PDA

View Full Version : Our OC

ashley
10/4/2010, 07:38 PM
Did anyone notice that when tu got inside our 10 yard line they ran their regular plays. When we were inside their ten we ran tricky plays. Not trick plays but tricky. The first was a fade to the inside receive for a TD, witch is a little unusual and not a regular play. The next was a tricky play that lost the safety and enabled our guy to get wide open. Great situational play calling.

TahoeSOONER
10/4/2010, 07:56 PM
They motion the TE back and forth to confuse the LBers and safety and if you put a full back, really digging Millard, then it adds to the confusion. I wouldn't call a fade, great throw laying it in there by Landry and you couldn't ask for a better first TD by Stills, or motion by our TE anything tricky though.

ashley
10/4/2010, 08:03 PM
They motion the TE back and forth to confuse the LBers and safety and if you put a full back, really digging Millard, then it adds to the confusion. I wouldn't call a fade, great throw laying it in there by Landry and you couldn't ask for a better first TD by Stills, or motion by our TE anything tricky though.

Tricky, not a trick.. Yes it was. It was a fade route to the corner by the slot for sure.
Would you rather call it a very good situational goal line play.

TahoeSOONER
10/4/2010, 08:10 PM
Great throw, dropped it in there, and equally great catch by the freshman sensation. We got some great young talent on both sides of the ball right now. Great time to be a Sooner fan, except this bye ****.

aero
10/4/2010, 08:20 PM
That pass to Stills was money. Actually, he put several nice throws right on the button. Clearly we haven't been in too many games to let him get some practice on the victory knee. Thought he was going to fall over. Just glad he didn't tweak something there.

agoo758
10/4/2010, 08:47 PM
except this bye ****.

I'll disagree with you a little. I'll get to enjoy the games for a week without being so nervous about OUr game. Of course, one week of that is enough.:O

Jacie
10/4/2010, 08:57 PM
From what I've read at HF.com, most of em would trade us OUr OC for theirs . . .

oudavid1
10/5/2010, 02:14 AM
All of this was no surprise, KW hadnt moved the tight ends very much, he hadnt throw fades too much either.

Against Iowa State.....toss plays :D

fwsooner22
10/5/2010, 07:38 AM
We Executed they didn't. Our QB is better than there's. I like that part.

Jboozer
10/5/2010, 10:35 AM
Stills first TD's, right? I have been hoping he was going to explode after all the hype, what a great time to do it. I feel like our receivers are loaded right now, with D. Miller coming on and making plays too.

sooner59
10/5/2010, 11:39 AM
I also noticed that on those fade routes to Broyles down the left sideline, Hanna was wide open. They ran that play 3 times I believe. Hanna was open down the middle every time. Throwing to Broyles is always a good idea, but when they watch this game, they will see that there is another weapon the they use on that play. Hanna is sneaky. People think we won't throw to him for some reason. Then TD Hanna. I'm glad we are using the TE more now.