10/5/2010, 07:30 PM
Randy Moss back to the Vikes...interesting

SoonerDomiNation
10/5/2010, 07:32 PM
Interesting indeed sir.

BoulderSooner79
10/5/2010, 07:33 PM
You mean it's not Favre for Brady?:D

The Vikes sure need someone like Moss. With Rice out, their passing game is crap. But what would they have to give up?

Collier11
10/5/2010, 07:39 PM
Not sure, Linda Cohn reported it on Twitter...This will only help Favre and AD if it happens, im sure it would be a draft pick and probably a lower one considering Moss's desire to leave NE and his salary

Blue
10/5/2010, 08:39 PM
Harvins value goes up. Whos the man w/ Welker in NE now? Tate?

THE-JROD
10/5/2010, 08:43 PM
Would definitely make Favre and Petersons numbers go up!!!

BoulderSooner79
10/5/2010, 08:47 PM
Would definitely make Favre and Petersons numbers go up!!!

Until Moss goes from gruntled -> disgruntled. ;)

soonerborn30
10/5/2010, 08:59 PM
haha. is gruntled a word? :D

Collier11
10/5/2010, 09:03 PM
If Michael Scott says it is

OUthunder
10/5/2010, 09:22 PM
I honestly don't see it happening. Moss wants a ring, and he knows that there is little chance of that happening this year, and it damn sure isn't happening after Favre retires. Not to mention that he didn't exactly leave on good terms when he was a Viking the first time around. He took off more plays as a Viking than Malcolm Kelly did as a Sooner, and that's really saying something.

I'd be shocked if he goes. If he went, it would be solely for money.

Just my .02 as a Vikings fan.

FAIL. :D

BoulderSooner79
10/5/2010, 09:42 PM
haha. is gruntled a word? :D

Don't know. But how can you be disgruntled if you weren't gruntled in the first place?

CatfishSooner
10/5/2010, 09:45 PM
Moss looked like he was gonna cry last night b/c he didn't catch a pass...

Collier11
10/5/2010, 09:45 PM
Moss wants one more big contract, the hold up with the trade is a contract. This will make the Vikes a serious SB contender this year again, I see him being more than OK with this

Breadburner
10/5/2010, 11:21 PM
Another band-aid for the Vikes......

Collier11
10/5/2010, 11:28 PM
How so? Only thing theyve lacked so far is a passing game

Blue
10/5/2010, 11:30 PM
Another band-aid for the Vikes......

One of the best wrs in the league? Seriously?

Collier11
10/5/2010, 11:31 PM
One of the best WRs of all time and he still has 3-5 legit years left IMO

Collier11
10/5/2010, 11:47 PM
From ESPN

"Two well-placed NFL sources predicting tonight that the Randy Moss-to-Minnesota trade will be consummated Wednesday"

badger
10/6/2010, 10:24 AM
OK, real live Packer fan here who remembers Moss destroying us back when Cris Carter was allegedly the top receiver for the Vikes till some hothead rookie named Randy comes along.

Randy is a team cancer. He has off-field issues, will run his mouth to the press and does not care about winning.

That said, the Vikes become more of a threat with Randy than without him. The thought of that jerk back in purple infuriates me :mad:

soonerboy_odanorth
10/6/2010, 10:44 AM
Randy is a team cancer. He has off-field issues, will run his mouth to the press and does not care about winning.

Wrong. Wrong, wrong and wrong.

His ex-Viking teamates say he is a great locker room guy. He hasn't had off-field issues in years. He runs his mouth only when he isn't getting his way which he very much is now that the trade has been made. And he cares very much about winning which is why he lobbied for the deal to go to the Patriots in the first place so he could be on a Super Bowl contender, which also is what he is getting now.

When we Vikings want your vodka-soaked delerium tremens venison-farting moldy cheesehead opinion about Randy, or any other player for that matter, we'll give it to you.

And that goes for you too, Dean.

Looking forward to Randy's game-winning touchdown catch from "BRENT" (whom you'll never forget :rolleyes:) and wiping his butt on your goal post again.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/6/2010, 10:48 AM
These kind of moves is what makes the Patriots good year after year...They don't hold on to players too long and typically move them at just the right time...When they are in their last year, the move them, get a good value for them while its still high, and continue to win...Thats why a lot of teams are good for a number of years then aren't....they hold on to their players too long and by the time they look to get rid of them, they have no value...

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
10/6/2010, 11:11 AM
no fricking kidding - they got a 3rd rounder for moss?

badger
10/6/2010, 11:15 AM
pbbbth, get your taunts in now while you can, veteran Vikes fans - most of you won't be fans next year.

:D:):D:):D:):D:):D:)

SoonerLVZ
10/6/2010, 01:52 PM
Looks like some others may have been at work. (IE Randy's stellar attitude)

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=5655198

C&CDean
10/6/2010, 02:59 PM

His ex-Viking teamates say he is a great locker room guy. He hasn't had off-field issues in years. He runs his mouth only when he isn't getting his way which he very much is now that the trade has been made. And he cares very much about winning which is why he lobbied for the deal to go to the Patriots in the first place so he could be on a Super Bowl contender, which also is what he is getting now.

When we Vikings want your vodka-soaked delerium tremens venison-farting moldy cheesehead opinion about Randy, or any other player for that matter, we'll give it to you.

Looking forward to Randy's game-winning touchdown catch from "BRENT" (whom you'll never forget :rolleyes:) and wiping his butt on your goal post again.

A what? A SB contender? Guess you haven't watched any viqueen games this year. Without AD, they're nothing.

I say bring him on over. The punk primma donna will destroy the team with his stupidity. Yes, he can catch him a football and run like a muh****ah, but he's just another in the long line of NFL knucklehead wideouts that ruin whatever team they go to. Sure his homies in the locker room are gonna say "he a bad mofo up in dis bitch" but they ain't fooling anybody. He's a POS person who drags down everyone around him. The smart ones here are the Pats. Get that cancerous tumor outta here...

Jets by 2 touchdowns on MNF. I just hope AD gets him a couple hundred yards.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/6/2010, 03:02 PM
shoot..dean be trippin like beeyotch please... don't be frontin dat foo be yackin on hoes...you know nathin bout dis mail trick...I delivah dat **** like a rabbit in heat

C&CDean
10/6/2010, 03:10 PM
Word.

Up.

badger
10/6/2010, 03:15 PM
And Childress says...

Randy better win now, because he won't be here next year?

Oh, did I already use that joke? Well, there's plenty of material!

Q: When is it not OK to celebrate a win?

A: When you're the Vikings and a win is accompanied by two losses.

Ok, ok, that was kind of lame (but true) so let's try another!

Q: Why do Viking fans call Adrian Peterson "Purple Jesus?"

A: Because with Childress' play calling, Adrian's not allowed to run "All Day."

Ouch! Maybe a little bit harsh (but true!) so let us close with just one final one here:

Q: Which Viking locker room veteran was Childress speaking to when he said that he needed to win right now because he wasn't going to be there next year?

A: The mirror.

GO PACK GO!

badger
11/1/2010, 02:52 PM

Bawww... you were saying?

Randy Moss waived (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/football/nfl/11/01/randy-moss-waived/)

Lesson for all of you Packer haters out there: Dean and I are always right. Don't question Dean on Packer-related issues and since I always agree with Dean, don't disagree with me either :D

Ding dong, the wicked Moss is gone :P

meoveryouxinfinity
11/1/2010, 03:06 PM
Vikings who? I moved on when Sammy was taken by the Rams.

And when the Vikings started losing :)

texaspokieokie
11/1/2010, 04:06 PM
Bawww... you were saying?

Randy Moss waived (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/football/nfl/11/01/randy-moss-waived/)

Lesson for all of you Packer haters out there: Dean and I are always right. Don't question Dean on Packer-related issues and since I always agree with Dean, don't disagree with me either :D

Ding dong, the wicked Moss is gone :P

Vindication must be SWEET. odor of the north called it right.
must be boring for him, being right all the time.