/14/2010, 11:07 AM
We need Tech to beat OSU this weekend.

This couldn't be more wrong. Why would we need a 3-2 or 3-3 Tech team,(I'm not sure their record) beat a undefeated oSu team? We need both to win this week and for NU to win a close one in Stoolwater next week?

:gary:

madillsoonerfan5353
10/14/2010, 11:09 AM
I think this will be a close game, with the defenses slugging it out.. Texas and Mack Daddy are 12-0 after playing OU in his tenure at Texas, and it almost feels like Nebraska is putting SO much into this whole revenge thing that they are setting themselves up for major letdown.. With the whole way the Big 12 was structured it's easy to see how modern day fans of both programs have forgotten the rich tradition and the mutual respect OU and Nebraska have had for each other in the past... It also seems like some Nebraska fans are taking the attitude of "f**k you, we're outta here" since the whole Big 10 restructure.. I hope Nebraska kicks the s*it out of Bevo and we get one more game before they move on.. But I did take Texas +10!!!

This ^^^ I think *saxet* keeps it close. NU don't cover the 10, but wins.

tfoolry
10/14/2010, 12:31 PM

Their purses?

http://i55.tinypic.com/2gy9186.jpg

jaux
10/14/2010, 12:34 PM
18-15 whorns

goingoneight
10/14/2010, 01:05 PM
Can I chime in and remind everybody that we do have a game this week?

Soonerwake
10/14/2010, 01:07 PM
Can I chime in and remind everybody that we do have a game this week?

You serious, Clark??

Jboozer
10/14/2010, 01:30 PM
Ok, where is all this coming from? I've always enjoyedthe rivalry with Nebraska. Why all the anger?

jaux
10/14/2010, 02:57 PM
Ok, where is all this coming from? I've always enjoyedthe rivalry with Nebraska. Why all the anger?

there's something about 21-73 and 7-69 that I can't forget...oh, and the clips in '71 will always annoy me

osucowboy344
10/14/2010, 03:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnDT7YWTWmo

NU fans have lost it. Check out this video.

PMKMDJ
10/14/2010, 03:21 PM
I live in nebraska and nothing can ever match my hate for them...I'm rooting for the whorns

BigRedTradition
10/14/2010, 05:56 PM
Younger Huskers and Sooners don't get it. I have a ton of respect for your football team. Your coach is one heck of leader.

Thanks, DeaconBoomer. I really hope to see OU and NU undefeated in the CCG.

Good luck to OU until then, and when the game is played, bravo to both teams. :)

DeaconBoomer
10/14/2010, 06:00 PM
Thanks, DeaconBoomer. I really hope to see OU and NU undefeated in the CCG.

Good luck to OU until then, and when the game is played, bravo to both teams. :)

Absolutely! Same to you. I would love the chance to play you guys before you head out. Good Luck to you and thanks for responding.

sendbaht
10/14/2010, 06:15 PM
I like Neb much more the texas...GO Corn 49 to 2...

King Barry's Back
10/14/2010, 06:16 PM
We need NU to beat UT and Tech to beat OSU this weekend. I want and undefeated NU in the ccg

Shouldn't we want OSU AND Nebraska to go undefeated (w/ the exception of their game against each other), thus allowing us to end our season with two games against top rated teams -- and thus vaulting us over craptacular suck-fests like Boise State and into the BCS Championship?

I mean, maybe not.

osucowboy344
10/14/2010, 06:18 PM
Shouldn't we want OSU AND Nebraska to go undefeated (w/ the exception of their game against each other), thus allowing us to end our season with two games against top rated teams -- and thus vaulting us over craptacular suck-fests like Boise State and into the BCS Championship?

I mean, maybe not.

As an OSU fan, I would rather see an undefeated OU team go then BSu.

AlboSooner
10/14/2010, 06:19 PM

It would be sweet to send Nebraska off with a loss in the Big 12 championship game. It be be appropriate for OU to win the last Big 12 championship since OU has dominated the league.

King Barry's Back
10/14/2010, 06:21 PM
It would be sweet to send Nebraska off with a loss in the Big 12 championship game. It be be appropriate for OU to win the last Big 12 championship since OU has dominated the league.

Dude, it's ALWAYS appropriate for OU to win another championship. That's just what we do.;)

soonergirlNeugene
10/14/2010, 06:47 PM
Both poll position (heh) and sentimentality have me rooting for the corn this weekend. If this has to be our last Big 12 title game, lets make it the best ever. Undefeated Oklahoma vs undefeated Nebraska FTW.

soonerloyal
10/15/2010, 09:25 AM
Of course I'll root for Nebraska every time they're not playing us. And rooting for Texas just shouldn't be done (the 2005 National Championship game and our back-to-back title records being threatened being the sole universe-out-of-alignment nasty exception).

Strange though, how this Husker young'un looks more ready for a Gathering of The Juggalos than a Nebraska game:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a14/KevAndLori/nebraska_at_.jpg

TexasLidig8r
10/15/2010, 09:32 AM
Sweet Blue Jumpin Jebus on a tricycle.

Even their former players are acting like mean ole Texas kicked sand in their vijayjays.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20101014/BIGRED/710149724/-1#ex-huskers-pull-no-punches

Former players bitter much? Here's an idea. You should have done something about it when you had the chance!!!

Crucifax Autumn
10/15/2010, 09:34 AM
Quit crying. You guys are too easy to hate.

meoveryouxinfinity
10/15/2010, 09:39 AM
how ridiculous would it be to play OSU for the Big XII South title? EPIC

OUmillenium
10/15/2010, 09:39 AM
Let's just hope they both beat each other to hell and the final score is something like 3-2 Nebraska (Sorry, but no way can I pull for Texas)

This. Hopefully, it is a really ugly game with the winner looking fortunate instead of good and both teams thinking "wow, we have major issues."

Then we annihilate Nebbish in early December.

Crucifax Autumn
10/15/2010, 09:41 AM
how ridiculous would it be to play OSU for the Big XII South title? EPIC

Particularly when we shut them out again.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/15/2010, 09:43 AM
Sweet Blue Jumpin Jebus on a tricycle.

Even their former players are acting like mean ole Texas kicked sand in their vijayjays.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20101014/BIGRED/710149724/-1#ex-huskers-pull-no-punches

Former players bitter much? Here's an idea. You should have done something about it when you had the chance!!!

wow...

AlbqSooner
10/15/2010, 09:47 AM
While I have had respect for the football program at Nebbish, I don't get where OU fans say they like Nebbish fans. Lincoln is the only place I have had my car vandalized during a game. Several cars with Oklahoma license plates, OU decals, and such had windows broken, dents kicked into the doors, tires slashed, or paint keyed. This was while parked on Campus during the game.

"Fuc-ing hillbillies" from their coach; Their player running over the kid on the sideline before the game in Norman; their players slugging people on the way off the field after a loss; their holier than thou Saint Tom who presided over some of the most thuggish players ever to grace the NCAA, - - - Jeebus, I hate the Cornholios.

I will take Texas +10. I hope they lose on a last second field goal by Nebbish. That way we can have the opportunity to whizz in the wheaties of the other Big Red in December.

SoonerMarkVA
10/15/2010, 09:59 AM
Okay...I was talking out of spite...I hope they beat texass by a point win the rest of their games, meet us in the CCG and we stomp a mudhole in their ***.

Now you're thinkin' right!

Focus on what's right for OU, and you can't go wrong. I can think of 2 reasons why I want Nebbish to win (I'm sure there are more):

* Our greatest competition for Texas recruits is ut. The more they suck, the better we recruit Texas.

* We stand to gain the most in the human polls by a dramatic season-ending beatdown of a top-5 undefeated Nebbish. Computers are a wash because we will end up playing both teams.

OK, and on a personal note, I like Pelini a lot more than Mack. Anyone the Stoops' call their "other brother" can't be all bad.

rbrown4sooners
10/15/2010, 11:30 AM

I've never had the slightest trouble with any NU fan in person and until this season very little on these message boards. This season though, MY GOD, their flamers are everywhere and you're right, they're got to be mostly kids. Their obsession about this Saturday's game is incredible. They act like Nebraska's never had a good team or played a big game before.

yermom
10/15/2010, 11:35 AM
well, it's been almost 10 years since they've been relevant

sounds familiar :O

rbrown4sooners
10/15/2010, 01:56 PM
well, it's been almost 10 years since they've been relevant

sounds familiar :O

Ugh, please don't remind me of the 90's. That's the black hole of OU football. I've done my best to completely burn it from my memory :) . You're right about NU. That's a whole generation of their fans who haven't known success and it shows.

Sooner in Tampa
10/16/2010, 10:09 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....**** YOU CORNHOLERS RIGHT IN THE ***!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...way to lay an egg you dooshcanoes!!!!

finster
10/16/2010, 10:15 PM
I for one am dissapointed. OU had several opportunities to boo an injured player. We are lacking
NEBRASKA RULES!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnDT7YWTWmo