PDA

View Full Version : Something to keep an eye on during Saturday's games

General Applewhite
10/7/2010, 08:41 AM
http://cfbmeltdown.blogspot.com/2010/10/bringing-real-time-college-football.html

goingoneight
10/7/2010, 09:50 AM
I'm going to keep an eye on Iowa State. Dropping a bomb on Tceh opened my eyes a bit.

kbsooner21
10/7/2010, 10:20 AM
I'm going to keep an eye on Iowa State. Dropping a bomb on Tceh opened my eyes a bit.

You know Utah is going to come in and blast poor Iowa State just cause they get to play a Big 12 opponent.

NormanPride
10/7/2010, 10:23 AM
That pom girl looked like a man. I know it was the lighting and the camera, because I've seen her in person and she's your standard cute pom girl, but damn.

OUthunder
10/7/2010, 10:25 AM
That pom girl looked like a man. I know it was the lighting and the camera, because I've seen her in person and she's your standard cute pom girl, but damn.

She's scary looking. I'm not sure that oumartin would even hit that. :D

jumperstop
10/7/2010, 06:00 PM
We have some of the ugliest cheerleaders of any school. I hate to say it cause there are tons of hot chicks at OU, I just think they all must choose to not be cheerleaders. And that picture of one did look like a man, and not it wasn't just the lighting...

OU Engineer
10/7/2010, 07:21 PM
no offense to our pom girls, but they've all got a FUPA you can see from the Santee Lounge...

Our cheerleaders are pretty decent, if youre into really tiny girls.

Rocko
10/7/2010, 08:02 PM
We have some of the ugliest cheerleaders of any school. I hate to say it cause there are tons of hot chicks at OU, I just think they all must choose to not be cheerleaders. And that picture of one did look like a man, and not it wasn't just the lighting...

Quit fondling your dick and masturbating to your own face. Such a shallow comment.

StoopTroup
10/7/2010, 08:06 PM
She's scary looking. I'm not sure that oumartin would even hit that. :D

I thought that was OUMartin.

mightysooner
10/7/2010, 08:59 PM
We have some of the ugliest cheerleaders of any school. I hate to say it cause there are tons of hot chicks at OU, I just think they all must choose to not be cheerleaders. And that picture of one did look like a man, and no it wasn't just the lighting...

Agreed. When I saw her/it on the screen, I thought I was watching a drag show and I threw my beer at the TV trying to kill it. I don't know where we get these fugly cheerleaders, but somebody needs to be fired.

OU_Sooners75
10/7/2010, 09:07 PM
I thought that was OUMartin.

Exactly, OUmartin is so ugly he wouldn't even touch himself. :eek:

BoomerJ
10/7/2010, 09:31 PM
That's discrimination to trannys all over the world who wish to simply cheer their school on.

jumperstop
10/7/2010, 10:54 PM
Quit fondling your dick and masturbating to your own face. Such a shallow comment.

Sorry I was taking **** about your bow wow cheerleader girlfriend.

GKeeper316
10/7/2010, 11:47 PM

bein hot dont mean you can be a cheerleader/pom chick.

gotta be able to tumble to be a cheerleader, and pom is really just a dance team, so if you cant dance or tumble, you're relegated to just bein a hot chick in the bleachers.

OU Engineer
10/8/2010, 12:43 AM
apparently this was a dude who was playing a prank...

thats the rumor floating around hornfans by my evil twin OUengineer....

Crucifax Autumn
10/8/2010, 12:44 AM
I'll keep my eye on the TV during the games.

Leroy Lizard
10/8/2010, 01:16 AM
Does anyone have a pic of the cheerleader that is a little more flattering? She could use a little Web redemption.

If the author is looking for true heartbreak, he needs to step into gopokes after they lose. We're talking serious depression.

jumperstop
10/8/2010, 11:38 AM
bein hot dont mean you can be a cheerleader/pom chick.

gotta be able to tumble to be a cheerleader, and pom is really just a dance team, so if you cant dance or tumble, you're relegated to just bein a hot chick in the bleachers.

Kinda how it was at my HS. The pom girls were always the talented dance group with ugly girls and the cheer squad was always the popular hot girls who only had to say the school chants and stuff. I'm just saying texas and usc always hot girls to show the national tv audiences during the games, why can't we? That is more important to me than having a good dance team...It's just kinda shamful with all the attractive girls we have at OU that people get the perception that OU is just a bunch of ugly girls because of the cheerleaders.

I'll apologize again, the more I typed that the more jackass I feel about myself. :P

MeMyself&Me
10/8/2010, 11:50 AM
Kinda how it was at my HS.

Man, my high school was a bit different. All the popular/hot chicks played sports... real sports, cheerleading/pomp pomp don't count. Our school had a heavy emphasis on sports participation and that included the girls. Gave them a bit of an advantage to other schools that pushed their girls to other, more traditional, girl things. I am sure that helped our girls play in the state championship basketball game 3 out of the 4 years I was in high school and our girls softball team won state one or two years while I was there.

Our cheerleaders though... ehhhh, not much to look at.