PDA

View Full Version : I just had a Fox NFL Nightmare

Scott D
10/3/2010, 03:27 PM
As I was forced to have the Lions@Packers game on, with our good friend Thom Brennaman doing the pbp, I had a thought that scared me more than being forced to listen to a game called by Joe Buck and Pam Ward.

Thom Brennaman doing the pbp on a Fox NFL Sunday game between the Denver Broncos and well, any NFC team in the league. I mean that 20% of the game dedicated to actually doing the pbp of the game compared to the 80% of the game waxing melodramatically about the virtue of Timothy Tebow would be more to handle than an OU team that went 12-0 with an average margin of victory of 4.7 ppg.

Jason White's Third Knee
10/3/2010, 03:37 PM
As I was forced to have the Lions@Packers game on, with our good friend Thom Brennaman doing the pbp, I had a thought that scared me more than being forced to listen to a game called by Joe Buck and Pam Ward.

Thom Brennaman doing the pbp on a Fox NFL Sunday game between the Denver Broncos and well, any NFC team in the league. I mean that 20% of the game dedicated to actually doing the pbp of the game compared to the 80% of the game waxing melodramatically about the virtue of Timothy Tebow would be more to handle than an OU team that went 12-0 with an average margin of victory of 4.7 ppg.

Has Brennaman proposed to Tebow yet? He's a good man, that Brennaman. He must be. He spent 5 minutes around Tim Tebow and we all know that makes you a better man for doing that.