PDA

View Full Version : Arkie even more annoying than Okie State...

CORNholio
10/10/2010, 03:03 AM
A team that built its confidence on a loss, yes a loss to bama. Apparently to Arkie losing to a good team is as good as a win (aggie mentality?). Being close to the top ten is as good as being #1. Having 1 NC 40's years ago is equal to having 7 and competing for like 25. Being in the SEC is like playing in the NFL. Fayetteville is like Dallas and the Ozarks might as well be the Rocky Mountains, and McFadden would've smoked AD. You beat aTm by 7. You are OkSt of the
SEC by any measure. You are self inflated and your own conference loathes your existence. That is all.

texaspokieokie
10/10/2010, 07:31 AM
UA doesn't annoy me. mostly, they're a long ways away & i have only one arkie friend. he's not annoying @ all. where do you come up with all this strange stuff ??

that was a good win over the aggies. i know i'll be happy with a 7 pt. win when Sooners play in college station.

olevetonahill
10/10/2010, 07:34 AM
UA doesn't annoy me. mostly, they're a long ways away & i have only one arkie friend. he's not annoying @ all. where do you come up with all this strange stuff ??

that was a good win over the aggies. i know i'll be happy with a 7 pt. win when Sooners play in college station.

Out his Cornhole, Pay Tention

texaspokieokie
10/10/2010, 07:36 AM
yep, he's had more going in than coming out, & none of it is good.

duncansooner
10/10/2010, 07:54 AM
No one is more annoying than Okie State. LSU fans are just jerks, Miami fans are thugs, UT fans are arrogant....but Okie State fans are all the above.

PalmBeachSooner
10/10/2010, 10:38 AM
Mallett is punk.

zeke
10/10/2010, 10:53 AM

Your arkie friend is rare if he is not annoying about the pigs.
If you ever get near Ark & can listen to a sports radio program, read a newspaper or see something about themselves on TV you will understand what Cornholio is talking about.

sozo
10/10/2010, 11:03 AM
A team that built its confidence on a loss, yes a loss to bama. Apparently to Arkie losing to a good team is as good as a win (aggie mentality?). Being close to the top ten is as good as being #1. Having 1 NC 40's years ago is equal to having 7 and competing for like 25. Being in the SEC is like playing in the NFL. Fayetteville is like Dallas and the Ozarks might as well be the Rocky Mountains, and McFadden would've smoked AD. You beat aTm by 7. You are OkSt of the
SEC by any measure. You are self inflated and your own conference loathes your existence. That is all.

You are SO right!I echo everything you said.I live a mile from the state line and am stuck with the Ft Smith local channels so I don't watch much local sports but when I do it's pretty sick.Hogville,their forum,is some very entertaining reading.
And PBS I have said that for quite sometime and it is becoming very apparent.

KantoSooner
10/10/2010, 01:59 PM
I travel over to NW Arkie weekly for work and have a fun, smack talking relationship with lots of hog fans over there. I am sure D-bag versions exist but the ones I know seem pretty lucid. Horns are Horns. The ones who get up my nose are Mizzou fans. Luckily you can simply ignore/scorn them and there's little they can do about.

Scott D
10/10/2010, 02:02 PM
I can't wait til the rest of you know the reality that I and even * fans know in a few years, the new breed of tOSU fan.

KantoSooner
10/10/2010, 02:34 PM
Yes, tOSU fans are tedious. It's why someone from either the B12 or the SEC must take it upon themselve annually to go kick their butts. Doesn't smarten them up or anything, but does tend to underline that their glory years are leetle teeny things in the rearview mirror.

bluedogok
10/10/2010, 03:26 PM
When I lived in OKC I worked in an office of almost 300 and about half of them were OSU alums. I never understood my fathers disdain of OSU until I went to work there and was around that large of a concentration of them....I worked there from 88-91 and from 94-03 so I went through the bad OU years there and then I finally understood his feelings towards them.

UofA was the only other school I thought about but never really considered them because of the in-state tuition at OU ($341 a semester) versus the out-of-state tuition at Fayetteville (around 1,800 a semester). I have known quite a few from the area and never felt they were as obnoxious as some of the OSU people that I have been around.

CORNholio
10/12/2010, 02:26 AM
There's really no reason unless you are 60 and enjoy hills but, go to Arkansas or within 30 miles of the state line and you will endure 100 inbreds chanting SEC. It is actually more annoying than Okie State. Unfounded arrogance and delusions are hard to stomach. You are automatically ignored and considered 2nd class if you are not in the SEC. Even if you have a winning record against the teams that they worship.