PDA

View Full Version : Iowegia State Tailgate

C&CDean
10/11/2010, 07:06 PM
OK, we just came off a major ***-whoopin' over BYE, nobody got hurt, and nobody is on here whining about Venables and Wilson. It's all good...for now...

Details for the ISU tailgate:

Time: Tailgate will start around noonish-30 or whatever. I'll be there around 9:30 or so and the beer will be cold by 10:30 or so. However, the food won't be ready till maybe 3:30 or so (well other than munchy stuff cause the main course is the ****ing bomb-diggity).

Where: Same place as always - west parking lot of Casa Blanca building on the corner of Jenkins and Boyd in Norman, USA.

Menu: Hog. Whole. Yes boys and girls, Phil Sr. has volunteered to cook us another whole hog in the Chinese/Mexican/Peruvian whole hog grilling dealio ("cookin' da pig, drinkin' da rum). This is why the main course won't be ready until about 3:30 or so. If you've never tried Phil Sr's hog, you're missing out on one of the greatest pleasures life has to offer. Momma will also have some BBQ beef just in case some of you folks are all kosher and ****. If you'd like to bring something that goes with hog or a dessert that would be greatly appreciated.

Beverages: We'll have the usual assortment of beverages in the usual amount. When they're gone, they're gone. If you don't like what we provide, please feel free to BYOB.

Who is welcome: Once again, everyone. Even you Leroid.

Cost: As always, free. Please feel free to donate to the tip jar and/or purchase raffle tickets from Homey by the TV. Without your generous donations we cannot continue the tailgates in the high-fallutin' style to which we've become accustomed.

Tips from management: Enjoy yourself in a great way. Please be responsible and insure those friends/family you bring with you do the same. Please do not tell your entire neighborhood there's a free tailgate so bring all your relations on over and grub/drink for nada. Please do not bitch if we run out of food/drinks. Please let me know if you see someone being irresponsible or displaying any behavior that is out-of-line. Please introduce yourself if you are a poster so we know who you are and identify any friends/family who are with you.

olevetonahill
10/11/2010, 07:11 PM
Sounds Great Dean
Gonna do my best to make it.

CrimsonJim
10/11/2010, 07:23 PM
Sounds goooood. Me and the Mrs. plan on being there and meeting some of you folks. Who all if going?

OUthunder
10/11/2010, 08:18 PM
Dean, any one game parking passes left to purchase for this game? Just checkin.

C&CDean
10/11/2010, 08:21 PM
Dean, any one game parking passes left to purchase for this game? Just checkin.

Si. Peem me.

GottaHavePride
10/11/2010, 08:35 PM
Well, dammit! I'm gonna miss the pig!

There damn well better be chili on the 30th. ;)

btk108
10/11/2010, 09:17 PM
SOOOOOIIEEEEE! Can't wait....me and the missus will be there, make sure you have pleny of napkins, I've been on a diet.

Collier11
10/11/2010, 10:27 PM
or alot of TP :eek:

btk108
10/11/2010, 10:28 PM
that, too

SoonerStormchaser
10/12/2010, 01:38 PM
Can I send you some sand from my current location as my gift to the TG?

180WestBrooks
10/13/2010, 05:44 PM
You're not letting those dirtbags from OUInsider participate, I hope.