JLEW1818
10/10/2010, 05:56 PM
UCLA
@ USC
Washington
@ Cal
Arizona
@ Oregon State

note: USC gets two weeks to prepare for Oregon.

what you think?

it's early, it's early .... let it breathe... just casual talk/sex going on.

:pop:

mightysooner
10/10/2010, 05:58 PM
There are four very losable games there for Oregon. Not saying they will lose them, but they could. Do I think they'll lose at least one of them? Absolutely.

Collier11
10/10/2010, 05:59 PM
UCLA
@ USC- Not a horrible team, you never know but I doubt it
Washington
@ Cal- Same as usc
Arizona- Mikey has beaten them before
@ Oregon State- Another tough one and a rival game

what you think?

Post all of the undefeateds schedules other than Boise, they have a crap schedule, we all know that.

Id say They will probably have 2 close games out of the ones I highlighted. In sports you never know but it looks pretty good for them

oudavid1
10/10/2010, 06:00 PM
How many teams get bye weeks?

JLEW1818
10/10/2010, 06:00 PM
USC is bye the week before Oregon.... i like :D

oudavid1
10/10/2010, 06:01 PM
Post all of the undefeateds schedules other than Boise, they have a crap schedule, we all know that.

Id say They will probably have 2 close games out of the ones I highlighted. In sports you never know but it looks pretty good for them

remember Zona beat them cause Dixon went down.

JLEW1818
10/10/2010, 06:03 PM
Ohio State still has @ Wisconsin and @ Iowa

they play 4 road games this season. they looked horrible the first road game against Illinois.

oudavid1
10/10/2010, 06:04 PM

they play 4 road games this season. they looked horrible the first road game against Illinois.

so did we.

JLEW1818
10/10/2010, 06:08 PM
so did we.

very true.

but we don't play a team on the road like Wisconsin or Iowa. Ohio State does.

Missouri/aggy/aggy aint bad. Missouri should help the schedule points too.

Collier11
10/10/2010, 06:08 PM
and...

JLEW1818
10/10/2010, 06:10 PM
this all assuming we win out.

gun to the head. it's still a coin flip

Collier11
10/10/2010, 06:11 PM
As solid as our non conf schedule was, our conf schedule isnt as good as some others. We really need Neb to stay undefeated and this all only matters if we can stay undefeated. I doubt we can make it as a 1 loss team this year

JLEW1818
10/10/2010, 06:13 PM
FSU crushing the U in Miami is gonna pay dividends.

Air Force keep winning!

Missouri/pokes keep winning!

Nebraska keep winning!

horns go **** yourself

soonercastor
10/10/2010, 06:18 PM
Have you guys looked at the components of the computer rankings? (5 of 6 are out). tOSU is really behind in this and Boise State may be #1 when the BCS comes out next week :eek:

JLEW1818
10/10/2010, 06:22 PM
kill them all... let the paramedics sort them out.

oumartin
10/10/2010, 06:22 PM
Oregon will not lose.

JLEW1818
10/10/2010, 06:24 PM
Oregon will not lose.

when is the last time a pac10 team ran it other than USC?

just curious.

oumartin
10/10/2010, 06:27 PM
not sure, but this Oregon team is loaded...

OUthunder
10/10/2010, 06:29 PM

Air Force keep winning!

Missouri/pokes keep winning!

Nebraska keep winning!

horns go **** yourself but start winning again after NU beats ya

FIXED!

Tigeman
10/10/2010, 06:29 PM

That's kind of a double edged sword. The only reason FSU isn't higher in my opinion is because of that drubbing! Had it not been quite so bad, I think they'd be higher and therefore helping us out a bit more. While we are getting credit for the win, I'm not sure we're getting as much as you think we are.

Husker In Oklahoma
10/10/2010, 06:46 PM
not sure, but this Oregon team is loaded...

They have NO DEFENSE!!!

SoFla Sooner
10/10/2010, 07:00 PM
Beat me to it....Ducks have an amazingly powerful offense, but their defense has issues. That's why their last two games present problems for them. Arizona is about the only team on their schedule that I see defensively that has a chance to shut them down a little. More appropriately, slow them down. Plus Arizona's offense isn't bad. at Corvallis is never easy for them--plus that time of year the weather could be very weird. I do NOT see them going undefeated.

Scott D
10/10/2010, 07:07 PM
USC is bye the week before Oregon.... i like :D

unless USC magically gets a head coach I'd pick Oregon in that one.

Salt City Sooner
10/10/2010, 07:08 PM
when is the last time a pac10 team ran it other than USC?

just curious.
Pretty sure it was '91 UDub (Steve Emtman & co.). I know '96 ASU (Jake Plummer's team that shut out NU) ran the regular season, but they lost the Rose Bowl to tOSU.

JLEW1818
10/10/2010, 07:09 PM
Oregon will probably be a 6 point favorite... just my early guess.

Husker In Oklahoma
10/10/2010, 07:09 PM
Beat me to it....Ducks have an amazingly powerful offense, but their defense has issues. That's why their last two games present problems for them. Arizona is about the only team on their schedule that I see defensively that has a chance to shut them down a little. More appropriately, slow them down. Plus Arizona's offense isn't bad. at Corvallis is never easy for them--plus that time of year the weather could be very weird. I do NOT see them going undefeated.

Let me just say this, If NU is fortunate enough to be one team in Glendale, then I hope and pray that the team waiting there is Oregon.

Win or lose this weekend against :texan: , I am excited to see how NU's offense goes up against a top tier defense. I'm fairly sure the NU defense is stout, so I guess I just believe that NU could shut down a team like Oregon, 21 or less, Seriously, I do not understand the love fest for Oregon. Baffling I say. :O

JLEW1818
10/10/2010, 07:10 PM
Pretty sure it was '91 UDub (Steve Emtman & co.). I know '96 ASU (Jake Plummer's team that shut out NU) ran the regular season, but they lost the Rose Bowl to tOSU.

nice stat.

so 96 ASU was the last non-cheat pac10 school to run the regular season schedule

SoonerShark
10/10/2010, 07:11 PM

The only team with an easier schedule than Ohio State is Boise State.

SoonerShark
10/10/2010, 07:13 PM
Actually, our schedule is looking tough. Air Force and Florida State have done well since our games against them. Missouri, OSU and A&M are not bad. A&M could have won all of its games...or lost another one at home to the Sisters of the Poor.

oumartin
10/10/2010, 07:17 PM
Let me just say this, If NU is fortunate enough to be one team in Glendale, then I hope and pray that the team waiting there is Oregon.

Win or lose this weekend against :texan: , I am excited to see how NU's offense goes up against a top tier defense. I'm fairly sure the NU defense is stout, so I guess I just believe that NU could shut down a team like Oregon, 21 or less, Seriously, I do not understand the love fest for Oregon. Baffling I say. :O

explain to me why you are so high on your huskers? who have they beaten this year? You are the highest ranked team and have proven the least.

CBUS_SOONER
10/10/2010, 07:53 PM
The only team with an easier schedule than Ohio State is Boise State.

^^^ this
I will be shocked if either lose...

ouwasp
10/10/2010, 08:14 PM
^^^ this
I will be shocked if either lose...

Assuming OU wins out, I'm hoping one of them is on the outside (bsu) looking in... :)

CBUS_SOONER
10/10/2010, 08:16 PM
I would rather play BSU.

MI Sooner
10/10/2010, 08:36 PM
Why the love for Wisconsin? I would take Missouri in a heartbeat over Wisconsin.

Scott D
10/10/2010, 08:38 PM
What love for Wisconsin?

MI Sooner
10/10/2010, 08:42 PM
very true.

but we don't play a team on the road like Wisconsin or Iowa. Ohio State does.

Missouri/aggy/aggy aint bad. Missouri should help the schedule points too.

This love, love in the polls, the love my co-workers have for them when they said that that OSU's three hardest games are harder than any we play (that would be @Iowa, @Wisc, and Miami at home (ha!!!)).

josh09
10/10/2010, 08:46 PM
UCLA
@ USC
Washington
@ Cal
Arizona
@ Oregon State

note: USC gets two weeks to prepare for Oregon.

what you think?

I cannot believe that I'll actually be rooting for SUC when Oregon heads to LA....but I guess I'll just have to suck it up!

CBUS_SOONER
10/10/2010, 08:49 PM
This love, love in the polls, the love my co-workers have for them when they said that that OSU's three hardest games are harder than any we play (that would be @Iowa, @Wisc, and Miami at home (ha!!!)).

Welcome to big 10 country... People are clueless

Husker In Oklahoma
10/10/2010, 09:37 PM
explain to me why you are so high on your huskers? who have they beaten this year? You are the highest ranked team and have proven the least.

NU has beaten the hell out of every team it has faced, including in two very known hostile stadiums. I am not saying NU is a world beater, but I am guessing it has a good enough defense that it will be in EVERY game it plays. That cannot be said about Oregon. No defense = no championship!!!

Collier11
10/10/2010, 09:50 PM
NU has beaten the hell out of every team it has faced, including in two very known hostile stadiums. I am not saying NU is a world beater, but I am guessing it has a good enough defense that it will be in EVERY game it plays. That cannot be said about Oregon. No defense = no championship!!!

First of all, UW is not a good team and there stadium hasnt been known as hostile since the 90's. Kstate does have a good home field advantage but they arent all that good either.

ouduckhunter
10/10/2010, 10:08 PM
It makes me sick to say it, but Oreygone has come close to putting it all together the past couple of years, so I wouldn't put it past them to run the table this year!! I don't think anybody in the Pac10 is very good this year, and the Quacks tend to be pretty lucky. They think that their injured QB is going to be fine' plus they've got their bye week next weekend to recuperate, etc. They will play the Civil War in Corvallis this year, but I don't have much faith in the Beavers stopping them, maybe the weather, but not the Beavs. We've got tickets to the game, and I am hoping that the game is for the Pac10 title so that we can sell them for what the season tickets cost, then go sit in a bar and watch OU win the Big XII Championship, and the Quacks get their a$$ kicked!

Crucifax Autumn
10/10/2010, 10:33 PM
They ALWAYS blow a game they expect to win.

ouduckhunter
10/10/2010, 11:27 PM
They ALWAYS blow a game they expect to win.

True dat!! They have an over inflated sense of entitlement and self importance!! I hope that they keep listening to and believing the ESpin love, and that they get tripped up soon, real soon!!

Sooner74
10/10/2010, 11:30 PM
Don't forget PAC 10 officials are blind as well.

kevpks
10/10/2010, 11:56 PM
That's kind of a double edged sword. The only reason FSU isn't higher in my opinion is because of that drubbing! Had it not been quite so bad, I think they'd be higher and therefore helping us out a bit more. While we are getting credit for the win, I'm not sure we're getting as much as you think we are.

So when we blow a team out, they are no good. When we have a close win, we are no good. I hate polls...I mean poles.

StoopTroup
10/11/2010, 06:21 AM
Trojans waiting two week for an organ. that's hawt.

Husker In Oklahoma
10/11/2010, 07:11 AM
First of all, UW is not a good team and there stadium hasnt been known as hostile since the 90's. Kstate does have a good home field advantage but they arent all that good either.When Washington's stadium is full, which it was for NU, it is known as one of the loudest in the country.

meoveryouxinfinity
10/11/2010, 07:43 AM
When Washington's stadium is full, which it was for NU, it is known as one of the loudest in the country.

I'm sure fans of a team who has had 3 terrible seasons in a row are the loudest in the country.
:rolleyes:

texaspokieokie
10/11/2010, 07:46 AM

what about 17-3 @ home vs sdst ?????

MeMyself&Me
10/11/2010, 08:33 AM

So when we blow a team out, they are no good. When we have a close win, we are no good. I hate polls...I mean poles.

I just heard two different radio hosts on two different national programs declare that FSU was back and that the OU/FSU drubbing was a fluke.

That kind of **** won't matter to the computers but human polls will reflect stupid **** like that.