PDA

View Full Version : Are some pubs evil or are they role models?

SanJoaquinSooner
10/12/2010, 11:22 PM
A2lDIHyqo7Q

qpnQ5CRB-AU

I got my absentee ballot and need to decide on the Big Three:

1. Governor Meg Whitman or Jerry Brown?

2. Senator Carly Fiorina or Barbara Boxer?

3. Legal or Illegal Marijuana?

I'm 95% sure how I'll vote on #3, but I haven't decided yet on 1 or 2 - I swear on a stack of Barry's Bootlegger's Boy.

GKeeper316
10/12/2010, 11:28 PM
brown
boxer
legal

Leroy Lizard
10/13/2010, 12:14 AM
brown
boxer
legal

That should be all you need to know that Whitman, Fiorina, and illegal are the best choices.

Sooner5030
10/13/2010, 01:17 AM
Libertarian dude:

Whitman - Pro-commerce at the state level
Fiorina - Anti-more gubment programs at the federal level
legal - That is if it is "free" to produce on your land. There is probably some Union/Cartel link in the initiative so that UAW will be the only ones allowed to produce. It'll cost like $1,000 oz to pay for those f-ckers' pensions.

texaspokieokie
10/13/2010, 07:25 AM
brown
boxer
legal

i don't care about the grass, but brown & boxer means further destruction of CA.

brown was no good the 1st time & his dad was no good before that. his dad was gov when i lived there & between brown & Reagan, i switched from dem. to Repub.

at least jerry boy did date linda ronstadt.

virginiasooner
10/13/2010, 08:38 AM
Duh. Boxer, Brown, legal.

Meg Whitman railed against employers hiring illegal immigrants, but it took her seven years to fire her maid. Isn't Meg Whitman a gazillionaire? She couldn't find ANYONE who wasn't illegal? Or was she wanting someone to be at her beck and call for starvation wages? My guess is the latter.

Carly Fiorina ran Hewlett Packard into the ground, shipped jobs to China and India, and spied on her board of directors. Federal law enforcement frowns on elected officials wanting to spy on opponents.

As for pot -- legalize it, regulate it, and tax it out the wazoo, like tobacco and alcohol. Maybe that will shrink California's deficit.

Leroy Lizard
10/13/2010, 10:26 AM
Duh. Boxer, Brown, legal.

Meg Whitman railed against employers hiring illegal immigrants, but it took her seven years to fire her maid. Isn't Meg Whitman a gazillionaire? She couldn't find ANYONE who wasn't illegal? Or was she wanting someone to be at her beck and call for starvation wages? My guess is the latter.

That story has been twisted around. Apparently the maid offered false documents that suggested she was in the country legally. Not sure.

Carly Fiorina ran Hewlett Packard into the ground, shipped jobs to China and India, and spied on her board of directors. Federal law enforcement frowns on elected officials wanting to spy on opponents.

Not sure what happened there. But you don't rise to the level of CEO of Hewlett-Packard without having some business sense, especially if you are a woman. After all, she does have a masters from MIT.

As for pot -- legalize it, regulate it, and tax it out the wazoo, like tobacco and alcohol. Maybe that will shrink California's deficit.

Disagree about the pot, but we've beaten that dead horse already.

virginiasooner
10/13/2010, 12:52 PM
yeah, the maid offered false documents, but it took Whitman and her husband SEVEN YEARS to figure it out that their maid was illegal. It was cheaper in the long run to fire her and get her deported than to help her go through the legal hoops to become an American citizen. But Meg thought it would be more productive to spend $120+ million on trying to govern the most ungovernable state in the nation. Conservative compassion in action!

As for Carly Fiorina, she's the living example of the Peter Principle (rising up to the level of your incompetence). Far more concerned with feathering her own nest than creating jobs for California. when she goes to the Senate, is she going to be concerned about protecting her fortune, or helping California?

soonerbrat
10/13/2010, 12:53 PM
i'm partial to Dan McGuinness.

Leroy Lizard
10/13/2010, 01:00 PM
yeah, the maid offered false documents, but it took Whitman and her husband SEVEN YEARS to figure it out that their maid was illegal.

If she had already "proven" her legality, why would they continue to investigate?

Sure, if stamping out illegal aliens working for me is my main priority in life...

It was cheaper in the long run to fire her and get her deported than to help her go through the legal hoops to become an American citizen.

If the maid provided false documents to her employer, putting the employer at risk legally, it would be ridiculous for the employer not to fire her. I certainly would have fired someone if they had done to that to me.

Harry Beanbag
10/13/2010, 03:24 PM
Anyone casting a vote for Barbara Boxer in the year 2010 should be drawn, quartered, disemboweled, beheaded, and not be allowed to vote anymore.

Leroy Lizard
10/13/2010, 03:35 PM
Anyone casting a vote for Barbara Boxer in the year 2010 should be drawn, quartered, disemboweled, beheaded, and not be allowed to vote anymore.

I wished I lived in CA so I could not vote for her. :(

XingTheRubicon
10/13/2010, 04:57 PM

Some people are just simply too stupid to vote...or on the gov't tit, either one.

bigfatjerk
10/13/2010, 06:47 PM
If I had to choose it would be Whitman but I would rather choose neither. Brown is a moron. Don't know much about Whitman other than Ebay

Firoina only due to Boxer being incompetent.

Legalize it.

At least Cali has one good choice this year. Oklahoma doesn't really have a good choice between Falin and Askins also.

SoonerScribe
10/13/2010, 07:04 PM
If I had to choose it would be Whitman but I would rather choose neither. Brown is a moron. Don't know much about Whitman other than Ebay

Firoina only due to Boxer being incompetent.

Legalize it.

At least Cali has one good choice this year. Oklahoma doesn't really have a good choice between Falin and Askins also.

+1

bluedogok
10/13/2010, 10:26 PM
i'm partial to Dan McGuinness.
I like the Seven's Ale House.....

swardboy
10/14/2010, 08:38 AM
At least Whitman's Produced something in her life. And $23 an hour for a domestic worker? That woman was ANYTHING but mistreated.

Brown is, was, and always will be a joke.

Sure, smoke the dope....the faster potheads die the better off society will be.

OUSchitzo
10/14/2010, 08:46 AM
Whitman
Fiorina

Last one ???

Jello Biafra
10/14/2010, 09:21 AM
I am Governor Jerry Brown
My aura smiles
And never frowns
Soon I will be president...