PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather...

PDXsooner
10/5/2010, 11:38 PM
...take a guaranteed OU win in a BCS bowl this year, something like beating Oregon or Boise in the Rose Bowl...OR get 'Bama in the title game not knowing the outcome.

I know to many (including me) it's a dumb question...I say you always take a shot for all the marbles. I'm just curious how many people want OU to get over the recent BCS hump bad enough to accept such a deal.

TahoeSOONER
10/5/2010, 11:41 PM
Play for Championship, no question.

yankee
10/5/2010, 11:44 PM
that's honestly a toughie for me...

Collier11
10/5/2010, 11:46 PM
Championship game easily, cmon now

ouwasp
10/5/2010, 11:47 PM
Interesting.

I say go for the crystal. :)

setem
10/5/2010, 11:47 PM
All or nothing! You gotta bet big to win big! Bama in the ship!

Collier11
10/5/2010, 11:48 PM
You cant win the Title if you dont play for it, some of you need to nut up. If you dont want to win titles then why do you care?

setem
10/6/2010, 12:20 AM
Interesting.

I say go for the crystal. :)

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Entertainment/images-3/family-guy-greased-up-deaf-guy.jpg

Don't let that stuff get away from you, I used to be a lawyer!

Okie35
10/6/2010, 12:24 AM
I wouldn't care as long as it ended in a W for Crimson and Creme.

Gimme the damn crystal ball!

Leroy Lizard
10/6/2010, 12:26 AM
We worry too much about what the rest of the country thinks about our team. If OU has a chance to win the title, they should take it no matter what.

sooner59
10/6/2010, 12:37 AM
If you honestly are debated anything other than the title, then you need you hang yourself....if you don't perish, please become a * or sheephumper fan.

GKeeper316
10/6/2010, 12:39 AM
its all the marbles or who gives a **** imo.

we'd beat bama.

Crucifax Autumn
10/6/2010, 01:05 AM
Championship game or we may as well just stay home playing Jenga.

oudavid1
10/6/2010, 01:20 AM
Championship, i play for keeps

Crucifax Autumn
10/6/2010, 01:49 AM
If the goal isn't a championship there's no point in even playing.

sooner59
10/6/2010, 01:51 AM
If the goal isn't a championship there's no point in even playing.

THIS! ^^

Collier11
10/6/2010, 01:52 AM
Just like sex, the ultimate goal isnt to B yer L in the sheets, its to B yer L where it counts :D

sooner59
10/6/2010, 01:53 AM
Just like sex, the ultimate goal isnt to B yer L in the sheets, its to B yer L where it counts :D

On Bama's face?

Collier11
10/6/2010, 01:54 AM
YUP

oudavid1
10/6/2010, 01:54 AM

post of the year.

sooner59
10/6/2010, 01:55 AM
YUP

Speck. :D

Collier11
10/6/2010, 01:56 AM
Hey Saban, get you a load...of this load!!!!

Rickety_Syd
10/6/2010, 02:00 AM
Play for Championship, no question.

In a great way!

Blue
10/6/2010, 02:07 AM
Certainly.

Collier11
10/6/2010, 02:09 AM
SOITANTLY

Collier11
10/6/2010, 02:09 AM
anyone that would rather when a generic BCS game instead of playing for a national title has a vagina

Blue
10/6/2010, 02:20 AM
Would you rather .....go to the title game every year and get donkey punched by 40 points..or..be an Iowa St. fan?

WA. Sooner
10/6/2010, 02:52 AM
you can't win if you don't play in it

Crucifax Autumn
10/6/2010, 03:03 AM
I'm so glad to see we have some real SOONERS here to combat the wussbags that need to just become Olahoma State fans and just get excited to make an easy to win bowl game against a 6-6 team.

sendbaht
10/6/2010, 03:42 AM
I hate to do this to you guys but I'll take the sure thing. Plus the sure thing I get to make my own fantasy......OU vs UO in the Rose Bowl.....OU 63 UO 9

StoopTroup
10/6/2010, 07:13 AM
CHAMPIONSHIP!

Best two outta three! The battle cry of the loser! *

Soonermagik
10/6/2010, 07:58 AM
I would take a BCS win to get the monkey off Stoop's back. Then next year we have the confidence and experience to win the title.

StoopTroup
10/6/2010, 08:05 AM
I would take a BCS win to get the monkey off Stoop's back. Then next year we have the confidence and experience to win the title.

I understand this concern but I think that's really Bob's problem to solve. The Monster demands National Championships and if we could pull off one this year and then repeat....Bob would have 3 like Bud and Barry and then we could let the man go fishing....carve out a Statue of Bronze of him and put Josh in charge. :D

OUmillenium
10/6/2010, 08:17 AM
Championship game...but I know how that would turn out

aero
10/6/2010, 09:02 AM
We would never have 7 champeenships if we hadn't been there playing for them. Title match every time.

Lott's Bandana
10/6/2010, 09:11 AM
Reminder:

This is OKLAHOMA

carry on

C&CDean
10/6/2010, 09:28 AM
Reminder:

This is OKLAHOMA

carry on

****in' A!!!

What kind of a limp-wristed, goo-gobbling, chicken little, insecure, homo panty waist doesn't wanna play for all the marbles? Geez, I don't get some people. No homo. No. HOMO.

Collier11
10/6/2010, 12:47 PM
I hate to do this to you guys but I'll take the sure thing. Plus the sure thing I get to make my own fantasy......OU vs UO in the Rose Bowl.....OU 63 UO 9

Youre A

Huge Vagina...both of you

****in' A!!!

What kind of a limp-wristed, goo-gobbling, chicken little, insecure, homo panty waist doesn't wanna play for all the marbles? Geez, I don't get some people. No homo. No. HOMO.

No F'n HOMO

oudavid1
10/6/2010, 02:09 PM
****in' A!!!

Youre A

No F'n HOMO

I see i have rub'd off on you both pretty well.

texaspokieokie
10/6/2010, 02:17 PM
i'd like any guaranteed win, we could all profit.

badger
10/6/2010, 02:22 PM
Tiders are good people. Oregon, Boise et al can't say the same. I'd choose the Bammers just to play them again, regardless of whether it was a title game or not!

TMcGee86
10/6/2010, 02:23 PM
But what if the L gets all B'd up in your face?

I might take the guaranteed win. I can't handle another GOWWDNS. I was sick for two days. I'd take a Rose Bowl win over that feeling any day of the week.

Esp since this team is young. Baby steps I say, go for the MNC next season.

commence flame fest ;)

cccasooner2
10/6/2010, 02:32 PM
I'm really surprised that there would be any selection other than for the BCS title. Never was a trophy whore (or any other kind of whore).

Soonermagik
10/6/2010, 02:38 PM
Youre A

No F'n HOMO

I'm saying I would much rather play a game that OU could win. I'm sorry, but I'm sick of this staff losing title games. I would rather let these young kids play in a BCS game and win to get the experience. If they could beat a Florida or Boise State team in a BCS game I would be stoked.

It doesn't have to be title or bust to have a great season. Sure, I want to win a title, but I'm sick of seeing this team choke on the big stage. Then get the title next year I would be more than happy.

C&CDean
10/6/2010, 02:49 PM
I'm saying I would much rather play a game that OU could win. I'm sorry, but I'm sick of this staff losing title games. I would rather let these young kids play in a BCS game and win to get the experience. If they could beat a Florida or Boise State team in a BCS game I would be stoked.

It doesn't have to be title or bust to have a great season. Sure, I want to win a title, but I'm sick of seeing this team choke on the big stage. Then get the title next year I would be more than happy.

Uh, first of all, "this team" hasn't played on the "big stage." Yet. You've never seen "this team" choke on any stage yet. Geez. I don't think there's a single player left from the GOWWDNS. We've even got some different coaches.

Nobody said we had to have a title or bust. The question was "would you rather play in a guaranteed win BCS game or play for all the marbles?" Only an insecure fag would say "guaranteed win game." A pathetic homo catcher. Somebody who'll never enjoy winning it all because they're too scared to try. Meh.

TMcGee86
10/6/2010, 02:53 PM
Only an insecure fag would say "guaranteed win game." A pathetic homo catcher.

You cut me deep shrek, you cut me real deep.

:D

C&CDean
10/6/2010, 03:01 PM
Shrek? Heh.

MR2-Sooner86
10/6/2010, 03:11 PM
Go big or go home.

However...

I won't lie, getting the chance to de-pants Boise State in the Rose bowl on the national stage...very tempting.

Now if I had the choice, de-pants Boise State in the Championship game.

Sooner Among The Pack
10/6/2010, 03:23 PM
10000% play for the crystal. We sometimes forget how much has to go right to get into the MNC game. There's about a gazillion programs out there that would die just to be in the conversation.

If we were to get another chance and a Joe Montana led San Francisco 49ers team from the 1980s are sitting there waiting for us, you gotta play for the crystal.

josh09
10/6/2010, 03:25 PM
Very good question, it would be great to get this "BCS curse" off our backs....but the thought of having another shot at the title is very tempting. I honestly cant choose!

Spritekid
10/6/2010, 03:26 PM
Gear your season towards championships.. nothing else matters.

TMcGee86
10/6/2010, 03:27 PM
Shrek? Heh.

Just a movie quote, sorry, I have a 2yr old.

In no way am I commenting on your appearance or suggesting you are ogre-like. :D

OU_Sooners75
10/6/2010, 03:28 PM
<Okie Aggie>I want to go to the Sun Bowl....Maybe the Independence Bowl...at least there we can win! </Okie Aggie>

OU_Sooners75
10/6/2010, 03:30 PM
Chalk me up as one that would rather go to the National Championship and lose than to go to a meaningless Bowl Game and win!

Crystal Baby!!! That is the ultimate prize when entering the season!

josh09
<Okie Aggie>I want to go to the Sun Bowl....Maybe the Independence Bowl...at least there we can win! </Okie Aggie>

Sun Bowl reference, too soon....hahaha

TMcGee86
I think the main reason I would even question this, as normally I would be all for the BCS no question, is that I just don't think we are there yet.

That being said, I am totally being a hypocrit becuase usually I am complaining that we never get to come into these games as an underdog and usually are overranked for our talent.

If we went for all of it this year against an undefeated Bama squad, there is no doubt in my mind we would be huge underdogs and I love our chances in such a role. Especially with a young team that doesn't know any better.

The more I think about it, the more I say bring on the BCS game and lets roll the dice.

(no homo)

yankee
10/6/2010, 03:34 PM
Very good question, it would be great to get this "BCS curse" off our backs....but the thought of having another shot at the title is very tempting. I honestly cant choose!

+1

GKeeper316
10/6/2010, 03:36 PM
who the **** wants to play for 3rd or 4th place???

we compete to win championships. if your philosophy is anything but that, start wearin orange.

westbrooke
10/6/2010, 03:40 PM
i'd like any guaranteed win, we could all profit.

I think this is the only valid reason to take the random BCS win. Massive gambling profit.

Otherwise, gotta take the title shot. Can't win them if you don't play for them.

Soonermagik
10/6/2010, 03:40 PM
Uh, first of all, "this team" hasn't played on the "big stage." Yet. You've never seen "this team" choke on any stage yet. Geez. I don't think there's a single player left from the GOWWDNS. We've even got some different coaches.

Nobody said we had to have a title or bust. The question was "would you rather play in a guaranteed win BCS game or play for all the marbles?" Only an insecure fag would say "guaranteed win game." A pathetic homo catcher. Somebody who'll never enjoy winning it all because they're too scared to try. Meh.

I get it. I'm taking a guaranteed win vs a likely loss in a title game. If they lose another title game the Choklahoma title will stick forever. They will be the Bills of the title game.

IMHO, I think in another year these Freshmen will be ready to go toe to toe with anyone in a title game. This years defense is not national title caliber. How would you rather end your season... a win over a Florida type team in a BCS game or a blowout loss to Bama in the title? How did you like that USC title loss?? Would you have rather beaten another team in a BCS game that year or get smoked on a national stage? It's comical when people on here can't be objective.

Not a tough choice. I don't think this team has the defense to win a title. You have to ask yourself what helps the program most.. a likely loss in a title game, or a big win in a still big BCS game.

goingoneight
10/6/2010, 03:42 PM
If you honestly are debated anything other than the title, then you need you hang yourself....if you don't perish, please become a * or sheephumper fan.

Cutting the oxygen and blood flow to your head makes you an aggy fan to begin with... why be redundant?

stoopified
10/6/2010, 04:05 PM
Cutting the oxygen and blood flow to your head makes you an aggy fan to begin with... why be redundant?:D

PDXsooner
10/6/2010, 04:29 PM
I would rather play for it all...HOWEVER, I don't agree with the "Championship or Bust" philosophy. I don't believe in over 100 years of OU football, all but 7 years were busts.

OU_Sooners75
10/6/2010, 04:37 PM
Since the BCS has been formed...yes, it has been Championship or Bust...because it no longer matter what happens in other bowl games when it comes to crowing MNCs.

Back before the BCS, there were times when 3 or 4 teams claimed to be National Champion.

Also, if you go back all those seasons before the BCS and put a ranking to them much like the BCS...You would be amazed at how many times OU might have won the BCS title, or at least been favored to win it.

At least 23 times.

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/6/2010, 04:44 PM
i'd rather play in the title game every ****ing year and lose, than settle for a lesser game. you're gonna win some of those--maybe lose more than you'd win--but who gives a ****. if you settle for a lesser BCS game YOU'LL NEVER WIN A TITLE.

i don't understand how someone would want to play competative sports, but say their goal is to just settle for 3 place or worse. thats retarded. you play to win. end of story.

sack up! BOOMER!

aero
10/6/2010, 04:56 PM
I would rather play for it all...HOWEVER, I don't agree with the "Championship or Bust" philosophy. I don't believe in over 100 years of OU football, all but 7 years were busts.

No, quite the contrary. An absolute stellar history we have. And it's all because we play to win the title. Obviously we haven't won it every year but the quest to play for and win the title has left in it's wake a history of winning football unmatched by few. Start setting the bar lower and all of a sudden 9-3 seasons (or worse) become more common and acceptable. Example: about 95% of the rest of the teams out there.

batonrougesooner
10/6/2010, 05:00 PM
Even though I've said in other threads that we would probably get spanked by Bama, Oregon or Boise this year, I'd still rather have the chance to win it all vs win a meaningless BCS game. Well, meaningless when you win...

Soonermagik
10/6/2010, 05:01 PM
i'd rather play in the title game every ****ing year and lose, than settle for a lesser game. you're gonna win some of those--maybe lose more than you'd win--but who gives a ****. if you settle for a lesser BCS game YOU'LL NEVER WIN A TITLE.

i don't understand how someone would want to play competative sports, but say their goal is to just settle for 3 place or worse. thats retarded. you play to win. end of story.

sack up! BOOMER!

I'm certainly not saying that. You have to realize there are years you may be able to win a solid BCS game, but lose in the title game. Which would you pick?

If there's a high probability that OU would win a championship game then for sure play that game. However, if it's a team that doesn't have all the tools to win it all then I would be satisfied with a nice BCS win. Then the following year the team would likely be ready to challenge. OU doesn't have to win or play for a title to have a good year. I'm sorry, but our fans have become too spoiled.

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/6/2010, 05:09 PM
I'm certainly not saying that. You have to realize there are years you may be able to win a solid BCS game, but lose in the title game. Which would you pick?

If there's a high probability that OU would win a championship game then for sure play that game. However, if it's a team that doesn't have all the tools to win it all then I would be satisfied with a nice BCS win. Then the following year the team would likely be ready to challenge. OU doesn't have to win or play for a title to have a good year. I'm sorry, but our fans have become too spoiled.

maybe we are alittle spoiled. but hell, when it comes down to it, we're not the ones playing... the kids are. i always want them to be the best and win it all!!

granted a guaranteed win is great. i'm just saying that if there's even a chance of the sooners winning it all, then go for it. otherwise you're always stuck thinking "what if"...

Collier11
10/6/2010, 05:15 PM
"Oh my, im scared to watch our team play for a national title against the big boys cus there is a chance we might lose. My poor little heart just cant take it"

Are you all kidding me?

josh09
10/6/2010, 05:19 PM
"Oh my, im scared to watch our team play for a national title against the big boys cus there is a chance we might lose. My poor little heart just cant take it"

Are you all kidding me?

Exactly. We're Oklahoma. And, as you all know, there's only one..... :D

starclassic tama
10/6/2010, 05:44 PM
yeah this thread is ridiculous, title game without a doubt. might have been a tougher decision if you said would you rather take a loss to bama in the title game or a win in a BCS bowl. even if bama is better than us, you still want a shot to win that game because you never know what could happen...

TMcGee86
10/6/2010, 05:50 PM
Another thought,

Say post 2000 we never made the big game, instead winning BCS games left and right by sizable margins.

Would we have at least one AP national championship to show for it?

I think we would.

cccasooner2
10/6/2010, 05:59 PM
Another thought,

Say post 2000 we never made the big game, instead winning BCS games left and right by sizable margins.

Would we have at least one AP national championship to show for it?

I think we would.

Only if we could beat mighty Michigan. :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
10/6/2010, 06:10 PM
Ok Let me simplify this question fer you Pervs.

Would you rather go out with this chick KNOWING yer gonna get laid later?
http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2009/03/nataliecassidyBIG_450x606.jpg

Or would you Rather go out with This chick and a 50-50 shot of gettin laid ?

http://cdn.sheknows.com/realitytvmagazine/2009/12/carrie-underwood-engaged1.jpg

I rest my case :P

Breadburner
10/6/2010, 06:17 PM

I will just take the sure thing on this particualr issue.....heh....

SoonerFaninAZ
10/6/2010, 06:18 PM
After game seven of the 1987 World Series, some talking head asked Whitey Herzog if he was tired of losing seventh games of the World Series.

He responded along the lines of, "I'd love to lose the seventh game of the World Series every year."

I'd love to experience another GOWWDNS, than beat a 9-3 team in the Holiday Bowl.

SoonerKnight
10/6/2010, 06:20 PM
Beat bama and all BCS woes are forgotten.

sendbaht
10/6/2010, 06:30 PM
anyone that would rather when a generic BCS game instead of playing for a national title has a vagina

Even though I am now a "Youre A" and other names, for picking OU over UO in the Rose Bowl I'll still stick to my "Hude Vagina" guns.

Thanks Collier11 for your kindness. Did not enjoy your remarks but do enjoy your posts most of the time. Have a fun weekend, son.

Boomer Sooner!

sendbaht
10/6/2010, 06:34 PM

You do make a good point here olevetonahill.:))))

Just the Rose Bowl is so close to my parents house but I'd fly to Oklahaoma for Carrie.:)) I like her to hummmm Silent Night as so gives me a .....

GKeeper316
10/6/2010, 07:03 PM
ya i like my chances with carrie.

the other girl... well you still gotta look at yourself in the mirror the next morning.

Crucifax Autumn
10/6/2010, 10:06 PM
I enjoyed losing to floriduh much more than losing to boise state.

jkjsooner
10/6/2010, 10:26 PM
My issue is that taking an inferior team to the title game and losing will increase the chances that a very good Sooner team will be locked out next year.

OU_Sooners75
10/6/2010, 10:32 PM
My issue is that taking an inferior team to the title game and losing will increase the chances that a very good Sooner team will be locked out next year.

What makes you think that?

If ou gets to the title and loses they will still be the favorites to win it all in 2011. We will only be losing 5 total senior starters and perhaps 8 total players.

Collier11
10/7/2010, 12:09 AM

why do you worry about losing, you go in expecting to win. Again, you cant win the national title if you dont get to the game. I cant believe anyone wouldnt be able to see that

King Barry's Back
10/7/2010, 07:19 AM
I get it. I'm taking a guaranteed win vs a likely loss in a title game. If they lose another title game the Choklahoma title will stick forever. They will be the Bills of the title game.

IMHO, I think in another year these Freshmen will be ready to go toe to toe with anyone in a title game. This years defense is not national title caliber. How would you rather end your season... a win over a Florida type team in a BCS game or a blowout loss to Bama in the title? How did you like that USC title loss?? Would you have rather beaten another team in a BCS game that year or get smoked on a national stage? It's comical when people on here can't be objective.

Not a tough choice. I don't think this team has the defense to win a title. You have to ask yourself what helps the program most.. a likely loss in a title game, or a big win in a still big BCS game.

Your logic is unfathomable. You are claiming that this defense is good enough to get a guaranteed win in a BCS game, but absolutely not good enough to beat Bama.

Bejeebus. What if the entire BAMA offense was caught serving crack to an 11-yr old prostitute in their hotel room the night before the game? Gosh, ya think we might could play with them then?

Is it better to have a losers ring from the Super Bowl, or never make it to a Super Bowl?

Face it. Just playing in the BCS Championship is an honor beyond reckoning, and winning an also ran bowl is no substitute.

And as for you vaginas (I don't like to insult Homos by calling you Homos), do you REALLY think that winning one measely second-tier BCS bowl is going to end the "curse" and get the press off our backs? If we win our next BCS bowl, the tag line for the second one will be "Sooners have lost five of last six BCS bowls."

Can't lose the big one if you haven't earned the right to be in the big one.

King Barry's Back
10/7/2010, 07:31 AM
You do make a good point here olevetonahill.:))))

Just the Rose Bowl is so close to my parents house but I'd fly to Oklahaoma for Carrie.:)) I like her to hummmm Silent Night as so gives me a .....

I don't know. The first one doesn't look too bad to me (she could use a makeover...)

I'd probably take the sure thing. BUT, I am not playing football for the University of Oklahoma.

Soonermagik
10/7/2010, 07:46 AM
Your logic is unfathomable. You are claiming that this defense is good enough to get a guaranteed win in a BCS game, but absolutely not good enough to beat Bama.

Bejeebus. What if the entire BAMA offense was caught serving crack to an 11-yr old prostitute in their hotel room the night before the game? Gosh, ya think we might could play with them then?

Is it better to have a losers ring from the Super Bowl, or never make it to a Super Bowl?

Face it. Just playing in the BCS Championship is an honor beyond reckoning, and winning an also ran bowl is no substitute.

And as for you vaginas (I don't like to insult Homos by calling you Homos), do you REALLY think that winning one measely second-tier BCS bowl is going to end the "curse" and get the press off our backs? If we win our next BCS bowl, the tag line for the second one will be "Sooners have lost five of last six BCS bowls."

Can't lose the big one if you haven't earned the right to be in the big one.

Talk about flawed logic, Bama would be much tougher than Florida this year.. I think they proved that last week... next.

westbrooke
10/7/2010, 09:22 AM
It seems like this argument has jumped the rails a bit. As I understood the question, this isn't about what OU has earned this season, an assessment of how good we are, or recognizing that a season that ends with anything less than a MNC can still be called "good." It's not even about who we would play in the hypothetical games; people are assuming its Alabama, but it could very well be Boise or Oregon in the MNC instead of the hypothetical Rose Bowl PDX offered.

Think of it this way: the College Football Deity (Mr. Switzer, of course) walks up to you, holds his hands out, and says "Pick one." In one hand he has a Rose/Fiesta/Orange/Sugar Bowl trophy. In the other he has a ticket to the MNC. Which one do you pick?

I take the ticket to the MNC every time.

Crucifax Autumn
10/7/2010, 10:30 AM
Me too!

TMcGee86
10/7/2010, 10:33 AM
It seems like this argument has jumped the rails a bit. As I understood the question, this isn't about what OU has earned this season, an assessment of how good we are, or recognizing that a season that ends with anything less than a MNC can still be called "good." It's not even about who we would play in the hypothetical games; people are assuming its Alabama, but it could very well be Boise or Oregon in the MNC instead of the hypothetical Rose Bowl PDX offered.

Think of it this way: the College Football Deity (Mr. Switzer, of course) walks up to you, holds his hands out, and says "Pick one." In one hand he has a Rose/Fiesta/Orange/Sugar Bowl trophy. In the other he has a ticket to the MNC. Which one do you pick?

I take the ticket to the MNC every time.

I agree, put that way, I take the ticket every time.

Mad Dog Madsen
10/7/2010, 10:36 AM
I would rather just go to the Cotton Bowl and play Ole Miss. :rolleyes:

cccasooner2
10/7/2010, 04:51 PM
I agree, put that way, I take the ticket every time.

Me too.

But I would always take the Catholic girl. :P

CBUS_SOONER
10/7/2010, 06:06 PM
Do what Nooter lame does and decline offer;)

Collier11
10/7/2010, 06:55 PM
Even though I am now a "Youre A" and other names, for picking OU over UO in the Rose Bowl I'll still stick to my "Hude Vagina" guns.

Thanks Collier11 for your kindness. Did not enjoy your remarks but do enjoy your posts most of the time. Have a fun weekend, son.

Boomer Sooner!

Son? I dont dislike ya, I just think you are delusional :D