PDA

View Full Version : I date cougars....

SteelClip49
10/12/2010, 08:50 AM
because they are for the most part intellectually stimulant, experienced with life and more thrilling in just about anything imaginable!

I am 27 and have been dating cougars since 24. I have dated women my age but they are much more dramatic, immature, confused, picky and downright bi***es for the most part.

I have dated and had some great times with ages from 34-48 and it's all been quite an exhilirating experience.

Someday I will date my own age but for now I am just living the dream.

Any of you my age feel the same way or those of you who are now older did the same thing when younger?

picasso
10/12/2010, 08:54 AM
When I was 23 out in NM I dated a 31 yr. old chick.

The easiest way to deal with dating girls your own age is to dump 'em after you get tired of them.:D

soonerinabilene
10/12/2010, 08:59 AM
ive seen how those cougars act online...
apparently they are all whores.

olevetonahill
10/12/2010, 09:06 AM
If I slept with a woman 20 years older than Me . Id have to crawl in her coffin :eek:

Tulsa_Fireman
10/12/2010, 09:15 AM
PIITB

Wishboned
10/12/2010, 10:47 AM
When I was younger I dated Cougars because, for the most part, they were easy.

tator
10/12/2010, 11:36 AM
because they are for the most part intellectually stimulant, experienced with life and more thrilling in just about anything imaginable!

I am 27 and have been dating cougars since 24. I have dated women my age but they are much more dramatic, immature, confused, picky and downright bi***es for the most part.

I have dated and had some great times with ages from 34-48 and it's all been quite an exhilirating experience.

Someday I will date my own age but for now I am just living the dream.

Any of you my age feel the same way or those of you who are now older did the same thing when younger?

That mistake just cracks me up :)

I've dated older women. I think the maturity and drama level has more to do with the person than the age.

soonerbrat
10/12/2010, 12:24 PM
When I was younger I dated Cougars because, for the most part, they were easy.

hey! :mad:

SoonerStormchaser
10/12/2010, 01:39 PM
If I slept with a woman 20 years older than Me . Id have to crawl in her coffin :eek:

:mad:

Frozen Sooner
10/12/2010, 01:43 PM

Just remember, for every 34-48 year old woman out their that's resorted to dating you, there's a 36 year old guy sick of her ****.

(Ladies around here excepted, of course.)

yermom
10/12/2010, 01:43 PM

you like it in the the coffin?

stoops the eternal pimp
10/12/2010, 01:47 PM
Age only means you've lived longer

OKLA21FAN
10/12/2010, 01:47 PM
Sicem????

what say you? :pop:

Mississippi Sooner
10/12/2010, 01:54 PM
I've found that older women fit one of two categories. They either have fewer hang ups and inhibitions than younger women and are more adventurous, or else they are stuck in their ways and are completely unwilling to try new things.

Now, as for which is preferable to the other is completely open to debate.

Collier11
10/12/2010, 02:01 PM

Its ok, think of it this way, before too long youll get your regular pay plus your wifes social security benefits :D

Sicem????

Yea, he likes older dudes

Wishboned
10/12/2010, 02:02 PM
hey! :mad:

Not all Cougars. Just the ones I ended up with.

When I first got out of the Army I was a telephone operator. The office was 95% percent women. I was a happy guy.

picasso
10/12/2010, 05:22 PM
Just remember, for every 34-48 year old woman out their that's resorted to dating you, there's a 36 year old guy sick of her ****.

:D

GKeeper316
10/12/2010, 05:39 PM

that just goes to my theory that no matter how hot the girl is, somewhere, there's some dude sick of ****in her.

the_ouskull
10/12/2010, 06:31 PM
that just goes to my theory that no matter how hot the girl is, somewhere, there's some dude sick of ****in her.

Yeah, but there's never NOT one that is; meaning, she always has someone that also loves f*ckin' her.

I don't like women my age. I don't like the idea of dating women my age or older than me, really, either. With (alleged) maturity also comes baggage, and, worse, faux-wisdom to impart. Now, when it comes to just fooling around... I'm much more equal-opportunity.

the_ouskull

Collier11
10/12/2010, 07:01 PM
Or you could think of it like this, for all of those things that she is good at in the sack, she had to practice them somewhere before she met you :eek:

soonerinkaty
10/12/2010, 07:19 PM
If I had a chance with a cougar, I'd hit it two times.

AlbqSooner
10/12/2010, 07:48 PM
I date cougars. But only if they are into older men.:D

C&CDean
10/12/2010, 07:50 PM
Look at all you female experts. Y'all ain't got a clue. If you're 25 and you **** a 45 year old you think you're all there. Trust me, you ain't. If she's 45 and is still ****ing stupid little 25 year olds then she ain't worth ****ing.

I am so happy I ain't 25 anymore.

SicEmBaylor
10/12/2010, 07:54 PM
Sicem????

Disgusting. I've never had a thing for older women. Much younger is more my cup of tea. It would feel weird to date someone even one year older.

My fish year, I met this cute as hell little red-head AdPi chick. She was great and she crushed me twice. Crush is a twice-a-year event whereby each sorority has a big party and each member "crushes" one guy to bring to the party. You get a t-shirt as well.

The problem is, she was a sophomore and I was a fish. It kind of weirded me out. She crushed me for both the AdPi events that year, but I ended up standing her up both times. I was something of an *******, and I just wanted the t-shirt so I could walk around campus wearing a Crush shirt.

Welcome to my world folks.

SicEmBaylor
10/12/2010, 07:58 PM
Basically, I don't want to date someone who may go into menopause at any time.

:shudder:

VeeJay
10/12/2010, 08:26 PM
Look at all you female experts. Y'all ain't got a clue. If you're 25 and you **** a 45 year old you think you're all there. Trust me, you ain't. If she's 45 and is still ****ing stupid little 25 year olds then she ain't worth ****ing.

How about 35 (me) and 42? She loved to **** and we ****ed a lot.

A Sooner in Texas
10/12/2010, 08:44 PM

I suppose I qualify as a cougar, but I agree with Dean. There's no way I'd ever want to date someone that much younger than me because first of all, it's just weird and also because we probably would have nothing in common intellectually. Thirdly, too many 25 year old guys are into rap, which totally sucks.

SicEmBaylor
10/12/2010, 08:57 PM
I suppose I qualify as a cougar, but I agree with Dean. There's no way I'd ever want to date someone that much younger than me because first of all, it's just weird and also because we probably would have nothing in common intellectually. Thirdly, too many 25 year old guys are into rap, which totally sucks.

Any self-respecting southern lady should never ever have anything to do with a d-bag guy that likes rap. Spek to you, ma'm! ;)

Chuck Bao
10/12/2010, 09:21 PM
Disgusting. I've never had a thing for older women. Much younger is more my cup of tea. It would feel weird to date someone even one year older.

My fish year, I met this cute as hell little red-head AdPi chick. She was great and she crushed me twice. Crush is a twice-a-year event whereby each sorority has a big party and each member "crushes" one guy to bring to the party. You get a t-shirt as well.

The problem is, she was a sophomore and I was a fish. It kind of weirded me out. She crushed me for both the AdPi events that year, but I ended up standing her up both times. I was something of an *******, and I just wanted the t-shirt so I could walk around campus wearing a Crush shirt.

I don't understand your world, Sic'em, but if that is what you feel comfortable in a relationship then more power to you. I suppose the years that you were at Baylor that the range of dating possibilities steadily increased for you. It just dawned on me that that is the real reason that you delayed getting your degree. That sounds mean, but you left yourself wide open for it.

I agree with Dean to some degree. A woman dating a man half her age is probably just in it for the sex. But, there is nothing wrong with that.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/12/2010, 09:27 PM
If they had as many sticking out of 'em as they've had stuck in 'em, they'd look like a porcupine.

C&CDean
10/12/2010, 09:31 PM
1. Sicem wouldn't know a relationship from an anal wart.

2. Sicem is the only guy in the world who would pass up a shot at dirty leg for a political rally.

3. Old women and old men who seek younger flesh are all in it for the sex. Nobody that's a little older would ever seek younger companionship for anything else. Wait, my bad. I wanna **** to Dr. Snoopy beasty boy. Not.

tulsaoilerfan
10/12/2010, 10:31 PM

Jesus H Christ ur such a retard but i mean that with no offense :D

bluedogok
10/12/2010, 10:33 PM
I've dated older women. I think the maturity and drama level has more to do with the person than the age.
Bingo....I went out with someone 8 years older (she was mid-40's at the time) who might as well been 20 years old and a 22 year old (I was 36) who was mentally much older. It is the persons mental age and not the age according to the calendar.

A Sooner in Texas
10/12/2010, 11:15 PM
Any self-respecting southern lady should never ever have anything to do with a d-bag guy that likes rap. Spek to you, ma'm! ;)

I appreciate the spek, Sic, but it has nothing to do with being a "Southern lady," which makes it sound like I'm some delicate flower who must be protected from the horrors of rap. I can probably outcuss any rapper. It's just ****ty music that's not music at all.
You boys are quite amusing with all your "insight" into women. ;)

Chuck Bao
10/12/2010, 11:19 PM
If they had as many sticking out of 'em as they've had stuck in 'em, they'd look like a porcupine.

I suppose, using the same logic, you could also say that if men had as many orifices on their body as the number of different holes that they have stuck their penis in, many would look like a worn-out pin cushion.

yermom
10/12/2010, 11:20 PM
I appreciate the spek, Sic, but it has nothing to do with being a "Southern lady," which makes it sound like I'm some delicate flower who must be protected from the horrors of rap. I can probably outcuss any rapper. It's just ****ty music that's not music at all.
You boys are quite amusing with all your "insight" into women. ;)

please don't equate "you boys" with SicEm :D

and maybe you just haven't heard the right rap...

SoonerStormchaser
10/13/2010, 01:05 AM
Ok, I seriously have to weigh in on this, as I feel my situation definitely qualifies as an extenuating circumstance.
For those of you who've lived under a rock on this board for the past few years, I am 27...and my wife is 20 1/2 years older than me. We've been married almost four years and enjoy a healthy, loving marriage...albeit the age disparity definitely flies in the face of normalcy. I put up with a ton of roasting comments on the board...and I make quite a few self-depreciating quips as well cause I am comfortable in my marriage and I am madly in love with my wife (and she is insanely hawt...and doesn't look anywhere near 48, admit it all you folks who've been to the TG's) .

However...

Dean is 100% right. My wife and I are a HUGE exception to the rule. Most "cougars" are out for one thing and one thing only...and you all know what it is. Trust me, since my wife and I have been together, even though I wear a freaking wedding ring, it's like I'm still a damn magnet for them. We walk down the Vegas Strip and I still get hit on by them...in her presence. Their body language tells me everything I need to know. They couldn't give two ****s about you as a twenty-something when it comes to marriage material...they just want that boy toy to use and then discard. Seen it happen with a few of my friends. There is a mental disconnect between generations as well, which is something that occasionally arises between my wife and I. But since I was somewhat shielded from a lot of the nuances of my generation by being raised in a military household (and being bounced around a lot), that generation gap between me and my wife is definitely less pronounced than what you would normally see in such a large age difference. A lot of our interests are the same...music (no, not big band, your morons...classic rock and 80's)...movies. A lot of our ideologies are the same as well...you simply don't normally get this compatibility between generations.

Ok...off my soapbox.

olevetonahill
10/13/2010, 01:51 AM
I like the younger wimmens cause , Well they Firm in all the right places.
As to Knowing anything about how they minds work . Ive learned over the years to just give it up . Ya aint ever gonna figure em out.
Them Bitches be Crazy :D

stoops the eternal pimp
10/13/2010, 08:56 AM
I can use Jedi mind control on dem younger ones

Tulsa_Fireman
10/13/2010, 08:57 AM
I don't like ANY age of woman anymore.

I just love my wife.

Awwwwwwwwwwww.

Condescending Sooner
10/13/2010, 09:13 AM
I don't understand why any young man would want to bang an old lady with cellulite, attitude, and saggy breasteses. There is plenty of that to be had later.

Bang the young firm hotties now while you still have the chance. In the blink of an eye, you will find yourself older wishing you still had a chance, and they will be calling you sir.

SoonerStormchaser
10/13/2010, 09:31 AM
I don't understand why any young man would want to bang an old lady with cellulite, attitude, and saggy breasteses. There is plenty of that to be had later.

Bang the young firm hotties now while you still have the chance. In the blink of an eye, you will find yourself older wishing you still had a chance, and they will be calling you sir.

Well, I already get called sir...oh wait, you meant...
Srsly...they're not all saggy with cellulite and attitude...at least my wife ain't (and she's not augmented either).

SteelClip49
10/13/2010, 09:51 AM
This is the life right now. I don't regret any of it. I have had my fair share of the twenty year old ladies and now I have moved up the experience ladder. You only live once and it's been a great ride so far :)

SicEm, wherever you are, you need to live a little.

soonerbrat
10/13/2010, 01:00 PM

how bout 30?

the_ouskull
10/13/2010, 03:58 PM

Wait, so does this rule also apply to me, in that I'm closer to 40 than I am 30, but prefer girls closer to 20 than they are 30? 'cause I personally think that younger (legal and out-of-secondary school for more than just a year or two) girls are better, but, by your reasoning, I guess what I'm getting at is, who's most awesome? Them for dating an older guy, me for dating a younger girl, or nobody?

I'll take your answer off the air.

Then again, since I wouldn't be able to "date" either age group for very long, I may not need any help. Dating would imply that they're sticking around for a while. That's a lose-lose waiting to happen.

the_ouskull

the_ouskull
10/13/2010, 04:02 PM
Dean, nevermind. I saw that you already answered my question...

...old men who seek younger flesh are all in it for the sex. Nobody that's a little older would ever seek younger companionship for anything else.

Yep. Nailed it. Pun intended, and locked-in.

the_ouskull

180WestBrooks
10/13/2010, 04:10 PM
I'm new around here. Who is this guy? Are all of his stories this useless?

Collier11
10/13/2010, 04:12 PM
1st rule about SicEm, he may be a Baylor fan azzclown but he is our Baylor fan azzclown :D

Frozen Sooner
10/13/2010, 05:05 PM

Yes.

C&CDean
10/13/2010, 08:09 PM
how bout 30?

Nope. I'd take 50 though. Actually, not. Pretty weird, but at 53, I don't wish to be a year younger. Not one. At least mentally/emotionally. Physically? Well only for the aches and pains. I can lift at least as much as I did when I was 30, and am smart enough now to know that you just shoot the sumbitch rather than roll around the parking lot with him. And by "rolling around in the parking lot" I don't me secks.

starclassic tama
10/13/2010, 08:15 PM

hahaha

soonerboomer93
10/13/2010, 08:16 PM

the only way you're getting a younger woman is by losing your hand in an accident and getting a prosthetic

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2010, 09:01 PM
the only way you're getting a younger woman is by losing your hand in an accident and getting a prosthetic

So, what you're saying, is that there's a chance? :hot:

soonerbrat
10/14/2010, 07:18 AM

noooo...they're not useless!!! they provide hours of entertainment and wonderment...like...you wonder WTF is wrong with that guy?

FaninAma
10/14/2010, 10:47 AM
Dean, what's a difference of 8 years considered?

Sic-em, love your avatar dude.

C&CDean
10/14/2010, 11:14 AM
Dean, what's a difference of 8 years considered?

Sic-em, love your avatar dude.

Perfect. At least in our case.:D

3rdgensooner
10/14/2010, 12:58 PM
I like the younger wimmens cause , Well they Firm in all the right places.It seems fair to suggest that cougars like younger men cause , Well they Firm in all the right places.

...old men who seek younger flesh are all in it for the sex. Nobody that's a little older would ever seek younger companionship for anything else.

what's a difference of 8 years considered?

Yeah, how do you define "younger companionship"?

olevetonahill
10/14/2010, 01:17 PM
It seems fair to suggest that cougars like younger men cause , Well they Firm in all the right places.

Nuthin wrong with that

Yeah, how do you define "younger companionship"?

:D

opksooner
10/14/2010, 08:06 PM
Ode To Older Women

Here's to older women.

They don't yell

They don't tell

They don't "swell"

..and they're grateful as Hell!