PDA

View Full Version : The miracle of the rescue Chilean miners...

Soonerus
10/13/2010, 09:13 PM
Love it !!!

olevetonahill
10/13/2010, 10:16 PM
Are all of em out ?

C&CDean
10/13/2010, 10:18 PM
Oh **** that. I'd probably have to die in that hole. No way in hell I'm crawling into that tube thingy for a half-hour ride up top - unless they're giving shots of versed and whatever the hell that amnesiac drug is.

I ain't afraid of much, but you close me in that tight and we're fixin' to go down.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/13/2010, 10:20 PM
i wouldnt be in that hole in the first place...

Soonerus
10/13/2010, 10:23 PM
Oh **** that. I'd probably have to die in that hole. No way in hell I'm crawling into that tube thingy for a half-hour ride up top - unless they're giving shots of versed and whatever the hell that amnesiac drug is.

I ain't afraid of much, but you close me in that tight and we're fixin' to go down.

Yes they are all out and yes they would give you morphine if needed...

olevetonahill
10/13/2010, 10:28 PM

Poosey :rolleyes:

C&CDean
10/13/2010, 10:38 PM
Poosey? Dude, I'll face whatever, whenever. However, you put me in a closed up space and we're all going to die.

soonerboomer93
10/13/2010, 10:46 PM

not me, I like being in a tight hole

olevetonahill
10/13/2010, 10:50 PM
Poosey? Dude, I'll face whatever, whenever. However, you put me in a closed up space and we're all going to die.

Bro , I been Stomped, Shot, Knifed and Blowed up
Aint nutin worries me any more
So If ya caint go to yer Inner PLACE .
then yer ****ed
;)

olevetonahill
10/13/2010, 10:51 PM
not me, I like being in a tight hole

Dean is a Tight Hole :P

Soonerus
:P [QUOTE=C&CDean;2985613]Poosey? Dude, I'll face whatever, whenever. However, you put me in a closed up space and we're all going to die.[/QUOT

It would be tough but they gave them audio, video, drugs, etc...

OUthunder

I made the Versed comment to my wife last nite. No way I'm getting in that tube unless I'm mellow yellow.

olevetonahill
10/13/2010, 10:53 PM

Then Ya caint FACE whatever can Ya ;)
Bro No biggie , Its just that after what Ive seen Nuthin Skeeres me ;)

Soonerus
10/13/2010, 10:55 PM
Confined space over prolonged period is not natural...

olevetonahill
10/13/2010, 10:58 PM
Confined space over prolonged period is not natural...

This is true Rus
If i were there . Id say Give me a book and let ME out last . I/ve been In a shat load of Unnatural places. And I dont mean Sexual :pop:

C&CDean
10/13/2010, 11:08 PM
Hey, you freak over spiders, I freak over closed spaces. We've all got our irrational fears.

I'm better than I used to be. When I was about 4-5, my sister locked me up in a tuba case. For hours. She thought it was funny. I've damn near killed the bitch a hunnert times since.

The Ghost of Mex
10/13/2010, 11:17 PM
:)

Soonerus
10/13/2010, 11:21 PM
I have problems if confined, pro-longed in tight space....

OUthunder
10/13/2010, 11:22 PM
Long airplane flights overseas are a killer.

olevetonahill
10/13/2010, 11:28 PM
Hey, you freak over spiders, I freak over closed spaces. We've all got our irrational fears.

I'm better than I used to be. When I was about 4-5, my sister locked me up in a tuba case. For hours. She thought it was funny. I've damn near killed the bitch a hunnert times since.

Done Blame Ya Dean , But I dont freak over Spiders thats PG ;)
Member Im the one who Carries Tarantulas Home on my shoulder
LIkeI said , Ive been Shot Stabbed stomped and Blown the **** up
Aint nuthin skeeres me anymo !@;)

olevetonahill
10/13/2010, 11:30 PM
In all honesty . I dont think I have any Phobias
Dont mean I meaner than anyone else. I just DGAF . I been there done that

OUinFLA
10/13/2010, 11:33 PM
I ain't afraid of much........................

How you feeling about chain saws lately?