PDA

View Full Version : For all of you who hate on BV and KW...SUCK IT!!

Collier11
10/2/2010, 07:20 PM
They both called a nearly perfect game tonight. If you can find fault in tonights gameplans, you are FOS

olevetonahill
10/2/2010, 07:21 PM
They both called a nearly perfect game tonight. If you can find fault in tonights gameplans, you are FOS

Ya dumas . Take it to My Ofishual Bitchin Thread.
WTF is the matter wit you :P

Tulsa_Fireman
10/2/2010, 07:22 PM
Brent Venables should've thrown the ball more.

Kevin Wilson didn't blitz enough.

Skip Bayless didn't work enough chode.

btk108
10/2/2010, 07:23 PM

you suck it! I think we fire the whole dayum lot of them. Maybe hire Turner Gill next year, I'm pretty sure he'll be available.

Collier11
F you VET and whatev Tulsa :D

noobalicious
lol I feel like I'm being baited, so I'm going to shut up. I WILL give some major props to BV. The guy always seems to get his defenses to show up for some big games - Missouri a few times, today, hell even the national championship game in 08 the defense didn't play badly.

Defense dug in its heels and made some plays today. They're making me a believer again!

By the way, also have to highlight Aaron Colvin's performance. A true freshman, and he came up with some big open field tackles.

SoonerDomiNation
Lmao u guys are nuts.

OU-HSV

StoopTroup
10/2/2010, 07:24 PM
We are just smartasses. :D

Tulsa_Fireman
10/2/2010, 07:25 PM
FIRE BRENT WILSON

Crucifax Autumn
10/2/2010, 07:26 PM
I like when people are sucking it.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/2/2010, 07:27 PM
I like when people are sucking it.

TTIWWP

Crucifax Autumn
10/2/2010, 07:30 PM
Don't tempt me.

OU_Sooners75
10/2/2010, 07:31 PM
STFU Collier...you GD dyke! LOL :D

I really didnt have much problem with the play calling, except it would be nice to see more than just 4 or 5 guys rushing evey down. Today when we did blitz, it seemed we hurried Grape.

Minus the big plays, I think our defense is coming into its own and will be playing its best ball by the end of the season, which is what we need.

The offense seems to be finding their identity now, especially since the other WRs are starting to catch some balls.

The only gripe I have about KW on today's game is why do we go ultra conservative in the fourth quarter? I can see it if we are up by 30+ points, but when we are only up by 18, I think we should continue to jab at the juggler.

goingoneight
10/2/2010, 07:31 PM
The coaches as always are good. There's always a little egg on your head, even after a win, but they didn't puke down their leg in the 4th quarter like we've been doing the last few games. That was all on the players. I mean, that LJ fumble OOB was the EXACT same thing as Aaron Williams did. Choking. The difference is OUr fumble bounced out of bounds. His bounced to an OU player. I'm thrilled to be 5-0, but seriously... these 4th quarter meltdowns WILL COST US. What team in the history of football has a special season where they are constantly dominated in the second half? This off week will be good for healing up and hopefully the coaches fixing some serious issues up.

Collier11
10/2/2010, 07:34 PM
75, you might want to talk to Stoops about that. You played college ball, you understand that the O-coord only does what the head man says to do.

Curly, you gonna give BV props?

btk108
egg on your head? what the hell?

Tulsa_Fireman
Think of 5-0.

Then think of the amazing core of young players getting time, playing lights out, and getting their heads screwed on.

This may not be the year, but by God, this has the makings of being one of our best.

StoopTroup
10/2/2010, 07:35 PM
Curly is out with SicEm celebrating.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/2/2010, 07:36 PM
Spankapalooza!

Collier11
Curly is a D lover

Blue
Some people won't be happy until they're on here after a BCS Championship loss yelling "I told you! I told you!"

Collier11
10/2/2010, 07:37 PM
YEP! Bottom Line, Coach Stoops, KW, and BV all called an amazing game tonight

Tulsa_Fireman
10/2/2010, 07:38 PM
FIRE CALE GUNDY

StoopTroup
Jay Norvell really hung his balls out again.

olevetonahill
Lmao u guys are nuts.

Yer Point ? :confused:

OU_Sooners75
10/2/2010, 07:40 PM
75, you might want to talk to Stoops about that. You played college ball, you understand that the O-coord only does what the head man says to do.

I dont mind winning at all. It just seems weird to be able to jump to sizable leads yet when we go to the fourth quarter slow down, we seem unable to change from that when we lose that sizable lead.

Stoops has the final say....and in the past we have seen him just crush the morale of opponents. It seems like our offense cannot play at a slow pace when it is needed...lol

Then our defense goes to prevent it seems when the bell tolls to start the 4th quarter.

I just hope it does not bite us in the *** this year. I hope it is the players not the coaching....because to be honest, outside of a couple of things, the coaching has been superb considering we have so many freshmen on the field this year.

KBoomer11
10/2/2010, 07:41 PM
Loved the win. But after that awful fake field goal and putting no one back on what they thought was gonna be an onside kick, you can't say they called a perfect game. Those could have been two costly blunders.

After saying that, proud of the boys and ready to run the table.

olevetonahill
10/2/2010, 07:42 PM
2 things that need improvement IMHO
The O line needs to Open holes fer weoever is running the Ball. And Our D needs to get more pressure on the QB ;)

CBUS_SOONER
10/2/2010, 07:44 PM
******* sux BOOMER

noobalicious
10/2/2010, 07:44 PM
Jeremy Beal after the game:

Last year we lost this game, and I think the guys from last year really learned from it. We have learned how to win close games. These older guys are the leaders of the team that are really helping to win these close games, and I think that is the difference.

OU_Sooners75
10/2/2010, 07:45 PM
Loved the win. But after that awful fake field goal and putting no one back on what they thought was gonna be an onside kick, you can't say they called a perfect game. Those could have been two costly blunders.

And if the fake fg worked, would it have been a spectacular call?

The onside formation, we had murray and another player on top of the ball ready to cover it if it did not go into the endzone....but it did, so you can excuse the fact that no player was back deep...IM sure we change that in the future.

It wasnt a perfectly called game, but it was a damn good job by the coaches overall...I would grade it as a solid A- to A.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/2/2010, 07:47 PM
The onside formation, we had murray and another player on top of the ball ready to cover it if it did not go into the endzone....but it did, so you can excuse the fact that no player was back deep...IM sure we change that in the future.

Don't understand why, but that's by design. It's not the first time they've done it this season.

Collier11
10/2/2010, 07:47 PM
very rarely do you get a perfectly called game against a good team and yes, ut is a good team. Our coaches called one hell of a game tonight, game over!

KBoomer11
10/2/2010, 07:48 PM
My question is why even try the fake fg? Go for the 3 points and seal the game up.

Collier11
10/2/2010, 07:49 PM
Your question should be, why dont you STFU! We won, give it up

Crucifax Autumn
10/2/2010, 07:49 PM
Just to **** with them and give future opponents something to think about.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/2/2010, 07:50 PM
Because they got zero faith in the kicking game. It breaks like this.

Kick it, make it (with a kicking game no one believes in), 3 points.
Kick it, miss it, give up the field position.
Fake it, make it, be in a position to hang 6, OR give another shot at 3 from a more reasonable distance.
Fake it, miss it, give up the field position like you missed the FG attempt.

The call makes sense to me.

Blue
10/2/2010, 07:51 PM
48 yard kick? have you seen our kickers?

noobalicious
10/2/2010, 07:53 PM
Kevin Wilson

Communication. The play got jacked up. It was a messed up deal. The head phones were not working. Yelling for a time out no one could hear. It was the same on the fake field goal. We had some communication issues. It wasn't no one's fault, just a mechanical error.

HORN SABATOGE!!

KBoomer11
10/2/2010, 07:59 PM
Because they got zero faith in the kicking game. It breaks like this.

Kick it, make it (with a kicking game no one believes in), 3 points.
Kick it, miss it, give up the field position.
Fake it, make it, be in a position to hang 6, OR give another shot at 3 from a more reasonable distance.
Fake it, miss it, give up the field position like you missed the FG attempt.

The call makes sense to me.

I would rather line up with the offense then and go for it than to rely on Nimmo to make a play

Crucifax Autumn
10/2/2010, 08:00 PM
Must be why you're a million dollar coach.

KBoomer11
10/2/2010, 08:02 PM
You're an idiot if you like that call.

OU_Sooners75
10/2/2010, 08:03 PM
Don't understand why, but that's by design. It's not the first time they've done it this season.

I know it is by formation....but I personally would place one guy deep to prevent something like what about happened today.

Collier11
10/2/2010, 08:04 PM

Guess you didnt see the quote from KW...maybe youre not so smart after all little guy

Crucifax Autumn
10/2/2010, 08:07 PM
This sucks. I was under the impression we had won. I'm such an idiot.

OU_Sooners75
10/2/2010, 08:07 PM

There is a reason why you are not a coach at Bob Stoops level.

The call was not great because it didnt work...but I understand the call, even though at the time it made no sense to me either.

We won...Sooner Magic prevailed today....do yourself a favor and go to the bathroom and pull your panties out of our vagina.

Collier11
10/2/2010, 08:09 PM
whats the point of punting there? Zero! Whats the point of going for it, not a big chance. The fake gave us a shot and Nimmo Froze

Crucifax Autumn
10/2/2010, 08:09 PM
I think he's cute with 'em pulled up in there like that.

OU_Sooners75
10/2/2010, 08:10 PM
Nimmo didnt freeze...there is a reason he is a walk-on QB...and he played at Ponca...the kid sucks balls to say the least.

btk108
10/2/2010, 08:11 PM
I think he's cute with 'em pulled up in there like that.

camel toe kinda guy, huh?

Crucifax Autumn
10/2/2010, 08:12 PM
I like how his lips are poking out.

olevetonahill
10/2/2010, 08:13 PM
My question is why even try the fake fg? Go for the 3 points and seal the game up.

You aint the sharpest knife in the ****in drawer are you ?

OU_Sooners75
10/2/2010, 08:14 PM

Step one to curing that is to admit it....at least you admitted it. :D

olevetonahill
10/2/2010, 08:16 PM

Oh Great , Thats original Name calling :rolleyes:

Crucifax Autumn
10/2/2010, 08:17 PM
You aint the sharpest knife in the ****in drawer are you ?

Dude wouldn't even be the sharpest spoon I'm gussing.

olevetonahill
10/2/2010, 08:17 PM
I would rather line up with the offense then and go for it than to rely on Nimmo to make a play

Hey Brightness. A question?
If ya Fake a Field Goal aint ya "GOING FOR IT" ?:rolleyes:

olevetonahill
10/2/2010, 08:18 PM

At least you ****in admit it . These other azzholes just keep on a bitching :P

85Sooner
10/2/2010, 08:19 PM

You have got to be kidding me.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/2/2010, 08:19 PM
FIRE OLEVET :P

OU_Sooners75
10/2/2010, 08:20 PM
Hey Brightness. A question?
If ya Fake a Field Goal aint ya "GOING FOR IT" ?:rolleyes:

Brightness logic:
"No, faking a field goal is not going for it. Going for it is when you have your first team offense on the field and try conventionally to get the yards needed for a first down."

Crucifax Autumn
10/2/2010, 08:20 PM
I'll stay an idiot and enjoy the win. All the smart people can cry about how we're 4-1 now.

olevetonahill
10/2/2010, 08:21 PM
FIRE OLEVET :P

By Gawd I concur. Ima go outside and have a smoke.
Oh wait this is MY SHACK ima smoke in side :D

btk108
10/2/2010, 08:22 PM
Fire Boomer.....bitin sumbitch

OU_Sooners75
10/2/2010, 08:22 PM
I'll stay an idiot and enjoy the win. All the smart people can cry about how we're 4-1 now.

I smart and I aint complaining...I am very glad we are 4-1*!!!

:texan:

Collier11
10/2/2010, 08:23 PM
You have got to be kidding me.

Dont be a tool, there are enough of them on here tonight

Crucifax Autumn
10/2/2010, 08:25 PM
SF family picture:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3481/4013278940_8f1ac6250e.jpg

Tulsa_Fireman
10/2/2010, 08:25 PM
I'm the reamer, just in case anyone was wondering.

tulsaoilerfan
10/2/2010, 08:47 PM
I thought that the announcers called a ****ty game and they should be fired

ashley
10/3/2010, 02:02 PM
STFU Collier...you GD dyke! LOL :D

I really didnt have much problem with the play calling, except it would be nice to see more than just 4 or 5 guys rushing evey down. Today when we did blitz, it seemed we hurried Grape.

Minus the big plays, I think our defense is coming into its own and will be playing its best ball by the end of the season, which is what we need.

The offense seems to be finding their identity now, especially since the other WRs are starting to catch some balls.

The only gripe I have about KW on today's game is why do we go ultra conservative in the fourth quarter? I can see it if we are up by 30+ points, but when we are only up by 18, I think we should continue to jab at the juggler.

blitzing is really hard to do against the spread when the other team is throwing all those quick short passes.

Leroy Lizard
10/3/2010, 02:24 PM
you suck it! I think we fire the whole dayum lot of them. Maybe hire Turner Gill next year, I'm pretty sure he'll be available.

Two words: Greg Davis

silverwheels
10/3/2010, 02:30 PM
Nearly perfect? Not even close. Good enough for the win? Absolutely, and that's what matters.

Leroy Lizard
10/3/2010, 02:30 PM

The world will see StroupTroup and me, drunk, walking down the street arm-in-arm, singing beer songs before that ever happens.

Scott D
10/3/2010, 02:48 PM
egg on your head? what the hell?

it's from the school of rabbits with pancakes on their heads.

Collier11
10/3/2010, 03:13 PM
The world will see StroupTroup and me, drunk, walking down the street arm-in-arm, singing beer songs before that ever happens.

Curly has lots of BV love :D

and I wouldnt be shocked to see you and Stoop do that anyway, lol

sooner59
10/3/2010, 03:23 PM
Two words: Greg Davis

Heh.

Dr. Jelly Finger
10/3/2010, 03:34 PM
Nearly perfect? Not even close. Good enough for the win? Absolutely, and that's what matters.

I agree. I don't have any issues with BV's calling yesterday. I do have a problem with some of Bob's decisions. Apparently he has 0% confidence in Stevens based on the 4th and 10 in the first half where we went for it and the god awful fake FG attempt in the fourth qtr.

However, the glaring misses were 1) Having Kenney return a punt? I saw him back there and literally said "this guy can't catch a cold" to my buddy. Sure enough, he drops the ball and then picks it up to gain 30 yards. We got away with that one. 2) If Stoops admitted after the game that the LJ debacle was his fault and he should have called time out, isn't that a good time to call one? We don't get to carry them over to the next game do we?

Obviously I am thrilled with the win and I am actually glad that we still have a long way to go. We need to start playing our best ball in the next couple of months.

Leroy Lizard
10/3/2010, 04:39 PM
Curly has lots of BV love :D

and I wouldnt be shocked to see you and Stoop do that anyway, lol

Strong beer.

Leroy Lizard
10/3/2010, 04:41 PM
I agree. I don't have any issues with BV's calling yesterday. I do have a problem with some of Bob's decisions. Apparently he has 0% confidence in Stevens based on the 4th and 10 in the first half where we went for it and the god awful fake FG attempt in the fourth qtr.

If he doesn't have any confidence in Stevens, that's on Stevens.

However, the glaring misses were 1) Having Kenney return a punt? I saw him back there and literally said "this guy can't catch a cold" to my buddy. Sure enough, he drops the ball and then picks it up to gain 30 yards. We got away with that one. 2) If Stoops admitted after the game that the LJ debacle was his fault and he should have called time out, isn't that a good time to call one? We don't get to carry them over to the next game do we?

I'm not sure Stoops knew at the time that Landry was confused about the play call. I'm not even sure Landry knew.

Soonerman08
10/3/2010, 04:44 PM

I can complain..KW needs to learn that running up the middle into 8 bodies is not a good idea when you are trying to keep getting first downs to burn the clock.

Scott D
10/3/2010, 04:48 PM
I can complain..KW needs to learn that running up the middle into 8 bodies is not a good idea when you are trying to keep getting first downs to burn the clock.

I considered that always running to the strong side of the formation isn't the best option, sometimes a weakside off tackle run can do wonders.

Jason White's Third Knee
10/3/2010, 04:48 PM
It was a good game plan from KW, but I gotta admit, I hate seeing Murray running those dives up the middle and hitting a pile. Ack! Plus the slip screens are a huge part of our offense now and the give me a heart attack every time we run them.

Jason White's Third Knee
10/3/2010, 04:53 PM
If he doesn't have any confidence in Stevens, that's on Stevens.

I'm not sure Stoops knew at the time that Landry was confused about the play call. I'm not even sure Landry knew.

Stoops said that it was a headset malfunction and that the call got screwed up somehow...

Leroy Lizard
10/3/2010, 05:03 PM
It was a good game plan from KW, but I gotta admit, I hate seeing Murray running those dives up the middle and hitting a pile.

The pile isn't supposed to be there.

Jason White's Third Knee
10/3/2010, 05:11 PM
The pile isn't supposed to be there.

But it is... a lot. If we can't get a push, why keep running it?

Collier11
10/3/2010, 05:16 PM
Sometimes you have to pound a team inside in order to open them up around the edges...waiting on sex joke :D

Jason White's Third Knee
10/3/2010, 05:22 PM
Sometimes you have to pound a team inside in order to open them up around the edges...waiting on sex joke :D

Heh. We do well on misdirection and stretch plays. Millard was doing well with that quick dive. I am not smart enough to comment on this any more. I just wish that Murray could have success with the dive like Brown or Peterson used to. And how come we don't run any shovel passes?

Collier11
10/3/2010, 05:30 PM
I dont know why we dont do shovel passes and toss sweeps, especially with our type of O-line.

That FB Dive was a great addition to the playbook this week

prrriiide
10/3/2010, 05:44 PM
Skip Bayless didn't work enough chode.

I'm sure it wasn't from lack of trying.

Leroy Lizard
10/3/2010, 06:09 PM
But it is... a lot. If we can't get a push, why keep running it?

We do get a push. But fans simply forget those times and only remember those in which the push didn't occur.

The other lane always appears to be moving faster.

Collier11
10/3/2010, 06:13 PM
When you are playing a D as good as ut's, you wont look good all the time.

Rickety_Syd
10/3/2010, 06:22 PM

Obviously I am thrilled with the win and I am actually glad that we still have a long way to go. We need to start playing our best ball in the next couple of months.

Because Jones said it was his fault and he went the wrong way, then tried to make something out of nothing.

Also, Jones could have called a timeout if he was so confused. I mean, a player can still call a timeout, right?

tulsaoilerfan
10/3/2010, 06:28 PM
I don't know why some of the people on here can't accept the fact that our coaches are not perfect all the time and there are times they deserve to be criticized; yesterday however is not one of those times ;)

Leroy Lizard
10/3/2010, 07:38 PM
Because Jones said it was his fault and he went the wrong way, then tried to make something out of nothing.

Also, Jones could have called a timeout if he was so confused. I mean, a player can still call a timeout, right?

Most likely he didn't realize the call was confused until he saw that the guys who were supposed to be there were, in fact, not.

tulsaoilerfan
10/3/2010, 07:56 PM
Most likely he didn't realize the call was confused until he saw that the guys who were supposed to be there were, in fact, not.

Landry actually had 2 plays yesterday where someone went the wrong way; thankfully the first time wasn't near as exciting as the second time :D

C&CDean
10/3/2010, 08:06 PM
I wish some of you would eat a bag full of glass and bleed to death from ripped intestines out your mouth/*******.

When the fake field goal went down, I was "WTF?" Then, after thinking about it I go "genius." When Landry fumbled I go "WTF?" Then I go "it had to be a complete **** up."

Other than these two plays, seriously, how you gonna find fault with the coaching yesterday? These guys are coaching a boatload of freshmen and **** and some of you still expect perfection. If you're the tool in Section 133 behind me in row 33, you're a ****ing idiot. "****in' Stoops!! Nice call dumbass!! Goddamn it Stoops, why the **** do we pay you for this ****??!!" Guess what genius, you go back to your $11 an hour gig at the Walmarts on Monday, leave the coaching to Bob.

This team is ****ing good, and our coaches are ****ing good. If you can't see that, then you've obviously beat off too much in your youth. Yes, we have a funky 4th quarter thang going on. That is what excites me. We learn to play 60-minutes, we're deadly. I saw that FSU is 4-1 and in the top-25. I see AFA is 4-1 and in the top-25. **** all you haters. This is a good squad with outstanding coaches. Period. I'm going to enjoy this season and let you hater faggots destroy yourselves with your stupidity. Just don't come on here going "I told you we were good" when this team is playing in a BCS bowl or even NC game. You're a POS hater and don't deserve to be a fan of this program. You know who you are.

Collier11
10/3/2010, 08:12 PM
Dean, you always have a way of taking what I said and making it sound so much better :D

CrimsonJim
10/3/2010, 08:13 PM
The Dean has spoken...

Curly Bill
10/3/2010, 08:30 PM
No way Ima reading this entire thread, but I thought KW did a great job...

...of setting up 3rd and 8. Low percentage pass on 1st down, run into the middle of the line for a gain of 2 on 2nd down. Hell yeah, he's the best! :D

DenverSooner751
10/3/2010, 08:37 PM
The best coaches in history make a mistake just about every game, or make a call they wish they could take back.....it happens.

I thought KW and BV did a good job with the game plan.

Curly Bill
10/3/2010, 08:38 PM

Not really, no. I don't think saxet is very good.

Collier11
10/3/2010, 08:41 PM
So let me get this straight. He drew up and executed the perfect gameplan outside of 1 play in which one of our players busted their assignment. That isnt props worthy?

Curly Bill
10/3/2010, 08:44 PM
So let me get this straight. He drew up and executed the perfect gameplan outside of 1 play in which one of our players busted their assignment. That isnt props worthy?

Did you not see where I said I didn't think saxet is very good?

I'm more concerned with that bazillion yards we've given up to the likes of Utah State (is that even a real school?), Air Force, and Cinci.

Collier11
10/3/2010, 08:47 PM
And in the two biggest games of the year so far our D has played lights out

C&CDean
10/3/2010, 08:48 PM
Nevermind Curly. He's never even been to Tombstone, never rode a pale horse (or even a shetland pony) and wouldn't know a pistol from a pea shooter. And he obviously doesn't know dick about football. Suck it Curly. Hard. Hate all you want, but don't even try to act like you're a Sooner fan.

You do sit in Section 109 right? No? That's right, you don't even go to the ****ing games. pffffft.

Curly Bill
10/3/2010, 08:49 PM
Nevermind Curly. He's never even been to Tombstone, never rode a pale horse (or even a shetland pony) and wouldn't know a pistol from a pea shooter. And he obviously doesn't know dick about football. Suck it Curly. Hard. Hate all you want, but don't even try to act like you're a Sooner fan.

You do sit in Section 109 right? No? That's right, you don't even go to the ****ing games. pffffft.

Awww Big Bad Deano, why so harsh? You're gonna make me cry.

pfffft :rolleyes:

Curly Bill
10/3/2010, 08:50 PM
Now, you pass me some Kool Aid tough guy. Ima thirsty.

C&CDean
10/3/2010, 08:51 PM
Big? Bad? Nope. I've lost 44 pounds. You just feel this need to continue with your stupidity. Go ahead on, it's only a message board. We've got idiots aplenty...

Curly Bill
10/3/2010, 08:53 PM
Thanks, just a little upset I can't be a real Sooner fan unless I lick the underside of BV's or KW's respective sacks. :P ;)

AlbqSooner
10/3/2010, 08:53 PM
The game plan was to beat the whorns
We beat the whorns
Perfect.

Scott D
10/3/2010, 08:55 PM
Thanks, just a little upset I can't be a real Sooner fan unless I lick the underside of BV's or KW's respective sacks. :P ;)

you don't rate....you have to lick Jerry Schmidt's sack.

Curly Bill
10/3/2010, 08:56 PM
you don't rate....you have to lick Jerry Schmidt's sack.

Why don't ya just throw BJW in there too? :D

Collier11
Im just trying to get people to realize that while neither are perfect, they can call some pretty damn good games which they both did yesterday against our biggest rival.

Nothing more and nothing less

Scott D
for you...baby steps :)

C&CDean
10/3/2010, 08:57 PM
No, he has to lick Brian Britt's sack and bunghole before I'm gonna call him a fan again. Jeez Curly, we're pretty ****ing good dude. Watch the tape.

Scott D
10/3/2010, 08:58 PM
Dean

not a single person in this world including Britt's mother believes he has a sack.

Curly Bill
10/3/2010, 08:59 PM
No, he has to lick Brian Britt's sack and bunghole before I'm gonna call him a fan again. Jeez Curly, we're pretty ****ing good dude. Watch the tape.

Watched enough football tape in my life...oooops, I mean I've never watched football tape cause I don't know nothing about the game. :O

Oh, and we call it film these days. ;)

...but then it's not even that because it's really on DVD. ;)

C&CDean
10/3/2010, 08:59 PM
well, there is that...

what Scott said...

MR2-Sooner86
10/3/2010, 09:01 PM
:pop:

Curly Bill
10/3/2010, 09:03 PM

Naw, collier and dean both sent me peems saying they really knew I was right, and didn't wish to argue anymore. :D

Collier11
10/3/2010, 09:05 PM
LOL. Hating on BV and KW has become like a video game for you, you are the kid who keeps resetting the game until you get what you want :D

C&CDean
10/3/2010, 09:08 PM
A PM? WTF is that?

Curly Bill
10/3/2010, 09:10 PM
A PM? WTF is that?

You know...that message you sent me saying: Hey look Curly, I know you're right, but I have this image to uphold, so if you'll please keep it on the down low. Ktks

Love, Deano

Collier11
10/3/2010, 09:11 PM
The only PM I would send would say "Hey Curly, I know that you feel like you have to hate on BV and KW because they are never perfect but its ok if you give them props for coaching their azzes off yesterday"

Curly Bill
10/3/2010, 09:14 PM
The only PM I would send would say "Hey Curly, I know that you feel like you have to hate on BV and KW because they are never perfect but its ok if you give them props for coaching their azzes off yesterday"

Dude, did you not see where I pretty much admitted that KW is the best in the bizness at setting up 3rd and 8? :D

Collier11
10/3/2010, 09:16 PM
Musta missed that, I think you also missed a few wrinkles that KW put into the gameplan yesterday where we completely exploited their stud DBs and ran an unstoppable FB dive play all game

Curly Bill
10/3/2010, 09:18 PM
Musta missed that, I think you also missed a few wrinkles that KW put into the gameplan yesterday where we completely exploited their stud DBs and ran an unstoppable FB dive play all game

Honestly, I think KW called a good game early, not so much later in the game. To comment further, or in more detail, I would in fact have to watch the film. :D

C&CDean
10/3/2010, 09:19 PM
You know...that message you sent me saying: Hey look Curly, I know you're right, but I have this image to uphold, so if you'll please keep it on the down low. Ktks

Love, Deano

Bite me.

When we lose a game, then you'll be happy. Hope you're miserable all year,

All my love, Deano

MR2-Sooner86
10/3/2010, 09:19 PM

Curly Bill
10/3/2010, 09:22 PM
Bite me.

When we lose a game, then you'll be happy. Hope you're miserable all year,

All my love, Deano

See, that's where you're wrong. When we lose a game then I'll really raise hell! :D

I don't know though, I've been pretty well behaved on here this season until I rattled your's and C11's cage a bit tonight. All in good fun, all in good fun. :D

Collier11
10/3/2010, 09:23 PM
Seems that BV and KW rattled your cage, seeing as how you cant even come up with a proper way to dog them since they did so well :D

C&CDean
10/3/2010, 09:26 PM
Yeah, Curly is the guy behind me. Girl sucks his dick. He squirts the load of his life. Then he goes "bitch can't suck a dick for ****." Meh.

Best he ever had but he's still not satisfied.

Curly Bill
10/3/2010, 09:28 PM
Seems that BV and KW rattled your cage, seeing as how you cant even come up with a proper way to dog them since they did so well :D

They did well enough for us to win, and believe it or not, that makes me happy. :)

Collier11
10/3/2010, 09:29 PM
If we shut out the Patriots you would find a way to nitpick :D

Curly Bill
10/3/2010, 09:32 PM
Alright boys, I'm signing off: that crack about me never having been to Tombstone stings a little bit. I got vacation plans to make.

C&CDean
10/3/2010, 09:36 PM
Heh. Go to Tombstone, then drive on down to Bisbee. Bisbee is so much >>>>> than Tombstone you won't even believe it. Seriously.

Blue
10/3/2010, 09:43 PM
I love that area. Played golf in Naco.

Leroy Lizard
10/3/2010, 09:45 PM
If you can't see that, then you've obviously beat off too much in your youth.

Next time please capitalize the "Y" in "youth."

C&CDean
10/3/2010, 09:47 PM
BLOW ME LEROID.

StoopTroup
10/3/2010, 10:03 PM

I'm betting that when the Coaches called those in they told them to make sure they execute a huge blunder.

This is why some of you continue to stay redder than a red headed step-child.

Leroy Lizard
10/3/2010, 10:09 PM
No way Ima reading this entire thread, but I thought KW did a great job...

...of setting up 3rd and 8. Low percentage pass on 1st down, run into the middle of the line for a gain of 2 on 2nd down. Hell yeah, he's the best! :D

It's amazing how our perceptions and reality get so confused. We see a certain sequence that doesn't pan out and we think that's all we have done all day.

FYI, that particular sequence: Landry Jones pass on first down, then a rush by a RB on second down, only occurred about ten times, and only failed to pick up a subsequent first down 3 times during the entire game.

And you complain about it.

Here is the REAL SCOOP:

Landry Jones passed on first down 8 times in the first quarter, with a subsequent first down on every attempt. (That's right: Every attempt!)

He only passed it on first down once in the second quarter, which failed to pick up a subsequent first down .

He passed it on first down 4 times in the third quarter, picking up a subsequent first down 2 times.

He didn't pass it on first down at all in the fourth quarter. (That's right: Not once!)

Okay, so in summary:

On first down, Landry passed the ball a total of 13 times, picking up a subsequent first down 10 times. Almost all of those attempts were in the first quarter, when we moved the ball really well.

But since KW called it, and it didn't work every time, then he is predictable.

:mad:

SoFla Sooner
10/3/2010, 10:15 PM
Except for the Bonehead fake FG, which was SO obvious after the delay of game, and the prelim to the Landry fumble (alleged audio problems) it was a very well called game. Both of the above fall on head ball coach, not BV or KW. so, in keeping with the original post......SUCK it!!!! :texan:

StoopTroup
10/3/2010, 10:17 PM
Except for the Bonehead fake FG, which was SO obvious after the delay of game, and the prelim to the Landry fumble (alleged audio problems) it was a very well called game. Both of the above fall on head ball coach, not BV or KW. so, in keeping with the original post......SUCK it!!!! :texan:

But if they had executed the fake FG....would it have been a Bonehead play?

CrimsonJim
10/3/2010, 11:09 PM
I believe they wanted a timeout on that one too, but had technical/audio difficulties again, so it never got called.

Curly Bill
10/7/2010, 05:24 PM
Heh. Go to Tombstone, then drive on down to Bisbee. Bisbee is so much >>>>> than Tombstone you won't even believe it. Seriously.

Sounds like a plan. :D

DakotaSooner
10/7/2010, 10:03 PM
KW does not deserve that much credit....

Piware
10/7/2010, 10:54 PM
Naw, collier and dean both sent me peems saying they really knew I was right, and didn't wish to argue anymore. :D

Collier snipes in public and offers an olive branch by PM. That's his MO so just ignore him. :rolleyes:

Collier11
10/7/2010, 11:10 PM
Whats funny is most of the people I go back n forth with I know and am friends with, youre the only one who has an issue

CatfishSooner
10/7/2010, 11:21 PM
punk

Collier11
10/7/2010, 11:27 PM
Heh! Whats even funnier is I didnt PM Piware, I spekked him and told him to chill out...You would think with him being around here for so long he would know how things go, guess not

CatfishSooner
10/7/2010, 11:31 PM
heh...

Piware
10/8/2010, 09:17 PM
Okay, you guys win. Thanks a lot for all the red stuff. I read this board for several years before I actually posted and used to enjoy it.

Collier and his friends have pretty much ruined it for me so I will just go away and leave it to ya. You can call anybody various and assorted body orifices to your hearts content. You can be as disrespectful at games as you chose to be and one of these days it will come back to haunt you - or not, I don't care.

I have been a Sooners fan since I was in the second grade. I am a 62 year old woman, run a successful business of my own and I don't think I am an "old timer". I can dish it out and take it when it is in good fun. So, for Collier 11 and his friends "spek" away. I won't be reading it. You're not fun - just a creep.

Over and out!

oumartin
10/8/2010, 09:21 PM
i think they suck

Blue
10/8/2010, 09:46 PM
Okay, you guys win. Thanks a lot for all the red stuff. I read this board for several years before I actually posted and used to enjoy it.

Collier and his friends have pretty much ruined it for me so I will just go away and leave it to ya. You can call anybody various and assorted body orifices to your hearts content. You can be as disrespectful at games as you chose to be and one of these days it will come back to haunt you - or not, I don't care.

I have been a Sooners fan since I was in the second grade. I am a 62 year old woman, run a successful business of my own and I don't think I am an "old timer". I can dish it out and take it when it is in good fun. So, for Collier 11 and his friends "spek" away. I won't be reading it. You're not fun - just a creep.

Over and out!

Wear that red like a badge of honor. :D

Collier11
10/9/2010, 10:30 PM

Over and out!

Arent there rules about crying about spek and stuff? Basic rule, if you want to dish it out then be able to take it without whining. I never said a word to you til you came after me. I then tried to end it and be cool and you tried to call me out in public for it. Make up your mind but dont come after me and then gripe about it when I come back after you

i think they suck

You love me A-hole :D

Leroy Lizard
10/9/2010, 11:52 PM
Arent there rules about crying about spek and stuff? Basic rule, if you want to dish it out then be able to take it without whining. I never said a word to you til you came after me. I then tried to end it and be cool and you tried to call me out in public for it. Make up your mind but dont come after me and then gripe about it when I come back after you

You love me A-hole :D

And I thought private messages were supposed to be, like, private.

Collier11
10/9/2010, 11:55 PM
I didnt PM Piware, I spekked her and said lets end it, she then called me on it and said whatever she said and came after me again.

I again have tried to put an end to it as it has been an obvious misunderstanding, its up to her though

CrimsonJim
10/9/2010, 11:55 PM
I don't think there are any rules about private messages, just spek. ;)

agoo758
10/9/2010, 11:57 PM
Leroy's red, do you see him making a fuss and leaving?

I'm red, do you see me making a fuss and leaving?

Shouldn't really care about it too much. Those who red spek every comment they disagree with shouldn't be too high on your making friends list to begin with.

Leroy Lizard
10/9/2010, 11:59 PM
I didnt PM Piware, I spekked her and said lets end it, she then called me on it and said whatever she said and came after me again.

Piware is a female? What did you run her off for? She might be pretty hawt.

Leroy Lizard
10/10/2010, 12:00 AM
Leroy's red, do you see him making a fuss and leaving?

Ahem. I did once. But only because I felt I was getting others riled up, not because my own feelings were hurt.

Because I have no feelings.

None, whatsoever.

Collier11
10/10/2010, 12:01 AM
Didnt run her off, in fact if you asked her and she was honest she would admit that I once again tried to call a truce as she misunderstood my intentions in a few threads as I was goofing around with friends of mine and she thought I was just being mean to random people.

Leroy Lizard
10/10/2010, 12:09 AM
Didnt run her off, in fact if you asked her and she was honest she would admit that I once again tried to call a truce as she misunderstood my intentions in a few threads as I was goofing around with friends of mine and she thought I was just being mean to random people.

So.... you're not much of a lady's man. Is that what you're saying?

agoo758
10/10/2010, 12:09 AM
Ahem. I did once. But only because I felt I was getting others riled up, not because my own feelings were hurt.

Because I have no feelings.

None, whatsoever.

You're not les miles are you???? :eek: :eek:

Collier11
10/10/2010, 12:10 AM
In fact, its my real life 62 year old girlfriend, I turned off Golden Girls the other day and she got mad at me...im not apologizing for that! No Way!

Leroy Lizard
10/10/2010, 12:13 AM
You're not les miles are you???? :eek: :eek:

No, I have some brains and common sense.

agoo758
10/10/2010, 12:14 AM
In fact, its my real life 62 year old girlfriend, I turned off Golden Girls the other day and she got mad at me...im not apologizing for that! No Way!

Did you know that the Lifetime channel used to broadcast WNBA games? Thought I'd share that. :pop:

Collier11
10/10/2010, 12:15 AM

Over and out!

This is mysteriously close to Helander, just sayin

Collier11
10/10/2010, 12:21 AM
Did you know that the Lifetime channel used to broadcast WNBA games? Thought I'd share that. :pop:

weve got next next next

agoo758
10/10/2010, 12:22 AM
Lady kind of reminds me of another lady this summer who answered the door to her house when I was working for the census. She stood there with a shotgun, politely explained to me her rights, asked me if I would like to leave, and I was happy to do so. I guess since the Census season is over, she has to retreat to the DB's until 2020...