PDA

View Full Version : Well, one thing is certain...

OU_Sooners75
10/9/2010, 05:08 PM
At least we have never had to play comeback to win our games. We have only trailed a whopping 7 minutes (when Cincy was up 3-0).

Alabama, even if they win...does not look very impressive.
Ohio State looks to be above average, but nothing great.
Boise never likes to play the big dawgs, only the lower of the BCS Bowl teams. That is how they have made their pathetic image.
Oregon has absolutely no defense! They have a good offense, but they remind me of OU in 2008. Good, but not championship caliber thanks to the defense.
TCU...enough said, they would not be able to handle the rest of the Top 10's jock Straps. They are benefitting from an overly easy schedule and overly gracious preseason ranking.

I know OU has had their problems...and so does everyone else...but I have not seen one team ranked ahead of OU that we could not beat or even dominate on a very good day!

As long as we continue to win, our SOS will get us into the BCS TG!

BOOMER!!!!

soonercastor
10/9/2010, 08:19 PM
OUr name will get us in, regardless of how many undefeated teams are out there..;). But we got some football to play :D

cccasooner2
10/9/2010, 08:26 PM
At least we have never had to play comeback to win our games. We have only trailed a whopping 7 minutes (when Cincy was up 3-0).

Boise never likes to play the big dawgs, only the lower of the BCS Bowl teams. That is how they have made their pathetic image.
Oregon has absolutely no defense! They have a good offense, but they remind me of OU in 2008. Good, but not championship caliber thanks to the defense.
TCU...enough said, they would not be able to handle the rest of the Top 10's jock Straps. They are benefitting from an overly easy schedule and overly gracious preseason ranking.

I know OU has had their problems...and so does everyone else...but I have not seen one team ranked ahead of OU that we could not beat or even dominate on a very good day!

BOOMER!!!!

That bad eh?

Frozen Sooner
10/9/2010, 09:06 PM

BOOMER!!!!

Four minutes. Not seven.

badger
10/9/2010, 09:08 PM
\We have only trailed a whopping 7 minutes (when Cincy was up 3-0).

Worst seven minutes of the season :(
... but could be worse! :mack:

Okie35
10/9/2010, 09:09 PM
Gameday is in Wisconsin next week I think Ohio State may lose. I honestly thought they would lose at Iowa only but Ohio State only scores 16 points on average when they play at Camp Randall. Wisconsin has a good chance to knock them off.

badger
10/9/2010, 09:11 PM
As a 18-year resident of Wisconsin, I am qualified to say this:

The Badgers suck. Big-B Badgers, not me, little-b badger :D

They are a fraud of a ranked program that nearly lost to Az State at home (on a missed PAT, basically) and if you were impressed with the score of their rivalry game tonight, remember who their opponent was, the worst team in the Big Ten.

Don't hang your hopes or your money on the Badgers beating the Buckeyes next week.

Okie35
10/9/2010, 09:14 PM
As a 18-year resident of Wisconsin, I am qualified to say this:

The Badgers suck. Big-B Badgers, not me, little-b badger :D

They are a fraud of a ranked program that nearly lost to Az State at home (on a missed PAT, basically) and if you were impressed with the score of their rivalry game tonight, remember who their opponent was, the worst team in the Big Ten.

Don't hang your hopes or your money on the Badgers beating the Buckeyes next week.

South Carolina lost to Auburn yet I thought they would beat Alabama. Ohio State struggled in their only road game to an inept Illinois team. I think Wisconsin can pull it off. I'll put it like this whoever wins I won't be surprised.

delhalew
10/9/2010, 09:20 PM
South Carolina lost to Auburn yet I thought they would beat Alabama. Ohio State struggled in their only road game to an inept Illinois team. I think Wisconsin can pull it off. I'll put it like this whoever wins I won't be surprised.

Auburn is quality this year. I can't figure out why they think they deserve respect as a program, but they're good this year.

finster
10/9/2010, 09:24 PM
YOU FORGOT TO SAY NEBRASKA
YOU CAN NOT TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL
UNLESS YOU SAY NEBRASKA
THROW THE BONES BLACKSHIRT T-MAGIC fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

CBUS_SOONER
10/9/2010, 09:28 PM
Gameday is in Wisconsin next week I think Ohio State may lose. I honestly thought they would lose at Iowa only but Ohio State only scores 16 points on average when they play at Camp Randall. Wisconsin has a good chance to knock them off.

The Suckeyes won't lose (in conf). I GUARANTEE it. Wisky, Iowa, Meeeechigan all suck.

royalfan5
10/9/2010, 09:42 PM
I'm hoping Sparty and OSU run the table to give the Big 10 two unbeaten teams at the end of the year for some extra chaos.

swardboy
10/9/2010, 09:47 PM
State beat Michigan....pardon me while I laugh again, "Bwahahahahahahahahaha."

Thank you.

Okie35
10/9/2010, 10:21 PM
The Suckeyes won't lose (in conf). I GUARANTEE it. Wisky, Iowa, Meeeechigan all suck.

Which could be true, but Ohio State is clearly mediocre on the road until proven innocent. Michigan won't beat Ohio State but if Wisconsin or Iowa does :D. Both teams are very capable of beating Ohio State, Iowa more so.