PDA

View Full Version : Texas lossing 3 in a Row

soonersam
10/3/2010, 06:47 PM
I give'm no shot @ Nebraska Oct 16th. Its a huge pay back game from the Big Champoinship game that basicly ran NU out of the conference....

If they win that game, and they should of, Nebraska doesnt even consider leaving!

Nebraska 49
Texas 9

SoonerKnight
10/3/2010, 07:25 PM
Nah! I see the whorns winning! It'll be a heck of a game but I don'[t see nebbish being that great!

goingoneight
10/3/2010, 07:27 PM
Nebraska is still about as big a mystery as we are. But the game in Lincoln... the whole UT/NU fiasco... I just see too much in favor of NU. There's nothing quite special yet about UT like a McCoy or a Shipley that I feel confident in picking them. They're feeling it out this year.

MyT Oklahoma
10/3/2010, 07:34 PM
I rarely watch anybody play except OU but I will be watching the Nebraska/* game on the 16th. Should be a genuine grudge match so far as Nebraska is concerned at least. LOL

OU Engineer
10/3/2010, 07:36 PM
nebbish at kstate thursday should tell us a lot more, but I definitely see nebraska kicking some * *** and causing a riot in austin.

85sooners
10/3/2010, 08:41 PM
f*

Jason White's Third Knee
10/3/2010, 11:34 PM
Bunch of lossers.

Scotty
10/3/2010, 11:36 PM
Bunch of lossers.

I'm lossing my patients with all of this irony.

Crucifax Autumn
10/3/2010, 11:38 PM
I hope Nebraska wins on a last second field goal. AFTER time expires.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/4/2010, 09:19 AM
that nebraska crowd is gonna be pumped to the 2008 Tech game levels plus..its going to be hard for this texas team to deal with

Sooner in Tampa
10/4/2010, 09:23 AM
The bugeaters are a huge mystery...who have they played?

As much as I hate to say it, I may actually root for * to win...I want those bugeaters to head off with as many losses as possible!!

budbarrybob
10/4/2010, 09:36 AM
In a perfect world, Neb kicks the will to win outa * for the next few years. Then OU hands Neb an old country beat down in the CCG to send them out of the conference "in a good way"

cccasooner2
10/4/2010, 09:47 AM
I hope Nebraska wins on a last second field goal. AFTER time expires.

LOL, I'm with you on that, as long as the play review is upheld (no conclusive evidence to over-turn). :)

OUthunder
10/4/2010, 09:47 AM
It all depends which referees are assigned the game. Then I'll make a prediction.

SouthFortySooner
10/4/2010, 09:59 AM
The whorns could win if they play lose.

jumperstop
10/4/2010, 10:20 AM
Not that I really want Nebbish to win, but I just think they will be up for this game. Nebraska wins this one easy, but not blowout. 35-20

badger
10/4/2010, 10:42 AM
Don't get too cocky for Nebraska (ewww). Florida was supposed to be in revenge mode last Saturday against Bammer for making Tebow cry and all... and they utterly sucked. Everyone. Not one bright spot. Gators sucked.

The same could happen to the bugeaters... but probably won't, yeah :mack:

texaspokieokie
10/4/2010, 10:46 AM
Neb can play very badly. barely beat SDst. @ home. they could lose to anyone.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/4/2010, 10:48 AM
I hope texas wins

royalfan5
10/4/2010, 10:53 AM
If NU doesn't turn the ball over in a stupid fashion, as we tend to do, I'm not sure how well Texas can cope with Taylor Martinez's speed. However, I'm not convinced NU won't fumble 5 times for no good reason.

olevetonahill
10/4/2010, 10:54 AM
Sorry guys but Yall dont know what the **** yer Talking about.
When :texan: lose against neb it will be 4 in a row fer em
Think about it.:P

OUthunder
10/4/2010, 10:55 AM
That crowd will be ****ing crazy. Hope it's a nite game so the NU fans have all day to drink and get all in a lather.

Chuck Bao
10/4/2010, 11:01 AM
I hope Nebbish loses against Texas, but still makes it to the CCG and OU stomps their ***. That would be a fitting send off to a once great college football rivalry.

jumperstop
10/4/2010, 11:02 AM
Don't get too cocky for Nebraska (ewww). Florida was supposed to be in revenge mode last Saturday against Bammer for making Tebow cry and all... and they utterly sucked. Everyone. Not one bright spot. Gators sucked.

The same could happen to the bugeaters... but probably won't, yeah :mack:

From the instant the game started I knew Flordia was going to get blown out. They have sucked all season and I believed nothing different before the game on Saturday. Thier team could barely take on Miami at home, what made anyone think they could go on the road and beat a hot Bama team who has quality wins on the road this season is beyond me. It was only played up as a revenge game by all the talking heads on CBS and ESPiN

sooneron
10/4/2010, 11:11 AM
Call me a romantic, but I would like to see us and the bugeaters play in the big 12 championship for all the marbles the way that it used to be...

Of course, I want us to stomp a mudhole in them as a parting gift. That way they head off to the big whatever as lossers!

stoops the eternal pimp
10/4/2010, 11:12 AM
romantic...

texaspokieokie
10/4/2010, 11:12 AM
I hope Nebbish loses against Texas, but still makes it to the CCG and OU stomps their ***. That would be a fitting send off to a once great college football rivalry.

how can you root for tx over an old Big 8 team ????

sooneron
10/4/2010, 11:14 AM
romantic...

Surely, you didn't just do that.

badger
10/4/2010, 11:16 AM
That crowd will be ****ing crazy. Hope it's a nite game so the NU fans have all day to drink and get all in a lather.

Nebbish husks corn. Corn makes whiskey. Whiskey makes the Huskers feel a little frisky :eek:

texaspokieokie
10/4/2010, 11:18 AM
Nebbish husks corn. Corn makes whiskey. Whiskey makes the Huskers feel a little frisky :eek:

hope they don't drink ethanol.

olevetonahill
10/4/2010, 11:19 AM

Corn dont MAKE whiskey. Moonshiners Do ;)

stoops the eternal pimp
10/4/2010, 11:20 AM
I personally do not know or have seen anyone make it

olevetonahill
10/4/2010, 11:26 AM
I personally do not know or have seen anyone make it

STEPs song :D

kpiUizTeRbM

Chuck Bao
10/4/2010, 11:37 AM
how can you root for tx over an old Big 8 team ????

I know. I know. It would have been unthinkable just a year ago. Now, I just want to send them off with their tail tucked firmly between their legs.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/4/2010, 11:42 AM
STEPs song :D

kpiUizTeRbM

:D

CrimsonJim
10/4/2010, 11:58 AM

As much as I hate to say it, I may actually root for * to win...I want those bugeaters to head off with as many losses as possible!!

I hope texas wins

NEVAR (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2974935&postcount=31)! We want Nebbish to be undefeated when we give 'em a farewell spankin' in the final Big XII CCG. :D

olevetonahill
10/4/2010, 12:01 PM

WTF ?

Joe
10/4/2010, 12:02 PM
I rarely watch anybody play except OU but I will be watching the Nebraska/* game on the 16th. Should be a genuine grudge match so far as Nebraska is concerned at least. LOL

Same here, will be the first game outside of OU I actually care about and watch for more than a few minutes.

WTF ?

You forget to stop sniffing glue this week?;)

OUthunder
10/4/2010, 12:07 PM
UT is pretty bad against the run. NU is (so far against cupcakes) is very good against the run.

Good odds that NU opens up a can of whoop *** all over yellow teeth and his band of crybaby horns.

BTW, I'd like to see Pelini and Muschamp in a death match to the finish.

olevetonahill
10/4/2010, 12:09 PM
Same here, will be the first game outside of OU I actually care about and watch for more than a few minutes.

You forget to stop sniffing glue this week?;)

Heres the way I see it
Mack HAS lost to
Coach Neuheisel
Coach Stoops

Now hes a gonna lose to
Coach Bye
Coach Bo

SEE ;)

soonersam
10/4/2010, 05:37 PM

huh?????

ouwasp
10/4/2010, 06:27 PM
I say root for Nebraska; texas losing can maybe help OUr recruiting, and if the season plays out like we hope... an unbeaten OU playing undefeated Big Red for maybe the last time in a long while, in the last Big XII CCG, well, that will be somthing to see.

The odds of both OU and NU going unbeaten are pretty steep though...

A Sooner in Texas
10/4/2010, 06:35 PM
I'm lossing my patients with all of this irony.

Spek!

mightysooner
10/4/2010, 07:02 PM
Now that teams have film on Martinez, their games are about to be a lot tougher sledding, just like their last game against cream puff SD State was. Skers are overrated and their offensive production will take a steep downturn in conference play. Muschamp has two weeks to prepare and will lock Martinez down. Book it. I'm not convinced the Skers will beat K-State this weekend.

TXBOOMER
10/4/2010, 08:20 PM
I believe it is hilarious how all of the Okie Lite people think they are going to beat texass. texass will give them a beat down. Athletically they are not close. Makes me laugh. It wouldn't surprise me for texass to beat Nebbish either.

getrdone
10/4/2010, 08:27 PM
the night guy on 1053 the fan here in dfw predicted texas losing 3 in a row before the ucla game. . . . he got hammered by calls and fantexts. . . .wonder where all of those whorns fans are now

stoopified
10/4/2010, 08:36 PM
I give'm no shot @ Nebraska Oct 16th. Its a huge pay back game from the Big Champoinship game that basicly ran NU out of the conference....

If they win that game, and they should of, Nebraska doesnt even consider leaving!

Nebraska 49
Texas 9Don't see it,NU ain't proven they are all that.I think they win but I think the margin is less than 10.

birddog
10/4/2010, 09:04 PM

i'll pretend i didn't read that. it's *!!! we can't even type their state name on this board. heh. *.

let us savor the idea of shuckin' those a-holes on their merry way to the big 11 with THE ARSE KICKING OF THE CENTURY.

Crucifax Autumn
10/5/2010, 07:01 AM
I don't care who wins really, but if Nebraska goes against us in the CCG undefeated and we stomp their *** it will do wonders for us in the polls.

Widescreen
10/5/2010, 07:26 AM
I don't care who wins really, but if Nebraska goes against us in the CCG undefeated and we stomp their *** it will do wonders for us in the polls.

We'll definitely stomp them through 3 quarters.