PDA

View Full Version : SEC SEC SEC!!!!

OU_Sooners75
10/9/2010, 06:02 PM
LMFAO at this joke of a conference in 2010!!!!

Arky (many see them as the second best SEC team) is struggling with the 4th or 5th best Big 12 Team.

Colorado a Big 12 North Doormat beat Georgia. I know UGA is having a off season, like normaal, but really? Colorado hasnt beaten any BCS-AQ team that does not belong to the Big 12 since, 2005. (I think I am making that part up.)

Tennessee gets abused by the Ducks of Oregon

Florida doesnt have an offense or a defense.

South Carolina and Auburn really look to be the front runners in that conference.

LSU may be undefeated, but they should have lost to Tennessee.:eek:

If I had a say in all this mess, the SEC would be ranked #4 at best when it comes to conferences this year.

1. Big 12/Pac-10
2. Pac-10/Big 12
3. Big 10
4. ACC/SEC
5. SEC/ACC
6. Mountain West
7. Big lEast
8. WAC
9. C-USA
10. MAC
11. Independents
12. Sun Belt

Rocko
10/9/2010, 06:04 PM
Drinking the cool-aid?

OU_Sooners75
10/9/2010, 06:05 PM
Which Flavor?

The SEC sucks balls this year!

It is evident when they actually line up against other BCS conferences.

Proof is in the pudding bro.

The SEC is down significantly this year.

agoo758
10/9/2010, 06:25 PM
Georgia is the most consistent team in the nation in terms of underachieving. They are usually picked in the top 10 every year and finish way below that. This year, they pick them to be average, and they are STILL finding a way to defeat expectations.

SoonerLB
10/9/2010, 07:13 PM
The SEC is perinnialy overrated . . . PERIOD!!!

PDXsooner
10/9/2010, 07:17 PM
Definitely not at its usual level, but I can't really buy into the Big 12 either. I mean, c'mon... the ACC? Plus, people get too much into this stuff. We're OU. We don't need to hide behind a conference curtain. We never have, and never will.

SCxxSOONER
10/9/2010, 07:18 PM
Alabama, auburn, south carolina, lsu, arkansas florida all very good teams, still the best and toughest conference in my opinion...although the gap may have gotten smaller this yr. I think the Big 12 is probably 2 or 3 this yr, the pac 10 is pretty good .

Sabanball
10/9/2010, 07:26 PM
Yea, so what if they've won 5 NC's in the last 7 years, three H/H against the Big 12. That's chopped liver if you ask me.;) Anybody can do that.

texaspokieokie
10/9/2010, 07:29 PM
ooooooh, a little sour grapes on a bad day for sabansballs.

Soonermagik
10/9/2010, 07:31 PM
Why the conference love fest in the 1st place?? Worry about your own team. Plus, if you're routing on your conference these people recruit against you. The Big 12 recognizes this and could give 2 craps.

The only time you want to route for your conference is in bowl games, so you can say you play good teams.

Sabanball
10/9/2010, 07:35 PM
Yep, I guess we just need to dismantle all conferences and let's all be independents!:)

OU_Sooners75
10/9/2010, 09:59 PM
Alabama, auburn, south carolina, lsu, arkansas florida all very good teams, still the best and toughest conference in my opinion...although the gap may have gotten smaller this yr. I think the Big 12 is probably 2 or 3 this yr, the pac 10 is pretty good .

And besides each other who have they played? A bunch of no bodies. And the ones that have the balls to schedule at least mid level tier bcs teams have struggled or been beaten.

With all the media love there is no question why so many are ranked. Just cuz the media pundits are slobbering all over the sec co k doesnt mean it's true.

OU_Sooners75
10/9/2010, 10:01 PM
Yea, so what if they've won 5 NC's in the last 7 years, three H/H against the Big 12. That's chopped liver if you ask me.;) Anybody can do that.

What does the past have to do with this year?

Tigeman
10/9/2010, 10:06 PM
Alabama, south carolina, both very good teams.
Auburn, and LSU are VERY lucky teams!!!

FIFY!

StoopTroup
10/9/2010, 10:09 PM
The SEC will eat yer heart out I tell ya

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/9/2010, 10:14 PM
Why the conference love fest in the 1st place?? Worry about your own team. Plus, if you're routing on your conference these people recruit against you. The Big 12 recognizes this and could give 2 craps.

The only time you want to route for your conference is in bowl games, so you can say you play good teams.I'm sorta luke-warm on rooting for in-conference teams, EVAR, because of recruiting.

Okie35
10/9/2010, 10:17 PM

The only time you want to route for your conference is in bowl games, so you can say you play good teams.

I couldn't have said it any better. I never root for any conference teams they can win or lose, I don't care. I don't care about the bowl games either.

OU_Sooners75
10/9/2010, 10:22 PM
Oh don't take this thread as me loving on the big 12. I hope everyonein the big 12 does okay only for OUs sake. But other than that who cares.