PDA

View Full Version : If haji keeps blocking surface transport into Afghanistan...

Okla-homey
10/3/2010, 03:54 PM
the $2B a week we're spending could rise substantially. Flying in POL and other classes of supply is very expensive.

ISLAMABAD (AP) - Police say suspected militants have attacked and set on fire at least 20 oil tankers in Pakistan that were en route to NATO and US troops in Afghanistan

The attack early Monday close to the capital Islamabad was the third since Friday.

One of the main routes used by Afghanistan-bound trucks has been closed for days after three Pakistani troops were killed in a helicopter strike by the military alliance in a border area.

Police officer Umer Hayat says two people were killed in Monday's attack.

OklahomaTuba
10/4/2010, 09:41 AM
It's only money. Dear Leader will magically print more.

yermom
10/4/2010, 10:03 AM
we trained them well ;)

TUSooner
10/4/2010, 03:34 PM
It's only money. Dear Leader will magically print more.

WTF does Obama have to do with this?!?
You just can't resist dumbing up a thread with your irrelevant, knee-jerk, politics can you? :rolleyes:

soonerscuba
10/4/2010, 05:10 PM
You just can't resist dumbing up a thread with your irrelevant, knee-jerk, politics can you? :rolleyes:In fairness, sometimes he gives bad investment advice, too.

OklahomaTuba
10/4/2010, 05:37 PM
He's the Commander-In-Chief of our armed forces???

JohnnyMack
10/4/2010, 06:42 PM
I didn't think you neo-cons recognized his authority. Since he's a Muslim communist and all.

TUSooner
10/4/2010, 07:38 PM
He's the Commander-In-Chief of our armed forces???

So you admit that, at least.

You wouldn't have posted your original PoS post about Bush.

SicEmBaylor
10/4/2010, 08:12 PM

This.

OklahomaTuba
10/5/2010, 08:53 AM

Ouch, someones a little sensitive when it comes to bringing up spending.

But I guess when your guy quadruples the spending of the previous guy, I would be sensitive about it as well.

Hell, Barry probably spent 2 Billion on tee times.

Seriously, all I said, or meant to say, was that it didn't really matter to Dear Leader what it cost (in money). I believe Bush would have done the same.

StoopTroup
10/5/2010, 10:36 AM
I'm pretty sure our Last President didn't spend much time balancing his checkbook after 9-11-01. Matter of fact...I think he actually just left office with the checkbook sitting on the Oval Office desk and all the overdue bills were in the closet somewhere in the White House.

OklahomaTuba
10/5/2010, 11:06 AM
Actually the checkbook is in Numbskull Nancy's office.

Been there since, 2006.

Or about 11 million jobs and $5 trillion dollars ago.

StoopTroup
10/5/2010, 01:20 PM
That checkbook got raped by Ollie North and Reagan a long time ago and ain't been balanced since way before that.

Seriously....the outrage is mute.

Pubs better start looking for someone to win in 2012 that doesn't drink tea.

TUSooner
10/6/2010, 02:42 PM
Ouch, someones a little sensitive when it comes to bringing up spending.

But I guess when your guy quadruples the spending of the previous guy, I would be sensitive about it as well.

Hell, Barry probably spent 2 Billion on tee times.

Seriously, all I said, or meant to say, was that it didn't really matter to Dear Leader what it cost (in money). I believe Bush would have done the same.

Far be it from me to approve of throwing our money away like our government does under any administration.

OklahomaTuba
10/6/2010, 05:20 PM
I don't think doing what it takes to destroy the Taliban/AQ is money being thrown away. 11 dudes with box cutters sure proved that point.