PDA

View Full Version : How many more losses for Texazz?

SCSooner71
10/3/2010, 08:42 AM
I think texas could drop as many as 3 more games before the season is over. They go on the road to Nebraska in 2 weeks. Their games against TX A&m and OK st are at home but they have already proven they can lose there. Who knows maybe even Baylor takes them out.

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
10/3/2010, 08:51 AM
Whorns beat Nebraska in Lincoln, imo.

If they lose, the mobs will be rioting and calling for heads.

oumartin
10/3/2010, 08:53 AM
With the points Muschumps defense is giving up is he still the next head coach at texas?

Surely some of the luster is off this dude.

MeMyself&Me
10/3/2010, 08:55 AM
I think they lose to the bugeaters but that's it.

DenverSooner751
10/3/2010, 08:55 AM
With the points Muschumps defense is giving up is he still the next head coach at texas?

Surely some of the luster is off this dude.

If that's the case.....then we should love for this guy to be their HC.

CrimsonJim
10/3/2010, 08:59 AM
I can see as many as three more loses, but think that only Nebish will get 'er done.

Jacie
10/3/2010, 10:07 AM
More than a few orange bloods think as many as three not counting a bowl game. Someone even suggested they could lose out. They are conceding a loss to the nebbish as a given, and there is great concern over games with KSU, OSU and now Baylor (most of em think they beat A&M because that is their aggie just as OSU is OUrs).

Will sa*et finish out of the Top 25 this year? Imagine the fall out from that!

JLEW1818
10/3/2010, 10:09 AM
Nebraska is going to hurt texas.

horns might lost at Kstate also.

I'm sure they will win their holiday bowl game.

BoulderSooner79
10/3/2010, 10:14 AM
The horns are like OU in that they have a mental edge over most teams due to history. Both the pokes and the huskers have a history of folding to them, so I'll believe it when I see it. aTm and KSU have hurt them in the past.

JLEW1818
10/3/2010, 10:16 AM
Nebraska plays Thursday. So they will get a couple days extra to prepare, rather than having to play back to back Saturdays.

Sooners and Horns are off this week.

Leroy Lizard
10/3/2010, 10:17 AM
I cannot see UT losing three in a row, so they'll beat NU. I think they beat A&M, which only seems to do well when playing the spoiler. They'll beat OSU as always.

I say one more loss.

JLEW1818
10/3/2010, 10:20 AM
i couldn't see us losing 4 games by 12 points last year.

olevetonahill
10/3/2010, 10:25 AM
Well they do have 7 more games , so do the Math :D

olevetonahill
10/3/2010, 10:26 AM
I cannot see UT losing three in a row, so they'll beat NU. I think they beat A&M, which only seems to do well when playing the spoiler. They'll beat OSU as always.

I say one more loss.

Yea but to be honest Limptard you cant see the forest for the trees;)

BoulderSooner79
10/3/2010, 10:26 AM
i couldn't see us losing 4 games by 12 points last year.

I could.

JLEW1818
10/3/2010, 10:27 AM
we could have beat texas by 100 points....

it's funny how i keep hearing people say that texas will be ready for Nebraska...

Do you think Nebraska just kinda wants to beat the horns??? do you remember the 2009 big 12 championship??? lol trust me, the huskers want to kill the horns. and will be ready to kill.

JLEW1818
10/3/2010, 10:28 AM
I could.

so before the season you thought we would lose 4 games by a total of 12 points?

olevetonahill
10/3/2010, 10:28 AM
Bo Knows :cool:

JLEW1818
10/3/2010, 10:29 AM
Bo Knows :cool:

he literally wants to kill them. :D

DenverSooner751
10/3/2010, 10:29 AM
Nebraska is going to hurt texas.

horns might lost at Kstate also.

I'm sure they will win their holiday bowl game.

I don't think they win enough to get a Holiday Bowl invite....a bowl - yes, but not that one!

I think they drop to the bug eaters and then at least one more to either OSU, KSU or A&M.....

JLEW1818
10/3/2010, 10:30 AM
let them take our Sun Bowl ;)

olevetonahill
10/3/2010, 10:32 AM
let them take our Sun Bowl ;)

L:et em sit at home and ****in CRY ;)

DenverSooner751
10/3/2010, 10:32 AM
There it is.

IronHorseSooner
10/3/2010, 10:56 AM
I think that they will lose three out of the combo of @NU, OSU, @KSU, Baylor, and A&M. There will be cataclysmic meltdown in @$$tin, and I bet Mack retires.

Leroy Lizard
10/3/2010, 11:02 AM
If UT does lose (say) five games, does Mack retire?

stoopified
10/3/2010, 11:09 AM
Whorns beat Nebraska in Lincoln, imo.

If they lose, the mobs will be rioting and calling for heads.I don't really believe the Orange Cows will win BUT it would be funnier than hell.

To the point of the thread osu,atm,Baylor all have a shot as well as Missou,ksu.On one handI want UT to lose all their remaining games,on the other hand it helps OU with a quality win IF UT wins out.Trying to be purely objective I see UT losing to T.Boone State,Nebraska,aTm.I would however love for them to throttle the Pukes.

oumartin
10/3/2010, 11:10 AM

I'm torn. On one hand the guy can recruit with the best of em. But he also gets the least out of his players it appears and looking on the sidelines it appears the old mack is back. Could it be Bama is Texas' USC? the team that gets the big heavyweight wobbling.

On the other hand I'd like to see him leave and see where the recruiting goes and I honestly don't think Muschump is gonna be much of a head coach

BoulderSooner79
10/3/2010, 11:13 AM
so before the season you thought we would lose 4 games by a total of 12 points?

Thought you were talking about this time last year. But even before the season:

great defense + no O-line == close, heartbreakers (not saying how many)
great defense + no O-line + green QB == more close loses (by the 1st half of game one).

But that was sooo '09 - time to move on.

RE: the huskers - I'm not totally sold yet. And being mad doesn't mean playing better.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/3/2010, 11:21 AM
TX thoughts: I don't think Mack wants to retire on a sour note, and he will have to face a lot more adversity before he is pressured to retire. Muschamp MIGHT NOT be the next HC at the feed lot. Almost anyone can recruit well at the WhornsCollege.

delhalew
10/3/2010, 11:21 AM
Whorns lose at least two more...prolly three.

I still say Muschamp will be a better coach than Mack. I've been hoping coach Feb. will hang on until until Muschamp gets fed up and takes the Georgia job.

aero
10/3/2010, 11:57 AM
While multiple texass losses would be a great thing to watch and laugh about, it would not be in OU's best interest to have that happen. So I will be pulling for texass victories from here out. Now if they go on to lose the rest of their games, well, I tried but will have no choice but to enjoy.

Monster Zero
10/3/2010, 11:58 AM
As many as possible.

That way, even certain 'horn fans that I know might wake up one day and say, "y'know, maybe I'm not just totally hot hsit and a morally and genetically superior creature and as a matter of fact one of G*d's saints on earth."

Nah, that'll never happen. But it will still be fun to watch them get their arrogant asses beat forever. They deserve it for throwing their weight and their money around and for just being who they are. :texan:

Monster Zero
10/3/2010, 12:06 PM
I think that they will lose three out of the combo of @NU, OSU, @KSU, Baylor, and A&M. There will be cataclysmic meltdown in @$$tin, and I bet Mack retires.

There's gonna be a ROYAL beatdown in Lincoln on the 16th, and it's gonna be administered by the home team.

Nebraska did their best to make this Big XII deal work out well for everyone, but Tom Osborne's worst fears were proven right. Texas has more or less run the conference with their money and their arrogance, moving HQ and the conference championship game both to Texas.

Barry Switzer didn't sign Nebraska's petition to the Big 10 just 'cause he and Osborne are pals. He did it 'cause Nebraska was doing the right thing.

Nebraska is going to have the the better team, the home field and the moral advantage. Severe, richly-deserved aggravated ***-beating in the making for us all to enjoy on the 16th. :texan:

You heard it here first.

mightysooner
10/3/2010, 12:15 PM
I think the Whorns go into a tailspin and lose to aTm, Nebraska and Okie Lite, finish 8-5, and then lose in the Sun Bowl big time to Stanford. Haha...that'd be brilliant.

Joe
10/3/2010, 01:07 PM
The whorns will lose to KSU. They'll smack Grape until he cries and then smach him some more. They'll run up and down the field on Texas just like UCLA did.

ashley
10/3/2010, 01:47 PM

Not at his salary.

yankee
10/3/2010, 02:06 PM
Nebbish is going to beat texass like a drum.

They're UCLA 2.0...with a better defense, a faster QB, and better running backs. The cornholers MIGHT throw it 10 times, but that's all they need. the whorns are soft in the middle, which spells death. martinez/helu/burkhead rush for 250+.

Scott D
10/3/2010, 02:12 PM
based on the reactions online? I'd say that Texas fans expect 7 more losses.