PDA

View Full Version : After the game...

CBUS_SOONER
10/2/2010, 06:40 PM
I am relieved, exhausted, excited, and can't help but think how bright the future is... I thought our youngsters played excellent. Enjoy the win y all, its been a too long. BOOMER!!!!!!

SoonerDomiNation
10/2/2010, 06:42 PM
All I can ay is 5-0 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fossil
10/2/2010, 06:45 PM
:eek: Landry damned near gave me a myocardial infarction screwing around and fumbling the ball so deep in OU territory. I could see Texas possession written all over it, and a heartbreaking loss. Thank God that ball went out of bounds before Texas recovered. Plus, I'm so glad the Texas player muffed the punt.

StoopTroup
10/2/2010, 06:46 PM
:eek: Landry damned near gave me a myocardial infarction screwing around and fumbling the ball so deep in OU territory. I could see Texas possession written all over it, and a heartbreaking loss. Thank God that ball went out of bounds before Texas recovered. Plus, I'm so glad the Texas player muffed the punt.

As bad as that was....tejas was full of more fail than anything that didn't go our way. Huge win. Glad it's over.

Crucifax Autumn
10/2/2010, 06:49 PM
After the game I am drunk.

CBUS_SOONER
10/2/2010, 06:50 PM
Drunk also. but happy as hell BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR R

OUthunder
10/2/2010, 06:50 PM
God, it's been 2007 since we beat those ****ers. That almost as bad as going a week without *****.