PDA

View Full Version : D. Miller...

gaylordfan1
10/3/2010, 12:17 AM
Had a great game. This makes his second game in a roll that he came through big time in clutch situations for the team. I think the coaches thought so... starting him over Kenney. Anyone have a clue what his injury is? Knee? He never made it back onto the field.

GKeeper316
10/3/2010, 12:19 AM
i fear its a ligament injury... from the way he got twisted around while his foot was still planted, at the very least its a strain that'll keep him off the field for a couple weeks.

rainiersooner
10/3/2010, 12:19 AM
He looked damn good.

yankee
10/3/2010, 12:20 AM
the offense was already reeling, but after he got injured it took a nose dive. not sure if it's coincidental. hopefully the injury isn't bad, he's really starting to come on strong. he plays with a chip on his shoulder and i love it. we need someone on the offense to play like that.

SoonerShay
10/3/2010, 12:21 AM
He posted on his facebook it was only an ankle sprain.

yankee
10/3/2010, 12:22 AM

well that's good news...and he's got a couple weeks to rest it up.. i'm not sure we'll need him for iowa state anyway...

GKeeper316
10/3/2010, 12:22 AM

awesome...

gaylordfan1
10/3/2010, 12:33 AM

Sweet! Thanks SS for stalking the players....:D

Okie35
10/3/2010, 12:34 AM
I told ppl to quote me about Cam Kenney having a good game. Well, that punt return was good at least :D.

SoonerShay
10/3/2010, 12:36 AM
Sweet! Thanks SS for stalking the players....:D

Lol, actually I saw it posted on the OUinsider board. I have never seen his page personally.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
10/3/2010, 12:37 AM
I told ppl to quote me about Cam Kenney having a good game. Well, that punt return was good at least :D.

well except for the fumble at the beginning of it ;-)

gaylordfan1
10/3/2010, 12:37 AM
Lol, actually I saw it posted on the OUinsider board. I have never seen his page personally.

Ha Ha.... Just joking! If you post regularly on this board its borderline obsession anyways. Actually, I'm glad for the info. Otherwise I would have had to wait til next week!

Okie35
10/3/2010, 12:41 AM
well except for the fumble at the beginning of it ;-)

Ha yea we can't all be Aaron Williams right :cool:

Widescreen
10/3/2010, 01:17 AM
I was worried about Miller but if you watch the aftermath of Winchester's muffed punt recover, Miller was jumping around and celebrating when Winchester came to the sidelines. So he must not be hurt too badly. I'm curious about Nelson though. We really need him.

Okie35
10/3/2010, 01:22 AM
I was worried about Miller but if you watch the aftermath of Winchester's muffed punt recover, Miller was jumping around and celebrating when Winchester came to the sidelines. So he must not be hurt too badly. I'm curious about Nelson though. We really need him.

Yea me too but the bye will help greatly.

OK2U
10/3/2010, 04:17 AM
http://media.mysanantonio.com/images/redriv_022.jpg

oumartin
10/3/2010, 06:41 AM
Had a great game. This makes his second game in a roll that he came through big time in clutch situations for the team. I think the coaches thought so... starting him over Kenney. Anyone have a clue what his injury is? Knee? He never made it back onto the field.

roll? ;)

AlbqSooner
10/3/2010, 06:54 AM
He's on a roll.

IronHorseSooner
10/3/2010, 07:11 AM
It's rather ironic that they team that caused Sam's initial injury last year is 1-4 and just had their D-Coord resign, and the guy who injured it for a second time just muffed a punt to seal the deal for us. I agree "Jesus is a Sooner Fan!"

Monster Zero
10/3/2010, 08:24 AM
It's rather ironic that they team that caused Sam's initial injury last year is 1-4 and just had their D-Coord resign, and the guy who injured it for a second time just muffed a punt to seal the deal for us. I agree "Jesus is a Sooner Fan!"

Well of course he is, he shows up at the games. They showed him in the stands at the Air Force game. :)