PDA

View Full Version : Are Finch and Clay on the shelf now?

ouwasp
10/3/2010, 09:20 PM
As in being redshirted?

tommieharris91
10/3/2010, 09:23 PM
Clay can't be redshirted I think.

ouwasp
10/3/2010, 09:28 PM

Well, they could prolly pull the medical redshirt appeal thing a in a few yrs...

misplacedsooner
10/3/2010, 09:32 PM
seems liike they said something about possibly applying for a medical redshirt for clay. hard to say on finch. keep in mind its a long season and we may just need one or both of them to step up. my true hope is murray and madu stay healthy though.

Scott D
10/3/2010, 09:43 PM
seems liike they said something about possibly applying for a medical redshirt for clay. hard to say on finch. keep in mind its a long season and we may just need one or both of them to step up. my true hope is murray and madu stay healthy though.

*shrug* still have Calhoun, so no need to rush either one back..especially Clay.

oumartin
10/3/2010, 09:52 PM
I heard on the radio that Clay is coming back. Coulda played against Texas and won't be redshirted

85sooners
10/3/2010, 09:54 PM
:confused:

Crucifax Autumn
10/3/2010, 09:55 PM
Shelf's better than an equipment shed.

SoFla Sooner
10/3/2010, 10:00 PM
concussion ????? redshirt ?????? did I miss something?

gaylordfan1
10/3/2010, 10:12 PM
Yea, Clay prob won't redshirt. Finch is the one with the broken foot. Stoops has said he may be back soon but I personally doubt they play him this year. I think Finch RS'.

oudavid1
10/4/2010, 12:48 AM

Well, they could prolly pull the medical redshirt appeal thing a in a few yrs...

seems liike they said something about possibly applying for a medical redshirt for clay. hard to say on finch. keep in mind its a long season and we may just need one or both of them to step up. my true hope is Murray and madu stay healthy though.

I heard on the radio that Clay is coming back. Coulda played against Texas and won't be redshirted

Yea, Clay prob won't redshirt. Finch is the one with the broken foot. Stoops has said he may be back soon but I personally doubt they play him this year. I think Finch RS'.

Clay CAN redshirt, but he prolly wont and will be good to go for Iowa State.
Finch CAN redshirt, hasnt played yet.