PDA

View Full Version : What the Captain means....

Breadburner
10/8/2010, 01:20 PM
NSFW......http://www.fighterpilotuniversity.com/index.cfm/2010/7/19/What-The-Captain-Means

StoopTroup
10/8/2010, 01:36 PM
^LMAO!

NSFW

"What the Captain means is....he really is enjoying his Post War career as a College Professor and looks forward to lively classroom discussions with the youth of America." :D

Xfi4s8cjLFI

Tulsa_Fireman
10/8/2010, 01:44 PM
SAY IT SAY IT

Chuck Bao
10/8/2010, 02:56 PM
Heh! That's a pretty revealing bit of history. I had to laugh, though, about his comment about the Oriental girls in Hong Kong when visiting there on R&R: "a piece of *** is a piece of ***".

When I lived in Hong Kong 20+ years ago, I'd occasionally visit some of those old Vietnam War era dives in Tsim Sha Shui (not Lan Kwai Fung or Wanchai). I'm pretty sure they are gone now, but back then it was fun to go back in time and talk to some of those girls who were working at the same bar 20+ years earlier. You could get get some great stories and a history lesson from them if you bought them a beer and generously tipped them. Of course, the beer was really cheap and cold. To complete the time warp effect, there would be a jukebox playing 60s and 70s tunes and all of the lights were red to conceal the fact that most of these women were at least in their 50s. I suppose that many of them never married and their family disowned them a long, long time ago and the bar owner never had the heart to let them go. Just for that reason, I would prefer having a beer there than some yuppie, trendy and expensive bar.

Okay, that's not a very interesting story. I am sure those posters who served in the Vietnam War would have some stories, if they feel comfortable sharing them.

Breadburner
10/8/2010, 03:07 PM
Sam Kinison....Died in Needles....Buried in Tulsa,Oklahoma....