PDA

View Full Version : DeJuan Miller

mightysooner
10/3/2010, 12:23 PM
Any news on him? Is he okay? Seemed pretty clear to me he belongs on the field ahead of Kenney.

cvsooner
10/3/2010, 12:34 PM
Looked like an ankle. Good thing he's got two weeks off.

oumartin
10/3/2010, 12:35 PM
Any news on him? Is he okay? Seemed pretty clear to me he belongs on the field ahead of Kenney.

Well obviously we respect your opinion on them much more than we respect Bobs.

owenfieldreams
10/3/2010, 01:10 PM
As far as DM is concerned, I'll take Might Sooner's opinion over Bob.

Kenney can't carry Miller's supporter. DeJuan gives us a true posession receiver to compliment the game breakers that Broyles and Stills represent.

mightysooner
10/3/2010, 01:23 PM
Yep. It's not even close between Kenney and Miller from what I've seen on the field.

madillsoonerfan5353
10/3/2010, 01:30 PM
I agree that miller is the better receiving threat, but I do feel that Kenney is a threat in the return game! He has had some good returns in a couple games I would rather see him returning kicks than dm?:gary:

mightysooner
10/3/2010, 01:34 PM
Yeah maybe. I'm not impressed with DM returning kicks personally. I'd rather see Broyles return kick offs than Murray. Murray doesn't have that explosive quickness needed to be effective in kick returns IMHO.

CatfishSooner
10/3/2010, 02:17 PM
Dejuan had a great game...

SouthFortySooner
10/3/2010, 02:25 PM
His first catch when he signals 'first down'. Man, he has a wingspan.

mightysooner
10/3/2010, 03:17 PM
Dejuan looks like a BIG boy.

85sooners
10/3/2010, 06:30 PM
:pop:

VA Sooner
10/3/2010, 06:33 PM
Here's to a speedy recovery. We need all of 'em on the field for the rest of the season.

goingoneight
10/3/2010, 06:46 PM
It's true Miller's a better WR than Kenney. Not really even close from what we have in game time to evaluate. Kenney for some reason just doesn't have the hand-eye thing that great receivers have. He's fast, seems to run good route, and it decent in the open field at best, but damn... the guy has so many footballs just bobble, fumble or bounce off of his hands. The reason Miller started in the biggest game of the year yesterday is obvious. The coaches through the off-season and camps have felt that they needed to challenge Miller to emerge, and he did it (again) Saturday before the injury.

Good thing for the whole team to have this week off to heal up a bit, charge their batteries and review a shat ton of film to figure out how to close out a ****ing ballgame.

VA Sooner
10/3/2010, 06:48 PM
Have both of them in the back returning kicks... Miller catches, tosses it to Kenney and watch him take off for the end-zone. Good use of their talent.

Soonermagik
10/3/2010, 07:18 PM
Miller is better than Kenney. I remember someone on here saying that he doesn't play well in practice. That's the reason Kenney started over him. I said it then and I'll say it again, some guys are just gamers.

Blue
10/3/2010, 07:22 PM
Well obviously we respect your opinion on them much more than we respect Bobs.

Dont you bash the team on a regular basis? Maybe thats someone else. :D

Blue
10/3/2010, 07:23 PM
And Miller will be an NFL receiver. Not sure why we don't use him more.

goingoneight
10/3/2010, 07:24 PM
Kenney is a good blocker, and that's always a Stoops/Wilson thing. For good reason if you like to run it outside like we did twice for scores yesterday.

OUinFLA
10/3/2010, 07:28 PM
<B Stoops> we iced it down and will have him run some windsprints for slacking off during a game<B Stoops>

OK2U
10/3/2010, 11:29 PM
His first catch when he signals 'first down'. Man, he has a wingspan.
The game highlights up on Soonersports.com
...According to Bob Barry Sr., someone named DeJuan Murray made that catch you speak of.

ousooners182
10/4/2010, 02:47 AM
The game highlights up on Soonersports.com
...According to Bob Barry Sr., someone named DeJuan Murray made that catch you speak of.

lmao
i hear some off the wall stuff from him.

jumperstop
10/4/2010, 09:41 AM
Kenney is a good blocker, and that's always a Stoops/Wilson thing. For good reason if you like to run it outside like we did twice for scores yesterday.

I mean that's always a good thing for a reciever, but personally I think first and foremost they should be able to consistently catch the ball. Miller has proved that in every game this year unlike Kenney.

...sooner
10/4/2010, 12:13 PM
dejuan has a bad attitude... i think thats probably his only reason hes behind kenney right now even tho hes proved himself on the field to be better